Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1650 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:07 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

In post 1649, Frozen Angel wrote:god.

why I'm still alive :/

arrrrrrrrrrrrgh
Rc is better in hammering lylo's. who is town who is scum ?!

I will dig this game up later tonight.

Good that you're town. It's him. His first post today was prepared, rehearsed, and planned for days. He knew it was going to be us 3 in lylo and he's confident now that he will win. I don't know what I can say to convince you. Everyone was townreading me up until Jeanne died then the accusations started coming my way and I played in a carefree way, didn't overthink how things would look after the fact. I've been endgamed before and honestly since everyone was townreading me at first I didn't think I was going to make it this far. I hope you vote for Taly, that's all I can say.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him, she/her

Post Post #1651 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:44 pm

Post by Taly »

FA, I'm going to go to bed very soon since it's late here - But I'm still open for conversation over anything you'd want to ask me, if I can't get to it tonight, it will be in the morning.

As for how my posts are supposedly rehearsed? Uh... No. I have plenty of games where I make wall posts and openly admit my thought process and go from there. If anyone is uncertain on why ABR is scum (which I believe I've stated my thinking there very thoroughly.) then I'll reiterate and expand as much as I can.

In terms of confidence? No, I haven't been very confident in my reads much at all in D3 - or even too much in this game, my thoughts on the Johnny kill and how I thought it connected to Titus was my true thinking. I even stated that I was ambiguous on ABR and you - yourself, FA - because I couldn't wrap my head around the final scum based off yesterday.

Seeing exactly how ABR talked to RC in twilight, then RCs death - after he hammered Titus without letting her speak, rings to me as scum in full. Which is the most recent evidence showing that he is scum. The "yeah, but I'm town" is something I've seen scum do as much as town, substance is what matters.

There's a lot of pressure that goes into mylo hammering FA; that confirms to me that you're truly town, and ABR is the final scum since you're willing to think about this before ending the game. Due to previous mylo encounters, I'm sensitive to uncertain feelings here; so I will only tell you what I think and why, and recommend you the only other option.

RC recommended lynching ABR over myself in twilight yesterday. Do what you want with that, but that's his view from what has been stated.

And now I need to go to bed. x_x like. I need my sleep.
"Taly is going to be a hot mess all game and I am entertained" ~ Gammagooey
"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
"Taly wins for the most fence-sitty reads in a game ever" ~Battle Mage
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1652 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:08 pm

In post 1651, Taly wrote:As for how my posts are supposedly rehearsed? Uh... No. I have plenty of games where I make wall posts and openly admit my thought process and go from there. If anyone is uncertain on why ABR is scum (which I believe I've stated my thinking there very thoroughly.) then I'll reiterate and expand as much as I can.

You started the day with a huge post slamming me with a vote and why I'm supposedly scum. You already had a plan to do that, you didn't just decide overnight that I was going to be the mislynch, you calculated it and took notes along the way. That's how it reads.

In post 1651, Taly wrote:In terms of confidence? No, I haven't been very confident in my reads much at all in D3 - or even too much in this game, my thoughts on the Johnny kill and how I thought it connected to Titus was my true thinking. I even stated that I was ambiguous on ABR

You said you "couldn't see me as scum bussing Jeanne", that's what you said.

In post 1651, Taly wrote:Seeing exactly how ABR talked to RC in twilight, then RCs death - after he hammered Titus without letting her speak, rings to me as scum in full. Which is the most recent evidence showing that he is scum. The "yeah, but I'm town" is something I've seen scum do as much as town, substance is what matters.

You admit this is null at the end, so you simply added this as grave to color Frozen's perception.

In post 1651, Taly wrote:RC recommended lynching ABR over myself in twilight yesterday. Do what you want with that, but that's his view from what has been stated. 1628

You can't do that. You can't say listen to RC. RC was hurt about the flashwagon and wanted me dead not because he thought I was scum, but because I was on his bandwagon and you and Frozen weren't, he wanted revenge. He's said it time and again, "you deserve to lose for trying to lynch me". You're really twisting things to your advantage.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1653 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:08 pm

grave = gravy*
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1654 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:11 pm

In post 1651, Taly wrote:after he hammered Titus without letting her speak

I do this all the time, look at my profile. I'm just an easy target now because I put the hammer vote.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1655 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:13 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

I said my night... means 12 hours from now! I won't fast hammer I promise you both.

