Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:16 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

I don't argue with scum. My job is to convince everyone else to vote you, not to win a battle of words with you and pat myself on the back.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him, she/her

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:24 am

Post by Taly »

In post 950, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I don't argue with scum. My job is to convince everyone else to vote you, not to win a battle of words with you and pat myself on the back.

Yeah, what are you going to do when I flip town?

Again, you're assuming, dismissing, and saying whatever you can to lynch someone instead of contributing to discussion and figuring out the game.

And no; I don't engage walls with people to "win" - I do so to get people to SEE my beliefs and thinking on the game at hand.

You not questioning, responding appropriately, or just pushing someone for no stated reason or to understand who you're scumreading - tells me that you either don't care - likely scum - or are way too confident, which can be town - but really dangerous either way.

Also, the fact that you think this is a "battle of words" instead of communicating tells me your combative mindset to this game, which doesn't look town mindset.
"Taly is going to be a hot mess all game and I am entertained" ~ Gammagooey
"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
"Taly wins for the most fence-sitty reads in a game ever" ~Battle Mage
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:27 am

You have one vote on you and you're completely freaking out as if you're getting lynched, already talking about your flip and threatening me. The way you're defensive and blowing my single vote on you out of proportion is exactly what I anticipated from your behavior. You're finished in this town.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:36 am

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

you two should make out
Phone posting. Low effort, big fun.
"In my heart, Johnny will always be scum" - Not_Mafia
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:41 am

All it takes...is a little push.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:43 am

Post by Titus »

Johnny, let's vote Taly together?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:44 am

Post by Taly »

In post 952, Albert B. Rampage wrote:You have one vote on you and you're completely freaking out as if you're getting lynched, already talking about your flip and threatening me. The way you're defensive and blowing my single vote on you out of proportion is exactly what I anticipated from your behavior. You're finished in this town.

:roll:

1)
Yeah, I do have 1 vote. Except... I had 3, and for little reasoning stated after I pushed someone to L-1 who I thought was most likely scum. You never replied to my answers to you, and you never answered me when I questioned you.

2)
Who said I was freaking out? The only thing I got frustrated with was you dismissing me - the fact that you'd rather point fingers when someone goes after your push doesn't sit well with me. Especially since you're not providing reasons, you claim that you're trying to get people on the wagon, yet you seem as if your own vote isn't that big.

3)
"Threaten you?" Um.... What did I say that was a threat, at all?.... Again, you're acting as if I'm pinning you against the wall but then you write me off as scum and don't even bother trying to say anything.

4)
You anticipated this behavior? Nice to know you have an agenda, since it's void of all explanation or any other thought besides lynching someone from what I see - it looks sketchy as fuck.

5)
Since when is defensiveness at all as scum-tell? You think town should just sit around and guess whether or not a push on them is scum or town driven?

How am I being defensive when I'm trying to get you to actually reason with me?

6)
"You're finished in this town." Oh... So, that's not you saying that you're trying to lynch me? Then why do you go back and say I'm freaking out when I'm pointing out the issues with your approach to your push?

Yeah. You cut off trying to reason, you still push my lynch anyway, but then you tell me I'm threatening you, freaking out, and blowing this out of proportion.

Your 'simple vote' doesn't mean much to me.

>>>>>

Who's next in line after SP?
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:49 am

Post by Titus »

This ABR push looks a lot like Warcraft ABR.

VOTE: Taly
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:51 am

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

You guys can do that one without me. I can't believe Taly's scum game is this radically different from the last time I saw it.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:52 am

Post by Titus »

In post 958, JohnnyFarrar wrote:You guys can do that one without me. I can't believe Taly's scum game is this radically different from the last time I saw it.

You said this a lot. Which game?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:54 am

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

Last game. The one Bells, Taly and Silver won as scum. Taly just clammed up in that game
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:55 am

Link?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:56 am

Post by Titus »

In post 960, JohnnyFarrar wrote:Last game. The one Bells, Taly and Silver won as scum. Taly just clammed up in that game

That's not my impression at all of that game.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:57 am

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:57 am

Post by Titus »

Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:58 am

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

I win :P

I suppose you could argue he only clammed up after Bells bussed? But he was straight absent from most discussion on this thread
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:01 pm

Post by Taly »

In post 959, Titus wrote:
In post 958, JohnnyFarrar wrote:You guys can do that one without me. I can't believe Taly's scum game is this radically different from the last time I saw it.

