Mini 1749: Classic Rock Mafia: Game Over!

AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:48 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

Hmm. Never mind.
"You've been furthering the win condition of the Mafia even better than the Mafia." - Dierfire
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:49 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

No I;m curious. Why you think I have a read on a slot who didn't provided any content to the game?
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:50 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

Apparently I am Mason-reading everyone this game.
"You've been furthering the win condition of the Mafia even better than the Mafia." - Dierfire
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:20 am

Post by Lowell »

In post 427, AlwaysInnocent wrote:Apparently I am Mason-reading everyone this game.

I don't know what this means.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:28 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

In post 428, Lowell wrote:
In post 427, AlwaysInnocent wrote:Apparently I am Mason-reading everyone this game.

It means I am imagining things.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:37 am

Post by Dierfire »

In post 409, Taly wrote:Considering that ABR derped everywhere and still won't be responding to the votes, are you going to do anything else...?

Well, the plan was to actually get something from ABR, but with him potentially absent another 72 hours I should do something more useful with my vote.

VOTE: Iraonavp
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him, she/her

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:47 am

Post by Taly »

In post 412, Lowell wrote:Good, Taly. Now others. AI, you're sitting around doing nothing. Vote iraon.

Eh... I'm going to look at this post more in depth after a flip.

In post 417, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 415, AlwaysInnocent wrote:Because of his other posts.

If he is scum, we will get him eventually. But I don't think he is.

there are no other posts.

No content

anything!

I mean, I've stated this before - several other people can be voted for the exact same thing right now.

Plus, voting someone with the argument of not much content is really not credible. It verges on the grounds of a policy lynch and we learn very little from it. Unless you have something in mind?

In post 429, AlwaysInnocent wrote:
In post 428, Lowell wrote:

It means I am imagining things.

There seems to be a decent amount of associatives you generate in your thinking from these posts.

Could you link the closed set-up here? Not into spec-ing right now, but I don't know what you really mean by mason-reading people.

In post 430, Dierfire wrote:
In post 409, Taly wrote:Considering that ABR derped everywhere and still won't be responding to the votes, are you going to do anything else...?

Well, the plan was to actually get something from ABR, but with him potentially absent another 72 hours I should do something more useful with my vote.

VOTE: Iraonavp

And this vote came from?
"Taly is going to be a hot mess all game and I am entertained" ~ Gammagooey
"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
"Taly wins for the most fence-sitty reads in a game ever" ~Battle Mage
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:50 am

Post by Dierfire »

@AlwaysInnocent

In post 411, AlwaysInnocent wrote:
In post 406, Dierfire wrote:
AlwaysInnocent seems new to the game. His interaction with Dwlee about the potential association between us is a pattern of thought that I'd expect from a newer player. I don't really like how many players he's reading as Town in but I can live with it.
Why do I seem new to the game? Do you really think that, or are you just saying that in an attempt to disqualify me? Have I not explained that I usually do not guess pre-flip associations, but that I felt confident enough to do it now? If you are scum, it is foolish to dismiss me as a newbie.

You do not like that I am townreading many players. Why not? Assuming that my townreads are (mostly) correct, it is safe to say that scum will not like it, because it leaves them prone to PoE, and they will not be able to do anything about it. The more uncertainty there is in the game, the better it is for scum. The opposite is, of course, better for town.

I do really think that you are new to the game. Am I incorrect? I already know that you're incorrect in voting for me, and I'm sorting between "mistake" and "malice" (I'm leaning to the former).
The logic in the second part of this post is not great. I will explain.
I assume that we have 3 Mafia players. That's standard in a game of this size.
I'm Town (I can almost hear your disbelief).
I'm reading Aero as Town. So, either Dwlee, Mathilda, and ABR are all Mafia, or I'm wrong about Aero, or you're reading at least one Mafia player as Town. Actually, with you moving Aero towards Town in , even if I'm wrong about Aero you're reading at least one Mafia player as Town. This is dangerous because you're already displaying a great deal of confirmation bias, so a Mafia player that you're reading as Town is relatively safe.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:51 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 431, Taly wrote:Plus, voting someone with the argument of not much content is really not credible. It verges on the grounds of a policy lynch and we learn very little from it. Unless you have something in mind?

No other person can take this accuse. He is ACTIVELY LURKING . not LURKING.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:52 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

and its definetly not a policy lynch if its going to be a lynch at all. at minimum I'm requesting some pressure on this slot

Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:56 am

Post by Dierfire »

@Taly

Ira's vote on MattP was poorly supported. His vote on me was not supported at all.

Can you tell me from where Ira's vote on me came?
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:59 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

I am not new to the game. I have been playing this game since 2008. It is true that I had a break for a few years and have only recently started playing again, but I am not completely newb. Of course, this doesn't mean that I don't make any mistakes, but you shouldn't think I have no idea what I am doing either.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:05 am

Post by Dierfire »

All right then, let me ask you: why are you looking for Masons in a game that has a Miller? We shouldn't have both a Cop and Masons. Are you thinking that Taly is lying about being a Miller (I assume not as you are reading him as Town)? Are you thinking that we have a Miller without a Cop?
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:09 am

Post by Dierfire »

@Taly

In post 435, Dierfire wrote:
@Taly

Ira's vote on MattP was poorly supported. His vote on me was not supported at all.

Can you tell me from where Ira's vote on me came?

Never mind, I see that you're voting for Ira, too.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:11 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

No. I don't think Taly is lying. But we have to be careful nonetheless.

I am not looking for Masons specifically. It was just a brain fart.