I will dig your Iso and try to connect the dots. ask tons of questions and I will w8 for their answers.

and Taly : don't ever ever try to convince me that I should follow RC's last wish blindly.
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1656 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:13 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

A fact: your both are scums in my mind. i'm trying to catch town points by digging your ISO \/\/\/

ABR

Well I'm going back toooooo page 1.

post of Ice : calling this the last game you play together if you continue jerking around

I like your response in and your vote in

post - nice

post : your justifying that talah is town base on your read on ice?

you asked people to change their votes on ice. because of the game state and the way we're in a 2/8 setup.

Your bringing heat for your confirmation bias.

you suddenly joined wickan. in your later posts.

taly accused you to be in a scumteam with wickan , I like your response.

tunneling ASP. considering the fact he was the one scum chose in night 1 I don't think your scum

I like your day 1 end game.

I can't accept that you were busying Ice / Jeanne this long - I think its more like town tunnel.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1657 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:52 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Taly

ahh
I really don't like the way you started the game now that i'm looking back.

the thing you said about sheeping you and starting town reading others for not doing that is now triggering me off.

post 66 : you unvoted wickan to avoid L2 , bad

post 69 by Ice : he make a catchup post and attack Taly directly

post 75 : Taly attacks Ice catch up post

Ice just backed of to Wickan pool in post 121 (in his two posts)

point : both were in Wickan fast lynch pool. I think this is scummy because Taly realized that both of them (he and Ice) are in the same wagon after Ice attacks.

post 87 : Taly tries to deviant the Ice push on him to me.

Ice had most intractions with Taly slot in day 1 - never leaded for suggesting a Taly lynch.

In post 110, Taly wrote:MAYBE I JUST THINK YOU'RE MISGUIDED TOWN?

This sentense is just creeping me out...

Ice suggested a Taly - wickan scum team.

post 127 of Ice : Ice tries to help Taly to deviant the push on me.

In post 211, Taly wrote:Basically... I feel like there is probably scum between:

Ice, Wickan, FA

this read was absurd. You kind of knew there is a scum here in post 211? yeah you knew Ice was scum. Why you accused me of not engaging with you when all your questions were already answered before?

In post 316, Taly wrote:This bothers me more because half of the town seems to townread Wickan, and the other half seems to townread Ice - and vice versa with scumreading.

But you were scumreading both of them?

post 395 : you could see me as town?!

you started engaging with talah and titus

post 461 : It was a complete backtracking ... Your town reading me (not voting me at all) - think Ice is MISGUIDED and happy to vote wickan - titus - ASP?

post 610 : bad. more backtracking

In post 680, Taly wrote:I'm OK with a Titus lynch... but I don't like re-voting or unvoting after I set myself onto a decision.

to bad

post 728 : back on titus

In post 872, Taly wrote:I rarely get NKed; but when I do - it's extremely early in game.

I get wagoned a lot, especially when I'm town. But a lot of my wagons are scum-led throughout my games...

why it was so different in this game?

Kind of tired ... I continue this later

Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1658 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:09 am

Post by Taly »

In post 1652, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 1651, Taly wrote:As for how my posts are supposedly rehearsed? Uh... No. I have plenty of games where I make wall posts and openly admit my thought process and go from there. If anyone is uncertain on why ABR is scum (which I believe I've stated my thinking there very thoroughly.) then I'll reiterate and expand as much as I can.

You started the day with a huge post slamming me with a vote and why I'm supposedly scum. You already had a plan to do that, you didn't just decide overnight that I was going to be the mislynch, you calculated it and took notes along the way. That's how it reads.

-_- the same misrep again. No, if you ISOed me you'd see I have a lot more interactions that don't even involve you.

