Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2250 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:36 am

Post by wgeurts »

I'm not lynching one of my other reads as they are town. Go ahead and convince me they are worse than Klingoncelt, or why she is town.
I don't lynch town reads, that's not how I play.
"
i agree we should have a rule against wgeurts
" -
Davsto

"
let's have 2 rules against wgeurts
" -
DeathRowKitty

FireKari
FireKari
Goon
FireKari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2251 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:39 am

Post by FireKari »

I would honestly agree with wgeurts more than RR right now. I would think Kling is more scum than Elbirn here.
But I also don't feel very confidant in that.

-Fire
Hydra of Firebringer and Yukari
wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #2252 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:41 am

Post by wgeurts »

Well yeah, I already stated it isn't the strongest scum read I've ever had but it is a scum read and all my other reads are town so *shrug*
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2253 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:41 am

Post by Reasonably Rational »

I think the way we look at things is very different. I see more suspects than mislynches, and that means there isn't enough room. :)

-Cerb
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
FireKari
FireKari
Goon
FireKari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2254 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:42 am

Post by FireKari »

In post 2253, Reasonably Rational wrote:I think the way we look at things is very different. I see more suspects than mislynches, and that means there isn't enough room. :)

-Cerb

How many scum you think are left?
I am slightly confused on this.

-Fire
wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #2255 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:47 am

Post by wgeurts »

No, he means he suspects more people than we have mislynches.
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2256 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:49 am

I mean, if there are no additional kills we're looking at at least a 75% chance of winning in LYLO (guaranteed one mason survives, so 50% in lylo, with a 50% chance that both survive, for 100% in LYLO), plus two chances to hit scum before LYLO(so that's a 36% chance of winning if done blindly)....which all works out to 84% chance of winning if we just choose blindly, but that's not 100% and I'm only happy with 100%. :p

-Cerb
Show

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

FireKari
FireKari
Goon
FireKari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2257 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:10 am

Post by FireKari »

Finally the report is finished! @_@

Will give you guys a lil time to look this over and for Elbirn to respond. If any1 has a reason for us to delay hammer beyond that, speak now cuz time is short.

Spoiler: BM to Elbirn Interactions
In post 91, Blackest Magick wrote:PokerFace here, I never played suikoden so I will be wiki-ing flavor stuff as needed

@Elbirn,
who are your scum buddies?

In post 146, Blackest Magick wrote:
In post 104, Elbirn wrote:
In post 8, Blackest Magick wrote:VOTE: Titus

We should lynch her before she goes all VCA on us.

Yeah so actually

This is a really good vote, and relies on

1. Removing a useless tool that can be manipulated by scum
2. Knowing that titus will utilise said tool regardless of alignment

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Titus

FTFY

Probably not planning to sign posts unless people get
really
salty about it. I'm interested to see if people can tell us apart. This is actually my first time hydrating so i'm quite excited. :)

Also, sorry to hear that Drixx, you're having a rough year.

In post 356, Blackest Magick wrote:I don't think Elbirn has big enough testicles to pull that gambit as scum. Sorry man.

Titus might be scum, let's wagon her.

In post 569, Blackest Magick wrote:
@Elbirn,
what do you think of those that voted you during RVS when you called yourself scum? What do you think of those that did not vote you? For what reason did you wagon yourself?

I'm still trying to catch up. Gonna take break since I have read alot and come back to read more later today. You guys sure post a lot in a short time.

UNVOTE

until caught up

Spoiler: LQ to Elbirn Interactions
In post 33, LicketyQuickety wrote:I can across something similar in another game I was in. A player said they needed 5 votes for something to trigger. I forgot a lot about it including what was triggered and even if it was true or not. IDK though, it seems a tad "out there" for there to be a role like that in this game. I want to believe Elb is just joking...

In post 62, LicketyQuickety wrote:@Elb, you are claiming scum WHYYYYYYY?

In post 66, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 64, pistachi0n wrote:
In post 40, LicketyQuickety wrote:So far I don't like Jeanne11

What don't you like so far?

At the time I was looking at there two posts they made. The first post was a derp on a youtube code which was addressed to Titus. The second post was asking Elb if he was being sarcastic which I suppose isn't that weird, but I mean its a little obvious and there was just something about it that didn't jive well with me. After that Jeanne11 does the whole team up with Titus, which seems like there is some trust between the two regardless of what Titus says about it.

In post 119, LicketyQuickety wrote:Also, Weirdo Elb noted.

In post 196, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 176, Jeanne11 wrote:Hey, everyone, Titus said it herself, she gets angrier the more certain the probability of lynch is. Let's see if she's gonna start yelling if we lynch her scumbuddy Elbirn.

This is the worst fucking argument I've seen in this thread so far. But Jeanne11 can't be serious her. I still don't like it at all.

I'd really like it if Jeanne11 got some pressure on them, because these kinds of posts are shitty and I don't want to see Jeanne11 skate by with this kind of shit.

VOTE: Jeanne11

In post 224, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 222, Titus wrote:LQ, your reads on BM and Elbrin....

Elb, is being really out of character and I can't say I like it.

BM, don't know, they're not on my radar at all.

In post 235, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 234, Elbirn wrote:So titus, what's your favorite fruit/vegetable?

How bout something productive for a change.

Why are you voting BM?

In post 237, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 236, Elbirn wrote:Cuz he's scum?

How do you know?

In post 243, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 240, Titus wrote:

Cuz I I know nothing about them and they haven't done anything to peak my intrest.

In post 235, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 234, Elbirn wrote:So titus, what's your favorite fruit/vegetable?

