Newbie 1673: University of Mafiascum Class 108 - D4- OVER!

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #25 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:56 am

Post by Extrapolated Eagle »

In post 23, Kahlan wrote:
In post 21, Usted wrote:
In post 16, Kahlan wrote:I'm with Drixx VOTE: Extrapolated Eagle VOTE:

@usted why vote for workdawg?

3-0 as scummer. No other reason. Why are you voting with drixx on EE?

Well I didn't have a set reason other then I just zoned in on extrapolated eagle name but now that he feels he need to accuse me of serious voting and then vote for me. I think I might be making the right choice with my vote. :good:

I was not accusing you of serious voting at the time, I was stating that my vote was serious.

But now I am accusing you of voting semi seriously at least, seeing as you implied you had reasons for your vote when you asked another player for their reasons.

Now that I see you have no reasons and yet make it seem like Usted should have had reasons, I have to say I feel much better a my vote on you.
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #26 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:59 am

Post by Kahlan »

@Extrapolated Eagle what does RVS mean?
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #27 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:02 am

Post by Kahlan »

@extrapolated eagle what is a RVS mean?
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #28 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:07 am

Post by Kahlan »

In post 24, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:
In post 22, Kahlan wrote:
In post 18, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:

This is interesting.

VOTE: Kahlan

Serious vote.

What is everyone's mafia experience?

@extrapolated eagle It would seem some of us in here are newbies to the mafia world since we are just learning the game in a newbie forum . Now only some who is truly guilty would be accusing vote as a serious vote. Why are you so worried? Are you scared we are right with our votes?

Based on your response I would say it isn't I who is scared right now, and I have a wagon of three on me.

You do realize you voted someone who gave a reason for their vote and then followed up by asking their reasons for voting are, correct?

Usted is actually my towniest read right now based on his vote, and the fact that your question seems to make his reason for voting seem less than good reason during RVS is questionable.

I would also like to point out that by questioning a player for reasons after placing your own vote down implies that there is reasoning behind your vote as well, which in turn implies that it is not an RVS vote. This gets me curious: what are your reasons for voting me, that are better than usted s reason for voting workdawg?

Really it would seem you are scared because you have so many votes stacked against you. My reasoning for asking @Usted a question to see if he had a valid point against workdawg so that I can see if my decision was the a good choice or not. Now that I've seen that there are other you have voted for you it seems that it's a good choice to stick with. However I don't know what a RVS means?
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #29 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:10 am

In post 26, Kahlan wrote:@Extrapolated Eagle what does RVS mean?

Oh. *sigh*

RVS stands for Random Voting Stage. It's a strategy typically used to start off a mafia game in which many players vote different players for random reasons. I.e. "his username is long" It can help jumpstart a game into discussion which leads to content and people reacting to said discussion, which gives people a way to read other people - from the content said people produce from their interactions and discussions.

Other ways players like to start games include: RQS (random questioning stage) and also absolutely nothing. The former can lead to slow, meager starts sometimes, since it is tame, and the last just leads to straight up lurking. Because of these reasons, it is of popular belief at this point in the meta of mafia that RVS is the best way to start a mafia game as it can rile people up and get emotions flowing, which leads to more genuine reactions as people release their raw emotions into the thread.

Out of curiosity, how many mafia games have you played before? How many on a forum?
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #30 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:15 am

Post by Kahlan »

In post 29, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:
In post 26, Kahlan wrote:@Extrapolated Eagle what does RVS mean?

Oh. *sigh*

RVS stands for Random Voting Stage. It's a strategy typically used to start off a mafia game in which many players vote different players for random reasons. I.e. "his username is long" It can help jumpstart a game into discussion which leads to content and people reacting to said discussion, which gives people a way to read other people - from the content said people produce from their interactions and discussions.

Other ways players like to start games include: RQS (random questioning stage) and also absolutely nothing. The former can lead to slow, meager starts sometimes, since it is tame, and the last just leads to straight up lurking. Because of these reasons, it is of popular belief at this point in the meta of mafia that RVS is the best way to start a mafia game as it can rile people up and get emotions flowing, which leads to more genuine reactions as people release their raw emotions into the thread.

Out of curiosity, how many mafia games have you played before? How many on a forum?

Okay got it thanks for explaining. I'm new to all of it.This is my first game actually in mafia and on a forum. I'm slow learning.
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #31 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:17 am

In post 28, Kahlan wrote:
Really it would seem you are scared because you have so many votes stacked against you. My reasoning for asking @Usted a question to see if he had a valid point against workdawg so that I can see if my decision was the a good choice or not. Now that I've seen that there are other you have voted for you it seems that it's a good choice to stick with. However I don't know what a RVS means?

