Prozac's Basic Theme 4 - Murder in Marlowe - OVER!

Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4400 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:03 pm

Post by Starbuck »

In post 4398, Titus wrote:
In post 4395, Starbuck wrote:Townbeard? That's a new word.

Yeah it's my way of stating a townie that defends scum and votes town constantly. The best example is still the first. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkahabahn. The guy always voted town on like day 8.

Well, you're wrong because I didn't defend Espy at all and was on him, save for my unvote to pressure Dav, for all of Day 2.
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4401 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:04 pm

Post by Starbuck »

Actually, that start at the end of Day 1.

I can see you stating that about SC/Matt, but I really didn't defend them more than not understand the case because it was largely based on meta.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #4402 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:06 pm

Post by Titus »

Starbuck, frankly I don't give a damn on the words said but the votes placed. VCA can narrow me down to a pool, provided no biases or faulty setup spec enter. I haven't read anything.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4403 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:14 pm

Post by Starbuck »

Well, then, why don't you just go silent and let your slot be replaced if you don't want to talk with those of us who have been here since the beginning? It seems a waste for you to add to the conversation, but not want feedback.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4404 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:26 pm

Post by Titus »

No. I do want to talk. You misunderstand. The why is charisma. Who votes who and when tells the story.

There are only a handful of people who can be scum based on my methods. I do want feedback as I am pretty sure the last scum is in the pool I outlined.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4405 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:27 pm

Post by Titus »

I put little stock in the why but sometimes it is the sole piece of evidence we got.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4406 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:31 pm

Post by Titus »

I view Day 1 as a necessary evil. The charisma based logic doesn't always work but it always leaves data that can be analyzedm
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4407 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:55 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

In post 4392, Flameaxe wrote:I won't be supporting either of those lynches today

I'm assuming this is in response to reck's post. Why not ns?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4408 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:55 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 755, Nexus wrote:ckd is currently ++

I think Davsto is frustrated town who can't get a handle on it - i know that feel.

town - davsto, ckd, mattp, reck

scum - notscience, spiffeh, catboi

everyone else i am RUMINATING <-good word on whilst stuffing my fat face.

In post 776, Nexus wrote:caught up:

town - ckd, mattp (he is much better than sc and i don't think replace out is suspish - been burned by that before), reck, zzito
probtown - aj, bbm
mid - others (i can't read cdb for shit so don't wait for my read on him)
maybscum - mollie i guess if i'm following reck?
scum - notscience, spiffeh, catboi

In post 1060, Nexus wrote:None of these wagons interest me. (Context:Pirate Mollie, Davesto, MattP, AJ, Flameaxe,notty).

The most likely looking ones from "who on it are the towniest" are Davsto and Mollie, but I'm convinced that Davsto is town.

Also, fuck shit bollocks wank cunt arse twat.

In post 1059, Porochaz wrote:Their investigation lead to some hidden threatening e-mails. Explaining that if he didn't pay a ransom, then his family would be hurt. It turned out that Derek had owed someone a lot of money. He had turned to the drug trade to try and make the money quickly.

Votecount 1.14
-
Davsto - 4 - Papa Zito, Scotmany, Bins, ckd
Pirate Mollie -3 - CDB, Starbuck, Reck
MattP - 3 - Flameaxe, Spiffeh, Marquis
AJ - 3 - Davsto, catboi, MattP
Flameaxe - 2 - AJ the Epic, mykonian
notscience - 1 - Nexus

Not voting - 2 - Mollie, notscience,

With 18 alive, it takes 10 to lynch.

Deadline in (expired on 2015-10-23 14:00:00)

Nexus is V/LA until Monday
Zito is V/LA this weekend

Looking at Nexus's history, it's tellingthat he objected to all the wagons in 1.14.

Davesto he is buddying. MattP and AJ are scum. AJ is already voting the Flameaxe wagon. MattP is bussing AJ.

I don't particularly care why Nexus is objecting (but his ISO doesn't really support it). The mere fact he was objecting to all the wagons with two scum.

There just was no good place for scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4409 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:58 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

In post 4404, Titus wrote:No. I do want to talk. You misunderstand. The why is charisma. Who votes who and when tells the story.

There are only a handful of people who can be scum based on my methods. I do want feedback as I am pretty sure the last scum is in the pool I outlined.

Okay. Here's my feedback. Your analysis is hardly an analysis. It is void of any actual analysis and substance. You claimed to have looked at votecounts, then without any explanation, gave us a list of who you think might be scum. It's like you just picked names out of a hat.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #4410 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:58 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

In post 4407, scotmany12 wrote:
In post 4392, Flameaxe wrote:I won't be supporting either of those lynches today

Either being Mollie or star
Defined by who I dislike, not who I like~
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4411 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:59 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

I think someone said this before. You can spin VCA into basically any way you want. Oh, this guy is bussing. No wait, he's just attacking scum. Instead of wasting our time, how about you actually read the game.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4412 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:59 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

In post 4410, Flameaxe wrote:
In post 4407, scotmany12 wrote:

Either being Mollie or star

Got it
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4413 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:00 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

I also share the same sentiment.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4414 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:30 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4409, scotmany12 wrote:
In post 4404, Titus wrote:No. I do want to talk. You misunderstand. The why is charisma. Who votes who and when tells the story.