How bout something productive for a change.

Why are you voting BM?

Seriously Titus, I'm not understanding what Elb has on BM.

In post 237, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 236, Elbirn wrote:Cuz he's scum?

How do you know?

Why so interested in defending BM if he's "not on your radar"?

Why did you ask Elbrin "how did he know" BM is scum rather tan why did you think that?

I'm not defending anyone, I'm looking for info.

Titus, do you not think its weird at all that Elb is voting BM, when asked why they were voting them they didn't give reason.

So lets clarify something.

@Elb, is your vote on MB RVS still?

In post 250, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 249, Titus wrote:
In post 246, LicketyQuickety wrote:K, I don't like the way this thread is going. Stuff just isn't being discussed in depth. Town needs to get their act together.

Titus is playing very pro-town and that's my read on her.

You think I am protown? Why? I had a gibberish fest with Jeanne, been pushing Elbrin which no one agrees with me on and running into the same brick wall with BM. That's frustrating because I only have so much time before shit hits the fan as it does in role madness games.

Because you're playing gamesolvey. Damn, looks like gamesolvey is actually a word cuz it didn't get corrected, weird.

In post 271, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 260, Elbirn wrote:
In post 253, Titus wrote:Apples Figs Kiwi boooo :(

Nah I like figs, apples and kiwi can burn in hell doe

I agree on apples, but figs belong with apples and kiwi is da bes.

In post 283, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 280, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 255, Titus wrote:
In post 252, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 113, Titus wrote:What do you think of me? I want to know if you like me? :-p

Titus, how could anyone not like you? :good:

Hi. :evil:

Elbrin or BM, who is scummier and why?

Between the two, I'd say Elbirn. His play reminds me of Devil Elbirn from Midnight Sun.

Really? Cuz I don't think it "looks" anything like it. I still think its messed up and is going to take me a while to figure out what the heck he is doing.

In post 346, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 345, Titus wrote:Jeanne, while I get your vote early, both of you are still arguing hypothethicals. You're letting scum coast and not providing solid reasons for your read. Let's take a chill pill and let Elbrin LQ BM and RR hang themselves by trying to lurk it out.

Elbirn, I can see as Scum here. BM IDK. RR is pretty Null to me.

In post 355, LicketyQuickety wrote:@Elb, I am still feeling you out. I can't determine what exactly it means you claiming Scum at the beginning of the game. You don't strike me as the type to do crazy shit for reactions. That is why I have no idea in hell what to make of it really.

In post 366, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 364, Jeanne11 wrote:So far my gut says LQ is scum and that Elbirn is the possible partner.

K, so you're going off gut and making pre-flip associations.

In post 369, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 367, Jeanne11 wrote:Well, Elbirn is also going off gut and you're not pointing THAT out. I wonder why that is? Maybe because he is your partner and I am not?

So you think Elb and I share a win con?

In post 374, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 359, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 356, Blackest Magick wrote:I don't think Elbirn has big enough testicles to pull that gambit as scum. Sorry man.

Titus might be scum, let's wagon her.

BURN!

I just say that because I know it wont phase you Elb.

In post 777, LicketyQuickety wrote:I read Jeanne11 as Scum still.

I also read Elb and Suzune as a mild scum read. Suzune looks opportunistic and Elb hasn't done anything in a while.

I can't tell if Titus is still working a gambit or if they are just delusional at this point.

RR looks to be null as well as most of the other lurkers.

In post 831, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 412, Suzune wrote:Eight pages in one day, that seems like a lot.

Catch Up post~

In post 237, LicketyQuickety wrote:Cuz he's scum?
How do you know?
Beat me to it. It was the first thing I thought when I was reading that right now...

All the fruit conversation looks like more the small talk to me. I have never seems casual small talk in a mafia game on mafiascum before. However, once a mafia partner and I had an elaborate code where everyone was food names although we never used it much. Honestly that is the first thing that I think about when I see this. I wonder if there is more going on, they both mentioned elderberries which seem like an odd choice to me.

In post 241, Reasonably Rational wrote:SO yeah, Suzune, what are you afraid of seeing happen if we lynch elbirn as he has requested?
Well my gut feeling, although they are less common on mafia scum was jester. My second thought is one Lickey mentioned was that some power would unlock being close to death. This is based on a video game so I think the idea is not terribly far fetched.

This is a misrep of me unless you click on the post. it is actually comprised of 2 quotes: one where Elb says "because he's Scum?" and me responding "How do you know?"

I am really disappointed in you Suzune, like really. Why do this?

In post 837, LicketyQuickety wrote:Why are people saying Elb is obvTown?

Wreugets, could you point me to like 3 or so posts by Elb that you like?

Elb plays a very conservative Scum game. How's he not doing this as the game has progressed?

In post 956, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 941, Suzune wrote:
In post 831, LicketyQuickety wrote:This is a misrep of me unless you click on the post. it is actually comprised of 2 quotes: one where Elb says "because he's Scum?" and me responding "How do you know?"

I am really disappointed in you Suzune, like really. Why do this?
I did not misrepresent you, I only tagged on that I would have asked the same question. I said nothing negative or positive about you really just that I had the same though. All I did was post a thought paragraph afterwards on my opinion about something. Oh second part of it. Is that not what you said to me? That you played a game that someone gained a power after so many votes. If I misunderstood then I apologize, however, I thought that is what you said.