You see my problem with that is that I think Usted had a plenty valid reason to vote workdawg being one of the first couple posts in the game and the fact that you don't think that reason is good enough, and yet fail to question drixx is curious. Quite so, in fact, because I particularly like Usteds reason for voting workdawg, not because of what it says about workdawg, but because, as I'm sure you know, it shows Usted is wary of workdawg being a player who openly shares the fact that he has not yet lost a game as scum. And the fact that Usted is scared and wary here makes me think he's town - the fear seems quite towny to me. On top of this, you question his reason for voting workdawg, implying that it is not valid to be wary of someone just because they have not lost as mafia, three posts into the game. You actually indirectly defend workdawg, the scummiest type of defending, in my opinion.
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #32 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:50 am

Post by Kahlan »

In post 31, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:
In post 28, Kahlan wrote:

You see my problem with that is that I think Usted had a plenty valid reason to vote workdawg being one of the first couple posts in the game and the fact that you don't think that reason is good enough, and yet fail to question drixx is curious. Quite so, in fact, because I particularly like Usteds reason for voting workdawg, not because of what it says about workdawg, but because, as I'm sure you know, it shows Usted is wary of workdawg being a player who openly shares the fact that he has not yet lost a game as scum. And the fact that Usted is scared and wary here makes me think he's town - the fear seems quite towny to me. On top of this, you question his reason for voting workdawg, implying that it is not valid to be wary of someone just because they have not lost as mafia, three posts into the game. You actually indirectly defend workdawg, the scummiest type of defending, in my opinion.

Okay I understand usted had a valid reason for his vote against workdawg and You say I didnt think it was a good enough reason? Why because I didn't change my vote? I never said anything against Usted vote if I thought his reasoning was good or not. I question to see if he has a valid reason that I personal cannot see. However I would like to also know why @workdawg has scum 3-0 posted on his first post? It does look bad for him.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #33 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:13 am

Post by Drixx »

Apologies this wasn't with my first post. I simply forgot:

IC Introduction:
Hello everyone. My name is Drixx and I am your IC for this game. IC is a bit of humor, standing for Inexperience Challenged. The IC is a volunteer position served by experienced players who wish to help newer folks have an enjoyable experience in their first games, and to help teach some of the basics of the game and answer any questions of mafia game theory which may arise. There are also SE players in the game, which means that they have played a certain number of games including at least one outside of the Road to Rome. SEs are not obligated to answer questions, nor are they obligated to answer honestly should they choose to answer any questions.

The IC position is not at all indicative of role or alignment, so anything I say using this color should not be used to judge my alignment. This also means that you can trust me to always be honest with you concerning questions of mafia theory, as I understand it, when I speak in this color as the game's IC. Some areas of theory are always evolving or have several viewpoints, and while I will do my best to be thorough, I also will try not to leave you with novels to read. If there are differing views, I will explain the ones I am familiar with and which particular part I agree with.

Please be aware that while I shall not lie to you in my role as IC, you should consider me just as likely as any other player in the game to be on the scum team. The roles are assigned randomly. This also means that while I will always be honest and helpful with my posts and answers about the game, you should be careful as sometimes an honest answer can be very misleading. Mafia is a game with many facets, and deception is one of the most valuable; especially for the scum team. As the game's IC, I have a private topic where I can post thoughts about the game as it progresses, and should there be any time where I choose to play differently than I would otherwise play, because I am the game's IC, I will make a note of it there so you can see after the game.

As a start: Since it takes only 5 votes on day one to lock someone, you should think carefully before placing a vote that might allow the scum team to lock a player. As the days move onward, the number of votes required lessens and placing a vote is something you will want to think about carefully. You can always state that you suspect someone. Generally this is done by using the acronym FoS, which means "Finger of Suspicion". If you place a vote that puts someone one vote away from being lynched, it is generally considered good form to put a bold warning that the player is at L-1 (Locking Votes minus 1). If a player is already at L-1, generally you should state an intent to vote and allow them time to give a final defense, reads, or make a claim.

Finally, there is plenty of time in each day phase, so be sure to discuss things with the rest of the players, ask questions, respond to questions from others, and check back in as often as you have the time. An active game is a great deal more fun than an inactive one.

