Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 1:43 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

7 people left, probably 1-2 scum.

We started with 9, lynched Buck and Hiplop. Assuming Buck-scum, one remains. We don't have an answer of if this game ends on scum lynch, so we can reasonably assume both lynched players weren't scum. 3-2 worst case scenario. 4-1 probably. Game is over in best case, so doubt that one.
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 2:36 pm

Post by fferyllt »

Cheetory6 replaces itlepip. Please welcome him!
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 2:42 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Sup. I'm here to catch up and be a jerk.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 3:22 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Holy shit this setup is confusing.
:/

I'm gonna struggle the uncertainty that comes with lack of direct flips.
Burning_Earth
Burning_Earth
Mafia Scum
Burning_Earth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 3:45 pm

Post by Burning_Earth »

Yeah holy Christ.

I made just assume that there is one scum left and find them. Fuck the setup
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 4:08 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

My numbers were bad, too (started day with three scum, cleared Scum!Wild)... We probably have two left. There is a distinct chance one remains if hiplop was scum. At this point, I might guess fire.
Burning_Earth
Burning_Earth
Mafia Scum
Burning_Earth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 4:09 pm

Post by Burning_Earth »

Or 2 scum. I'm now gonna ISO everyone to see how scummy they are

Ice guy: Looks like town to me. Seems very convinced in a town, righteous way of AJ's scummery
Nacho's hydra: Pretty clearly town.
ItLepip (Cheetory): I agree with AJ that his handling of the jingle incident was scummy. Possibly scum.
Fire: Ooh this guy needs to die.
AJ: I'm fine with AJ
Sun: also needs to die like now

Sorry this is short my iPad is a inning out of battery but anyway Fire and Sun look like scum to me more later hopefully.
Burning_Earth
Burning_Earth
Mafia Scum
Burning_Earth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 4:10 pm

Post by Burning_Earth »

Fuck it lets kill fire

Accuse Fire

VOTE: Guilty
Burning_Earth
Burning_Earth
Mafia Scum
Burning_Earth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 4:22 pm

Post by Burning_Earth »

Charger found! More words mean de activates

In post 652, sun_danyun wrote:
In post 637, IceGuy wrote:
Nacho was not the obvious kill by any means.

Actually, he kind of is. Nacho and AJ are (or rather were, but just a moment) the most obvious kills, as they are the most active and have taken a kind of leadership role. At least in my experience, unless one of them is actually scum, they are the in the most danger. Until now, anyway, since keeping AJ alive might be beneficial with his alignment suddenly being in question, he can act as a shield for the real scum. If Nacho dies the next night, suspicion would be on him.

Thing is that AJ doesn't want to go to night anytime soon, and it seems that I am probably the only one that does. If AJ
is
scum, then the only good explanation I can think of for his actions is if one of his
buddies
were to push for night, so he could keep his town face saying by continuing to say that we shouldn't. Seeing as how the only other person who has expressed wanting to go to night recently was itlepip, that would leave me as scum. But, I don't really have any sway like Nacho and AJ. Nobody is thinking, "well if Sun thinks it's a good idea then maybe we should go to night," at least not as far as I know. So even if that was the plan, it wouldn't work.

Maybe
there is a way that Aj could still be scum. He established that he believes in 2 lynches/day . He obviously doesn't want night right now, and wanting night after a second lynch only lines up with that post, so it couldn't really be used as an argument that he is scum like Ice was saying it could. If it went to night, Nacho died, and people pointed to AJ, he could reference it. As I said before, and as Ice implied, he has influence, so he could possibly be getting town to lynch each other as Ice said. However, he did vote for Buckwild to die. It'd be hard to believe he'd bus him. RM, yes. He messed up, there was no salvation. Buckwild, no. AJ didn't even try to defend him.

I think I just brought this full circle on why we should go to night, it can give us an answer. If Buckwild was scum, then it's probably safe to assume that AJ isn't. If he was town, then the question is still in the air. AJ didn't make much of his own argument against him and kind of went along with what Nacho said, so if Buckwild was town, then.. well, reasoning could easily be thought up for why AJ is either alignment, really.

Oh, but I suppose if that last paragraph actually convinced people, I'd look suspicious according to my own scenario, wouldn't I? That's problematic.

