Zulfy
Nosferatu
Dwlee99
pisskop
Keyser Söze
RadiantCowbells
Frozen Angel
Wake88

I think I have interacted with mebbe 5 or 6 pple at this point?

I base my reads on interactions and I have a limited supply. so a little help in nudging the pple who are avoiding the game wld be fantastic.
whew!
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #3001 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:45 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

like there was a point on the FA wagon where Keyser was claiming to not support it but making no effort to stop it and throwing in offhanded comments about irrelevant shit when it seemed like it was inevitable then as soon as it slowed down when you got in KS felt the need to vote.

and yea, he's doing a lot of talking to you like you're town. I actually thought he was bussing you when I was scumreading you but idk
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3002 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:48 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2999, RadiantCowbells wrote:
what do you think of keyser's vote being so sticky while simultaneously talking to me as if I were town?

I don't like it at all and he's my primary scumread atm.

I think that dwlee is lynchbait but he still might be scum if you can possibly wrap your head around that.

Yea, I was feeling him for lynchbait yesterday but now I'm not so sure.
The specific timing of his vote on you was an absolute catastrophe.
There are some things I like in his associatives with Daves though, so idk.

nosferatu is an alt I am pretty sure about this. froggy vetting her like is makes me unsure of froggy but I don't think he wld drag this much emotionalism out so I lean very town on him.

You should read D1. Fro99er is pretty obvtown here. No comment on Nosf. alt status.

then what is he doing rc I don't understand. I lean town on him too I am telling you he wld not use this level of emotionalism against me if he wasn't. at least I don't think. but I am confused with him saying "I won't be nked" cos why does he think this? and no I am not role fishing here did deathy claim bp yes or no cos that is what I can't move past.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3003 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:50 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3001, RadiantCowbells wrote:like there was a point on the FA wagon where Keyser was claiming to not support it but making no effort to stop it and throwing in offhanded comments about irrelevant shit when it seemed like it was inevitable then as soon as it slowed down when you got in KS felt the need to vote.

and yea, he's doing a lot of talking to you like you're town. I actually thought he was bussing you when I was scumreading you but idk

god I am not freaking scum I am town and i am going to call you thorella to remind of a game where I replaced into a town slot and he vigged me and town lost.

can we plz not do that here.
whew!
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3004 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:52 am

did deathy claim bp yes or no cos that is what I can't move past.

yea I think he's SK atm though cuz he's had some weird ass fucking reactions and apparently claimed that he was gonna shoot wake.

but I am confused with him saying "I won't be nked" cos why does he think this?

I think he meant that more in a fuck this game I want to be out of it but that's not happening than a legitimate "i won't be nked" shpiel.
plus, I'm still alive and everyone knows I'm a fucking magnet so he could even mean it literally considering that me and Nos are both getting killed first unless scum's hunting PRs.

I replaced into a town slot and he vigged me and town lost.

sounds like Thor, yea.

I used to think he was like god but then I played him more and I'm like eh this guy's ok but nothing special.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3005 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:52 am

Post by pirate mollie »

I really want to hear from the standing stones cos this checking out and not posting is bullshit. and that is exactly what is going on.
whew!
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3006 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:55 am

In post 3005, pirate mollie wrote:I really want to hear from the standing stones cos this checking out and not posting is bullshit. and that is exactly what is going on.

yea cuz I was thinking that you not getting lynched probs meant you were scum but there's so many people passively standing around not rly voting you or pushing scumreads and I'm starting to wonder if scum wants town to push this lynch through then use it as justification to push a ML onto like PK or myself who were on the wagon.

I don't at all like the fact that so many people checked out cuz I'd figure that if you were scum at this point scum would prolly have bussed you by now, particularly considering that you were avoiding giving associatives which would scream to me as scum that it's time to lynch you and pile up towncred.

look at the people like KS who weren't voting while FA was in the slot during the time that it seemed like the lynch was absolutely gonna happen then as soon as you replaced in and momentum started slowing voted (and you're pretty objectively less scummy than FA was) so I don't really understand how KS ended up voting you when he did, especially when he was claiming to TR you for all the time before that.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3007 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:56 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3004, RadiantCowbells wrote:
did deathy claim bp yes or no cos that is what I can't move past.

yea I think he's SK atm though cuz he's had some weird ass fucking reactions and apparently claimed that he was gonna shoot wake.

but I am confused with him saying "I won't be nked" cos why does he think this?

