Blitz 16: Blitz Greatest Idea Mafia(GAME OVER)

This forum was a trial run for quick games with deadlines no more than 96 hours per Day. Please see more here
Kraeg
Kraeg
Goon
Kraeg
Goon
Goon

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:29 am

Post by Kraeg »

(expired on 2016-01-09 08:56:47)

Vote Count:

Wednesday_[4] - Smithereens, BlackStar, Flubbernugget, Persivul
Ranger[3] - Frozen Angel, lane0168, Jackal711
Almost50[2] - Ranger, davesaz
davesaz[1] - Starbuck
Frozen Angel[1] - Wednesday_
Persivul[1] - RadiantCowbells

Not voting: Almost50

7 votes are needed for a lynch.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:31 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 398, Smithereens wrote:Lol, is the cryptic speech really necessary?

Nothing too cryptic there, my friend. I just don't want to add more confusion to your lines of thoughts.

I got the impression Wednesday is Goodmorning, if that helps. IF so, then that's her style.

As for the Firefly game; it was a themed game myself and FA played in recently, and I was a flavoured day cop (so I did get to clear someone on D1). She was a mason partner of the person I cleared. I wanted to remind her of my role in that game for a "possible" explanation of how one of them (Wednesday & Ranger) reads the other, but I'm not sure how the other one did read them back.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:35 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

I'll do.

later today.

I need to leave atm
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:13 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 401, Almost50 wrote:I got the impression Wednesday is Goodmorning, if that helps.

It helps me think that the two of you are scum. Putting goodmorning's name into it would likely relieve some pressure on Wednesday. Wednesday hasn't pressured you, and in fact said that she didn't think you could be lynched today rather early and with little cause, just citing your entrance.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:18 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 386, Ranger wrote:That is a misrep and you know it.

I'm NOTORIOUS on my home site for doing it.

That doesn't mean I don't do it here, it just means I'm not notorious for it here, because simply put I'm not well-known enough to have any sort of notoriety.

It's not a misrep. If you joke around here, I would think you would just show a couple examples from completed games. That makes much more sense than claiming notoriety for joking on another site.

What do you think of Wednesday/Almost50 interactions?
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:22 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 401, Almost50 wrote:As for the Firefly game; it was a themed game myself and FA played in recently, and I was a flavoured day cop (so I did get to clear someone on D1). She was a mason partner of the person I cleared. I wanted to remind her of my role in that game for a "possible" explanation of how one of them (Wednesday & Ranger) reads the other, but I'm not sure how the other one did read them back.

If one of them were a day cop, why would they choose the other to investigate so early in phase? That doesn't make sense.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:39 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 362, Ranger wrote:And instead. Lynch Almost50, where we actually had momentum building, before you decided to go all stupid on us and take a very obvious joke at face value.

Wednesday tried to derail an Almost50 wagon right from the start. What do you think of that?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:47 am

Post by Almost50 »

Oh, my. You're the genius of this game, aren't you?

So, Ranger is scum bc she made a joke, and bc she's town reading Wednesday. Wednesday is scum for town reading Ranger and playing along with her joke, and -also- for not pressuring me (which I suppose is a prerequisite for town status. I mean; your PM must've read: to prove you're town you must pressure Almost). And now I'm scum based on Wednesday not pressuring me, while Ranger is scum reading me for distancing I suppose??

Anyone else you wish to add to the same faction here? Oh, well.. I never thought it would be so hard, so I'll come clean. Yes, we're all werewolves. WAIT! Ranger already discarded "Werewolf". We must be Mafia then. HOLD ON! Wednesday discarded "Mafia Jailkeeper". We're -in fact- cult. But cult doesn't start with THREE players. A "group" of Serial Killers, maybe??

Are you even following your own analysis? Do you try to double-check your logic before you post? Or are you just thinking "I want to lynch someone, so better find some reason for it"??

Well, I still won't be hasty and pass a judgement on you, but I will advise you to focus and try harder to make some sense.

Finally; if I tried to follow your logic, you should be voting yourself right now bc you're pointing your finger on me w/o supporting it with a vote. Isn't this your own logic, my friend??

Oh, and btw >> I REALLY do like playing in Kraeg's games (almost forgot to tell YOU that).

OK, I'll try to say this ONCE: I'm town, with no investigative/informative abilities. No protective ability either, and I don't posses an active killing ability. Make of that what you will. So long, your Majesty.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:56 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 407, Almost50 wrote:So, Ranger is scum bc she made a joke, and bc she's town reading Wednesday. Wednesday is scum for town reading Ranger and playing along with her joke, and -also- for not pressuring me (which I suppose is a prerequisite for town status. I mean; your PM must've read: to prove you're town you must pressure Almost). And now I'm scum based on Wednesday not pressuring me, while Ranger is scum reading me for distancing I suppose??

No, it's:

- You're scum for reasons given in
- Ranger is not scum, as she has been on you pretty consistently. BUT, I want to know why Ranger isn't concerned that Wednesday, her top town read, tried to nip a wagon on Ranger's top scum read in the bud (see next point).
- Wednesday is scum for several reasons, including the fact that: her top town read Ranger voted you, and in her first post after that () she tried to derail a wagon on you by saying "I don't think we are gonna get almost50 lynched today based on reading their entry post."
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:09 am

Post by Almost50 »

So, Ranger isn't scum but you couldn't care less and still tried to use her joke on her. Only when that failed did you redirect your attention to Wednesday. Nice logic.

