Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2976 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:57 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 2928, pirate mollie wrote:I am unsure about rc. I know you have reasons to think he is town but I wld really have loved to have town interactions with him which hasn't happened yet.

Is it just his lack of "town interactions" with you why you are unsure about RC, or can you highlight any posts that are scum-indicative?
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2977 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:03 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 2925, pirate mollie wrote:can I discuss reads with some1 plz?

Who else are you scum-reading?

Is there anyone you have failed to read?

Which votes on your wagon do you think are sincere, which ones are opportunistic?

Who would you describe as lynch-bait right now?

Who do you think will be night-killed?
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2978 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:18 am

Post by pirate mollie »

when I looked at the playerlist before pming ap and saying that wanted to replace in I was like, "wow there is no1 that I hate" and I am leaving the game feeling completely different. I was never given a chance and neither was frozen angel from the looks of it. we are town town town town and in your stupid ass confbias that you cld not drop for 5 fucking seconds I can give you nothing. it is shitty.

I wld have loved to leave you guys with something but it has not even been a full 2 days and I was getting lynched from the get go.

how is it okay that pisskkop is lying about my meta? like holy shit that is 50 shades of terrible. I don't understand what is up with normals it is literally the only place I have been mislynched in its like pple play here and suddenly become really stupid. no one but deathy bothered to consider that this slot might actually be town. which it is.

pisskop plz don't sign up for any games I am in. I don't even care what your alignment is as of this point I just know that your death tunneling and lying about my meta are the shittiest things. but if you are scum I am sure you will get away with it and win.

thank you deathy. sorry it was another dramatic meltdown. I promise I am not always this way I just hate getting mislynched.

and ftr I did not like pisskop sexualizing my interactions. that is a play towards gender inequality in that you dismissed every interaction I had. I felt tense and self-conscious. good job I guess.

I am still gonna flip town.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2979 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:26 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2977, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 2925, pirate mollie wrote:can I discuss reads with some1 plz?

Who else are you scum-reading?

Is there anyone you have failed to read?

Which votes on your wagon do you think are sincere, which ones are opportunistic?

Who would you describe as lynch-bait right now?

Who do you think will be night-killed?

1. I don't know I was not given enough time. I have been the leading wagon the entire time I replaced in and it never relented not even once.
2. I don't think any1 but pisskop feels good about my wagon at this point. at least I hope not.
3. I think dwlee is lynchbait he seems too [redacted] to be scum. but I wld never trust his judgment ever.
4. I thought froggy wld but he specifically said "lol, I won't be nked" and I don't get why. like I wanna call it scum but if he was being this mean to as scum and it is not an indignant town reaction then I don't know what to think.

I wish that I was given more time and more space and room to breathe. I am sorry I know I am letting town down but I did not have much to work from.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2980 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:32 am

Post by pirate mollie »

I am really sorry guys I shld have done better I guess. altho I am not sure what I cld have done.
whew!
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2981 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:39 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

We have 18 more days. Replace out or start your game now.

If fro99er was actually softing a town PR do you think it is a good thing to highlight? Or do you strongly think he is scum?

We have asked you many times to take a step back, breathe and extend your focus to the other players. Your refusal to do this is anti-town/scummy. Your slot had already jeopardized the integrity of the game by threatening to get themselves modkilled. Encouraging/waiting to be lynched is poor too - this is only a forum game, play it.

Do you want to be lynched, replaced or do you want to play to your supposed town WIN-CON?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2982 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:40 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

UNVOTE: PM

idk

yeah sorry PK but I just don't see this flipping scum rn.

Most of it's just the way FA reacted out of game more than anything but I just don't see this flipping scum rn.

and ftr I did not like pisskop sexualizing my interactions. that is a play towards gender inequality in that you dismissed every interaction I had. I felt tense and self-conscious. good job I guess

I've been thinking about that line forever and I don't think that mollie scum would have either had or falsified a thought process that would lead to that thought being expressed like that.

And yeah, I somewhat feel the same way.

I'm kinda worried that my personal situation with FA has fucked with my judgement but like, I get it, mollie not doing anything, but idk.

Like everything says that I should be lynching this but I just got this gut feeling that it's the wrong move and I know it cuz I keep trying to think through what my reads are gonna be when she flips scum and I really can't get anywhere on that front sorta like I know this is gonna end up flipping town but yea

Can we do like Keyser or Zulfy or something
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2983 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:45 am

can we like go back to that give Mollie another day thing and see if she starts doing shit
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2984 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:49 am

Like PK you said that Mollie scum was terrible and she'd hang herself.

If that's the case then she's gonna still be scummy as fuck later in the day or tomorrow and we can deal with her then.

I've read some of PM's town games and I've seen shit like this in a few of them and like she's pissing me off cuz she won't talk and she's calling me scum for no reason but I don't wanna lynch it atm.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2985 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:55 am

I actually feel way better about this game now that I'm not voting Mollie anymore.

I'm taking that as confirmation.

Most of it's just the way FA reacted out of game more than anything but I just don't see this flipping scum rn.

so others can see read the blitz thread and note that she replaced out of another game with PK.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2986 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:01 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 2982, RadiantCowbells wrote:Can we do like Keyser or Zulfy or something

Show me scum-Keyser, scum-Zulfy or scum-something.

