Mini 1749: Classic Rock Mafia: Game Over!

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 7:16 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 368, iraonavp wrote:
Lowell Simulator 2015Back again. Let's continue with some reads.

340- AlwaysInnocent makes colored reads, but he calls himself "just town" [+, disagree, but sensible]
342- Frozen Angel is concerned more with "beauty" than actually playing the game [-]
349- AlwaysInnocent posts a defense of Radja [+, I like this, agreed]
351- RadiantCowbells seems a bit too concerned about pagetops [-, doth protest too much]
352- Frozen Angel makes a useless single-emoticon post
358- Frozen Angel tries to use WIFOM [-, casting doubt on doubt on wagon without disputing it]
359- Outrage at fake mod flip [-, shows Frozen Angel is overly concerned that RadiantCowbells revealed her real role]
360- RadiantCowbells tries to avoid confusing the town [+]
363- Lowell openly can't explain his slight townread on Garmr [-]
365- AlwaysInnocent buddies Lowell [-]

> concerned about Beauty?!!! you really read that post?
> that single useless emoticon post , that was about RC joke. RC deleted the joke that seems I'm crazy atm :|
> AI was saying this might be from a town who thinks innicent won't die! I said his confident might be from scum who think he has support. talking about that is a pure WIFOM.

if you can't read my post at least ask questions. publishing stupid misrepresentations won't help you jerk
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 7:16 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

another page top ^^^^

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 7:24 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 373, Taly wrote:FA can you explain your continued push on Radja? I'm not seeing scum motivation over there at this point... I'm a little agitated that my claims being treated as if its a future death-sentence rather than based on the principle of it being claimed, but I can understand where it's coming from.... :/ Other than that, and Radja whose consistently posted in a way I originally thought was stiff, Radja is leaning town atm.

I think ABR push is useless atm. since I think people are just making excuses to vote him.

I want to reanalyze Mattp - Garmr posts to see what is both of them view, this might be a TvT after all the new posts of Mattp.

and I can definitely understand a dire push as well.

Radja posts seems definitely content less. I think he is just posting to say" I said what I wanted before! Hell! I don't like to bother myself and play anymore!"

this is town motivated?!!!

Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 7:25 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Ok, going a little at a time, because there's too many pages and too little of an attention span.

In post 246, MattP wrote:
In post 243, Garmr wrote:
In post 242, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 241, Garmr wrote:
In post 240, Dwlee99 wrote:I am liking Aero and Dier for town atm. Taly is leaning town, too.

Personally I don't like that matt p dropped a soft claim to doctor earlier considering there probably isn't a doctor in this game.

Wasn't he referring to his avatar?

It felt like he was laying down a fake claim for latter.

I officially think you're bad at mafia

Congrats!

Garmr is actually pretty good at this game, he just gets to where he's going in a different way than most.

In post 262, Garmr wrote:
@Frozen angel and anyone else looking at matt as scum

-Mattp is scum :evil: and I'm glad how you picked up on matts role drop wifom and got a similar thought process than mine.
All the things he quoted in 255.
His trying to say he was trying to bring us out of rvs with his question.

What
about
the things he quoted in 255 are bad? Like, you didn't respond to them, which is whatever, but you can't point to them and say they're scummy if you yourself wouldn't comment on them. Explain what's bad about them.

In post 280, iraonavp wrote:In general, I think it is best not to mention real or imagined softclaims in the thread.

Unless you think they're bullshit, then it's fine. In my opinion, anyway.

In post 283, Garmr wrote:
Hey your just now starting to see why matt is scum god your slow. If matt isn't lynched today and his scum it will be all your fault. I changed my mind you can be town.

Ok Garmr, tell me succinctly; why I should be voting mattP, and like a few of your main points on him right now.

To be honest, reading the fight between you and Matt is migrant-inducing, so I need something easier to swallow in order for me to follow along, here.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 7:39 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 301, AlwaysInnocent wrote:
In post 130, Dierfire wrote:MattP looks fine to me. I don't know why people want to vote for him. Aero is a good bet for Town on his wagon. His points on Iraonavp are good; currently Iraonavp would be my best guess for Mafia on his wagon if he's Town.