Please do remember to keep things civil. A little humor never hurts, so long as it isn't in the form of a personal attack against other players. Mafia is a game that can sometimes inspire emotion, and if you get frustrated with another player, remember to attack the play and not the player. That's about it for my introductory post. If you have any questions for me, please bold them and put them on a new line starting with @Drixx or @IC to make sure that I see them, and I'll do my very best to answer it as quickly as possible.

I work as a professor in real life, so please feel free to ask as many questions as you would like; I really don't mind answering them.

Let's have a great game guys!
[/quote]
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #34 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:31 am

In post 32, Kahlan wrote:
Okay I understand usted had a valid reason for his vote against workdawg and You say I didnt think it was a good enough reason? Why because I didn't change my vote? I never said anything against Usted vote if I thought his reasoning was good or not. I question to see if he has a valid reason that I personal cannot see. However I would like to also know why @workdawg has scum 3-0 posted on his first post? It does look bad for him.

Perhaps I worded this strangely.

Usted votes and gives a reason:
In post 14, Usted wrote:I believe the game starts now,
VOTE: workdawg

That sig.

(Important parts bolded for emphasis)

(Important parts bolded for emphasis.)

You ask for more reasons. Implying either
1. You didn't read his whole post and completely missed his reason for voting workdawg or...
2. You don't think usted s reason to vote someone else in the second post of the game was good enough, and you are trying to get Usted to Unvote him. This would be scummy, because you would either be buddying workdawg by defending him, making it more likely for you to get a town read from him later or you're defending him

I honestly don't know which to believe. It's strange you don't know what RVS is but don't need the term scummy explained to you, but if you are as much of a newb as you say you are it could be incredibly likely you are actually scum defending/buddying and not knowing how obvious you look doing it.
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #35 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:50 am

Post by Kahlan »

Lol oh Okay okay so I knew I should have asked the usted meant by "that sig." I thought that was just his signature for some reason and didn't know that was his reason. My mistake. I can see my error. I would be undecided right now in my vote so I UNVOTE: Extrapolated eagle
Usted
Usted
Goon
Usted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #36 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2015 11:00 am

Post by Usted »

This is my second game that I have played here at mafiascum. RVS was a term that I had to look up on the wiki site. Scummy/Scummer is a phrase that I was able to very easily interpret as mafia. That's just my two cents.

I think that EE is being a bit overzealous on Kahlan questioning my vote. I didn't see her questioning of my vote to be defending Dawg, I just figured that she was trying to start some conversation.

However I do find it strange that no one has mentioned anything to Dominator. Came in, votes like two others already had(sheep), and hasn't said anything since. I feel that noob scum would try to stay under the radar as much as possible, try not to stir much drama, and let town fight it out between themselves.

Also EE this is a newb game so people are gonna have questions. Let's treat everyone with respect.

On the other side of things if you have questions you can ask here or go to:http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Main_Page
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #37 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2015 11:11 am

Post by Kahlan »

In post 36, Usted wrote:This is my second game that I have played here at mafiascum. RVS was a term that I had to look up on the wiki site. Scummy/Scummer is a phrase that I was able to very easily interpret as mafia. That's just my two cents.

I think that EE is being a bit overzealous on Kahlan questioning my vote. I didn't see her questioning of my vote to be defending Dawg, I just figured that she was trying to start some conversation.

However I do find it strange that no one has mentioned anything to Dominator. Came in, votes like two others already had(sheep), and hasn't said anything since. I feel that noob scum would try to stay under the radar as much as possible, try not to stir much drama, and let town fight it out between themselves.

Also EE this is a newb game so people are gonna have questions. Let's treat everyone with respect.

On the other side of things if you have questions you can ask here or go to:http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Main_Page

Thanks @usted.
Usted
Usted
Goon
Usted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #38 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2015 11:15 am

Post by Usted »

However Kahlan I would like to know the same thing EE has asked several times. Why question my vote, but cast the same vote as drixx. Drixx said his vote was for obvious reasons, but I don't see the reason. (Common to vote the person with /first post?)

Drixx, I know your vote was RVS, but why EE?
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #39 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2015 11:16 am

In post 36, Usted wrote:I think that EE is being a bit overzealous on Kahlan questioning my vote. I didn't see her questioning of my vote to be defending Dawg, I just figured that she was trying to start some conversation.