I think he meant that more in a fuck this game I want to be out of it but that's not happening than a legitimate "i won't be nked" shpiel.
plus, I'm still alive and everyone knows I'm a fucking magnet so he could even mean it literally considering that me and Nos are both getting killed first unless scum's hunting PRs.

I replaced into a town slot and he vigged me and town lost.

sounds like Thor, yea.

I used to think he was like god but then I played him more and I'm like eh this guy's ok but nothing special.

why wld you jump to deathy being sk rather than scum?

I thought that you were sus of nosferatu so why do you think that you or him wld be nked?
whew!
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3008 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:57 am

wait, is KS voting you?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3009 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:58 am

Nos is obvtown dudette.

because he literally claimed SK and in a bizarre fucking way and DN doesn't strike me as the type to do that as a reaction test legitimately.

I see it as more likely him claiming it as scum so that he can claim it's a reaction test and be like HA HA WHY WOULD I DO THAT AS SK LOL
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3010 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:59 am

ooo that was Nos that voted you.

That actually makes a ton more sense.

I wanna reread RQ.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3011 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:01 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2559, AngryPidgeon wrote:
Vote Count 2.13

pirate mollie (5) - pisskop, Nero Cain, Zulfy, RadiantCowbells, Dwlee99
pisskop (3) - Wickedestjr, Keyser Söze, pirate mollie
Dwlee99 (1) - JarJarDrinks
TheCow (1) - DeathNote
Zulfy (1) - Fro99er

Not voting (3) - Nosferatu, Wake88, TheCow

With 14 alive, it takes 8 votes to lynch!

:D

(expired on 2016-01-18 23:59:59)

this was the last vc.

I think i am getting keyser and nosferatu confused. cos nosferatu did vote me and I am not sure why cos he never said.

and rc you were in that game with thorella
whew!
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3012 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:02 am

Yeah the one where I said you were obvious fucking town and was calling out both scum?

not fun yo.

fking thor.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3013 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:04 am

idk you said that Keyser was voting you and I assumed it was true and mixed up some of the votes.

Still p sure he's scum because of the way he's sidelining the wagon here, plus his awful daves associatives.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3014 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:06 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3009, RadiantCowbells wrote:Nos is obvtown dudette.

because he literally claimed SK and in a bizarre fucking way and DN doesn't strike me as the type to do that as a reaction test legitimately.

I see it as more likely him claiming it as scum so that he can claim it's a reaction test and be like HA HA WHY WOULD I DO THAT AS SK LOL

can you plz point me to the post where he claimed sk plz?
whew!
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3015 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:07 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

here now, catching up, praying to gods that I'm not about to go through 10 pages of shitposting.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3016 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:07 am

In post 2546, Wake1 wrote:So I'm not liking how he's reacting. I'm just gonna say what I have to say, and you guys can make your minds up as you want.

In post 15 after Dave died he said 'It's at this point that I say screw it and kill you anyways. BP SK, pretty stupid to have a mafia and SK and town all in one right? :( :( :( Bye wake.' That was on Dec 25th. I figured it was a bluff, so I waited to see what was up. So on the 26th he says this: 'You really aren't going to check/reply to this thread are you? Ok then, yeah I am not an SK. I think that would be pretty unfair to pair a Mafia/SK in a hood together. I am going to just assume you are town for now for that reason. I hope you do the same for me.' Last post, on the 29th, he hopes I replace out, but that's not important.

The problem is trying to read this. He could be Town for trying to get some sort of reaction out of me. The only part that does make me question him is when he says he's just going to assume I'm Town because I didn't respond, and that he hopes I do the same for him. I've never played with DeathNote before, so I don't know how this bit from him jives with his meta. If anyone knows him better than I do please help me out here.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3017 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:08 am

And look at DN's fucking ISO.

It's literally so much garbage.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3018 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:09 am

Also take a look at

In post 151, DeathNote wrote:So what I like to do when I play this game is quote things I want to respond to as I read up. There was a bit I missed overnight so this was probably going to be a long post.

However, I reach the last page and suddenly lost my desire to care because Mafia is a bullshit game. What's the point of playing if people can just meta read so hard? Like either Aero/Fro99er are both scum or they are both town (most likely the later) but the fact that the can just "townread" each other like that defeats the purpose for me. I can't get back into the meta of this game because I don't know enough of peoples meta.