I suppose a Cop and Masons would be overkill in a game this small. But having a Miller does not guarantee that there is a Cop.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:19 am

Post by Dierfire »

Anyway:

@Dwlee

Are you standing by your vote on AlwaysInnocent?

@Radja

Are you going to keep your vote on ABR while he's absent?

@Mathida

Who is Mafia?
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:29 am

Post by MattP »

Apologies for being MIA, I'll be back today
SlappyKrust
Mathilda
Mathilda
Goon
Mathilda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:32 am

Post by Mathilda »

In post 439, AlwaysInnocent wrote:
I am not looking for Masons specifically. It was just a brain fart.

I suppose a Cop and Masons would be overkill in a game this small. But having a Miller does not guarantee that there is a Cop.

This smells fishy to me. I can't quite figure out why. It's speculation about the set-up but being cagey about being saying anything contentious that I think is setting up an alarm bell for me. And then to say that having a miller does not guarantee a cop, well, it kind of does. It would be a bastard game if it did not. If there's genuinely a miller then the mod is effectively telling us that yes there is a cop. And if there is not a cop then the mod is lying to us, hence a bastard game.

But more importantly, why is this being speculated upon?
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:45 am

Post by Radja »

In post 419, Frozen Angel wrote:there is just a comment about Gamr and Mattp fight in RVS + some comments about the Miller claim which were already been told by me ...

and lots of "I won't talk until see Albert!"

pedit : I didn't saw any Albert post then , I think He was without mentioning it. Radja never waited to see Albert posts after Mathilda return. He just parked his vote there.

Radja?!!

I voted Albert after he said he was not going to contribute. After that, he parked his vote on me without explanation. I wanted to hear more from him, so I left my vote there. Now he continues to post nothing and goes on V/LA.

What are you on about me not waiting for Albert to return? This looks like you're trying to discredit me for shitty reasons.

I also never said I wouldn't talk. I said I wasn't moving my vote. I have been interacting with others in the meantime as well.
If you're talking about voteparking, what have you been doing? You've been voting me, and complain about not more people voting me, instead of bringing in new content or trying to interact with me. at least iroan was asking me questions when he was voting me.

In post 434, Frozen Angel wrote:and its definetly not a policy lynch if its going to be a lynch at all. at minimum I'm requesting some pressure on this slot

Why don't YOU pressure me?

Anyways,

Always Innocent, why should I vote Dierfire? Can you give me a summary of your case on him? I think you missed my last question.

Dierfire wrote:@Radja
Are you going to keep your vote on ABR while he's absent?

Possibly. I don't expect a lot of activity during the next 72 hours. I will be out myself too.
How are you reading Frozen Angel?
"I think mafia is the only thing that makes me angrier than driving" - Cheetory6
Mathilda
Mathilda
Goon
Mathilda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:46 am

Post by Mathilda »

In post 440, Dierfire wrote:
@Mathida

Who is Mafia?

Honestly I don't really know. I'm sort of hanging back and trying to see if anything rings my scumdar but not much is. But I can give you my feels at the present moment.

MattP and Garmr are interesting to me though. I am not familiar with MattP but he seems rather cocky, which can be read as being defensive. Garmr is burrowing into him like an African parasite but is that because Garmr is town and is also suspicious of him or is it because he's a scum buddy distancing himself from MattP? I have played with Garmr before and I don't remember him like this. He was scum in Mini 1741 but the whole game was a mess with one scum outing all his buddies and the game should have been scrapped rather than played out. So it's no wonder that Garmr was less active in that game. Overall though I am getting a town vibe from Garmr.

So the only one I'm happy voting for at the moment is MattP. In fact, I think I'll do that right now.

VOTE: MattP
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:47 am

Post by Radja »

V/LA until January 2nd.
"I think mafia is the only thing that makes me angrier than driving" - Cheetory6
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:13 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 444, Mathilda wrote:
In post 440, Dierfire wrote:
@Mathida

Who is Mafia?

Honestly I don't really know. I'm sort of hanging back and trying to see if anything rings my scumdar but not much is. But I can give you my feels at the present moment.

MattP and Garmr are interesting to me though. I am not familiar with MattP but he seems rather cocky, which can be read as being defensive. Garmr is burrowing into him like an African parasite but is that because Garmr is town and is also suspicious of him or is it because he's a scum buddy distancing himself from MattP? I have played with Garmr before and I don't remember him like this. He was scum in Mini 1741 but the whole game was a mess with one scum outing all his buddies and the game should have been scrapped rather than played out. So it's no wonder that Garmr was less active in that game. Overall though I am getting a town vibe from Garmr.

So the only one I'm happy voting for at the moment is MattP. In fact, I think I'll do that right now.

VOTE: MattP

I'm happy with a mattp lynch as well or dwlee

VOTE: mattp
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:15 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Yo can someone help me do this scum hunting thing or naw?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:27 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Actually I don't think I can handle this many ongoing games at once

Replace me, please
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:51 pm

Post by MattP »

I'm claiming vig early because I'm having trouble connecting with vocal people this game and I'm not having fun with this game (I'm not saying to complain, I'm saying purely to explain my motivation here) and this is an easy way to put the resistance to me today to rest, I believe the miller claim so there's likely a cop and therefore scum won't waste their roleblock on me should they have one, me claiming incentivizes scum NKing me which works perfectly considering people are scumreading me, and vig is a common role so town will know I'm not fakeclaiming since it runs too high a risk of being counterclaimed
SlappyKrust

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”