pistachi0n
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2425 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 1:32 pm

Post by pistachi0n »

In post 2423, Aj The Epic wrote:Haven't talked to Nero since yesterday, am not voting with him, only mentioned that Nero-town implies dave town.

Why so?
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2426 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 1:39 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

@Titus, if you really want to assume I'd tie them together by the scenerio of "One town, both town" as all three of us being scum, aren't you overlooking the theory that it also states "One scum, both scum"?

@Pistachion there hasn't been a time to talk with him so very low interaction today.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2427 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 1:54 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 2377, Frozen Angel wrote:
Drixx wrote:What "facts" am I ignoring, FA?

In post 2366, Frozen Angel wrote:But I just don't like the amount of logic in his arguments. we're playing with humans here and I think viewing everything in a logical surface is a kind of ignoring some important facts.

I'm not a fan of full logical arguments. I think their never go deep enough to hunt the scum. they depends on the scum to slip and come to surface.

I think a combination of emotional and logical analyses are better

Drixx wrote:If you're going to come at me, you better be prepared to back it up.

what?!!! when I said I want to come at you?! your in my town lean list

I am? Cool. Unfortunately the rest of the quotes are inconsistent with this first one.

In post 2387, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 2353, Drixx wrote:I'm trying to decide if you are scum trying to push this for town cred or to get people to abandon their usual strategies for finding scum ... or if you're sincere. I honestly cannot tell. You present like you are trying to logically prove something, but if you understood the basic rules of logic, you would already have concluded that you cannot know whether your premises are sound and therefore you cannot trust any conclusions. The only thing you can do is wait and see if evidence of multi-ball shows up, at which point you can say you were "right", although it would be more a case of a blind squirrel finding a nut in this case. Your logic is unsound and therefore your conclusion does not logically follow.

In other words ... if you end up being right, it will be because you got lucky and nothing more.

Esp and shinobi buddied. It was more obvious than the day.

this post here makes me think Drixx knows Esp alignment as well. I have no Idea what I'm suggesting but this connection was weird. this was what I wanted to mention in post

Please read my posts carefully. I use language carefully and you seem to have missed a very important word. Let me add emphasis to help: First I talk about the terrible logic being employed to try and claim the game is multiball without any actual evidence ... and then I finish the post by saying: "In other words...
if
you end up being right, it will be because you got lucky and nothing more. (Emphasis added)

In post 2409, Frozen Angel wrote:You , Dave , Pistachion and pignash

I'm sure there is a scum in here. Lets see the wagons of these 4 in a list :

---
Titus —
Davsto
Espeonage
Elyse
pistachi0n

Davsto —
Firebringer
Titus
Dwlee99
Drixx

pignash —
Shinobi
Shiro
Nero Cain
Frozen Angel
Firebringer

pistachi0n —
pignash
Grib
Titus
Dwlee99
Drixx

---

I need to think more.

pedit : are you skimming my posts?

Hey ... I'm like a baby shit yellow color in there. I wonder what that means?

In post 2413, Frozen Angel wrote:sorry:

Blue : conf-town
Green : town
yellow : null
Orange : scum lean
Red : seems scum

Oh ... seems it means null? Null != town lean, does it? :eek:
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
pistachi0n
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2428 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 2:03 pm

Post by pistachi0n »

AJ, I was asking why Nero town implies Dave town.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2429 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 4:02 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

Because dave's push for him was so strong to move a questionable slot to basically confirmed-town status. He didn't give himself any leniency to say "Well he could be scum IF" but rather "This is town either way". It's not a read he has to or should take as scum.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2430 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 4:44 pm

Post by Grib »

In post 2374, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 2372, Frozen Angel wrote:pista has 51 posts , always 1 line , throwing stuff without reasons , branching everywhere, never defended himself at all , his only single solid reads are Aj->scum and titus->
scum
and he never tried for these reads.

sorry fixed :/ :facepalm:

I think both of them are equally bad. but at least pista is trying ... I don't know. why you think pista is a better option than pig?

Answered at the end of this post.

In post 2376, pistachi0n wrote:
In post 2364, Grib wrote:Also, please answer the following questions with nothing less than complete and total honesty.

1) Are you mafia?
2) Are you okay with being Cop checked?

What's the point? Especially q1.

Fun.

I kinda believe Frozen Angel's sort-of-claim? Since she brought it up
before
the first even Night. I'd feel much, much better about her if she had done it of her own volition instead of in response to me asking about her being Cop'd, but alas.