Fro99er has been acting more and more increasingly textbook scummy until about the breaking point when they town-read each other. A town player getting flustered because he knew another aggressive townie was going to push him, yeah I get that. It's a little bullshit though.

Spoilers below for my "quotes" but don't see a reason to respond to half of those now.
Spoiler:
In post 68, Keyser Söze wrote:Page 2.

In post 26, Fro99er wrote:Also I remembered wrong about davesaz.

Noted.

In post 29, Dwlee99 wrote:Sheeping Aero.

Early sheep noted.

In post 33, davesaz wrote:Has Aero done something that makes him sheep worthy?

No.

In post 36, DeathNote wrote:Aeronaut could maybe be considered pro-town now

Explain.

In post 38, DeathNote wrote:FA could be scum.

Fro99er more likely scum?

In post 48, Frozen Angel wrote:things are getting sirious in here.

Why serious?
Number of votes?
The reasons for the votes?

In post 73, Frozen Angel wrote:I mean siriously what the hell is this? I ever said Dweele is scum for it?

why are you guys all putting things in my mouth?

and No omgus is no allignment indicative :

VOTE: Nero

I reread this thread and I can't find "why your happy with that vote" it seems you only want to make a fast wagon and get over with it.

In post 77, RadiantCowbells wrote:Yes, she can.

There's a critical difference in her mentality between her scum and town games that's really easy to sort if you know what you're looking for.

In post 78, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 75, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 72, Frozen Angel wrote::facepalm:

IS it? :shifty: :igmeou:

Why overreact on something that is not?
How many votes is not serious?
Is there enough solid reasons on your wagon to 'make it a fast wagon and get over with it'?

I never overreacted to something that is not. I didn't even voted him because of OMGUS. It was RVS and I did something to gain intel. (one of my misterious tests!) and some people overreacted to it because they can't see further than their noses!

But Nero in the other hand questioned me about what I did and stated "I feel good about my vote" , well that's not a reason for joining a wagon.

and I said its getting sirious (that means we're out of RVS - lets start a valid conversation)

and I never said there is. I asked for them and he couldn't give me even one.

I feel good about my vote :]

In post 80, Fro99er wrote:It's clear death note has never played with me.

RC has though. Why was my entrance bad RC?

In post 85, RadiantCowbells wrote:btw, who wants to take bets on how long I last?

In post 91, Fro99er wrote:
In post 82, RadiantCowbells wrote:You scumread him for doing a weird RVS vote without ever having seen him do an RVS vote?

Right. But I was right in that I DIDN'T remember him making an opening like that. I just misremembered I hadn't seen him make an opening at all.

Would scum me really be that lazy on post one?

In post 100, Aeronaut wrote:
In post 96, Fro99er wrote:VOTE: dwlee

VOTE: Fro99er

I don't like that as soon as I say that I'm suspicious of you and another person, you immediately vote the other person.

In post 111, Fro99er wrote:Aero might actually be scum.

He knows my vote hopping is pretty fucking normal for town!me and has even said so in past games. This time he spins it as me giving into his pressure which is bullshit.

In post 116, Fro99er wrote:
In post 112, Frozen Angel wrote:

He knows my vote hopping is pretty fucking normal for town!me and has even said so in past games. This time he spins it as me giving into his pressure which is bullshit.

link meta

Sure. Here's the exact post: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 2#p7188512

In post 123, Aeronaut wrote:
In post 116, Fro99er wrote:
In post 112, Frozen Angel wrote:

link meta

Sure. Here's the exact post: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 2#p7188512

I was also scum in that game though, which means most of what I said was just BS

In post 126, Fro99er wrote:No, it wasn't BS. It was true because you were buddying me there.

You know my vote hopping is town. It was in refraction. It was in that game.

Now you're pretending you were saying BS? You know what you said was true there, even if you were scum.

unvote

I'll just come back later and try to figure out who to vote then.

This basically strikes me as scum crying because town are townreading each other.

I have no ability to comprehend how town makes this post.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3019 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:13 am

He then entirely 180'd his point of view expressed in the post.

It's super clear in this post that he accepts that they're right; he said they're BOTH SCUM or BOTH TOWN and bitches because he can't get back into the meta.

Later, he says instead that he was bitching because he couldn't PUSH them. This is entirely not what he said the first time.