You said this a lot. Which game?

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=63741 >> I know I linked this earlier this game, probably around post 400 or something.

He means this. My only game as mafia ever, and on this site.

(I was SK once, but you were in that game Titus. I NKed you Titus, after not getting into shit with ANYONE.)

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=60966 >> Not really relevant, but this is my SK game too.

>>>>

Yeah, I'm inactive as fuck as scum; otherwise, I'm very 'calculated' with votes and set-up.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:04 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 965, JohnnyFarrar wrote:I win :P

I suppose you could argue he only clammed up after Bells bussed? But he was straight absent from most discussion on this thread

I focused more on his activity after I entered. Taly was midline in activity by the overview. His content and pushes are what should be compared.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:15 pm

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

I mean as much as you could call anything he's doing a 'push' those are similar I guess. Content wise there's way more 'WHY ISN'T ANYONE LISTENING TO ME' this game which strikes me as something someone who hides as scum would avoid doing
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:20 pm

Dude after he put Wickan at L-1, all he's done is complain about me and make useless comments like "why wouldn't you be scum RC?"

He's basically given up after Wickan didn't happen.

This is scum.
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:29 pm

Post by Taly »

In post 969, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Dude after he put Wickan at L-1, all he's done is complain about me and make useless comments like "why wouldn't you be scum RC?"

This is scum.

Misrep and exaggeration.

I put Wickan to L-1 to progress the game and to either get information to re-think my reads, or to validate them.

Also, I never said "why wouldn't you be scum RC"

I said "why wouldn't you be wagoned" - I was prompting him to provide reasons against him already instead of shutting down, firing at people, and saying to either "lynch me or titus" which is not only a dichotomy that's bad enough, the approach was seriously unhelpful.

Furthermore, that's not all I've done. I've tried to get you to respond to me and give your reasons, I've even questioned several people to get a better idea of the gamestate and to clarify what I was confused about, and I'm still continuing with my thoughts, questions, and assertions while considering which wagon should be pursued.

If I gave up, then why would I bother trying to speak to you if you've ignored me?
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:29 pm

Post by Taly »

In post 969, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Dude after he put Wickan at L-1, all he's done is complain about me and make useless comments like "why wouldn't you be scum RC?"

This is scum.

Misrep and exaggeration.

I put Wickan to L-1 to progress the game and to either get information to re-think my reads, or to validate them.

Also, I never said "why wouldn't you be scum RC"

I said "why wouldn't you be wagoned" - I was prompting him to provide reasons against him already instead of shutting down, firing at people, and saying to either "lynch me or titus" which is not only a dichotomy that's bad enough, the approach was seriously unhelpful.

Furthermore, that's not all I've done. I've tried to get you to respond to me and give your reasons, I've even questioned several people to get a better idea of the gamestate and to clarify what I was confused about, and I'm still continuing with my thoughts, questions, and assertions while considering which wagon should be pursued.

If I gave up, then why would I bother trying to speak to you if you've ignored me?
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:31 pm

Post by Taly »

What the fuck is up with these double posts? Isn't there a barrier for this?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:33 pm

In post 970, Taly wrote:I said "why wouldn't you be wagoned" - I was prompting him to provide reasons against him already instead of shutting down, firing at people, and saying to either "lynch me or titus" which is not only a dichotomy that's bad enough, the approach was seriously unhelpful.

And yet you vote for Titus.

Your play unravels the moment the Wickan wagon dissipated. That's why I'm voting you.
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:38 pm

Post by Taly »

In post 973, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 970, Taly wrote:I said "why wouldn't you be wagoned" - I was prompting him to provide reasons against him already instead of shutting down, firing at people, and saying to either "lynch me or titus" which is not only a dichotomy that's bad enough, the approach was seriously unhelpful.

And yet you vote for Titus.

Your play unravels the moment the Wickan wagon dissipated. That's why I'm voting you.

That is bull, I can't tell if you're scum trying to push my mislynch or town whose so confident on me being scum that you are avoiding anything I say.

ISO me. - Was when I unvoted Titus to put Wickan to L-1.

- I unvoted Wickan.

I've done nothing with my vote since.

In fact, if you actually read my damn walls - you'd know that I'm leaning on not-voting to lynch Titus right now. :igmeou: :igmeou:

This is what I'm talking about over people not listening, assuming, and dismissing.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”