Perhaps. In my experience questionning RVS votes is good and can help get discussion going, but the fact that she questioned a vote that already had a reason behind it was curious to me. Especially since she didn't question drixx as well. I also don't like when people question votes while placing their own without stating their reasoning. So the circumstances surrounding the vote are what make me suspicious. It is RVS, however, so my scumread of her is still light and lacking in a large case to support it. However, I have found that pushing things hard is more likely to get discussion going more and help make more reads as there are more reactions to look back on later. I think a good RVS with heated emotions flying everywhere is helpful towards slingshotting into a solid game for town- by the time everyone gets out of RVS most people are tired of the heat and want to discuss civilly the emotions of earlier.

However, it has been noted that this is a newbie game, so apologies for any disrespect. I am a newbie to this site still, after all, but I learned a lot of the terms and such off on another site that has much shorter games and aren't nearly as serious about them. I also spend a bit of time in the wiki trying to learn the terms new to me, so... It's different for me when someone doesn't know something that seems simple to me. Again, my apologies. I would love to go through this game without making any enemies outside the game.

I have been patiently waiting on the dominator to follow up with some thoughts, as I am quite curious as to his lack of contribution at this point, but up until now I simply chalked my notes on his post up to "just watching, not sure how to get involved" however as of your post I think more than a vote can be expected from people.
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #40 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2015 11:20 am

Post by Kahlan »

@usted I think you have some good points. Although dominator said in his first post v/la ( which I think mean vacation/ limited access?) I would say that's why he hasn't been posting? Then again why come in and just vote and not take part in more post? Maybe your on to something Usted. Maybe dominator is staying quiet so we will fight against each other
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #41 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2015 11:25 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 38, Usted wrote:However Kahlan I would like to know the same thing EE has asked several times. Why question my vote, but cast the same vote as drixx. Drixx said his vote was for obvious reasons, but I don't see the reason. (Common to vote the person with /first post?)

The obvious reason I referred to was that he posted but didn't put up an RVS vote.

There was also a bit of a reaction test there. He also appeared to be trying to get some town cred by appearing to be helpful/cautious and I wanted to see if anyone would pick up on that.
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #42 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2015 11:26 am

Post by Kahlan »

In post 38, Usted wrote:However Kahlan I would like to know the same thing EE has asked several times. Why question my vote, but cast the same vote as drixx. Drixx said his vote was for obvious reasons, but I don't see the reason. (Common to vote the person with /first post?)

Well the honest truth is I was in the process of typing out EEs name to vote when Drixx voted before me. I'm very slow at typing ( in the process of practicing :D ) so I just reworded my vote because I thought that was how I was suppose to do in order to show I'm part of the town and who I wanted to vote for was just the same as Drixx. I was asking questions because I though that is what we were suppose to do to wager on if we are voting right or if votes need to be changed. I honestly didn't realize you have already put a reason to your vote. That is why I asked the question. And still voted for who I was using as my RVS vote.
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #43 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2015 11:32 am

Post by Kahlan »

@drixx this being my first game I actually didn't pick up on what you did. Although I can kind of see what you mean now that you are pointing it out. i think I'm getting confused a little though. I hope you all can bare with me while my brain catches up. Lol
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #44 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2015 11:39 am

In post 41, Drixx wrote:

The obvious reason I referred to was that he posted but didn't put up an RVS vote.

There was also a bit of a reaction test there. He also appeared to be trying to get some town cred by appearing to be helpful/cautious and I wanted to see if anyone would pick up on that.

I understand the first reason, and I would have plopped an RVS down if I thought the game had started already, but every other game on this site has started with a mod post, so I wanted to make sure. I don't see how that was alignment indicative at all, but I guess?
In post 42, Kahlan wrote:

Well the honest truth is I was in the process of typing out EEs name to vote when Drixx voted before me. I'm very slow at typing ( in the process of practicing :D ) so I just reworded my vote because I thought that was
how I was suppose to do in order to show I'm part of the town and who I wanted to vote for was just the same as Drixx.
I was asking questions because I though that is what we were suppose to do to wager on if we are voting right or if votes need to be changed. I honestly didn't realize you have already put a reason to your vote. That is why I asked the question. And still voted for who I was using as my RVS vote.

The bold part pings my scumdar hard.

Also you were going to vote for me before drixx did? Why?
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #45 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2015 11:50 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 43, Kahlan wrote:@drixx this being my first game I actually didn't pick up on what you did. Although I can kind of see what you mean now that you are pointing it out. i think I'm getting confused a little though. I hope you all can bare with me while my brain catches up. Lol

That's what the newbie games are for. Please read my IC introduction post, which was colored differently. You may ask me any questions you have and as the game's IC, I am obligated to answer your questions with the truth (as I understand it). I've already demonstrated one thing that you'll want to learn quickly; mafia played on forums frequently has moves within moves. My opening post of the game had multiple intents. Get some experience under your belt (and be sure to go out into the large themed games if you want to really learn a lot quickly), and you'll be up to speed in no time.