I didn't think you were intending to misrep me. The only qualm I had with it is that you put both our (Elbs and mine) quotes in the same quote and it kinda rubbed me the wrong way and I'm not sure why - I just didn't like it. It seems weird to do and weird things can be scummy. Your reaction is not comforting either. Like I just never expect you to mess up a quote like that and I am just assuming ulterior motives for doing so.

In post 941, Suzune wrote:
In post 847, LicketyQuickety wrote:@Suzune, why have you not seen the Town points I have made? What made you satisfied with keeping a vote on us for so long since the beginning of the game? On the one hand I feel the vote on me is really oportunistic and on the other hand I feel you wouldn't be that obvious as Scum. Help me out here. Why are you nonchalantly voting me?
That makes me laugh for some reason the thought of someone nonchalantly voting. I am voting for you for a small pool of reasons. The first being that you usually shout town to me, I mean shout it on the top of your lungs, but this time I feel really odd about you and your playing style. That strikes a cord with me. In the early game, all your posts seemed to create ripples and expect more push from you more read from you, but this side of LQ I cannot get a handle on. Usually you are vocal, opinioned on reads, playing hard and fast. You seem out of your element. I have never seen you play as scum before, but you seen quite odd here.

You have been really adamant about I am town because I say I am town. This seems odd to me. I know I have made this arguement before in the past, however you are in no real danger so the fact that it keeps coming up interests me. It almost seems like if I say it enough they will believe it. I see no positive post from you that show your position or how you are reading people. The things you have posted are one liners about not liking their tone or not having a comment. You would also not defend yourself in post 332. Which strikes me as odd. I realise there might not have been enough pressure but I feel like not backing yourself is an odd strategy.

That is kind of a window into what I am thinking.

Long post----being divided here

Believe it or not, I do not play hard and fast every town game I play. Every once in a while I am more in the back seat rather than the driver. I have a lot of games going on right now. This one is not the one I am most interested in at this time, I'm sorry to say. In fact, if you look at all the games I am in right now you will see that I have kinda put on the breaks a bit. I'm going through a rugh patch right now. This is NOT just a ATE thing I am trying to pull. I don't want to go into the details, but lets just call it a heart problem right now. I've been under attack since my first post and I've tried to Scum hunt, I have, but I'm just having difficulty getting reads on people when 55% of the thread is about how I am Scum. I think Jeanne11 is my biggest Scum read right now for obvious reasons which should be well apparent.

In post 958, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 897, Elbirn wrote:
LQ said some shit about me that I'm about to tear to shreds if you'll bear with me.

I don't mean to offend you and I really hope that's not what this is about. In all honesty I don't have any idea what it is about.

I am here and you are here, so lets talk.

In post 1026, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1025, Jeanne11 wrote:So your argument now is only that you don't buy that? I knew that would be the only argument you could make.

@wgeurts I cannot till day 2. However, that won't happen, cos you two scumbuddies would make sure that doesn't happen in order to avoid any further suspicion on you two from me, Titus, Elbirn or Suzune

Right, how exactly would Elb and Suz fit into it and for what freaking reason?

In post 1030, LicketyQuickety wrote:Still looking for how Elb and Suz fit into this, and why they are even necessary for thing.

In post 1067, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1065, Titus wrote:Jeanne, you have just said far too much. When LQ said there was no way you and I could have been neighbors, just stating Titus and Suzune would be able to vouch was sufficient.

LQ, you had significant proof in the post he quoted. The theme song is Mr. Rodgers Neighborhood talking about "be my neighbor", not subtle. Asking why someone might be weird about that sticks a huge sign asking "Hey are you actually neighbors?" Hence role fishing.

LQ, All votes cast over PM were real. I used the various messaging mechanics to make sure town knew what was going on. Hence why I can conclude you're most likely scum or scum in my townreads. The codes were to transfer things to Elbrin as he couldn't reply back. The hood can only have one person other than Jeanne at a time. To have all four of us discuss things necessitated the code.

What really bothers me is Jeanne is really loose lipped. She's essentially claimed all of the above and some other things I am not confirming or denying. Someone of them may have been done as tests. Given our daytalk power, scum almost certainly have daytalk as well. Yet, if that's the case, why would Jeanne have to spill all that? Further, she'd need a reason to do so.

Tldr, Jeanne is town but I am not trusting her with any secrets (including confirming or rejecting who got my first message) for obvious reasons.

FWIW I didn't even watch the Mr. Rogers thing, and I wasn't joking about being PR blind. Why ask Jeanne11 to put herself up to by lynched? Why make that decision? I didn't think Jeanne11 was being super Scum read by people at the time you said to its me or her. Why pick someone who you can keep in close communication with? And I know you're not going to want to answer this, but Why was Suzune involved? I still don't know why Elb was involved, but I'm really lost on Suzune.

In post 1296, LicketyQuickety wrote:OK, I'm caught up (I think). Doesn't look like much happened. People are still Scum reading me for no reason or poor reasons.

Ranger while articulate doesn't seem to be convincing anyone of anything right now. RR seems the most reasonable by far. Jeanne is Jeanne and not much will change from them, but I think they are town for reasons Rager has said. It doesn't make sense that Jeanne would be so strong against me as Scum. Wgeurts is weird. I don't know why they are defending me so strongly. IDK could just be because of going against popular opinion, not sure. As far as I'm concerned, Titus has done nothing actually helpful this game by using their ability that, lets face it, lead to a wild goose chase and lots and lots of Wifom. I have no idea why Town!Titus would do something with such little thought put behind it. Brants made an entrance and didn't really do anything. Kling has more of barely anything, FireKari flips their stance on me for the zillionth time and lastly, for the first time noticing this, Elb doesn't really go into detail on their read on me, but just says I am Scum.