P.EDIT: Yes, scum don't usually beg to be lynched unless they're setting up a scum-bus. And this is too drawn out/shit to be one. Why won't scum hammer her? Were scum already on her wagon? We have pisskop tunneling on pirate mollie, and pirate mollie defence tunneling pisskop. I wish they realised there were other players in the game who need to be sorted.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2987 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:03 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2981, Keyser Söze wrote:We have 18 more days. Replace out or start your game now.

If fro99er was actually softing a town PR do you think it is a good thing to highlight? Or do you strongly think he is scum?

We have asked you many times to take a step back, breathe and extend your focus to the other players. Your refusal to do this is anti-town/scummy. Your slot had already jeopardized the integrity of the game by threatening to get themselves modkilled. Encouraging/waiting to be lynched is poor too - this is only a forum game, play it.

Do you want to be lynched, replaced or do you want to play to your supposed town WIN-CON?

plz don't try to insinuate that I have not been playing the game cos I have. I am jus limited in what I can do.

I thought it was weird of froggy to say that he was not worried about getting nked and yes, I felt the need to point that out. I thought I read somewhere that deathy claimed bp and I doubt there wld be 2 bp's in the game. no1 is even looking at this.

and I have not refused to look at other players stop mischaracterizing me. that is an unfair statement cos I HAVE looked and have given feedback but most of the day has been me defending myself.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2988 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:07 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2985, RadiantCowbells wrote:I actually feel way better about this game now that I'm not voting Mollie anymore.

I'm taking that as confirmation.

so others can see read the blitz thread and note that she replaced out of another game with PK.

do you have a link?

cos if this is an out of game situ then it wld explain a lot. cos I really don't get the death tunneling.
whew!
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2989 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:08 am

Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2990 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:08 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 2976, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 2928, pirate mollie wrote:I am unsure about rc. I know you have reasons to think he is town but I wld really have loved to have town interactions with him which hasn't happened yet.

Is it just his lack of "town interactions" with you why you are unsure about RC, or can you highlight any posts that are scum-indicative?

@pirate mollie - did you explain this? Why are you unsure of RC?

I don't want to see you say "I will flip town" one more time. No more defending. Attack please.

P.EDIT: do you think I am "mischaracterizing" you because I am town with an opinion of your attitude displayed this game, or scum who wants you lynched?
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2991 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:09 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2986, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 2982, RadiantCowbells wrote:Can we do like Keyser or Zulfy or something

Show me scum-Keyser, scum-Zulfy or scum-something.

P.EDIT: Yes, scum don't usually beg to be lynched unless they're setting up a scum-bus. And this is too drawn out/shit to be one. Why won't scum hammer her? Were scum already on her wagon? We have pisskop tunneling on pirate mollie, and pirate mollie defence tunneling pisskop. I wish they realised there were other players in the game who need to be sorted.

who do you nee help sorting?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2992 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:09 am

Post by pirate mollie »

*need
whew!
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2993 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:12 am

i don't need help sorting anyone in particular.

just read the game and find what you think is important pls

if you need more structure go look at Keyser or DN.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2994 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:14 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

I want to hear your thoughts on everyone not called pisskop.

We have plenty of time to discuss your reads.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2995 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:14 am

hell you have a p big wagon on you.

whose votes do you think could be town, whose are scum, what's up?
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2996 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:23 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2993, RadiantCowbells wrote:i don't need help sorting anyone in particular.

just read the game and find what you think is important pls

if you need more structure go look at Keyser or DN.

erm, why are you answering something that i was asking keyser about?

@ keyser

I am developing my reads as they come and no, I am not going to rush the process. I don't need to fake my reads cos I am town what you read will be pretty freaking genuine.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2997 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:34 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2995, RadiantCowbells wrote:hell you have a p big wagon on you.

whose votes do you think could be town, whose are scum, what's up?

what do you think of keyser's vote being so sticky while simultaneously talking to me as if I were town?

I think that dwlee is lynchbait but he still might be scum if you can possibly wrap your head around that.

nosferatu is an alt I am pretty sure about this. froggy vetting her like is makes me unsure of froggy but I don't think he wld drag this much emotionalism out so I lean very town on him.

guys I am town but I am okay with getting mislynched. what makes me sad is that jar jar has never seen a decent town game from me it is lynch lynch lynch and it is hard to play on the defense. I am trying tho.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2998 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:36 am

Post by pirate mollie »

the funny thing is I was not mislynched in 2 1/2 years but it is like I come to normals and pple just get really...something. I don't even know how to describe it.
whew!
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2999 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:39 am

what do you think of keyser's vote being so sticky while simultaneously talking to me as if I were town?

I don't like it at all and he's my primary scumread atm.

I think that dwlee is lynchbait but he still might be scum if you can possibly wrap your head around that.

Yea, I was feeling him for lynchbait yesterday but now I'm not so sure.
The specific timing of his vote on you was an absolute catastrophe.
There are some things I like in his associatives with Daves though, so idk.

nosferatu is an alt I am pretty sure about this. froggy vetting her like is makes me unsure of froggy but I don't think he wld drag this much emotionalism out so I lean very town on him.

You should read D1. Fro99er is pretty obvtown here. No comment on Nosf. alt status.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”