Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:39 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

You can fool Johnny but you can't fool me.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:42 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 968, JohnnyFarrar wrote:I mean as much as you could call anything he's doing a 'push' those are similar I guess. Content wise there's way more 'WHY ISN'T ANYONE LISTENING TO ME' this game which strikes me as something someone who hides as scum would avoid doing

He doesn't hide as scum though. As town, he's much more dispassionate.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:44 pm

In post 968, JohnnyFarrar wrote:I mean as much as you could call anything he's doing a 'push' those are similar I guess. Content wise there's way more 'WHY ISN'T ANYONE LISTENING TO ME' this game which strikes me as something someone who hides as scum would avoid doing

Johnny has generously given you the key ingredient to him townreading you, please keep sprinkling in how no one is reading your walls so you can appear more town.

Why stop at a sprinkle just break the container open and pour it all in, order some more of it on Amazon, Fedex it overnight, keep pouring that shit in like it's cement between your walls.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him, she/her

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:45 pm

Post by Taly »

:facepalm:.......

Just 1 click, ABR. You'll see that my vote is not on Titus, and it hasn't gone on Titus since I dropped Wickan.

Titus wrote:

He doesn't hide as scum though. As town, he's much more dispassionate.

Yeah, I do kind of hide as scum.

If you read my game when I was mafia with RC; I even went VLA when I got suspected, I would say that I'd make a post on something, and then I wouldn't even say anything about it later.

And Titus, you know very well how I can be when I'm town and pushed, I can get passionate.
"Taly is going to be a hot mess all game and I am entertained" ~ Gammagooey
"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
"Taly wins for the most fence-sitty reads in a game ever" ~Battle Mage
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:48 pm

I would hate to get lynched as scum too Taly. I wonder if you will keep those stats in your signature after we take that zero losses as scum away.
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:54 pm

Post by Taly »

ABR... I have more games where town lost in scenarios I was mislynched

Plus if I were scum, why would I give a fuck about trying to communicate with you at this point?

Nothing I'm saying is getting to you, and tbh; you sound somewhat irrational at this point - I'm not trying to be insulting or anything, but you are cutting off all ability of reasoning I can have with you.

I'm tired of defending myself while trying to get my thinking through your head. You twist, ignore, and assume.

Nothing is changing anything here except my lack of ability in seeing you as town regardless of association.
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:56 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 980, Taly wrote:ABR... I have more games where town lost in scenarios I was mislynched

Plus if I were scum, why would I give a fuck about trying to communicate with you at this point?

Nothing I'm saying is getting to you, and tbh; you sound somewhat irrational at this point - I'm not trying to be insulting or anything, but you are cutting off all ability of reasoning I can have with you.

I'm tired of defending myself while trying to get my thinking through your head. You twist, ignore, and assume.

Nothing is changing anything here except my lack of ability in seeing you as town regardless of association.

Nope. Textbook and infuriating ABR. He wrote a wiki guide in 2008.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:02 pm

Post by Taly »

I welcome you to link this because I don't know what you're referring to, and I'm a little upset that this was back in 2008... and I'm now feeling obligated to know something that was from 7 years ago?

In any case, this engagement is bordering on annoyingly useless if not corrosive; I have things in real life to attend to right now and I'm going to go think about my reads.

ABR, I'm sorry if I infuriated you; :/ I'm just wanting to be listened to and I want to see more than just this unexplained push and scumpainting of anything I do at this point.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:03 pm

My point is that your momentum has evaporated since Wickan's bandwagon dissipated.

You make useless filler comments, you're not pushing your suspects from before (wickan, Titus, me, ASP). You look like you're living in the past. What have you done for the past couple pages? Are you waiting it out to see where the wind blows? That's what it seems like to me.

We are both mutually done talking to each other. It's high time for the others to weigh in, because I'm not clogging up the thread with responses to your powerpoint presentations anymore.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:07 pm

Post by Titus »

Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:08 pm

I'm not infuriated, I just play aggressively. It's more fun. We have to find ways to enjoy the games we play, right?