In post 2320, Grib wrote:Aj The Epic (9):
Titus
Frozen Angel
, {
Grib
RadiantCowbells
, [Drixx, pistachi0n],
Dwlee99
Elyse
},
Firebringer

Look between the {}. From my POV, that's townfirm, townfirm, blank, blank, strong town, and townfirm. If Aj is town, which I'm going with for the moment, I
highly
doubt there's going to be six town voting all in a row in that cluster.

Out of the townreads on that wagon, I feel the strongest about Dwlee, which is excellent because of his placement near all the townfirms on the wagon.

Yeah, I'm probably gonna go back to wanting Aj super dead for the high crime of being voted for by way too many townies, depending on how pistachi0n flips and how Drixx holds up under scrutiny. Firebringer could do with a Cop check, maybe. He's been coasting and I want to see more opinions and stances from him.

This is why I want to lynch pistachi0n. I don't have a townread on him, and his flip sheds some more light on Aj's alignment.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2431 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 4:59 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

Your argument is bad on the reason that you can't give reason for Fire/Pistachi/Frozen town and make this assumption right here. Then you act like the town wasn't seriously misguided and that under pages of pressure you failed to find anything conclusive on me.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2432 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 5:18 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 2424, Titus wrote:Your wall is IioA. You can do better.

I was telling information there. I said I'm telling information there!

I said they are some facts we need to consider them
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2433 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 5:19 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 2430, Grib wrote:I'd feel much, much better about her if she had done it of her own volition instead of in response to me asking about her being Cop'd, but alas.

there must be a reason. Think more or stop talking about it.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2434 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 5:21 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 2427, Drixx wrote:Please read my posts carefully. I use language carefully and you seem to have missed a very important word. Let me add emphasis to help: First I talk about the terrible logic being employed to try and claim the game is multiball without any actual evidence ... and then I finish the post by saying: "In other words... if you end up being right, it will be because you got lucky and nothing more. (Emphasis added)

yep , titus explained it. sorry. I'm not native english :) always loosing 1 or two words in posts.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2435 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 5:21 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 2427, Drixx wrote:Oh ... seems it means null? Null != town lean, does it?

your a slight town lean . which is in null category. explained in next post!

Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2436 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 5:27 pm

Post by Grib »

In post 2431, Aj The Epic wrote:Your argument is bad on the reason that you can't give reason for Fire/Pistachi/Frozen town and make this assumption right here. Then you act like the town wasn't seriously misguided and that under pages of pressure you failed to find anything conclusive on me.

I mean, I'm reasonably certain Titus is town. Firebringer is eh, I've only played with him once and misread him for Not Doing Things, which is why I think he'd make a good Cop check if he doesn't intend to step up and actually Do things. And Frozen Angel's claim was more +town than not, imo; I was already leaning town on her before that.

I don't think 'misguided' is a good explanation for 'no scum are running me up at all' when it's Day 1 and the entire scumteam is alive and kicking.

In post 2433, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 2430, Grib wrote:I'd feel much, much better about her if she had done it of her own volition instead of in response to me asking about her being Cop'd, but alas.

there must be a reason. Think more or stop talking about it.

? I wasn't going to keep talking about it.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2437 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 5:30 pm

Post by Grib »

Oh, you said pistachi0n, not Titus. My bad.

I don't have a townread on pistachi0n, so I'm not going to give reasons for him being town. I'm just saying if he does flip town, that's another strike against you.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2438 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 6:45 pm

Post by Elyse »

Still here...will try to catch up tomorrow.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2439 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:59 pm

Post by Grib »

Titus, when you get the chance, could you put together a list of your current reads with explanations?

All I can recall is you're scumreading Davsto; otherwise your reads seem to come and go in snippets and I really don't feel like combing your three-page ISO for them.
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2440 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2015 4:20 am

Post by Shinobi »

Why is it so hard to lynch pignash.
Uggggghhhhhhh.
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2441 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2015 4:29 am

Post by Shinobi »

I don't think I've ever read pistach in-depth so I might parse that ISO in a little bit to see if it warrants rope or not.
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2442 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2015 4:33 am

Post by Shinobi »

Well, technically I did but couldn't do anything with it.
Attempt #2 is under way.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2443 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2015 5:04 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Sorry for not answering these before, I was in a kind of rush.

In post 2424, Titus wrote:1) You state AJ and Heat are avoiding the larger wagons. What does this state about their alignments?