In post 1651, Taly wrote:In terms of confidence? No, I haven't been very confident in my reads much at all in D3 - or even too much in this game, my thoughts on the Johnny kill and how I thought it connected to Titus was my true thinking. I even stated that I was ambiguous on ABR

You said you "couldn't see me as scum bussing Jeanne", that's what you said.

Yeah, I didn't see that previously, compared to other information suggesting someone else was most likely scum.

In post 1651, Taly wrote:Seeing exactly how ABR talked to RC in twilight, then RCs death - after he hammered Titus without letting her speak, rings to me as scum in full. Which is the most recent evidence showing that he is scum. The "yeah, but I'm town" is something I've seen scum do as much as town, substance is what matters.

You admit this is null at the end, so you simply added this as grave to color Frozen's perception.

I said your 'defense' was null, you saying 'you were town.' Not the reason I scumread you itself.

You accuse me of twisting this but you just did the exact same thing.

In post 1651, Taly wrote:RC recommended lynching ABR over myself in twilight yesterday. Do what you want with that, but that's his view from what has been stated. 1628

You can't do that. You can't say listen to RC. RC was hurt about the flashwagon and wanted me dead not because he thought I was scum, but because I was on his bandwagon and you and Frozen weren't, he wanted revenge. He's said it time and again, "you deserve to lose for trying to lynch me". You're really twisting things to your advantage.

I still don't believe everybody that flashwagoned him was town.

RC never explicitly stated why. You're using this as a means to take apart an argument of mine on you being scum when there was absolutely no reason for you to say this.

In post 1631, Albert B. Rampage wrote:What are you going to do if Titus flips town and I'm NK'd?

In post 1655, Frozen Angel wrote:I said my night... means 12 hours from now! I won't fast hammer I promise you both.

I will dig your Iso and try to connect the dots. ask tons of questions and I will w8 for their answers.

and Taly : don't ever ever try to convince me that I should follow RC's last wish blindly.

Um.... You talked about RC and how he'd react here.

I only told you what he recommended.... >_> Nothing about you blindly doing something, don't twist it.

In post 1657, Frozen Angel wrote:
Taly

ahh
I really don't like the way you started the game now that i'm looking back.

the thing you said about sheeping you and starting town reading others for not doing that is now triggering me off.

RVS' are rarely serious in openings. Looking at the next few post in how I work off of the RVS through principle.

In post 1657, Frozen Angel wrote:post 66 : you unvoted wickan to avoid L2 , bad

To avoid L-1*

In post 1657, Frozen Angel wrote:post 69 by Ice : he make a catchup post and attack Taly directly

post 75 : Taly attacks Ice catch up post

Becsue it was partally about him scumreading me and I was confronting him about his reasons?

In post 1657, Frozen Angel wrote:post 87 : Taly tries to deviant the Ice push on him to me.

Ice had most intractions with Taly slot in day 1 - never leaded for suggesting a Taly lynch.

The thing that seemed odd most about Ice's original push on me was that he picked on my vote based on grounds that applied to both of us.

This partially led to me questioning that there was likely scum within you guys later on.

In post 1657, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 110, Taly wrote:MAYBE I JUST THINK YOU'RE MISGUIDED TOWN?

This sentense is just creeping me out...

Ice suggested a Taly - wickan scum team.

post 127 of Ice : Ice tries to help Taly to deviant the push on me.

>Never took that push onto you, even if it were considered, I did engage with you a bit more after this.

In post 1657, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 211, Taly wrote:Basically... I feel like there is probably scum between:

Ice, Wickan, FA

this read was absurd. You kind of knew there is a scum here in post 211? yeah you knew Ice was scum. Why you accused me of not engaging with you when all your questions were already answered before?

There are town that exist where you can catch scum early... >_> But I wasn't confident in that, and felt very odd at the interactions I had with Ice and Wickan. Expressed in full in , which explained why I toyed around with them both being likely scum.

And I explained above as to how my read developed concerning yourself.

