Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1250 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:07 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1243, talah wrote:Just out of interest Frozen, do you know what inverse actually means?

Not trying to be a bastard here but all I did was turn the list of "won't lynch" upside down. ASP was at the top because 0 people said they wouldn't lynch him.

I'm just trying to figure out exactly why you find me scummy. It's not making a lot of sense to me on that basis. You keep saying "inverse list thing" as if you don't know what you're actually saying.

Also you keep saying "being emotional is not part of my personality". I am actually quite an emotional person, but it depends on the situation. Do you think certain people are robots?

One other thing too. Why do you think I was emotional when I voted myself? Because I wasn't. Unless glee is an emotion.

Also, thanks Taly for responding in a better format. I read what you said. I don't mind being lynched today for what it's worth.
And... I don't really care about pronous because I don't believe it's game related but mention it when I'm asked - I'm a bloke. Ether's made my last couple of Avatars.

that was the list "The people we won't lynch today" you inverted it and called it " the list we will lynch today" ... its not !
people have null reads as well , the only thing that inverse list means is "the people we don't call obvious town atm". you trying to say everyone is scumreading me, which they don't because I can't see them doing that.

ok , your self vote was scummy as hell. there was no logical reason for that. not a single damn one. and I said I'm not buying you did that as an emotional move. you just confirmed it! ty ! I was saying it was all politics , and using politics to force a direction for the game is scummy.

responding a better format ... I won't mind getting lynched for the greater good... your implying me and Ice(now Jeanne) are definitely scum for voting you. Your just pushing it into everybody's head . that is sooo obviously wrong. Its not town motivated at all.
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1251 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:39 am

Post by talah »

I did call it a "Will Lynch" list when I came out with the results. But I quickly and several times over clarified that it was about trying to bring town to consensus.

If you didn't want to lynch someone you could have said that when you answered.

That means you would consider lynching them, which is what "consensus" means. It's about finding out who we are all okay with lynching.

You're saying "I'm not buying that your self vote was emotional".
In post 1250, Frozen Angel wrote:ok , your self vote was scummy as hell. there was no logical reason for that. not a single damn one. and I said I'm not buying you did that as an emotional move.

I didn't say it was. I said exactly the opposite in the post you're responding to.
In post 1243, talah wrote:Why do you think I was emotional when I voted myself? Because I wasn't. Unless glee is an emotion.

Why are you trying to push that the vote was emotional?

I had a logical reason, it was to get a reaction/push out of RC.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1252 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:17 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

well. I don't know if its about my english or you trying to twist my words :

I say It was no LOGICAL and no EMOTIONAL town move. it was a POLITICAL scummy move.

^Obvious?

nope RC was testing you. your self vote was a kind of appealing to emotion and a try for showing his push absurd.

about the list.

In post 1251, talah wrote:That means you would consider lynching them, which is what "consensus" means. It's about finding out who we are all okay with lynching.

nope it doesn't mean that how hard you try to advertise it. Its not their desire to lynch whoever their not scumreading , but they might get convinced about them. thats why its obvious your trying to make a counter wagon.

talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1253 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:22 am

Post by talah »

RC may or may not have been testing me but I'd asked him several questions about his moves beforehand and in fact his vote on me was in direct response to a couple of pokes I'd made which still went unanswered.

What's a "political" scummy move? And why are you trying to squirm away from your assertions that I've been trying to appeal to emotion?
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1254 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:28 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1253, talah wrote:RC may or may not have been testing me but I'd asked him several questions about his moves beforehand and in fact his vote on me was in direct response to a couple of pokes I'd made which still went unanswered.

and you voted yourself to see his reactions?! what kind of test is that! :/

In post 1253, talah wrote:What's a "political" scummy move? And why are you trying to squirm away from your assertions that I've been trying to appeal to emotion?

the fact you tried to show how ridiculous RC vote is on you . this was a political appeal to emotion.

nope I'm not squirming! you voted yourself and everybody thought it was an emotional move. but it wasn't! it was a tactic to stop RC tunnel.

talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1255 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:40 am

Post by talah »

In post 1254, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 1253, talah wrote:RC may or may not have been testing me but I'd asked him several questions about his moves beforehand and in fact his vote on me was in direct response to a couple of pokes I'd made which still went unanswered.

and you voted yourself to see his reactions?! what kind of test is that! :/

I voted myself to get a response mainly. If you look back before that you'll see me attempting to engage and find out where he's coming from and him ignoring me. Then he voted me because of some lame reason he still hasn't explained even after I asked him. So I thought if I voted myself *with* him, he might try to come p with a case.