> well if my theory is correct their likely the frustrated scums who can't buss/white knight anymore because their friends are doing that.

In post 2424, Titus wrote:2) Why is Espy the best voter on my wagon?

> because dave vote is simply OMGUS and pista states he just want to follow the conf town which is absurd. Shiro is the conf town and I wasn't talking about her - even though I'm not a fan of that gut read.

In post 2424, Titus wrote:3) What is your read on Dave? If you weren't scumreading anyone there, why not hop on and see where it went. Why stay neutral?

> well , I don't know if dave is scum or not. I have nothing suggest that. I never stayed Natural I was following my greater scum reads.

In post 2424, Titus wrote:4) You seem to be implying that wagon composition would be a good way to vote. If so, why did you not vote Dave?

> I was just simply telling some facts about wagons to show you why I think scum is so separate atm. your reason about pista wagon is not right. that was what I was trying to say in my point 4

In post 2424, Titus wrote:5) This needs to be rephrased.

6) Ditto.

7) more rephrase.

> ?!!

Grib and Shiro and FB (in a lower degree) who your calling town with you (which I don't have any problem with town reading them) never voted with you.
I must state your town block is divided atm : Drixx - Dweele who are voting with you everywhere and Shiro-Grib who are not. I'm feeling better about the second group - not related to your alignment at all.

Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2444 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:48 am

Post by Elyse »

In post 2235, pistachi0n wrote:
In post 2225, Elyse wrote:
In post 2222, Dwlee99 wrote:Their AJ read, Elyse?

Everyone's read on AJ changed.

Why? How did he magically obvtown himself?

I think his actions at the end of Day 1 were very town. I think him not claiming points to him being town because scum always prepare for a fakeclaim and rely on their claims to help them evade a lynch. The only scum motivation is him not getting locked into a claim, but I think that's outweighed by the possibility of him being lynched without claiming.
In post 2238, Titus wrote:@AJ, Heat's last few posts did the same thing yours did. They kicked the solving into high gear. Before he was kinda meh.

@Elyse, I am down for Dave Pistachion or Nero. Work with me?

No thanks.

@Dwlee
I agree with you that Titus is good at scumhunting. And she's been pushing town so far in this game so she's probably scum.

Your townread on Titus is way too strong.

I don't agree with Espeo's thing, but I think he's town for it.

I still think FA is town from when she got offended before.

I still want a Titus lynch. I will settle for pignash, though, and I don't want pistachi0n lynched today. I think he's been town as of late, but I still think one of AJ/pistach is probably scum so I need to reevaluate there.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #2445 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2015 11:06 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

She has pushed one town, you. Sooo
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2446 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2015 11:08 am

Post by Titus »

So I am scumhunting really well, no one's lynching my biggest scumreads so that means I am scum? Really? If you don't agree with espy then you think it's single ball. Single ball means scum aren't scumhunting.That would make me town.

You want to lead, then step up be here and lead. Right now, all you're doing is pushing tow and detracting from those of us playing.

What if both AJ and Pistachion are scum?

Please get out of our way in lynching scum or help out Elyse.

Town is having trouble coming together. You picking someone who can actually be scum to lynch would help out a lot.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2447 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2015 11:09 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2439, Grib wrote:Titus, when you get the chance, could you put together a list of your current reads with explanations?

All I can recall is you're scumreading Davsto; otherwise your reads seem to come and go in snippets and I really don't feel like combing your three-page ISO for them.

Sure
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2448 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2015 11:10 am

Post by Davsto »

In post 2446, Titus wrote:So I am scumhunting really well

Your three biggest (also basically only pushes) have been:

Elyse (conftown)
AJ (almost certainly town last time I checked)
Me (town)

Basically, saying you are scumhunting really well is blatant lies.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2449 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2015 11:14 am

Post by Elyse »

I said you're good at scumhunting in general, but you haven't in this game. My reads are completely opposite of yours and you were wrong on me.

So I think you're scum. Your case on Dave is shit as I've said time and time again and the fact that you can't come up with anything besides "He treated me like scum have treated me in the past" is a testament to that. That kind of case doesn't appeal to a broader audience and you're content to call Dave scum and then go "oh well" and lynch someone else at the very end. And then that person flips town and you go "see I told you we should've lynched Dave." It's so obvious that you're scum to me and the wagon on you isn't getting off the ground because you've managed to discredit everyone on it so people don't trust it.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”