Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1975 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2015 9:19 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 1973, pistachi0n wrote:
In post 1910, Nero Cain wrote:What do you think of Titus who is hard town reading that after trying like hell (and failing miserly) to get that lynched?

I looked through Titus's iso again and she said AJ obvtowned but didn't say where or how, so that's a little off.

But this is an associative theory and right now I think more evidence points to AJ being scum. I'd be more likely to consider Titus scum is AJ flips town, actually, because then I'd be thinking Titus wanted to buddy and get points after AJ flips town.

If you really gain the pressure to lynch me then maybe you'd have the damn common decency to read the deadman's reads which are probably better than yours.

I will agree with Drixx on this: Elyse, I am convinced, is scum. For mostly the reasons Drixx has mentioned, even if it is parroted from a few other people. I think Drixx's action with Nero was stupefying, but eh it could just be really rigid views. The reason for justifying a Nero lynch is something I'm going back to later, though.

VOTE: Elyse
pistachi0n
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1976 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2015 9:34 am

Post by pistachi0n »

What's with your voting changes? You're going back and forth between two people who are both scumreading each other.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1977 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2015 9:52 am

Post by Drixx »

Let's look at the actual sequence of posts and see who instigated whom:

In post 1391, Nero Cain wrote:also major argument with Titus in

Second post after he replaced in. The first one was him asking for people to tell him the game state so he didn't have to read for himself.

First, Nero predicts a "major argument".

In post 1397, Nero Cain wrote:Is Titus
ever
right?

Whats the case on AJ?

Emphasis added by me. This is the first provocation by Nero. He went out of his way to intentionally poke Titus to get a reaction. Titus had not responded to his "major argument" post, so this is clearly first instigation/provocation.

In post 1403, Titus wrote:@nero, my last three games I was spot on for my scum reads.

You might try listening to me for a change.

The try to wagon Titus box has even been checked to.

Titus points out that her reads have been really good, objectively speaking. I can vouch because I was in one of those games, and she had it figured out on day one.

In post 1405, Nero Cain wrote:there's that
lovely arrogance
from Titus

Emphasis mine again. Titus made a factual statement about being on a hot streak at doing well finding scum. There was no need to get personal and make the sarcastic "lovely arrogance" comment. This is just Nero trying to instigate {again} a fight with Titus, since he entered the game by predicting one and she didn't take the bait and give him what he wanted.

In post 1406, Titus wrote:Nero, stating I was right recently and can prove it isn't arrogance when you ask if I am ever right.

Cogent and calm response by Titus, after being provoked twice. So far what we have objectively is Nero trying to provoke Titus into a fight.

In post 1411, Nero Cain wrote:Is there a reason you try to make everything about you?

You are the one who started it and kept instigating. Why are you trying to blame Titus? (To everyone else; I pose the same question to you; what is the town motive for picking a fight and then dishonestly trying to make the target of your instigation and provocation appear to be the one who started it).

In post 1413, Nero Cain wrote:I mean we've had this same conversation before about each of us not trusting our reads, and for me its still the same thing, why should I trust your reads if you won't trust mine?

In post 1412, Titus wrote:No. Is there a reason you always have to be contrary to me?

I don't think I am. I replaced in and you tried to strong arm a AJ lynch. I said no and then you got all pissy and said I was being mean to you.

So why not try to sell me on the merits of the AJ case?

What reads did you give for Titus to trust? Why do you feel like someone you just tried to bait into a fight is obligated to spoon feed you things that were already said. Do you generally replace into game and demand that the rest of the game be your peons and do the work for you? Or was your entrance an attempt to kick up a bunch of dust and distraction? {rhetorical question}

In post 1420, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1419, Titus wrote:If I thought Nero looked at evidence, I would engage him on that level.

really? I don't oppose you 'cause you are wrong 3/4th of the time but 'cause your "cases" are filled with more wholes than Swiss cheese. Why do you feel the need to take pot shots at me?

Nero again is back to the provocation. Despite Titus objectively being spot on and very top of her game in 3 of her last 4 games, Nero intentionally flips it around and says she was
wrong
, insults her ability to make a case, and then tries to frame the whole thing as her fault {again} with the question at the end. Nero came in with instigation and provocation and lies, but he wants us to believe the narrative that Titus is the immature one provoking and instigating things?

In post 1423, Titus wrote:My reads have been right 3/4th of the time.

Re-stating the earlier claim (which one can look up quite easily).

In post 1424, Nero Cain wrote:says the person that just said I don't look at evidence.

Nero clearly doesn't look at evidence. He entered the thread without reading it, straightaway went to provoking and instigating a fight with Titus and then trying to blame her for it, and then intentionally misrepresented what Titus said to further provoke. He clearly never actually went to look. He seems only interested in provoking a fight, no matter what he has to say. What's the town motive for this?

In post 1425, Titus wrote:You just proved it.

Nero: Titus sucks.
Titus: No my town games have been right 3/4 of the time.
Nero: Ignore you because your reads are wrong 3/4 of the time.

Me: desires a vig shot.

Pretty much this.

So ... who was it saying that Titus started it and Nero was pure as the driven snow?
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1978 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2015 10:03 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 1977, Drixx wrote:Emphasis mine again. Titus made a factual statement about being on a hot streak at doing well finding scum. There was no need to get personal and make the sarcastic "lovely arrogance" comment. This is just Nero trying to instigate {again} a fight with Titus, since he entered the game by predicting one and she didn't take the bait and give him what he wanted.