I also have familiarity with scum latching on to self-votes as scummy. Certain town will as well, but it's a different vibe from when scum do it. Scum usually focus on the vote itself. Town usually focus on the principle.

In post 1254, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 1253, talah wrote:What's a "political" scummy move? And why are you trying to squirm away from your assertions that I've been trying to appeal to emotion?

the fact you tried to show how ridiculous RC vote is on you . this was a political appeal to emotion.

nope I'm not squirming! you voted yourself and everybody thought it was an emotional move. but it wasn't! it was a tactic to stop RC tunnel.

Well it seems like you understand my vote then. Why are you pretending it's about emotion or politics when you admit it was about me trying to provoke RC?
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1256 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:15 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

the provoking thing is the political move.

whats your case against me beside that inverse list thing and the fact I'm voting you?

Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him, she/her

Post Post #1257 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 3:33 am

Post by Taly »

In post 1243, talah wrote:

Also, thanks Taly for responding in a better format. I read what you said. I don't mind being lynched today for what it's worth.
And... I don't really care about pronous because I don't believe it's game related but mention it when I'm asked - I'm a bloke. Ether's made my last couple of Avatars.

gahhhhh, oops. X_X Your previous avatar kept making me think you were a female, similar to with RC. lol

But yeah.... If you're really town, then this lynch shouldn't have to happen in the first place.

In post 1245, Jeanne11 wrote:
In post 1236, Titus wrote:Find us a scumfuck Jeanne.

I am sorry that is impossible as ice was scum.

Well, then, let me do the impossible. RC is what you're looking for.

You believe RC is scum?

In post 1246, JohnnyFarrar wrote:read all of Taly's posts in the last few pages. Meh.

Who's around?

Me. .-.

I mean, if you still love me.

^^But BS aside - do you have any comment on my posting?

talah practically asked most of what I wanted to see from you.

But I still don't know if voting SP is best... I'm trying to get some thoughts here and I'm not being given this.

In post 1252, Frozen Angel wrote:well. I don't know if its about my english or you trying to twist my words :

I say It was no LOGICAL and no EMOTIONAL town move. it was a POLITICAL scummy move.

^Obvious?

nope RC was testing you.
your self vote was a kind of appealing to emotion and a try for showing his push absurd.

Pop the brakes

How was RC testing talah? And how would you know that?

And why would that invalidate talah's 'reaction test' in return?

>>>>>>>

I can see the reasoning against talah, but the more I keep reading; it doesn't look like I'd be on board on this wagon for much longer. Nobody seems to want to hammer it (partially, I don't really trust SP with a hammer), and other than MAYBE Titus/SP - I'm not sure what we'd be getting if talah flipped scum. Plus people seem to be gravitating to other wagons but nobody is making a definite change to their vote in a sense.

UNVOTE:

My eyes are on RC and FA. (Jeanne at a lower degree, but I'm waiting for her catch-up before I do something there.)
"Taly is going to be a hot mess all game and I am entertained" ~ Gammagooey
"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
"Taly wins for the most fence-sitty reads in a game ever" ~Battle Mage
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1258 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 3:42 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1024, RadiantCowbells wrote:Wickan's missing from that list, fyi.

That's just the list of players in the game minus people that I think are town though. So, there's that.

Asking you to branch out from your tunnel which I disagree with is not stupid questions.

I frankly find a singular tunnel scummy as hell because it's just a way to avoid participating with opinions otherwise.

Okay, you're scum.

VOTE: Talah

this is him trying to test Talah's reaction. and Talah voted. how do I know he was testing talah? what are you suggesting?!

+ this Taly post was weird as fuck. I'm getting a Taly-talah trying to make a counter wagon vibe.

JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1259 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:42 am

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

Fell asleep

In post 1248, talah wrote:What's your take on Frozen / RC / Ice (Jeanne)? By the way.