I think that pretty much covers it.

So we are getting closer to lynch and it will likely be me. Its prolly not the best role to go, but its prolly not the worst either. I really have no idea of what the setup is like. I am just guessing there is some irregular roles involved when thinking about roles and how they are balanced and stuff.

In post 1388, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1387, Elbirn wrote:
In post 1381, Reasonably Rational wrote:Would the members of the LQ wagon please kindly state your reasons for being on said wagon? And, LQ, you haven't told me why Jeanne is scum to you.

-Cerb

FOUR LEGS GOOD TWO LEGS BAD

Huh, not sure what to make of that.

In post 1438, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1436, Reasonably Rational wrote:Damnit I called it a dog and not a dragon again. :(

Hmm I think I'd need to go over the their ISO's in combination to see if you're right. I do know he and Bright ended up voting the same person during the War, who LQ was pushing, but I don't recall anything about Brights previous or subsequent votes.

-Cerb

I'll save you the trouble.

Suzune was RVS.

Titus was I forget why.

Elbirn is still a mild Scum read.

In post 1482, LicketyQuickety wrote:He dies Elb.

Spoiler: Elbirn to BM Interactions
In post 95, Elbirn wrote:
In post 91, Blackest Magick wrote:PokerFace here, I never played suikoden so I will be wiki-ing flavor stuff as needed

@Elbirn,

You, lickety, and uhm..whoever that guy was who voted me in page 3. Not brantz, the other one.

Yeah so actually

This is a really shitty vote, and relies on

1. Removing a valuable town tool
2. Knowing that titus is town and will utilize said tool against scum

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Black Magick

In post 430, Elbirn wrote:

@Elbirn,

.......this was a good response?

Lolwat

In post 897, Elbirn wrote:UNVOTE:

I need to reevaluate. I can't remember if my vote on titus was because I was pissed or if there was something to it that I can't remember because I was still fucked up yesterday. Also I read the past like 10+ pages that have happened since Saturday morningish and I retained hardly any of it so I need to do that again.

Me, suzune, Jeanne = bloody obvious town seriously stop it
RR = good vibes and rainbows here
Titus = pending review ,will honestly probably wind up back in the "town bloc" when I stop being a pissbaby
Ranger = same as titus but a little weaker, she feels really town to me but I'm willing to reconsider after RR's last few posts
Bright = I don't know 100% who's controlling the dragon doggie, but my guts fairly sure they're town. I know that's bullshit idc.

LQ said some shit about me that I'm about to tear to shreds if you'll bear with me.

Don't like wgeurts either.

Black majick is scum but I forget why, Brb rereading

Uhm...who else is in this game? Brantz has done nothing. Has he been prodded? Pistachi0n is crap. Klingon hasn't given us much content but I'll throw her a bone, she's a weak townread. I can *feel* it. I really wish I were townreading firekari but idk if I am anymore

In post 957, Elbirn wrote:

LOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLL

TOP KEK M8S

In post 965, Elbirn wrote:
In post 964, Titus wrote:Join me Elbrin. :)

As much as I'd love to lynch obvscum with you, I'm gonna park my vote on his buddy until deadline. I think we'll get more out of seeing who besides me decides to vote lq.

VOTE: Blackest Majick

Who's ready for unfounded bullshit by the way?

So scum-majick is all like "man what the fuck is this bright guy"

"I better find out what this is I bet it's a town double voter or something ROLE FISH ROLE FISH"

"Oh it's just varsoon being an asshole, okay here you go guys"

The end
*burps*

In post 1268, Elbirn wrote:Lq/blackmajick/pistachio

If only the game were actually that easy to solve. *sighs*

In post 1675, Elbirn wrote:RR you're either unlynchable, the role, or you're a blowhard, or you're scum trying to sound like you're unlynchable the role so that later on when we call you out on it you can backtrack and claim you're just a blowhard.

Fortunately there's a very easy way to verify this, and if it works you're conftown. Like why the fuck not?

VOTE: Reasonably Rational

After we get a hammer on you and you don't die, can we lynch Blackest Majick please his posts give me cancer

In post 1679, Elbirn wrote:
In post 1678, Reasonably Rational wrote:
We never claimed to be unlynchable by role.

Then I will hold you to this as a defacto claim that your role is NOT lynch proof, and if you say otherwise later on I will put you in the ground.

Now then.

UNVOTE:

In post 1767, Elbirn wrote:

Scum are buttbliterated, let's hurry up and kill BM and pistachio and games over

In post 1781, Elbirn wrote:
In post 1778, wgeurts wrote:
Lynch Order:

Blackest Magic
Pistachion
Brantz
FireKari
Suzune
Ranger
Jeanne
Me/RR

We need 5 people to agree to this to work as a bloc and then stick to it ignoring all others trying to break the plan as that's what scum needs.
Quote and say aye if you're up for it, I'm one so that leaves 4 more. I'll hammer once this is settled.

I'll do this until BM and pistachio are dead, but if that happens and game still isn't over then we need to re evaluate.

Spoiler: Elbirn to LQ Interactions
In post 95, Elbirn wrote:

@Elbirn,

You, lickety, and uhm..whoever that guy was who voted me in page 3. Not brantz, the other one.

In post 124, Elbirn wrote:
In post 119, LicketyQuickety wrote:Also, Weirdo Elb noted.

I what m8?

In post 154, Elbirn wrote:Oh titus nvm I understand, I can be a bit dense at times. 3am isn't a good time for me to be thinking.