Holy shit my scumdar is beeping so loud that my ears may be damaged permanently. That last paragraph, the one starting with "Oh" is the crappiest bullshit of all time. This post has like 14 stances and then the last paragraph is like "my stance might be wrong because by my own logic I'm scum" This post is like "AJ might be scum but probably not but I still have room to vote him if he's being mislynched". This post is like "I'm just gonna discuss scum strategy for no good reason" HOLY SHIT THIS POST IS JUST SO SCUMMY IM DYING
Burning_Earth
Burning_Earth
Mafia Scum
Burning_Earth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 4:26 pm

Post by Burning_Earth »

Oh man firebringer also is scummy as hell. "I'm gonna end all my posts with #honest cause that's what I am" is the fakest thing faked in fakeland. And his ISO of...whoever it is is like "he started town and got scummier I'm not sure yet now it's time to do nothing useful for the entire rest of the fucking game" that active-lurking and fencesitting man Jesus Christ.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 4:29 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

I just realized that random and sakura's hydra were both lynched on D1.
q.q
That complicates things a lot.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 4:30 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Also, can I get some time to catch up before we rush into shit?
It's gonna take me some time to parse this and I'd like to be a part of stuff as it's happening.
IceGuy
IceGuy
Mafia Scum
IceGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 8:22 pm

Post by IceGuy »

Something isn't right here. Let me re-read and check.
IceGuy
IceGuy
Mafia Scum
IceGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 9:03 pm

Post by IceGuy »

Okay, now I'm in full paranoia mode where everybody except for me and maybe Nacho is scum. This is not helping at all.

Interestingly, I have Fire and sun as the least scummiest of them, but sun's insistence on night would make sense in conjunction with Aj's behavior.

I'm going to wait what the new replacements are contributing before I start accusing/voting. Aj accusations don't seem to be successful, unfortunately.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2015 4:45 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Lmao I just saw the caps thing with randomidget. That's actually hilarious.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2015 4:51 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Buckslip wrote:jingle is right.
Vote: night
Was this part of the reasoning that people thought Buck was scum?

I glanced over Nacho's case there and liked the first two points there, then my brain went kind of numb trying to parse the rest of it.
Might need to fill myself in on more context.
Which will require being less lazy at some point and reading everything top to bottom.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2015 5:07 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Also, while I've heard that Nacho is pretty willing to bus as scum, I really see no reason for him to in a game that has so much reliance on misdirection. Exception would be with randomidget because it would look pretty unsexy to not be on board that train, but from what little I've read, basically every push that NachoHydra has made is striking me as something I can wrap my head around. From ThreeProngedTrouserGod and what little I remember from Empire's normal game in which he was scum, I found him to kind of hide in the background, so his pushiness this game is making me feel a little better about this read.

Will probably want him to poke at me and vice versa. If I can feel really solid about that read and bounce ideas off of him that'd be swell.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2015 5:12 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Ice wrote:Okay, now I'm in full paranoia mode where everybody except for me and maybe Nacho is scum. This is not helping at all.
Where did this come from? o.o
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2015 5:23 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

In post 114, Aj The Epic wrote:
In post 90, Rushing wrote:
dayvig: espe

Fakevote:Rushing

I'd be willing to accuse them, but I feel like that mechanism is mostly distracting. But we've yet to get anything meaningful from this slot.
Why were you ignoring randomidget happenings in favour of this?
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2015 6:00 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

I need to dive into this fire case, but I'm wondering whether anyone's weighed that Makoto was the one who pointed out random's slip?
Is that something that a scummate does to another scummate right off the bat?
My kneejerk reaction was no.
IceGuy
IceGuy
Mafia Scum
IceGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2015 6:18 am

Post by IceGuy »

In post 792, Cheetory6 wrote:
Ice wrote:Okay, now I'm in full paranoia mode where everybody except for me and maybe Nacho is scum. This is not helping at all.
Where did this come from? o.o

A re-read of the last twenty pages or so, plus the entire ISOs of the less active players.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2015 6:19 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Give specifics please.
I like specifics.
I can chew on them.
With my mouth.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2015 6:20 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Also react to the interesting things I'm saying!!1!
Gosh.

I thought at least two of the things I mentioned were interesting enough to warrant an unprompted reaction.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2015 6:47 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 793, Cheetory6 wrote:Why were you ignoring randomidget happenings in favour of this?

As I explained, my understanding of Randommidget is he's a completely VI. The one scum game I saw him play he fucked his entire team and the mistake he made there just wasn't on that level.
IceGuy
IceGuy
Mafia Scum
IceGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2015 6:48 am

Post by IceGuy »

In post 796, Cheetory6 wrote:Give specifics please.
I like specifics.
I can chew on them.
With my mouth.

Re: Aj, I've already made the important points in the last few pages.

itle has contributed almost nothing to the game but was all too happy to go to night and lynch hiplop.

sun_danyun has advocated for night with pretty bad arguments, which would go well as a scumpartner of Aj.

Fire has a generally scummy playstyle, but in this case, generally also means "in every game regardless of alignment", so I'm not really sure of that read. I didn't like Makoto's reaction to random's kill coordination, it seemed more like an amplification of the signal with a light bus than a KILL IT WITH FIRE reaction which I would expect from town catching it.

The order of those players reflects how sure I'm of the respective scumreads.

In post 797, Cheetory6 wrote:Also react to the interesting things I'm saying!!1!
Gosh.

I thought at least two of the things I mentioned were interesting enough to warrant an unprompted reaction.

I've already seen them happening. It's just not as interesting the second time around.

Oh, and I forgot whoever replaced Espeonage is likely town too. Didn't bother to read that since they're almost confirmed town by game mechanics.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”