....Accept it wasn't cut and dry true. I don't know how long ago Molla's game was, but to say in that game (which ended less than a month ago) Titus (or really anyone but tallah) was right about much would be a stretch.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1979 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2015 10:14 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 1972, Drixx wrote:
In post 1971, Dwlee99 wrote:UNVOTE:

Titus, I'll sheep you on anyone but elyse.

What reason do you have to believe Elyse is town? I just literally offered to voluntarily put my head in the noose I'm so sure of it.

I know something. -_-
In post 1974, Elyse wrote:@dwlee
I don't really think it's a slip.

OK.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1980 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2015 10:18 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

Dwlee, if that something isn't confirming her as town and doesn't involve your role, you might want to spit it out. Otherwise, I'm pretty content to take an elyse lynch.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1981 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2015 10:18 am

Post by Titus »

Then perhaps you should state it.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1982 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2015 10:19 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 1980, Aj The Epic wrote:Dwlee, if that something isn't confirming her as town and doesn't involve your role, you might want to spit it out. Otherwise, I'm pretty content to take an elyse lynch.

Nope. :D
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1983 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2015 10:29 am

Post by Titus »

Dwelee, let me put it this way, Elyse gunna be lynched if you don't out it.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

pistachi0n
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1984 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2015 10:41 am

Post by pistachi0n »

What else does he need to say? It's early in the game and you're role fishing.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1985 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2015 10:43 am

Post by Elyse »

Don't bother dwlee
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1986 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2015 10:51 am

Post by Fro99er »

security footage shows one of the fans of the fan club was elsewhere in the city at the time of the flag burning. It was...

Elyse
who is confirmed as an
Innocent Child

Role PM
  • You are a
    Town Innocent Child

Abilities:
    • At any point during the game you may PM the moderator that you wish for your role to be revealed in the game thread.
    • Once the PM is received by the moderator, the moderator will reveal your Role PM in the game thread.

Win condition:

You are aligned with the
    Town
    and win when all threats to the
    Town
    have been eliminated and at least one
    Town
    -aligned player is alive.

I also need to take care of something else so this game will remain locked until that is taken care of. Deadline will be extended accordingly.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1987 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:36 pm

Post by Fro99er »

ok game on
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1988 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:38 pm

Post by Fro99er »

(expired on 2015-12-30 16:30:00)

(Wed Dec 30 @ 4:30:00 PM ET)

VOTECOUNT 2.04
  • (1)
    Davsto
    — Firebringer
    (0)
    Espeonage

(0)
    Nero Cain

(1)
    Drixx
    — Nero Cain
    (1)
    pignash
    — Shinobi
    (0)
    Firebringer

(0)
    Shinobi

(0)
    Grib

(0)
    Frozen Angel

(0)
    Shiro

(1)
    Aj The Epic
    — pistachi0n
    (3)
    Titus
    — Davsto, Espeonage, Elyse
    (6)
    Elyse
    — Frozen Angel, Grib, Titus, Shiro, Drixx, Aj The Epic
    (0)
    pistachi0n

(0)
    Heat

(0)
    Dwlee99

(3)
[NOT VOTING]
— pignash, Heat, Dwlee99

With
alive
, it takes
votes
to lynch.

Shinobi is V/LA

Heat is V/LA until 12/22
Last edited by Fro99er on Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Heil King Froggo.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1989 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:42 pm

Post by Titus »

So Elyse, were you deliberately being scummy to be wagoned? I don't get it here.

*shrug*

VOTE: Davesto
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1990 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Drixx how much of your defense is about being friends with Titus and how much is it that you really think these things 'cause alot of the stuff you posted is really stretching.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1991 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:45 pm

Post by Drixx »

Unvote

I'm going to just sit and wait for Elyse to make the case against Titus.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1992 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1993 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:48 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 1990, Nero Cain wrote:Drixx how much of your defense is about being friends with Titus and how much is it that you really think these things 'cause alot of the stuff you posted is really stretching.

Stop trying to manipulate things and massage things. I am attacking
you
because you predicted a fight, then instigated it, and then tried to weave a false narrative. Anyone can ISO you and Titus together and see the order of posts. It's super clear you were intentionally being an instigator and attempting to provoke a conflict. It's clear you intentionally misrepresented her posts.

Please explain the town mindset for that. If you dislike someone so much that the first thing you do when you replace into a game they are alive in is to provoke and instigate a conflict with them so you can make snide (and petty) comments about them ... maybe you should just not replace into games with that person?
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1994 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:48 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

Sheeping is not a good way to go.

To the second scum read is.

VOTE: Heat

Pre-edit: There are users who constantly fight regardless of game, Drixx.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1995 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:49 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

I KNEW IT. I KNEW IT!!!
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1996 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:49 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 1992, Nero Cain wrote:Why?

An Innocent Child doesn't push to 1v1 someone without reason. There must be a reason. Since we can trust Elyse's motives now that she's mod confirmed town, I'm waiting to hear what she has to say.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1997 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:50 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

An innocent child knows they win a 1v1 regardless of who the opponent is.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1998 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:51 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 1634, Elyse wrote:VOTE: AJ

I am 1v1ing Titus tomorrow

So what I saw was this, which made it clear that they were a power role. That was my secret.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1999 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:56 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1998, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 1634, Elyse wrote:VOTE: AJ

I am 1v1ing Titus tomorrow

So what I saw was this, which made it clear that they were a power role. That was my secret.

:facepalm:

Really? A power role just decides they'll pick a 1 v 1...to die? For what?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”