Is that yukari posting nonsense and voting Jeanne for dumb reasons?
Stop that yukari.

Not happy with lq thus far.

Uhhhh idk what else to talk about

In post 158, Elbirn wrote:
In post 132, Ranger wrote:
LicketyQuickety wrote:I don't like you Scumreading me so early. You got a reason?
The majority of your posts have had this unnatural vibe about them. If I felt like explaining in detail greater than that right now, I would have done so already, but generally you'll find I'm a fairly lazy early-game player.

In post 138, Ranger wrote:
Titus wrote:@Ranger, your move to LQ feels slimy to me
Deal with it. I'd be there no matter how many votes were on LicketyQuickety because he's my strongest scumread. That others beat me to the punch is unfortunate, but irrelevant to my rationale behind voting there.

These posts feel townie. Casual, idgaf town.

In post 350, Elbirn wrote:I am here and making a fluff post to let you all know I am here to talk

I'd also like to use this post to note that I am in 4 games atm. And that's the most games I've ever been in at once and I don't actually have that kind of time. Whups. So yeah if I'm ever absent that's why. Also my sister had a baby early this morning and Halloween is tomorrow so things are happening don't be surprised if I'm not here for a while

Also lq pls no bully yukari I'm pretty sure he's roleplaying and if he isn't then man I don't know reality is an illusion who am I to judge his worldview he's still interesting af to play mafia with

---

Anyway enough fluff who wants to talk to me?

In post 352, Elbirn wrote:

In post 283, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 280, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 255, Titus wrote:
In post 252, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 113, Titus wrote:What do you think of me? I want to know if you like me? :-p

Titus, how could anyone not like you? :good:

Hi. :evil:

Elbrin or BM, who is scummier and why?

Between the two, I'd say Elbirn. His play reminds me of Devil Elbirn from Midnight Sun.

Really? Cuz I don't think it "looks" anything like it. I still think its messed up and is going to take me a while to figure out what the heck he is doing.

In post 346, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 345, Titus wrote:Jeanne, while I get your vote early, both of you are still arguing hypothethicals. You're letting scum coast and not providing solid reasons for your read. Let's take a chill pill and let Elbrin LQ BM and RR hang themselves by trying to lurk it out.

Elbirn, I can see as Scum here. BM IDK. RR is pretty Null to me.

Whaddya peeps think about lq's thought process here?

I found it interesting that he says I'm off, then says I'm not like our other previous game WHERE I WAS SCUM, then says I could be scum.

On the surface it looks kind of inconsistent, but I can see a confused town lq going "wtf is he doing" "well he's not acting like the other scumgame.." and finally "nah fuck it I don't like him he's scum".

In post 378, Elbirn wrote:Jeanne you're right to scumread lq, but "he claimed town" isn't the reason for it.

Bad premise, correct conclusion.

In post 396, Elbirn wrote:Oh lickety you responded to me saying something about bullying and that was only half serious ,idk I musta misread something. I also didn't know you had that condition either D: that's rough homie

Also I didn't think you were being mean to me at all with the testicle bit, I do have a more conservative scum game than town game anyway as you've seen xP it'd take proportionately more balls to try that as scum methinks

In post 397, Elbirn wrote:I feel like half the playerlist is gone and it makes me sad.

It's just me titus lq and Jeanne talking in circles

In post 490, Elbirn wrote:
In post 486, FireKari wrote:Hey Elbirn, how you doing man?

-Fire

Pretty good, if my calculations are correct we have several people here who are just bloody obviously town and that just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

I think if we lynch majick today we're hitting scum. LQ would be nice as well but I feel like his slot will be easy to read if he'd post more. Like if he's town we should see it. He's a good day 2 lynch if he hasn't gone obvtown like morning sun part 1.

In post 511, Elbirn wrote:
In post 510, wgeurts wrote:
I don't think LQ is scum either.

But why? ;_;

In post 633, Elbirn wrote:
In post 626, Jeanne11 wrote:So......what do the farmers say?

I say this whole thing was pointless, yielded no results, and I'm mad at you/titus for starting it early and without keeping me in the loop/waiting for me.

But I'm really trashed from last night and I also barely slept, and did so in my car at that, and I just don't have the physical or mental capability to play this game today

Pedit: Titus are you fucking kidding me? You're voting lq for voting Jeanne, when he already scumread her and if I'm not mistaken believed that his options for voting were either himself or her?

In post 636, Elbirn wrote:And what reason would I have to vote lq? Gee it's almost like I did exactly what you said you did: didn't vote for lq or Jeanne because *I knew there would be a derp ass quick lynch if everyone had to choose between voting him or Jeanne*, and so I kept my vote on majick.

If lq is town then scum is....everyone you've been working with? And fucking WHY?

VOTE: Titus

This is bullshit I'm mad I'm going to bed

In post 897, Elbirn wrote:UNVOTE:

I need to reevaluate. I can't remember if my vote on titus was because I was pissed or if there was something to it that I can't remember because I was still fucked up yesterday. Also I read the past like 10+ pages that have happened since Saturday morningish and I retained hardly any of it so I need to do that again.

Me, suzune, Jeanne = bloody obvious town seriously stop it
RR = good vibes and rainbows here
Titus = pending review ,will honestly probably wind up back in the "town bloc" when I stop being a pissbaby
Ranger = same as titus but a little weaker, she feels really town to me but I'm willing to reconsider after RR's last few posts
Bright = I don't know 100% who's controlling the dragon doggie, but my guts fairly sure they're town. I know that's bullshit idc.