People from the site say that they imagine me writing posts with a smile on my face after they met me.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:12 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 985, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I'm not infuriated, I just play aggressively. It's more fun. We have to find ways to enjoy the games we play, right?

People from the site say that they imagine me writing posts with a smile on my face after they met me.

Why do you never buzz me when you're in SF?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:17 pm

Sorry, I only had a small window of time and was working like crazy. I'll be back in the west coast next year!
ICEninja
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:37 pm

Post by ICEninja »

40 pages in...still no lynch...I see nothing worth sheeping on the ABR vs. Taly 1v1. Johnny is probably the only player I trust enough to sheep and he's against lynching my main scum read, so I don't even know what to do right now.

Scum somehow managed to get us talking in circles like crazy, this is insane. I somehow feel like there HAS to be scum in one of the active players because I feel like town is rarely this fragmented. ASP seems like a good bet as scum if town really is this fragmented/being distracted heavily by scum.

I still want
ANYONE other than Titus
to be the one to decide on the hider pool.
Town: 14 wins, 14 losses
Scum: 3 wins, 2 losses
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:45 pm

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

Aww what a sweetheart
Phone posting. Low effort, big fun.
"In my heart, Johnny will always be scum" - Not_Mafia
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:06 pm

Post by mykonian »

votecount

Titus (3): RadiantCowbells, Frozen Angel, ICEninja
A Simple Plan (2): talah, JohnnyFarrar
Taly (2): Albert B. Rampage, Titus
RadiantCowbells (1): Wickan

not voting (2): Taly, A Simple Plan

Deadline is on saturday the 19th.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:00 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 988, ICEninja wrote:40 pages in...still no lynch...I see nothing worth sheeping on the ABR vs. Taly 1v1. Johnny is probably the only player I trust enough to sheep and he's against lynching my main scum read, so I don't even know what to do right now.

Scum somehow managed to get us talking in circles like crazy, this is insane. I somehow feel like there HAS to be scum in one of the active players because I feel like town is rarely this fragmented. ASP seems like a good bet as scum if town really is this fragmented/being distracted heavily by scum.

I still want
ANYONE other than Titus
to be the one to decide on the hider pool.

Everyone contributed. This isn't an edict from Queen Titus. You spinning it as such is scummy.

You first argued against Wickan town. Yet, it's proven he likely is or he put himself in a bad position as scum.
You argued against the pool, until everyone was for it.
You argue that someone other than me picks the pool, despite everyone else agreeing for the most part and the pool incorporating all major suspicion categories to help break the stalemate.

You are just arguing to be contrary to me at this point. I wish people would wake up and lynch you.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:35 pm

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

Stubborn is scum?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:45 pm

Post by Titus »

Not necessarily but stubborn antitown that cannot support any of his opinions with factual evidence, yes.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:26 pm

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

I

Am

Home

And in a bad mood.

You know what that means? I want to grill some people. Who's around?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:37 pm

Post by Titus »

Love a good Socratic. Fire away.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:57 pm

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

How is Ice anti-town?

How strong is your Bells read?

What do you think about Talah?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 6:03 pm

Post by Titus »

If you look at Ice's ISO, none of his pushes are supported but for maybe the Taly push. The Wickan votes and ABR push were particularly bad.

Bells is not a strong read. I can't find her logic anywhere. I wouldn't mind if she died.

Town.

Your Talah read and why?

Are you frustrated by the fact we can't get you me ABR and Talah to agree on a lynch?

Setting meta aside, how do you read Taly?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 6:09 pm

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

My Talah read is 'this is a person who's found a way to barely exist in an extremely active game' - not town or scum but I don't see where the townreads are coming from

Yes, I feel like we're all pretty open minded on the surface but we each have different hangups and it's getting annoying

Setting meta aside Taly looks like a fairly new player in what might be the most active game he's ever been in with a bunch of good players. The idea that he'd be confused and frustrated makes me pretty forgiving of the circles he's talking in. He's not playing
well
, but I don't necessarily see the scum motivation in there.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 6:14 pm

Post by Titus »

And if I gave you another town game I suspected Taly in, could you analyze it for the same patterns?

Do you see any points to ICE scum? Your read there?

Ask me questions?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”