Prozac's Basic Theme 4 - Murder in Marlowe - OVER!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4800 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2015 5:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:Nexus
Last edited by Porochaz on Thu Dec 17, 2015 5:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4801 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:19 pm

Post by Nexus »

vote: Nero Cain
Trans rights are human rights.
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #4802 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:20 pm

Post by Nexus »

unvote

wait a sec.
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #4803 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:20 pm

Post by Nexus »

In post 4796, Davsto wrote:Has everyone claimed yet? Because I'm starting to get worried about the lack of a claimed source of the extra kills.

What exactly were you expecting?
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4804 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:23 pm

Post by Davsto »

Well, presumably someone claiming a town role which could explain the source of the kill.

Now, we know there is likely an SK and a Mafia left, so we know we have to hit scum in each of our next two lynches.

This game seems biased against town. We've only mislynched twice and yet we now have to hit scum with all the rest of our lynches, despite having already lynched three.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4805 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 4:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4795, scotmany12 wrote:Cause I highly doubt dav is mafia.

Why?

Dave, what do you think of Nexus defending the fuck out of you all game long and then suddenly going "I'll be ok with lynching this"?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #4806 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 5:08 am

Post by Davsto »

In post 4805, Nero Cain wrote:

Why?

Dave, what do you think of Nexus defending the fuck out of you all game long and then suddenly going "I'll be ok with lynching this"?

Mehhh. It's largely nasty, but when you get to what could easily be LYLO there definitely is an element of having to change your reads. The problem I see is that - unless I missed something - he didn't seem to give a reason as to why I was suddenly lynchable.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #4807 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 5:27 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Hmmm. Davsto makes a really good point, actually.

We're probably in 3:1:1 right now. Ugh. I could literally see anyone being either thing which to me says I have a 50/50 shot of being correct.

I sort of want to lynch Nexus in my gut. It rumbles. It hungers. But I can't shake this feeling that scot has just fleeced everybody.
green shirt thursdays
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4808 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 5:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

My problem with Nexus (mostly) is that, at least early game, he wasn't doing much. He seemed to not really push people and when he did vote he seemed to back off and most of his reads are waffely.

In post 770, Nexus wrote:Honestly this was me half-reading the game in a pathetic attempt to keep up.

This seems pretty self continuous about how his slot appears.

In post 2760, Nexus wrote:isn't hider like a really obvious scum fakeclaim or am I making that up?

This is pretty odd I think since he never voted for Espe. Looks like supporting the wagon but why would he support it and not vote?

In post 2804, Nexus wrote:WHAT THE FUCK

this reads as a fake over reaction.

In post 4727, Nexus wrote:I will not vote scot,
I don't think

If Scot is your biggest town read as you claim here can you explain this?

Also, there is likely an SK in this game so why town read him, do you not think an SK can scum hunt? Like if this was single ball I'd agree that this is a good reason to town read him

In post 4738, Nexus wrote:voted for BBM when he was obvtown, for one.

mislynched a townie for two.

I've already talked about this a little. I still believe that a guy with 5 years of experience wouldn't think that me voting town would be "scummy" of me.

My biggest worry right now is that Nexus and Scot are the two remaining scum and atleast Nexus has figured it and and this is why Scot is his biggest town read but seemingly some what open to lynching him (4727)

Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #4809 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 5:32 am

Post by Davsto »

I'd recommend searching for Mafia over SK first. Then we have associations on our side.

Searching specifically for SK is honestly unwise because, well, it could be anyone. Searching for the final Mafia, though, we have a few more things to go on.
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #4810 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 5:33 am

Post by Davsto »

I mean, we can still search for SK, but do it in a general-scum-hunting sorta sense, you know? Searching specifically for SK is probably unwise.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4811 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 5:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Also Nexus is harping Titus doing shitty VCA right? This is something that Titus does all the time so I sorta feel like if he were looking at it objectively he'd be null reading it but he is not so it feels like he's using it as a crutch.

Nexus why is Titus' VCA "scummier" this game then all the other times she's used it?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4812 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 5:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4809, Davsto wrote:I'd recommend searching for Mafia over SK first. Then we have associations on our side.

I agree.

scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4813 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 5:44 am

Post by scotmany12 »

In post 4805, Nero Cain wrote:

Why?

I've been over this countless of times
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4814 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 5:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't really want to read a 2 page ISO right now so can you just tell me why you think Dav is not mafia or I'll look it up after sleep.

Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #4815 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:33 am

Post by Nexus »

because only the sith deal in absolutes.

i would argue losing my vote and saying what the fuck isn't really an overreaction? I didn't particularly expect it and also expected to be notified via PM, not in thread.

All VCA is bullshit. It just cemented my scum read on the slot. I've never been one for VCA. As I've said repeatedly.

as for Dav - it's ultimately down to both PoE, since i'm sure reck/scot are townier, and the fact that there must be something behind the fact he had a massive wagon eventually.
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #4816 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:33 am

Post by Nexus »

as for espe - he was at l-1 when i made the post about a hider - i wasn't just going to lolhammer it - look at reck's reaction to the hammer - he was on the same page as me in wanting to discuss it before the hammer.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4817 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

What does Reks reaction have to do with ANYTHING?!?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4818 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4808, Nero Cain wrote:If Scot is your biggest town read as you claim here can you explain this?

Also, there is likely an SK in this game so why town read him, do you not think an SK can scum hunt? Like if this was single ball I'd agree that this is a good reason to town read him

Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #4819 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:11 am

Post by Nexus »

The way he acted towards CDB is what makes him town.

I genuinely have no idea how to act around SKs. I think I've been in one game with a bullshit SK otherwise I have little to no experience with them.

You are being incredibly dense here. I'm not re-explaining myself to you again.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #4820 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:54 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

i did forget about the nexus losing his vote thing

Hmm. Nero or scot. ugh i wanna vote scot is that wrong? im wrong. probably.
green shirt thursdays
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #4821 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:09 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Nero - 1 - Scot
Nexus - 1 - Nero
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4822 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:13 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

In post 4814, Nero Cain wrote:I don't really want to read a 2 page ISO right now so can you just tell me why you think Dav is not mafia or I'll look it up after sleep.

I even talked about it after you replaced in.
In post 1039, MattP wrote:I would vote Aj over Davsto. I think Davsto's narrative for his disinterest in the game is genuine, whereas Aj is actively avoiding contribution to most aspects of the games but providing disingenuous and over-defensive reasoning for doing so.

I've talked about this before. Matt wasn't asked for his opinion on either one of those slots. I just don't see him dropping two of his buddies names right there.

Here's where I am at. I can see all four of you being sk. I can only see reck and nero being mafia, and I found bins more scummier than reck so that's basically why I think nero should be the lynch.
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #4823 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2015 2:12 am

Post by Nexus »

I mean, I've made my positions clear.

vote: Nero Cain
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #4824 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:24 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

VOTE: nero cain

Bins didn't give me warm and fuzzies and if I'm just hammered the game away into a kingmaker scenario, I'm sorry
green shirt thursdays

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”