Now I have to dive into Taly's posts.
Nice white knighting here. It also looks like Dierfire is yelling that he is scumhunting without actually doing any of the scumhunting.

But let's DIVE some more into Dierfire's posts!

While I generally think that you're right about these posts, I don't really get why you chose
now
to analyze this post from like 6 pages before that. Were you just ISOing Dier?

In post 306, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 304, AlwaysInnocent wrote:
In post 303, Dwlee99 wrote:I've liked some of garmr's earlier posts but that post didn't feel like he accomplished much.
I don't think it accomplished much either, but he seems genuine.

I don't approve of the dier vote.
Why not? He's a better candidate than MattP or Albert B.

You don't HAVE to vote for one of those 3. Why are you creating a false dilemma?

That doesn't really answer why you're not OK with the Dier vote.

In post 311, AlwaysInnocent wrote:
In post 309, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 307, AlwaysInnocent wrote:
In post 306, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 304, AlwaysInnocent wrote:
In post 303, Dwlee99 wrote:I've liked some of garmr's earlier posts but that post didn't feel like he accomplished much.
I don't think it accomplished much either, but he seems genuine.

Why not? He's a better candidate than MattP or Albert B.

You don't HAVE to vote for one of those 3. Why are you creating a false dilemma?
I can also vote for you, if you want. :)

VOTE: AlwaysInnocent

I don't like the threat. :D
I question your vote and you immediately attack me for it.
I like threatening my perceived opponents. I think you could be scum buddies with Dierfire.

Please don't draw pre-flip associatives; they mean nothing and are largely WIFOM.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 7:47 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 377, Frozen Angel wrote:
I think ABR push is useless atm. since I think people are just making excuses to vote him.

Yea. Anyone on the ABR wagon is vote parking, ironically doing the thing he was satirizing in his post.

He's not here, so of course scum wants to vote for him, because they won't get pushback.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 7:50 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

I think Taly is town.

@People who think Dier is town, what has he done to make you say "oh gee, that guy is town"? Because all I see is someone who's posting just enough to stay relevant, while not taking any real stances and is really sort of waiting out the day. That's how it feels to me, anyway.

I'm going to look back at the newbie game I played with him to see if he was different.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:04 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Here are some examples of Dier's postings as town in the game we played together:

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 7#p6620387
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 7#p6628027
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 9#p6632359
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 1#p6640781
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 7#p6681137

In all these posts, Dier gives these long but poignant posts, is an active poster for the most part, and is like one of the main voices of the town. He plays
very thoroughly
as town here, and this is in a Newbie game. That's where I'm coming from here, is that he goes from that, to staying sort of quiet and making small, safer points this time around.

Now, given, there are some problems with this right now; for one, this is a newbie game and was his first, so things can change. I intend to look through some other stuff of his in the morning, but this is what I have now.

The other problem, is that a lot of my read here is admittedly sort of gut-based; his posts are giving me creepy vibes that he's
trying
to look town instead of just looking it. I dunno. It's late, I'm probably not being too sensical, but that's where I'm at.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:07 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 296, AlwaysInnocent wrote:
Now this is pretty funny because around this time Always innocent unvotes on the thought me and radja are masons then the next post he says never mind yet he never revotes radja or mentions him again.
That was a silly misunderstanding on my part. It didn't deserve much attention, because it was simply my own stupidity.

P-edit now this interesting AI switch of reads on radja.
Thank God (or rather, Nature) for the ability to revise my beliefs!

Without pressuring Radja, we would not have modest evidence in favor of him being town. It is only natural to move on at that point. There's nothing wrong with that.

It's actually around this time the radja wagon is dieing we have opposition to wagon now in the forms of lowell,dwlee not actively but in the fact they are questioning the wagon of radja that matt takes his vote off.
So you think Radja is scum and he is being saved, or what?

Not sure on radja tbh There's just a lot of activity between him and mattp wagons was originally thinking radja might be scum but that's got weaker and weaker. Think I picked up on something through and want to see how that plays out.

