Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1925 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:04 pm

Post by Elyse »

In post 1918, Titus wrote:
In post 1917, Elyse wrote:That's bullshit.

It makes no sense for me to do that.

Yes it does.

Suppose for a moment all my town reads are right. Shooting me at night lends me credibility. That just dooms you.

Getting me lynched on the other hand, well Titus was scummy...

Fucking lol. Get over yourself.

VOTE: Drixx
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1926 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:05 pm

Post by Elyse »

Ftr I don't know what the scum slip is but I'm trusting Nero until someone tells me lmao.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1927 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:29 pm

Post by Shiro »

@Nero it is very stretching. It could be a POV point if he sees Elyse as scum. But then again it is a little of putting.

Vote:Drive
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1928 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

If you think its a stretch why are you sheeping me?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1929 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but I also super dislike this so

In post 1843, Drixx wrote:I'm not sure why we don't already have consensus to lynch Elyse at this point
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1930 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:36 pm

Post by Shiro »

Cause it is off putting and I want to see his response with more than 2 people and his main scumreading voting him.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1931 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:36 pm

Post by Drixx »

Look at the two scummiest players being super optimistic. I would gladly go to the gallows, if it will wake up the fools who don't see that one or both of {AJ, Elyse} are scum.

Elyse is more probable due to making some bullshit statement that she was going to 1v1 Titus today (where is the case and reasoning and attempt to actually do that btw? Did you decide to drop it since I pointed out how scummy you look?) at a time when it appeared AJ was going to be the one lynched. The reasoning for that which requires the least assumptions is that Elyse is scum and therefore knew that AJ would flip town, allowing Elyse to have a good chance for people to buy into her 1v1 bullshit. If she really wanted to 1v1 today, she would have actual reasons and be pushing it. Instead she's jumping onto me opportunistically. So much for conviction. Almost certainly Elyse is scum.

Then we have AJ. AJ looks scummy; however, Elyse appeared to be setting up to push the "lynch Titus" agenda based upon what was going on yesTerday. At the time she did so, it appeared that AJ would be the lynch. This would seem to imply that AJ may be town and that Elyse may have known that.

Or they could both be scum pulling a "scum would never do that!" gambit.

In any case, it's absurd to vote for me without any reasons, so feel free to go ISO diving so you can cherry pick and misrep me. You won't find anything that's actually a scum tell, because I'm not scum.

@Titus - We should town bloc as soon as possible. The last second detour yesterday should have have happened, and the blatant opportunism and lack of reasoning on display so far toDay shows a desperate need for town to take control of this game. There are definitely scum among the active folks vying to be the "town leader", if you catch the metaphor.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1932 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

How come you never voted Elyse?

Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1933 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:42 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 1931, Drixx wrote:Or they could both be scum pulling a "scum would never do that!" gambit.

God I love to counter the logical arguments with "Could be wifom though".
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1934 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:43 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 1930, Shiro wrote:Cause it is off putting and I want to see his response with more than 2 people and his main scumreading voting him.

By all means run me up if you like to see how I react to pressure. I'll keep doing my thing and reading the thread and ISO diving to try and figure things out. That's how I do my thing. I see no point in wasting time and giving scum a smokescreen by defending myself non-stop, especially when there's nothing to defend against.

So while you're doing that, I'll be using my "up and around" time to actually try and figure out as much as I can. If you lynch me, you lynch me. I will play to my wincon and get as many of my thoughts into the game as possible so once you see me flip town you can trust my motives and have my thoughts for whatever they will be worth. Too many unknowns in the early game to be super sure of much.

All I'm actually sure of right now is that I just saw some super opportunistic wagon jumping (especially amused by the quoting Titus, use of profanity and vote against me ... talk about scum narrative fail). The most blatant was Elyse. She claimed to be so sure Titus was scum that she was pushing the agenda of 1v1 today ... but where's the reasoning or commitment to that today? Her every action lends more weight to the theory that she expected to be able to blame Titus for pushing a mislynch and now doesn't have the narrative she thought she would. Note that as soon as she saw an opening to drop it and jump somewhere else she did.

She might as well post a neon sign saying "Elyse is scum. Lynch her ASAP."
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1935 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:45 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 1933, Aj The Epic wrote:
In post 1931, Drixx wrote:Or they could both be scum pulling a "scum would never do that!" gambit.

God I love to counter the logical arguments with "Could be wifom though".

Anything that deals with trying to outguess what scum will or will not do is by definition WiFoM. There is nothing that scum won't do if the situation is right. I have participated in a live game of mafia where scum won by killing one of their own during the night (Live games don't show night kill flips), which fooled everyone who had been getting close to convincing others of who was scum. If there is a situation where scum can benefit by killing one of their own team ... there's
literally
nothing that scum won't do, given the right circumstances.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1936 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:49 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 1932, Nero Cain wrote:How come you never voted Elyse?

Because I have a terrible habit of not moving my vote around a lot. It's a null tell. Please refer to my hydra "Reasonably Rational" in the Steven Universe game. My hydra partner and I drove the game as we drew IC and despite making the case for quite a few lynches, we were actually not voting in a rather large number of the lynches. It's an odd quirk that particular player and myself share. Neither of understands the point of the site meta where people spread their vote around like Venereal Disease. Our best guess is that it's an attempt to stifle any kind of vote analysis.