Okay. Here's my feedback. Your analysis is hardly an analysis. It is void of any actual analysis and substance. You claimed to have looked at votecounts, then without any explanation, gave us a list of who you think might be scum. It's like you just picked names out of a hat.

Nah, my VCA is analysis.

Being the counter to scum makes someone more likely to be town. Rather than dismissing something because it's VCA, you could realize there's analysis in there or *gasp* explain your read on Nexus.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #4415 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:36 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

god you're insufferable
Defined by who I dislike, not who I like~
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4416 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:46 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Nexus had his vote taken away on day three. No one has claimed town theif. It seems likely that the vote thief power was from kmd, the mafia joat. You would know this if you read the game. You would rather close your eyes and throw darts at a dart board instead.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4417 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:47 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

And no, there isn't any analysis. All we have seen is that you looked at like three vote counts in day one, as if that is anything even close to substantial.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4418 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:04 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2779, Porochaz wrote:Lucy basically maimed her brother, her parents disowned her and she grew more angrier by the day. To summarise.

Votecount 2.15

Espeonage (9): Davsto, Papa Zito, Starbuck, scotmany12, xRECKONERx, catboi, pirate mollie, mykonian, Flameaxe
ChannelDelibird (3): notscience, Spiffeh, curiouskarmadog
scotmany12 (1): ChannelDelibird
Starbuck (1): Espeonage
Davsto (1): Bins

Not Voting (1): Nexus

With 16 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

Thats lynch.

Flip incoming.

I am aware that Nexus lost his vote. Serious question. Why would scum remove the one guy or voting scum at the end of the day? Nexus hasn't done shit according to the votes history.

I once beat a game while being voteless scum in 4p lylo after having a role that cced my buddy. So yeah, setup spec sucks.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4419 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:11 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

VCA sucks even more. You simply keep posting vote counts with out any explanation.

KMD replaced in in the middle of night 2 (which you would know of if you read the fucking game, but wait you are horrible at this). It's perfectly plausible that he just submitted an action without being fully aware of everything that has occured.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4420 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:20 pm

Post by Titus »

KMD wasn't the only scum. The other scum would pick someone actually worthy to steal a vote from. Nexus isn't it. Someone doesn't have to lose their vote due to a thief. It can be a natural part of a role.

Just because you ignore my VCA explanation doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Most everyone is duh common sense cleared but my pool due to being counters to scum wagons. 1.9 and 1.14 literally tell the story o most of the game.

If you're big on the why, why is Nexus town? No setup spec.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4421 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:27 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Fuck off with your no setup spec. That's why he is town. We have three dead town powerroles. That's probably all the powerroles for town. We have no one who has claimed to stolen the vote from nexus. Kmd was a joat. It seems to be a likely power for a scum vote. Kmd replaced in with like 20 or so hours remaining in the night. You don't even know if he talked with the other scum.

Two votecounts, in day one, does not tell the story of the entire game. How about you actually explain why those two do to you? People are ignoring your "analyses" because you aren't explaining anything. So far your VCA has been to reference 5 votecounts, without any explanation at all. You admit to not having read the game. Stop being antagonistic and oblivious to everything else that has occurred in this game. Either read the game and actually try, or don't bother posting again with your bullshit.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4422 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:29 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4418, Titus wrote:I am aware that Nexus lost his vote. Serious question. Why would scum remove the one guy or voting scum at the end of the day? Nexus hasn't done shit according to the votes history.

I once beat a game while being voteless scum in 4p lylo after having a role that cced my buddy. So yeah, setup spec sucks.

nexus was making noises about cdb so it is entirely possible that either cdb had to put the action in the day before or that kmd was following up on cdb's play in order to look consistent. which sort of fits a scum MO.

if we don't have an sk then the zito and spiffy nks point to dave I think. so do the early nks if the nks are being based off of the ability to put forth analysis in a lengthy comprehensible way. I am talking about marquis and catboi.

which wld explain why I am still alive cos all any1 is gonna get from me is "they feel this way inside my head" altho i maintain that lynching kmd for not seeing any star wars movies was entirely valid.
whew!
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4423 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:30 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

In post 4343, Titus wrote:1.9 Bins, Flameaxe and Mollie are all likely town. Bins because it's remote that three scums all counterwagon the same player.

One of Starbuck or Reck is scum max.

1.15, wagon on Davesto counters scum. Either Davesto or scotmany likely scum.

1.19 notty is likely town.

2.02, CDB caught and bussing here? Or is Dave scum? Scotmany townbeard?

Nexus Davesto Reck..

That's where scum should be.

This is your entire VCA, along with your other posts about Nexus. There is nothing there. At all. We are in day fucking four, and your big analyses is to focus on 5 vote counts throughout day 1 and 2? Fuck you.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4424 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:38 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

can we have a prod on notty?

we need a prod on notty.
whew!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”