But this is your first game, so just do your best to play to your win condition and don't feel like you have to be a master in your first game. It's just as easy to overthink things as it is to miss things, and I've seen first time players catch things that players with hundreds of completed games miss. Don't underestimate yourself.

In post 44, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:
In post 41, Drixx wrote:

I understand the first reason, and I would have plopped an RVS down if I thought the game had started already, but every other game on this site has started with a mod post, so I wanted to make sure. I don't see how that was alignment indicative at all, but I guess?

Well the honest truth is I was in the process of typing out EEs name to vote when Drixx voted before me. I'm very slow at typing ( in the process of practicing :D ) so I just reworded my vote because I thought that was
how I was suppose to do in order to show I'm part of the town and who I wanted to vote for was just the same as Drixx.
I was asking questions because I though that is what we were suppose to do to wager on if we are voting right or if votes need to be changed. I honestly didn't realize you have already put a reason to your vote. That is why I asked the question. And still voted for who I was using as my RVS vote.

What you posted wasn't alignment indicative. How you (and others) responded to me saying that I was voting you for obvious reasons was what I wanted to see. Someone of any alignment might make the post you made. That said; Scum might make such a post to try and have people read them positively. The question is discerning which is which.
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #46 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2015 11:58 am

I find drixx's seeming lack of attempt to discuss the actually alignment indicative disturbing.
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #47 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:06 pm

Post by Kahlan »

In post 44, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:
In post 41, Drixx wrote:

Your scumdar must be picking up what your dishing out. I could probably ask you the same question.. There were three votes against you why did you pick me? Before all of my other post you picked me..Like I have said before I'm newbie to all of this so I vote how I thought I was suppose to vote by picking someone. I didn't really have a reason other then your name just popped out to me. I figured once we got our conversation going my vote would change as more facts came to light but instead I'm getting hounded by you because I had voted for you and didn't change my vote. If you haven't notice I have unvoted but it seems like you can let it go. Like your trying to distract others from you or trying to make me look bad because I'm new. Am I just an easy target?
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #48 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:22 pm

In post 47, Kahlan wrote:
1. Your scumdar must be picking up what your dishing out. I could probably ask you the same question
2.There were three votes against you why did you pick me?
Before all of my other post you picked me..Like I have said before I'm newbie to all of this so I vote how I thought I was suppose to vote by picking someone. I didn't really have a reason other then your name just popped out to me.
3.I figured once we got our conversation going my vote would change as more facts came to light but instead 3.5. I'm getting hounded by you because I had voted for you and didn't change my vote.
If you haven't notice I have unvoted but it seems like you can let it go.
4. Like your trying to distract others from you or trying to make me look bad because I'm new. 5. Am I just an easy target?

(Bolded and numbered to make responding easier)
1. What does this even mean? Ask me what question?

2. I didn't vote you because you voted for me. I already explained why I voted for you.

3. Implies your vote wouldn't change merely because I'm voting for you/hounding you. This is scummy. The term for it is OMGUS which stands for "oh my gosh you suck" and is scummy because here you somewhat threaten to vote me again if I don't stop voting/hounding you to get stop voting you.

3.5 I have already explained why I voted you and it has little to do with the fact that you're voting me.

- You sheep drixx (follow his vote with no reasoning of your own)
- You ask usted for reasoning behind a vote he already provided without providing reasoning of your own
- You say you follow drixx to make people think you're town
- You get incredibly defensive instead of going aggressive which shows you care more about staying alive than you do about finding scum
- You call yourself an easy target (defensive)
- You repeatedly claim newb (defensive)
- You threaten to vote me because I am voting you
- You buddy drixx and usted

4. Me pushing you attracts attention to me, not pushing it away.

5. Ew. This, too, pings scumdar
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #49 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:24 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 46, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:I find drixx's seeming lack of attempt to discuss the actually alignment indicative disturbing.

Now you have my vote for serious.

I very clearly said that either alignment might make a post ensuring it was okay to start the game; however, scum would do so to make a positive impression in people's minds. Since there is no objective way to know just from the original post, I put something in my first post to get reactions.

Thank you for firming up your scummy reaction. You are entirely way too focused on what I'm thinking than you are on trying to interact with people and start to sort them. Your posts reveal a mindset that does not feel town motivated in any way whatsoever.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”