Still think that there is at least one scum hopping between the two through.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 10:48 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 378, Aeronaut wrote:Ok, going a little at a time, because there's too many pages and too little of an attention span.

In post 246, MattP wrote:
In post 243, Garmr wrote:
In post 242, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 241, Garmr wrote:
In post 240, Dwlee99 wrote:I am liking Aero and Dier for town atm. Taly is leaning town, too.

Personally I don't like that matt p dropped a soft claim to doctor earlier considering there probably isn't a doctor in this game.

Wasn't he referring to his avatar?

It felt like he was laying down a fake claim for latter.

I officially think you're bad at mafia

Congrats!

Garmr is actually pretty good at this game, he just gets to where he's going in a different way than most.

In post 262, Garmr wrote:
@Frozen angel and anyone else looking at matt as scum

-Mattp is scum :evil: and I'm glad how you picked up on matts role drop wifom and got a similar thought process than mine.
All the things he quoted in 255.
His trying to say he was trying to bring us out of rvs with his question.

What
about
the things he quoted in 255 are bad? Like, you didn't respond to them, which is whatever, but you can't point to them and say they're scummy if you yourself wouldn't comment on them. Explain what's bad about them.

In post 280, iraonavp wrote:In general, I think it is best not to mention real or imagined softclaims in the thread.

Unless you think they're bullshit, then it's fine. In my opinion, anyway.

In post 283, Garmr wrote:
Hey your just now starting to see why matt is scum god your slow. If matt isn't lynched today and his scum it will be all your fault. I changed my mind you can be town.

Ok Garmr, tell me succinctly; why I should be voting mattP, and like a few of your main points on him right now.

To be honest, reading the fight between you and Matt is migrant-inducing, so I need something easier to swallow in order for me to follow along, here.

Ok

with 255 I felt that I answered a majority before or they aren't even relevant to my case. Posting stuff that isn't relevant and side stepping is dodging and is scummy. The problem was with what he was doing sure his saying that it wouldn't effect the game negatively but the point was instead of justifying a reason to ask why he went and played it down as a action that can't hurt instead of one with actual town motive. That in itself is scummy. His original passive response is the problem and how long it actually took for him to actually think up a answer which shows that he made that up and it wasn't his original intention.

quick summary doesn't cover my whole case presented so far but some of it.
-his initial reaction to being questioned and downplay himself it was like he was caught and didn't know how to react.

-His passiveness which turned into aggressiveness once the pressure was off. This means other peoples views influence his behavior which is generally a scummy thing to do. Other behavior show that he is influenced by other people instead of trying to catch scum.

-New one he never has contributed anything to any wagon he is on. He says something like oh you took the easiest path or pretty much no reason at other than saying "I don't like deir."

-The trust me I'm a dr looked deliberate. Seemed like an attempt to bait a reaction out.

-claims that i'm rolefishing ect Has made implied suggestions that my actions are scummy yet town reads me in various bits. Like his trying to push me off him with hidden threats.

-My gut plus a couple other things I am watching him for.

-Brought up by someone else but something I agree on. The fact once I said no I wouldn't answer them he calmly accepted it instead of asking why.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:19 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Taly it is iioa because they are just stating stuff that happened.
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:25 pm

Post by Radja »

In post 337, AlwaysInnocent wrote:Radja, are you willing to join the Dierfire wagon? Or do you have any other suggestions?

I don't think an Albert B. wagon is any good, so...

I have not been watching Dierfire closely. Reading back on him.
The reason for pushing Albert does look a bit weak, compared to the things that are out there right now.

Although I do appreciate a larger Albert wagon.

Why should I vote Dierfire then?

I want a prod on Albert and some input from him, before I will consider moving my vote.
"I think mafia is the only thing that makes me angrier than driving" - Cheetory6
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:37 pm

Post by Radja »

Aeronaut, have you played with scum Dierfire before?
"I think mafia is the only thing that makes me angrier than driving" - Cheetory6
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:49 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 385, Dwlee99 wrote:Taly it is iioa because they are just stating stuff that happened.