So far I think only Titus and I have expressed that we think Elyse is likely to be scum. Without consensus, I see no reason to vote. It's a vanity vote if nobody is actually going to put any pressure on Elyse. So far everyone but me is giving her a free pass on the whole 1v1 thing, which I find confusing.

In any case, I'm off to bed now.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1937 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1936, Drixx wrote:So far I think only Titus and I have expressed that we think Elyse is likely to be scum

What?

Elyse was absolutely the leading wagon. My thing here is that I think scum are p likely to be "ok" with a wagon but not commit, wich is what it looks like to me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1938 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Also AJ was on the wagon so I'm not sure why you are not giving Elyse the same benefit that you are giving Titus.

Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1939 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:03 pm

Post by Shiro »

In post 1936, Drixx wrote:So far I think only Titus and I have expressed that we think Elyse is likely to be scum. Without consensus, I see no reason to vote

I wanted to lynch her since yesterday over Mario bit people went for Mario instead of her

Back to Elyse with me

Vote:Elyse
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1940 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:10 pm

Post by Davsto »

Hmm.

Maybe it's minor, but I think that Titus has scumslipped.

Details to follow once I have a computer to work from.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1941 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:19 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

Be more interested in this if there wasn't confirmation bias probably driving it circa post 1691.
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1942 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:39 pm

Post by Davsto »

The thing about what I see as a potential scumslip (as I say, it's quite small so idk), I'd have ignored it if she did it once, but she's done it a lot.
In post 839, Titus wrote:Dave AJ Elyse is where I am at currently

In post 948, Titus wrote:
In post 947, Dwlee99 wrote:Well they arent saying it so thy are scum. c'mon. *choochoo*

Now wouldn't be the time to say it.

Dave Elyse AJ. I want them.

In post 958, Titus wrote:
In post 957, Dwlee99 wrote:Pistachio isn't a policy lynch.

To me, he is. Dave Elyse and Aj are scum lynches.

In post 1109, Titus wrote:
In post 1107, Grib wrote:No single wagon toDay has had more than six votes, when the necessary needed to lynch is ten. I think this suggests a scumteam that's timid, overly-careful, new, or lurking.

Or a low charisma scumteam that cannot push a counterwagon to scum but is better at defending and wking.

Dave Elyse AJ.

In post 1316, Titus wrote:
In post 1313, Dwlee99 wrote:Titus, if you are right about pistachio I will sheep you tomorrow (within reason ofc♥

You're only voting Dave AJ or Elyse if I die and they aren't cleared.

In post 1622, Titus wrote:Neither of those are smart moves. The only reason Pig is wagoned is because not AJ/Dave/Elyse

In post 1881, Titus wrote:Dave Elyse Espy sounds good as Le scums
Does anyone else see it?
For some reason, whenever she looks for a potential scumteam, she (almost, see below) always lists three players. Me AJ Elyse. Me Elyse Espy. Her first post she said "so far I have", but by the last few, it looks like she thinks that's the entire scumteam.

My question is, why is she looking for a 3-player scumteam in an 18-player game? In my experience, they almost always have 4 scum. Something's telling me Titus knows something.

Only problem is the below post, which is an exception, as it's the only time she lists four players.
In post 1286, Titus wrote:
In post 1285, Grib wrote:Hey Vig, Mario is still lurking scum.

Just reminding you.

I want the vig to shoot Davesto who gave nothing protown under pressure and has avoided this thread since his wagon dissipated.

Davesto AJ Elyse MM4?

I know it's quite small and is likely confbias, but it just bugged me a lot after I thought about it and realised it was a pattern.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1943 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:06 pm

Post by Shiro »

Dav if we had two deaths during the night I would have been "oh shitDav is right " but we had one so yea

It would only make sense if it was multiball.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1944 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:08 pm

Post by Titus »

I throw out scum groupings all the time. Lols. I don't know how many scum are here. Le desperation. It's awesome.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1945 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:52 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Nero, explain the "scum slip
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #1946 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2015 3:28 am

Post by Espeonage »

All this talk about how many scum there are and I went over this in like my first post.

Y'all could have been paying attention. At least pretend you care what I post.
Don't @ me.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1947 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2015 3:29 am

Post by Espeonage »

In post 156, Espeonage wrote:7 pages is probs not in rvs zone.

btw just went and had a look bc this went from role pms to gamestart before I was online. And I am p sure there are at least 6 anti town slots, as per the unwritten modding rule that you never start a game unless there is at least one scum confirmed. And a third of the game being scum is p damn rough.

ok my third post.
Don't @ me.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1948 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2015 3:31 am

Post by Espeonage »

In case the last bit of that is hard to understand because apparently people can't read.

There are too many scum for a single scum team. This game is 100% multiball.

Which I might add is why my issues with Titus are so important. Multiball means that scumhunting is legit. From everyone. Which means that motives in actions is the way to catch scum. Can y'all stop being shits look at player mentalities please. Thanks.
Don't @ me.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1949 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2015 3:34 am

Post by Dwlee99 »