Don't like wgeurts either.

Black majick is scum but I forget why, Brb rereading

Uhm...who else is in this game? Brantz has done nothing. Has he been prodded? Pistachi0n is crap. Klingon hasn't given us much content but I'll throw her a bone, she's a weak townread. I can *feel* it. I really wish I were townreading firekari but idk if I am anymore

In post 962, Elbirn wrote:You haven't done anything to personally insult me lq o.o I meant that as an ingame jab, not a personal thing. I really don't get outofgame personally mad at anyone, I just have a sometimes abrasive, aggressive playstyle. Don't take it personal. But anyway thanks for reminding me to attack you!

In post 777, LicketyQuickety wrote:I read Jeanne11 as Scum still.

I also read Elb and Suzune as a mild scum read. Suzune looks opportunistic and Elb hasn't done anything in a while.

I can't tell if Titus is still working a gambit or if they are just delusional at this point.

RR looks to be null as well as most of the other lurkers.

So this post was shit. I get a scumread for not being her for like 36 hours, over fucking Halloween weekend, and when I took the time to drag myself in here half hungover and half stoned and told you all that I was too fucked up to play with you gaiz. And fuck let's not forget that all of Saturday the thread was locked because titus and Jeanne blew their load early on the gambit. And I've been one of the most active contributors of this game. But nah fuck me I'm "lurking". Which is totallllly a scumtell, or something.

Elb plays a very conservative Scum game. How's he not doing this as the game has progressed?

How have I played conservatively at all?

Is claiming scum in my first post conservative? Or maybe it was the part where I joined titus and Jeanne in their gambit, that was a p conservative move wasn't it.

Tldr your read on me is shit and it makes me feel that your thoughts aren't real.

In post 965, Elbirn wrote:
In post 964, Titus wrote:Join me Elbrin. :)

As much as I'd love to lynch obvscum with you, I'm gonna park my vote on his buddy until deadline. I think we'll get more out of seeing who besides me decides to vote lq.

Who's ready for unfounded bullshit by the way?

So scum-majick is all like "man what the fuck is this bright guy"

"I better find out what this is I bet it's a town double voter or something ROLE FISH ROLE FISH"

"Oh it's just varsoon being an asshole, okay here you go guys"

The end
*burps*

In post 966, Elbirn wrote:....nah I lied that's dumb.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: LicketyQuickety

In post 1091, Elbirn wrote:
In post 1088, wgeurts wrote:Am I now town?

If you vote LQ the answer might be yes

In post 1198, Elbirn wrote:Considering that LQ is clearly today's lynch idk what you're upset about.

Also I'm not feeling klingon scum here, so that counterwagon doesn't really appeal to me.

In post 1266, Elbirn wrote:
In post 1263, pistachi0n wrote:
In post 1218, Elbirn wrote:Jeanne nothing you are saying is grounded in reality. Please chill.

This is scummy, you're dismissing an argument without explaining why.

There is no argument, Jeanne has just been babbling incoherent nothingness. I don't understand her anger that no one is listening to her when it's literally one person townreading lq and the rest of the town against lq. He's the majority fucking wagon and she's bitching like we're all too dumb to see that he's scum like holy shit I'm sorry we haven't put him in the ground fast enough for you your highness Jesus tittyfucking christ

Anyway your post here was bad, anything relevant to say?

In post 1268, Elbirn wrote:Lq/blackmajick/pistachio

If only the game were actually that easy to solve. *sighs*

In post 1389, Elbirn wrote:
In post 1388, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1381, Reasonably Rational wrote:Would the members of the LQ wagon please kindly state your reasons for being on said wagon? And, LQ, you haven't told me why Jeanne is scum to you.

-Cerb

Huh, not sure what to make of that.

Beasts of England, Beasts of Ireland,
Beasts of every land and clime,
Hearken to my joyful tidings
Of the Golden future time.
Soon or late the day is coming,
Tyrant Man shall be o'erthrown,
And the fruitful fields of England
Shall be trod by beasts alone.
Rings shall vanish from our noses,
And the harness from our back,
Bit and spur shall rust forever,
Cruel whips no more shall crack.
Riches more than mind can picture,
Wheat and barley, oats and hay,
Clover, beans, and mangel-wurzels
Shall be ours upon that day.
Bright will shine the fields of England,
Purer shall its waters be,
Sweeter yet shall blow its breezes
On the day that sets us free.
For that day we all must labour,
Though we die before it break;
Cows and horses, geese and turkeys,
All must toil for freedom's sake.
Beasts of England, Beasts of Ireland,
Beasts of every land and clime,
Heaten well, and spread my tidings
Of the Golden future time.

In post 1480, Elbirn wrote:
In post 1399, wgeurts wrote:

-Cerb

Are you more or less equal than us comrade?

^ dis guy
Dis guy right here gits it

In post 1403, Jeanne11 wrote:I agree with Ranger.

@RR Answer this: If LQ is town, why doesn't he know what AUA is?

I'm town and I didn't remember what AUA was until I reread my role pm so I'm calling it a null tell.

------

I find the fact that lq didn't immediately claim his restriction and didn't immediately pm the mod and didn't immediately vote is really fishy.

LQ what happens to the dragon if we lynch you?

In post 1486, Elbirn wrote:
In post 1482, LicketyQuickety wrote:He dies Elb.

Hm.

UNVOTE:

You're not off the hook by a long shot, I'm just not happy with you sitting at l-1 atm.