In post 1657, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 316, Taly wrote:This bothers me more because half of the town seems to townread Wickan, and the other half seems to townread Ice - and vice versa with scumreading.

But you were scumreading both of them?

Not entirely, at that point - I was torn on both of them because of the recent interactions. This is where I started pushing other people like ABR and Titus.

Shortly after, you see me being more defined in my reads on them both.

In post 1657, Frozen Angel wrote:post 395 : you could see me as town?!

Yes? This was after my first engagement with you, and even though I felt suspicious and had you as null for a bit, I kept finding your general posts come off as genuine.

In post 1657, Frozen Angel wrote:you started engaging with talah and titus

post 461 : It was a complete backtracking ... Your town reading me (not voting me at all) - think Ice is MISGUIDED and happy to vote wickan - titus - ASP?

Why would I vote you if I believed you were town? I was engaging with Johnny and marking off who I wasn't keen on voting for at that point.

I wasn't entirely confident on the Ice town read, which was why I said I was fine going back to pushing him - but if you looked at my other posts, then I've already had several reasons built on why I believed Wickan and Titus were possible scum, and SP since he seemed like a lurker.

In post 1657, Frozen Angel wrote:post 610 : bad. more backtracking

In post 680, Taly wrote:I'm OK with a Titus lynch... but I don't like re-voting or unvoting after I set myself onto a decision.

? I don't understand what exactly is backtracking here, I was going based off of the people I stated who I'd vote for and go from there. My intentions weren't clear?

People were talking about a consensus lynch by this point and Titus didn't seem to work then, I also wanted to push after others who I wasn't certain of.

In post 1657, Frozen Angel wrote:post 728 : back on titus

In post 872, Taly wrote:I rarely get NKed; but when I do - it's extremely early in game.

I get wagoned a lot, especially when I'm town. But a lot of my wagons are scum-led throughout my games...

why it was so different in this game?

Kind of tired ... I continue this later

I think you're misinterpreting some of my posts....

How is it so different? I stated that I've gotten wagoned and discredited before so I was left as a mislynch later and never NKed, that's exactly what I'm seeing happening right now... :igmeou: :igmeou:

>>>

FA, you want conversation - I'd like to hear your thoughts on me more likely being Jeanne's partner.

This is an issue I have with ABRs push on me.

Why would it make sense for scum-me to kill off the one person that wouldn't vote me right off the bat in mylo? I'm not that calculated, obviously if I were scum and wanted to waffle the whole damn game I just would have went into a multiball and prayed I got a 3p faction.

FA, my scum game has been linked here. My ONLY other game as mafia; just read through that and there are tons of differences in how I approach there from here.

If I weren't sure about my reads this game I took the initiative to do something on either verifying them, or understanding them or another thing.

ABR baiting RC to give out even part of his agenda on the possible events to occur in mylo rings completely as scum wanting to get confirmation on how to act.

FA - You've scumread me a lot this game - and you don't seem to completely understand my approach this game based off of how you took in my posts in D1.

Literally, the 3 of us being the last ones alive - two of us already having this notion on each other that the other could be scum - ABRs opening this game wasn't even about pushing one of us. It seemed like he was waiting for someone to be correct about me and push him, so he could vote them - and then the other would likely follow.

Town works to understand, and scum works to divide. I'm actively trying to get you to work with me here, I want you to acknowledge that.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1659 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 4:52 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

you two both had pretty high interactions with Ice/Jeanne

one of you was bussing him/her.

I need to know which one was that.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1660 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 5:32 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

َABR I need a scum meta of you bussing your partner.

Taly sames goes for you.

Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1661 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 5:42 am

Post by Taly »

My vote on Jeanne D2 was a mixture of me scumreading Ice when on how he jumped onto talah, and how vague Jeanne had been once she replaced in.

I questioned and suspected Jeanne D1 and the aftermath of D1 is what finally led me to thinking she was most likely scum.

Basically what I said in my opening post D2, I used the only likely pool that Wickan could have gone by that led to his death in hiding. Since SP flipped town, I then finally pushed Jeanne since there were no greater candidate of likely flipping scum.

