DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:32 am

Post by DiamondSentinel »

So Titus, are you saying I'm getting lynched today, 100%?
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:37 am

Post by Titus »

In post 725, DiamondSentinel wrote:So Titus, are you saying I'm getting lynched today, 100%?

That's my goal, yup.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:39 am

You are 100% positive you will be doing this?
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:39 am

Regardless of the repercussions it has on town?
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:49 am

I take it by your silence you realize you've fucked up.
“Why was I chosen?'
itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:58 am

Post by itlepip »

In post 728, DiamondSentinel wrote:Regardless of the repercussions it has on town?

In post 727, DiamondSentinel wrote:You are 100% positive you will be doing this?

Yes, cause here are the implications for town, 1 less scum. That's it, nothing else is going to happen. You are attempting to sound edgy and threatening, but it doesn't work at all.

If this is trying to softclaim just claim, empty threats are not going to get people off your wagon. If you don't claim my vote is staying on you for the rest of the day aside from hammering.

Look I get survivalism, I've done it before, but at a certain point you have to actually try to discover scum.

PEdit: honesty, again, everyone that isn't voting for diamond is okay with that quality of posting in lylo. Like he's framing not responding in 10 minutes as scummy because he knows that he doesn't have a case, but he needs people to scumread Titus to weaken his wagon. If I weren't genuinely scum reading Diamond here I would be advocating for a policy on account of that last post.
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:01 pm

Fine. You've set this up yourself...

I'm the doctor. I healed someone (not revealing) last night, thus the comment.
“Why was I chosen?'
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:07 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Nope

VOTE: DiamondSentinel
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:09 pm

Post by itlepip »

In post 718, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 714, itlepip wrote:
In post 711, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 710, Titus wrote:
In post 708, lilith2013 wrote:Do you see a scum motivation in him very obviously not contributing to the game? I feel like if he were scum, his partner would have told him to look as town as possible & try to scumhunt, or at least not draw this much attention to himself.

Yes, he's new scum. Scum lurking is a strategy but DS is failing to active lurk. Both teams scumhunt, but someone refusing to share is probably scum.

Town has zero reason to play as DS does.

I'm so glad that you think this way, but how about we deal with the scum who's clearly hiding behind your beef with me. You realize that by arguing about me every
single
day
is letting the actual scum hide? In fact, I feel like you're trying to do that. Why else would you waste both days talking to me? If you think that I'm scum, then you'd get me lynched immediately instead of trying to drag it out. VOTE: Titus.

Stop
Distracting
The town
From your scum buddies

A. How do you know that Titus has scum buddies?
B. She is talking to you because she wants you dead because you are scum. The way town lynchs scum is by convincing the rest of town that you are scum. That right now is my first priority since in my eyes we have confirmed scum here is to see you lynched, so I want the game to focus on your lynch until town agrees to lynch you.
C. Nice OMGUS, that is 5/12 people you are scum reading. Why not add 1 more and read half the players as scum?

I don't understand why Diamond hasn't been lynched yet. How scummy does he have to be before you lynch him?

A. Because the last scum in their team wouldn't act like that.
B. You are so stupid... Let me just say that... All of you who think I'm scum are stupid right now. Just sayin
C. It's not an OMGUS. An OMGUS would have been me voting her right after she voted me. That makes me think that you're scum as well. And just because I scum read someone doesn't mean I think they are all scum. It just means that I think their actions are scumming. You're being ridiculous. And because I scum-read someone at one point doesn't mean I scum-read them for all eternity.

Oops missed this gem of a post
A. What is 'that'? This could not be any more vague
B. So you couldn't refute that, cool. You are resorting to name-calling as a defense now, why? Why do you play this game when you refuse to defend yourself and refuse to scumhunt? Like what other aspect of the game do you enjoy because what you are refusing to do as you can see is the plurality of what this game is about. This point is why I really am starting to think that Diamond is trolling, I really feel like he is trying to not participate in the game as much as he can while still posting a ton.
C. Okay, it is not an OMGUS, it is an unsubstantiated vote with no case at all with the intent of trying to weaken the wagon without looking to find scum. The reason I do that is that you never say, oh blah-blah is towny now or build a case on the person you are voting for. Your reads feel like they are only there so you can say you have reads.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:22 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 727, DiamondSentinel wrote:You are 100% positive you will be doing this?

In post 728, DiamondSentinel wrote:Regardless of the repercussions it has on town?

In post 729, DiamondSentinel wrote:I take it by your silence you realize you've fucked up.

This is a I was posting in other games. I am not reconsidering.

Town would claim who isn't ice scum here.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:23 pm

Post by Titus »

DS is L minus 2

Care to give plausible reads DS?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:34 pm

Post by lilith2013 »

Why would you claim doctor and not reveal who you healed?? Who does that help, exactly?
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:34 pm

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 734, Titus wrote:

What does this mean?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:53 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 736, lilith2013 wrote:Why would you claim doctor and not reveal who you healed?? Who does that help, exactly?

In post 737, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 734, Titus wrote:

What does this mean?

Who the doctor healed by definition is cleared from being ice scum because we know Fire scum shot Ice scum. Well you could stretch and say ice scum no killed but that's improbable.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:55 pm

Post by lilith2013 »

Okay. That's what I was thinking too. We would have one person who would be confirmed not-Ice. Just confused by the way you said it.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:56 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

lillith is not ice scum
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:12 pm

I didn't reveal who i healed because you said it only helped scum. I healed wanderer just randomly.
“Why was I chosen?'
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:13 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 740, Not_Mafia wrote:lillith is not ice scum

It's like you read my role PM.
we should heal each other tonight.

You don't need to cover for me though.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:14 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 741, DiamondSentinel wrote:I didn't reveal who i healed because you said it only helped scum. I healed wanderer just randomly.

You healed "randomly" as a doctor? Also, why didn't you vote NM when he CCed you?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:17 pm

Post by Titus »

Looks like we got a solid block of NM, Titus, random, and Lilith, but slim chance of fire scum in there but remote.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:21 pm

Post by lilith2013 »

I said, you don't speculate about the NK or talk about who the doctor is if it hasn't been revealed yet, because revealing the PR only helps scum. You already gave up the part that helps scum the most by claiming.

^^^ why would you choose randomly to heal?
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:21 pm

Post by lilith2013 »

Don't lump me in with random, I'm not convinced he's town.
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:23 pm

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 743, Titus wrote:
In post 741, DiamondSentinel wrote:I didn't reveal who i healed because you said it only helped scum. I healed wanderer just randomly.

You healed "randomly" as a doctor? Also, why didn't you vote NM when he CCed you?

I read NM's post as "lilith isn't ice scum because if she were ice she would push for doctor to keep quiet about confirming someone to be non-Ice." Not a CC. NM, what did you mean by that post?
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:35 pm

So let's see. Someone counter-claim me as per the drill. That way, I won't be 100% proven and then I might survive past tonight

PEdit: When did NM claim doc? I never saw.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:37 pm

Also, I random healed because I saw nobody particularly deserving of a heal. I was extremely surprised when there was just 1 NK.
“Why was I chosen?'

Return to “Completed Open Games”