In post 1553, Elbirn wrote:VOTE: LQ

FOUR LEGS GOOD

In post 1554, Elbirn wrote:But no really lq being double voter doesn't mean anything when any role can be any alignment and scum double voters are a thing regardless

After looking at the Elbirn to BM interactions, we really fail to see what Elbirn's case on BM was. He accuses BM of being scum repeatedly, but the only thing even remotely resembling a reason was him not liking the BM vote against Titus:

Yeah so actually

This is a really shitty vote, and relies on

1. Removing a valuable town tool
2. Knowing that titus is town and will utilize said tool against scum

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Black Magick

Despite the Elbirn to LQ spoiler being considerably larger, the only posts with reasoning for the his suspicion would be:
In post 962, Elbirn wrote:

How have I played conservatively at all?

Is claiming scum in my first post conservative? Or maybe it was the part where I joined titus and Jeanne in their gambit, that was a p conservative move wasn't it.

Tldr your read on me is shit and it makes me feel that your thoughts aren't real.

And:
In post 1480, Elbirn wrote:
I find the fact that lq didn't immediately claim his restriction and didn't immediately pm the mod and didn't immediately vote is really fishy.

~Yukari
FireKari
FireKari
Goon
FireKari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2258 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:11 am

Post by FireKari »

Any final words Klingoncelt?
~Yukari
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2259 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:28 am

Hmm. So you're willing to hammer klingon even though it seems you've found no expressed reasons why elbirn is suspicious of LQ, thereby (I assume this is the effect your information should have on our reads) removing any real town credit elbirn should get for being on those lynches?

I mean, I'm not sure I agree with the significance of those fscts (BM waa an easy default lynch due to lack of scumhunting, and elbirn informed of the whole titus and fruit situation, so he could have had plenty of reason not given within the thread, or could have simply been sheeping the individuals he was in communication with).

-Cerb
Show

Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #2260 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:39 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1572, Varsoon wrote:
Titus
was assassinated on Night 1. She was
Apple : Student of Warfare
, aligned with the
Allied Unification Army

Apple's role functions as follows:

Spoiler:
Titus - Apple
Student of Warfare (Allied Unification Army)
Leave it to me.
You can't overcome this war just by getting stronger.

Twice per day, you may write a message to any another player.

She used to be a strategist, but now she is making way for new blood.

Once per game, you may use this power. I will lock the thread and give everyone 24 hours to submit a vote to me. When the thread unlocks, each vote will take effect at once.

I am prepared.

You win the game when all threats to the Allied Unification Army has been defeated and at least one Allied Unification Army player is alive

In post 1823, Varsoon wrote:
Jeanne11
was slain on Night 2. She was
Elenor : Inspiring Tactician
, aligned with the
Allied Unification Army

Elenor's role functions as follows:

Spoiler:
Jeanne11 - Elenor
Inspiring Tactician (Allied Unification Army)
A fight won't be pretty.
You have to be firm in your purpose. That's the duty of a leader.

Once per day, you may target a player to give them back 1 use of any limited shot power they may have.

With an alert mind, you'll be able to make better decisions.

Once per game, you may invite another player to become part of Neighborhood with you.
Twice per day, you may exchange your current neighbor for a different one.
The new neighbor will have access to the same neighborhood used and will be able to see all posts made by previous users.

Are you absolutely sure about this?

You win the game when all threats to the Allied Unification Army has been defeated and at least one Allied Unification Army player is alive

In post 2065, Varsoon wrote:
Pistachi0n
was slain on Night 3. She was
Egbert Aethelbald : Aging Eccentric
, aligned with the
Allied Unification Army

Egbert Aethelbald's role functions as follows:

Spoiler:
pistachi0n - Egbert Aethelbald
Aging Eccentric (Allied Unification Army)
Filthy Devil!
You have to send exact copies of this letter to twenty-seven people within twenty-seven days. If you don't, you'll be a 'filthy devil.'

You may tag a player. That player may then tag another player, passing on the ability to tag as well.
You will always be informed of the last person who has been tagged.
Any player who is tagged but who has not tagged another player takes one less vote to lynch if you are voting for them.

After about a hundred years ago, all record of the Aethelbald family suddenly stops. So Egbert´s either a crazy old man, or he´s a crazy, honest old man.

1-Shot of your choice between Cop, Doctor, Vigilante, and Roleblocker.

He´s not the most coherent fellow around.

You all have so many questions and accusations for me and I'll get to them

But how come titus was assassinated and Jeanne and pistachi0n were slain?
FireKari
FireKari
Goon
FireKari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2261 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:41 am

Post by FireKari »

@Cerb
Spoiler: Not game-related
In post 2239, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 2238, FireKari wrote:WTF! We were almost done, as soon as we hit paste for what would have been the last time, chrome decides to crash and when we reload browser, the page with our post preview gives us crap saying no multipost... T_T And we had already started from scratch once.. Thankfully this time we have 3 out of the 4 interaction spoilers saved by hitting submit in our Hydra PT but still that last spoiler was the most annoying to compile and took like 2 hours to complete... T_T

Need to take a break.. maybe play some fallout or something....

*Cries*

I approve of playing Fallout. Why do you think I've barely been playing this game?

-Cerb

Unfortunately, we don't have a current gen console, so playing fallout 3. May be an older game, but it is new to us lol. Enjoying it so far, pretty much the only thing we do not like is the hacking system, which seems a bit strange. In protest of this system, we havn't even been trying to solve terminals like a puzzle.. So far every terminal we come across we simply try the first 3 passwords, then back out, rinse repeat, and so far this method has worked every single time, which we think is pretty silly rofl..