I also pushed Titus for not going on board with the Jeanne lynch despite the spill of info. via flips. And pushed Titus as being the likely scumbuddy for a bit, but wasn't sold on that until D3 where I voted there.

I legitimately tried to figure out Jeanne, and I actively pushed her to have conversation with me - and call her out whenever she wasn't providing anything helpful. (Her weird posts D2.)

ABR's vote and reasoning doesn't seem genuine in my eyes.

- BEFORE talah even flips, ABR assumes that Jeanne bussed talah, and after his last few posts of Jeanne consisted of saying
"Jeanne is a compromise lynch"
after contradicted himself and STATED that Jeanne was D2s lynch.

>>
Him going to this position on Jeanne seems like a quick move in distance, and drawing up on associatives that wouldn't involve himself. The fact that he changed his position and attitude on Jeannes lynch within such a short amount of time suggests that he was placing himself in a place where Jeanne could be lynched without any resistance, or at least - giving himself the ability to freely bus Jeanne whenever she quickhammered ABR.

Now that I think about, the whole Jeanne hammering talah and how quickly ABR jumped on Jeanne for that, seemed like a scum tactic- sacrificing Jeanne.

It makes more sense because ABR's opening post D2 - Was NOT even talking about how Jeanne was scum, instead - he baited the idea that talah's lynch was his fault and then pushed Jeanne to L-1 AFTER Johnny and I voted.

ABR never even put up the idea that he pushed Jeanne to L-1.
He already knew Jeanne was going to flip scum.

I literally had to call that out before anyone derp-hammered.

Johnny was killed N2, if ANY vote was planned here - it'd probably be him on Jeanne because:
A)
He wanted to leave possibilities to incriminate someone down the line.
B)
His whole tunnel on talah wasn't exactly explained, but while he claimed that talahs lynch was all his fault, he sheep-bussed Jeanne like any inconsistency he put up in D1 mattered.
C)
- Jeanne LITERALLY did nothing against her wagon D2 leading to her lynch. If ABR self-imploded D2 about how he was upset that his 'talah tunnel' was a bust, then it was probably scum theatre and distancing.

Jeanne and ABR didn't even speak in D2 outside of ABR's vote.
((Except for - Where ABR just said that this couldn't be Jeanne town but Jeanne only directed him to talk to Johnny - the person he voted against... Guess who died that night again? Johnny.))

I put everything I could on the table surrounding my thoughts on Jeanne and any other possibility. and I even wanted your thoughts on Jeanne before the lynch was official, FA.

This is also a major portion as to why I believe that ABR is the final scum, FA. If there's anything you're not understanding about this, then I'll reiterate and answer your questions.

But that's my thinking on ABR's bus, it seemed planned.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

P-Edit

You want scum meta of bussing? Alright.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=63741

This is my only game as mafia as stated before.

Read the post game. Page 30.

I avoid bussing. I also post A LOT LESS as scum and don't interact as much.

Read posts 375, and 498. Those are posts I voted for RC - who was my scumpartner in that game. Notice how a lot of my reasoning is either one-sided or me tired of being tunneled? Versus genuine scumhunting? The vote almost came out of nowhere considering I spoke to other people with more heat.

They were very short and underwhelming and I dismissed a lot of RCs posts against me previously, without a lot of pushing.

Pushing Jeannes lynch while sorting other things out was all I did D2.

But judge for yourself.
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1662 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:19 am

In post 1656, Frozen Angel wrote:post 1619 : why you said you were wrong about Jeanne?

I thought town was going after low hanging fruit lynches like ASP and Jeanne and I strongly opposed that. I wanted to lynch scum not "bad players" or "lurkers". That's what I was wrong about.

In post 1660, Frozen Angel wrote:َABR I need a scum meta of you bussing your partner.

Taly sames goes for you.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=37632

This is a short game with managable pages where I bus both my buddies ^
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1663 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:27 am

In post 1661, Taly wrote:ABR never even put up the idea that he pushed Jeanne to L-1. He already knew Jeanne was going to flip scum.