Most of my stuff is Analysis that's why my case on mattp took off at the start. I will admit that a lot of the VC stuff in post is more information than Analysis that does have a slight bias towards my thinking when I posted it. But that's because I want people's options on it.
Also your using IIOA extremely wrong.

players who speculate about the setup more than they ask for other players' reasoning and/or accuse other players of being scum are probably group scum".

This is the situation the original creator wanted to use it in.

link here
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 12:06 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

I take IIOA literally.
You posted information and not analysis and even admitted dont tell me I am wrong?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 12:54 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 389, Dwlee99 wrote:I take IIOA literally.
You posted information and not analysis and even admitted dont tell me I am wrong?

You don't even explain a motive or even tried to rule out town motives. The creator meant it to narrow people out who do this constantly you probably just learned the term and still using it in the way it wasn't meant to be used.

In fact You are actually doing it yourself just posting a obvious observation by saying That post is IIOA and not following up with anything. Is just stating information it self.

What i'm trying to say is that it is a information post meant to spark conversation about the wagon which no one has really brought up and so I don't forgot about it latter on when more information is available.

What I'm finding curious is even through you are town reading me you keep jumping in trying to prove I am scum
Trying to say I slipped when I didn't
Saying I haven't accomplished much (that's because people aren't listing because they are stupid and mattp is scum I can't control how bad others reads are.)
Then trying to push a information post as scummy with no reasoning.

It makes me thing you are scum.

Also you have contributed very little to this game with 44 posts most of them are junk.

VOTE: Dwlee
Mathilda
Mathilda
Goon
Mathilda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:01 am

Post by Mathilda »

In post 278, iraonavp wrote:Mathlida, would you mind answering the question I asked in ? It bothers me slightly that you have expressed disdain towards votes on inactive players, but not towards ABR for propagating this.

Sorry, missed that. I've been skimming the thread and trying to catch up. I'm paying more attention now.

In post 232, iraonavp wrote:
Do you think ABR is scum-aligned because he wanted to lynch an inactive slot?

When you're scum you are wanting to be seen scum hunting and throwing shade on an inactive slot is an easy way to achieve that. But as the slot is inactive there's only so much you can bang on about the subject because no one is answering back. I think that pushing to lynch an inactive slot is a definite sign of inexperience, and although not a definite scum tell it is something to be aware of I think.

After all, would an inexperienced town player really be sure that an inactive slot is scum? If not sure then creating a lynch wagon is not going to generate any more information.
Mathilda
Mathilda
Goon
Mathilda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:26 am

Post by Mathilda »

In post 367, MattP wrote:
In post 260, Mathilda wrote:
I said:

"It's too obvious for a soft claim or bread crumb and if you're townie then why would you say such a thing? Especially if you were a doctor. This is suspicious."

It's too obvious for a bread crumb but it's not too obvious for something of scum intent? Explain the distinction

Because if you really were town and a doctor bread crumbing then you would be far more cautious about saying such a thing. But as scum you can throw out those hints and make people wonder without having to back off from interrogating you.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:30 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Who said I am town reading you?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 4:12 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 303, Dwlee99 wrote:
I've liked some of garmr's earlier posts
but that post didn't feel like he accomplished much.

Implied you thought I was townish at one point by saying you liked. If you didn't think I was town at all what's the point of mentioning it unless you just want to look like you had a opinion on me.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 4:15 am

Post by Garmr »

I'd say 31-33 posts of dwlees are just utter one liner trash and I don't think I have seen one post being a commitment to his read.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 4:16 am

Post by Garmr »

Id say the 9-7 posts don't show any signs of scum hunting either and look more like opportunistic to me.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 4:57 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

You are using present tense for me tkwn reading you which obviously isnt the case. And oneliners are my playstyle.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:12 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 397, Dwlee99 wrote:You are using present tense for me tkwn reading you which obviously isnt the case. And oneliners are my playstyle.

What so you admit that you have provided pretty much contentless posts ok then.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:31 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

t