The idea was also suggested by PK which I find fishy as fuck if we see a main faction scum flip by DN.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3020 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:15 am

Here's the second post.

In post 480, DeathNote wrote:
In post 347, pisskop wrote:Thats not what Im asking.

Im saying that if you looked at his other games you'd see things that support your claim or contradict it. Youll be more informed as a result. You dont have to play with somebody to read their games.

Click on his name
Click on his topics
Click on his completed games.
Find out what his alingment was.
Find evidence to support your claim otell us you were wrong.

Its a skill you could learn, and it helps me understand where you are.

This is also frustrating because let's face it, I'm lazy as hell. I don't want to join a game to be forced into learning everyone else past games.

In post 368, Dwlee99 wrote:I might just replace out at this point.

Grow a pair. Like, replacing out because of pressure doesn't solve anything. What do you get? Away from people accusing you? Why did you even join the game then?

Too be honest, I see this as an empty threat and more scummy then town.

In post 448, RadiantCowbells wrote:That's not my point.

DN's post basically assumed that these meta townreads were unviolable confirmed townies. Why would he as town be mad that 2 people mutually confirmed themselves as townies (aka MASONS.)

RC is probably the one person in this game that I can recall playing with in the past and I remember ignoring you a lot. It's cool, people ignore me too. I won't bother trying to convince you of not voting for me because you will probably sheep someone else later on anyways. I will say that Meta is bullshit. I had a scumread on someone and then I realize there is no way in hell I will ever get that read pushed simply because there are players that can Meta "Clear" each other. Fro99er comes off as a player who probably doesn't get lynched day 1 very often if at all.

Aeronaut probably is in the same boat.

Vote: Cow

These PoVs are literally impossible to reconcile.

Yeah, fuck your stupid neighbourhood shit. we're lynching this.

VOTE: DeathNote
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3021 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:19 am

Post by pirate mollie »

nero voting me and avoiding the game is probs the scumread I have on my wagon.

like red alarm bells

eta: okay rc I feel like pisskop did the same thing when I replaced in. I see where you are going with this.

what claims are in place? who all is the hood?
whew!
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3022 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:20 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 2999, RadiantCowbells wrote:he's my primary scumread atm.

It's the first I've heard of it. When did I become your primary scumread? Before or after where you kept flip-flopping over the Frozen Angel/pirate mollie wagon?

In post 3001, RadiantCowbells wrote:and yea, he's doing a lot of talking to you like you're town. I actually thought he was bussing you when I was scumreading you but idk

Where did I say I think/know pirate mollie is town?
How can I be bussing pirate mollie?
I've wanted to give that slot a fair chance, but no where did I claim pirate mollie was town. That slot deserves pressure.

In post 3013, RadiantCowbells wrote:Still p sure he's scum because of the way he's sidelining the wagon here,

All I ask is for someone in that slot to present their reads and not threaten to rulebreak/overreact/tunnel/get mod-killed/want to be lynched. I have been
very clear
about this. I have not town-read that slot since Frozen Angel was sat in that chair. Because of their emotional/defensive dispositions I feel like that slot has not played to its potential, therefore, we risk a miss-lynch if that slot is town. If the slot fails to contribute to the game it will be lynched/replaced. That is why I asked pirate mollie to take a step back from her defence tunnel on pisskop, breathe, and share her reads on
everyone else

In post 3013, RadiantCowbells wrote:plus his awful daves associatives.

Please highlight all these awful "associatives".
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3023 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:21 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 2902, Nosferatu wrote:I'm unsure about this lynch. The wagon hasn't been lynched yet, but does that really mean there's resistance? I mean,
no one is making it clear that they town read her
. It's like we all think she's scum, but not everyone is completely onboard so we keep giving her chances to show she's town but we're not coming from an objective standpoint so the loop goes on and on.

I don't think I could be anymore clear that I think the slot is town. Easily one of my top 3 townreads.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3024 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:22 am

PK is emotionally impacted by your slot, as was I, and he seems to genuinely believe in his reads.

I don't think he's scum here no matter what.

I'm leaning town on Nero because of some of the posts he made while FA was still in game but yeah, I'm not a fan of his disappearanec from thread.

I don't believe anyone has claimed, besides deathnotes "BP" claim aka excuse for not dying, and the hood is Wake/DN, and had Zulfy in it before.

hi KS, responding rn.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”