This is completely preposterous, I almost never do that. If I set my mind to lynch someone I just do it. I play aggressively and I don't wait around or give any warning when I go after somebody. I'm really sick of you twisting everything I do around to your advantage, it's scummy as fuck and I'm going to stop reading your posts because it pisses me off when somebody lies to my face like you're doing. Even though I remind myself this is part of the game, it's getting personal to me. I want to blow up at you and rip apart all the lies coming out your mouth and then slap your manipulative face a good half-dozen times. It's stressing me out. So yes, you're going on ignore and if Frozen wants me to address anything you say I will let her do it but I'm completely finished with you.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1664 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:42 am

I hate playing scum because I'm terrible, TERRIBLE at faking authenticity, the more I post the more I'm afraid I'm going to get caught in a lie. As town I post a LOT because I don't care what I'm saying, I'm completely focused on lynching scum even at the expense of my own life. I am unable to transfer the same irreverence from my town game to my scum game, and that's why when I play scum I get carried to victory while I make filler posts. In the game I linked you, I was hoping RBD was going to carry us for the win because there was no way my posting was going to be sustainable for us. I run out of things to say, I over-analyze, and I avoid the thread because I'm afraid of what other players are going to think of me. I'm EXTREMELY selective with what I'm going to post. You can see for yourself that this isn't my play here. I've been putting myself out in the open and pushing hard.
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1665 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:08 pm

Post by Taly »

:/ This is why I typically do not like making it to mylo. This gamestate is almost always stressful as fuck regardless of anything.

I'm really sorry and a bit upset with myself that you're taking this personally, ABR. Making you feel like shit makes me feel like shit because that's not even my intention.

I try to avoid saying anything personal or something that'd be interpreted as that. None of my argument against you says anything about you as a person, or you outside of this game - I have had little experience with you outside of this game - ingame or out, and I'm making myself open for you to talk to me about anything because my last town game ended in me surviving in mylo and people took things out of context and shit went south in terms of peoples thinking on me.... :( I don't want a repeat of that. Idgaf about alignment at that point. This is a game - even if it resembles several social experiments. I want to keep it that way.

I'll even link the game: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=84&t=61479
>
We won. But I wasn't really happy about it. Last 2-3 pages is what I'm mostly referring to. :|
((To be fair, I did jump a bit off my rocker in the end, but I avoided saying anything negative about someone personally and held to it.))

In reference to the lying? I really don't understand what you mean of this. My past few posts are mainly directed to FA's prompt and I'm expanding and reiterating my conclusion on your alignment with reasoning. I'm not saying you're like this in other games, I'm not saying this is something you always, or never do - I'm not even saying that you're saying/insinuating that I do this - I'm making my own judgements based off of what I see here, now.

Looking at your response, I understand I have over-stepped a bit, and I should respect your boundaries. I do see I can be very strong when pushing people because I am very detail-oriented and bring up a lot of what I see in something. So again.... I really don't want this to become a shitfest much in this game anymore and definitely not out of game. I'm sorry, tbh I kind of want to continue speaking to you after this game on a relaxed tone after the heat and game has died.

However, what I've said so far on my case still goes. Since you and I seemed to have laid our thinking out in terms of each others alignments, I'll just step back and speak to FA for what she's wanting to know at this point.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1666 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:41 pm

I've mentally taken a step back. I know you're just playing to your win condition, it's just incredibly frustrating when you're faced with scum posting giant walls of text slamming you in lylo taking advantage of every single interaction out of context to position you to be mislynched. I don't know how to describe it. It's like Tom Cruise in Minority Report where he knows who the killer is but he gets framed by him and they put him in a stasis prison to rot. I don't like playing from this position.
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1667 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:51 pm

Post by Taly »

I can't tell if you're trying to emotionally manipulate me...

OR

You actually have a personal problem with me...

Or both?
:facepalm: I hope not....