Frozen has her own logic that I can't really follow. Her continued attitude toward the Wickan situation after acknowledging his probable towniness is making me want her in the lynch pool a little bit

Bells is being himself, I've never played with town Bells so I don't really know what the difference here is if any.

I'm giving Jeanie the benefit of the doubt for now as Ice's some motivation for the last 10 or so pages seemed to be ending the day SOON
Phone posting. Low effort, big fun.
"In my heart, Johnny will always be scum" - Not_Mafia
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1260 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:43 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1259, JohnnyFarrar wrote:Her continued attitude toward the Wickan situation

:| what?! quote me when I did that...

JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1261 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:54 am

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

In post 1192, Frozen Angel wrote:^ that's what I was trying to say ...

In regards to a smaller pool
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1262 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:56 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

we need to make a smaller pool because we can't confirm him with a three pool party. that's what I was trying to say.

I'm not scum reading him anymore. but he claimed something and he need to be confirmed in night.

I can ask him on me if you want a prove.

Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1263 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:57 am

Post by Jeanne11 »

In post 1259, JohnnyFarrar wrote:Fell asleep

In post 1248, talah wrote:What's your take on Frozen / RC / Ice (Jeanne)? By the way.

Frozen has her own logic that I can't really follow. Her continued attitude toward the Wickan situation after acknowledging his probable towniness is making me want her in the lynch pool a little bit

Bells is being himself, I've never played with town Bells so I don't really know what the difference here is if any.

I'm giving Jeanie the benefit of the doubt for now as Ice's some motivation for the last 10 or so pages seemed to be ending the day SOON

If I were scum, I'd have kept my suspicion on talah, which I am not. Speaking of which......

UNVOTE: Talah
VOTE: RC
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1264 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 7:00 am

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

@Frozen He's town. Locking down his target will kill him. The pool gives him room to maybe live and confirm more than one person.

@Jeanie Convince me on Bells
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1265 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 7:11 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1264, JohnnyFarrar wrote:@Frozen He's town. Locking down his target will kill him. The pool gives him room to maybe live and confirm more than one person.

But Johny! why are you so sure about him being town?! He is not confirmed! he made a joke about hiding so what? that's really helpful for townreading him but not enough!

by sending him to a 3 pool party we can't be sure about the result.

JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1266 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 7:47 am

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

I'm sure. Also as Titus said, he won't live to lylo regardless.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1267 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 7:56 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Wickan targets Titus or Taly but claims which one before he goes. No debate.
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1268 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 7:57 am

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

Then the no debate is just us not listening to you
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1269 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 8:01 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Johny the main reason Titus said he won't live till lylo was because someone would counter claim him. but his role is not normal and its not guaranteed that is there a no normal role in setup or not.

I mistaking the reason?

mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1270 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 8:03 am

Post by mykonian »

votecount

Talah (3): RadiantCowbells, Frozen Angel, Albert B. Rampage
A Simple Plan (2): JohnnyFarrar, Titus
RadiantCowbells (2): Wickan, jeanne11
Frozen Angel (1): talah

not voting (2): A Simple Plan, Taly

Deadline is on saturday the 19th.
Last edited by mykonian on Sun Dec 13, 2015 8:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1271 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 8:04 am

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

In post 1269, Frozen Angel wrote:Johny the main reason Titus said he won't live till lylo was because someone would counter claim him. but his role is not normal and its not guaranteed that is there a no normal role in setup or not.

I mistaking the reason?

No we're saying we lynch him before lylo
Wickan
Wickan
Goon
Wickan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1272 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 8:05 am

Post by Wickan »

In post 1267, RadiantCowbells wrote:Wickan targets Titus or Taly but claims which one before he goes. No debate.

I continue to claim that your insistence on this is anti-town bordering on scum.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1273 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 8:07 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1271, JohnnyFarrar wrote:
In post 1269, Frozen Angel wrote:Johny the main reason Titus said he won't live till lylo was because someone would counter claim him. but his role is not normal and its not guaranteed that is there a no normal role in setup or not.

I mistaking the reason?

No we're saying we lynch him before lylo

oh

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1274 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 8:08 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

I said this before why she didn't correct me?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”