In post 2259, Reasonably Rational wrote:Hmm. So you're willing to hammer klingon even though it seems you've found no expressed reasons why elbirn is suspicious of LQ, thereby (I assume this is the effect your information should have on our reads) removing any real town credit elbirn should get for being on those lynches?

I mean, I'm not sure I agree with the significance of those fscts (BM waa an easy default lynch due to lack of scumhunting, and elbirn informed of the whole titus and fruit situation, so he could have had plenty of reason not given within the thread, or could have simply been sheeping the individuals he was in communication with).

-Cerb

We do find Elbirn's lack of reasoning suspicious, but we still feel kling is more likely to be scum. Plus Fire disagrees with our read on Elbirn. If Klingon flips town, then Elbirn would be next on our list for the chopping block.

We gave the list of interactions and our opinion of them, but perhaps other players will look at the interactions and express a differing opinion.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #2262 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:43 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 2259, Reasonably Rational wrote:Hmm. So you're willing to hammer klingon even though it seems you've found no expressed reasons why elbirn is suspicious of LQ, thereby (I assume this is the effect your information should have on our reads) removing any real town credit elbirn should get for being on those lynches?

-Cerb

Yeah look I'm Elbirn and I play by gut, I look at people and see that they're scum. LQ was not being himself and ~☆I saw it☆~. I've played with town lq and it's obvious. Blackest Majick was playing like shit and we all saw it. Like idc lol they were scum shits
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2263 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:54 am

Elbirn, dunno. During the only Varsoon game I've ever played the kill flavors were frequently different, and appeared to be serve the purpose of flavor, rather than mechanics. That doesn't mean it isn't the case here, however, it is possible there was a 2/1 or 2/2 split (which might explain the large # of protective abilities one team had), and they ran into the first teams commute on N1, then the team was eliminated, and the kills have all been from the second killing faction all game long.

Good catch. We'll see how the flavor is tomorrow. If this is multiball, that makes things difficult.

Kari: Fallout 3 is fantastic. I actually did a hugely irresponsible thing and bought a PS4 just for Fallout 4, leaving me rather broke. :p

About the hacking: as an fyi, if you scroll through all the characters that aren't words, sometimes you'll highlight a number of characters. If you select them, it will either remove an incorrect choice, or reset your tries.

I also find the hacking system irritating, mainly because of the time it takes on the higher level ones. It's not so difficult to figure out what the options are and limit thsm, but it takes more than a few seconds, unlike lockpicking.
-Cerb
Show

FireKari
FireKari
Goon
FireKari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2264 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:00 am

Post by FireKari »

Going to set a timeframe for discussion. Hammer will come in 10 hours.

Also @Cerb We knew about the way to reset the hacking chances, but just seems slow to look for it vs the method we described. The way we been doing it seems to work pretty well with a 0% fail rate so far lol.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2265 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:04 am

Cool, 10 hours is good I guess. Well, maybe a bit less, so the hammer happens before varsoon goes to sleep. :p not sure if he'll be up at like midnight his time..^^

Mmm, it's more a matter of what takes less time, of course eventually just randomly choosing the first three will always get you a success, but it might take longer. :) But, you should do what works for you. :D

-Cerb
Show

FireKari
FireKari
Goon
FireKari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2266 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:04 pm

Post by FireKari »

5 hours left, nobody has anything else to say?
~Yukari
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #2267 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:12 pm

Post by Elbirn »

I'm working and it's kinda hard to post as such

I still think klingon needs to die but I'm a little gun shy and I kinda think it could be suzune actually but idk
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2268 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:24 pm

Post by Ranger »

Elbirn wrote:But how come titus was assassinated and Jeanne and pistachi0n were slain?
My guess would be different flavor for different members of the scumteam: Blackest Magick doing the kill N1, and then the remaining scum player doing the kills after that.
AKA, rBree2. Casual tryhard. I've Quite the RANGE. #pluralgang
"Interestingly though, town winrate in Blitzes has been really high."
- RadiantCowbells |
"Ranger's been town in most of them."
- Plotinus
"Ranger fake claiming? I'm shocked"
- usesPython
Game History
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2269 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:48 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 2237, wgeurts wrote:RR, scum claim vig a lot. It is common.

I claim VT as Scum. It's harder to disprove.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2270 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:50 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 2260, Elbirn wrote:But how come titus was assassinated and Jeanne and pistachi0n were slain?
Was one of the roles an assassin, and the other a warrior or something. If the assassin died then someone else would have to take their place on the night kills.
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2271 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:51 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 2249, wgeurts wrote:There is no reason to be paranoid.

I dunno, I'm feeling very paranoid right now. :shifty: Getting lynched sucks.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2272 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:53 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 2258, FireKari wrote:Any final words Klingoncelt?
~Yukari

How about "Don't lynch me, please, I'm not Scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2273 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:56 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 2272, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 2258, FireKari wrote:Any final words Klingoncelt?
~Yukari

How about "Don't lynch me, please, I'm not Scum."
Then who is?
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #2274 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:34 pm

Post by Varsoon »

As a reminder, flavor does not reflect mechanics.
It was recently brought to my attention that the lynch/kill flavor was not consistent.
This was not meant to indicate a different kind of lynch or kill. The flavor written for flips/lynches only works to build a narrative and does not reflect any mechanical elements of the kill/lynch. If a kill or lynch is meant to be significantly set apart from normal kills and lynches, this will be indicated in clear, non-flavor related terms.
Last edited by Varsoon on Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”