>
You accused me of lying, being a manipulator. Even stated that you wanted to slap me around, and saying how you felt personally hurt.
(Even to the point of saying you're just going to ignore me.)

>
I level with you on a personal level; explaining myself, saying nothing was personal, putting context outside game

>
And you just throw this back into the game-mindset. And used part of my argument against you back towards me.
(Without even touching up on what I lied about, or did - at all.)

Like, seriously. I gave you everything to talk about and to work over and you pull this.

Well played, scum.

I'm not doing this with you. :mad:
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1668 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 4:19 pm

Post by Taly »

You know what. Let's just stop with this back and forth. It's really not accomplishing anything, and I feel like we're miscommunicating when we already have our minds made up. I believe I misread part of your previous post in retrospect.

I'm not trying to make this personal at all, and I can see that you're trying not to either. X_X....
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1669 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 4:52 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

I hate Lylo's :(

Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1670 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 5:21 am

Post by Taly »

:| Is there anything else you want to see or talk about?

There's really not much else to be said here unless you call for it.

Hoping this game ends before Christmas, not to rush you or anything... I'm just going to be VLA for a few days fairly soon. X_X

Plus, this is just a game. The heat should die down if it hasn't started already.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1671 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 5:24 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

And I'm really a bad mafia player. My gut screams Taly is scum but his logic seems valid.

I may just want to let this go

this my last try (reading Ice and Jeanne Iso) :

yeah , I can see he is bussing taly in his first 5 Iso posts. (vote -> unvote)

In post 128, ICEninja wrote:Oh also, ABR is now posting in other games but hasn't yet read this one. He's quickly climbing up my scumlist.

this is a mines point for ABR so its 1-1 right now.

In post 128, ICEninja wrote:I don't think the daytalk and lurking are relevant to each other at all, that was Taly's thing. I think daytalk makes Titus and Wickan being on the same page look a lot more scummy than ABR or SP not posting much of anything.

wierd. he is saying Taly is more scummy than ABR because of the day talk thing.

In post 472, ICEninja wrote:I'm fine voting Titus if I can't get a few more votes on Wickan. Barring those two, I'm not particularly happy with any lynch, but in order to avoid a NL I'd vote Simple Plan, ABR, maybe FA? I'm townreading talah and Johnny, and leaning town on RC and Taly.

mines points for ABR

In post 475, ICEninja wrote:Wait so...why is ABR voting me again? I just went through his ISO and he seemed pissed that I called him out for being a non-presence and voted me. He's since called RC scummy repeatedly, and never once pointed out anything scummy about me at all.

I swear this feels more like a "fuck you" vote than a "you're scum" vote, and I can't think of a possible town motivation to do that.

mines points for ABR

In post 609, ICEninja wrote:Interesting catch, Taly.

Toss Simple Plan behind Wickan and Titus on my "good to lynch today" pile.

I don't see enough support for a Titus wagon, which is fine because I prefer Wickan anyway. Titus, at the moment, is a better lynch than Simple Plan in my eyes though.

Don't expect to see my vote anywhere else though today.

mines points for Taly

he joins talah wagon formed by taly

minus points for taly

Jeanne never interacted with taly ever

3 mines points for taly

I think taly - Ice was bussing - budding

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1672 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 5:26 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

I read all your posts and I can see ABR's appeal to emotion

as an emotional person I can feel the frustration in his posts. I don't know id its a scum who was hopping you would come after me today or its a town who thinks he has nothing to prove his town.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1673 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 6:41 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

VOTE: Taly

just to end this game. I'm sorry if it means town loose.

Just a note for myself :
I know I'm the most shittiest player of the world.
I know I'm probably the most stupid creature in this universe.
I know I'm so fucking dumb.
I know I really am a piece of shit.
I know I'm fucking screwing up everything.
I know I worth no happiness at all.
I know I'm just a freak.
I know this world is a better place without me.

I'm sorry for screwing up every damn game happened in this forum. and I really hope it wasn't not one of them.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1674 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 6:42 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

I'm really in a very bad emotional state in my IRL and I'm not really enjoying playing atm.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”