And I still don't see your vote switched from Wednesday to myself. Any particular reason?

Btw, you post #195 means ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. This is me and this is how I play. I just don't/didn't want to waste my time (and everybody's) responding to fluff which would eventually turn into WIFOM.

Did you notice mine #401 was in response to Smithereens' #398?? Did you? Smithereens was seeing my conversation with FA to cryptic, so I responded to her in an attempt to explain what was going between me and FA.

You see, unlike many others .. I do try to respond to questions/exclamations pointed at me, unless they become either absurd or redundant, in which case I'd let them talk to the hand. Now try ASKING questions to get answers.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:18 am

Post by Almost50 »

OK, Pervisul.. let's try this another way.. how do you read someone like Starbuck, for instance?
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:19 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 409, Almost50 wrote:So, Ranger isn't scum but you couldn't care less and still tried to use her joke on her. Only when that failed did you redirect your attention to Wednesday. Nice logic.

No, I did see Ranger as scummy, now not so much...but again, I need to hear her response on Wednesday's dismissal of her vote on you. If I'm so close with someone that it feels like we're masons, but I vote my top scum read and they don't argue for or against it, but just say
not today
, I'd be suspicious. I want to know if Ranger defends Wednesday for that, or says she didn't pay it much attention at the time but now sees it as odd, or whatever.

And I still don't see your vote switched from Wednesday to myself. Any particular reason?

I have two scum reads, one vote, and if you're both scum Wednesday is probably more dangerous based on play so far.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:20 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 410, Almost50 wrote:OK, Pervisul.. let's try this another way.. how do you read someone like Starbuck, for instance?

Null. He has two posts, both devoid of content.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:34 am

Post by Persivul »

And yes, let's try this another way...what's your read on Wednesday, and what is your reasoning?
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:36 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 400, Kraeg wrote:Not voting: Almost50
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:39 am

Post by Persivul »

You put an RVS vote on FA, moved that to Radiant based on weak meta, then unvoted Radiant.
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:39 am

Post by lane0168 »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: wednesday

L-2
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:49 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 407, Almost50 wrote:OK, I'll try to say this ONCE: I'm town, with no investigative/informative abilities. No protective ability either, and I don't posses an active killing ability. Make of that what you will. So long, your Majesty.

:facepalm: Who forced you to claim such a thing?

My read list and experiance as its been asked:

Almost50 : Well baka was always obsessed with IIOA and he was very carefull with giving out a read so I'm not scum reading the slot atm. he is null. I played 4 offsite blitz games with him

http://board.us.ikariam.gameforge.com/b ... fly-theme/ : A hard cult game (firefly theme)

http://board.us.ikariam.gameforge.com/b ... mafia-101/ : newbie game!

http://board.us.ikariam.gameforge.com/b ... nced-game/ : Greater Idea

http://board.us.ikariam.gameforge.com/b ... ermediate/ : intermediate themed large game!

Smithereens : hmm , her posts seems genuine I like to call her a town lean atm . I never played a full game with her.

Wednesday_ : weird - scummy weird . TOO Scummy weird that I can't even call her scum for that! :| why should she panic about a wagon on someone else? and no I don't have a finished game with her.

Starbuck : well absoloutly null. she is still lurking in here games as I see! I played 1 game with her :

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=64520 : upick theme micro game

Radiant Cowbells : well I played 7 finished games with him and we have lots of ongoing games right now. He is different and Extremely Not Usual him in this game. Not his scum nor his town version. this scares me...

for more detail about it check my wiki. I played nearly all my games with him.

Jackal711 : well I can see him an opportunistic jumper on Ranger wagon but that read need some info about ranger's flip... no play with him

Ranger : well that mason claim can be a joke. (very likely as I said even in my first post) I just can't follow his mindset about wednsday. he used multiple logical fallacies to show he is not scum (his modifier claim and his discarded role) which scares me. scum lean and no finished games with him.

Persivul : well he is so active. trying to find clues make cases and scum hunt in his way but I can't see his obsession with preflip accusations. for that I put him in my null category. and my only experience with him is a weird ongoing.

lane0168 : well , I have a good feeling about his posts so far. he gives me a very slight town lean gut read. cant recall a game with him either

BlackStar : hmm, well BS discard seems So Summy. But I liked his push on wednesday so I put him in my slight town lean. no finished game

Flubbernugget : I like his posts and points more than anyone else. his my strongest town read atm.

davesaz : well he is kind of lost in reading the game I guess, or I am lost in reading him. his not making game progressive anyway. very very slight scum lean. and I have 1 finished game with him.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=64215

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:51 am

Post by Almost50 »

If you go back and read my posts (to which you mostly object) I'm waiting on her and/or RC to confirm/deny her identity. If she IS Goodmorning then I have no reason to suspect her. I only played one game on this site before, and it involved GM as the IC and RC as one of the SE, and that's how they both played.

On the other hand, if she's NOT GM, then I'd have to reconsider. She's being a bit vague/unclear in her posting style, but nothing stands out as extremely scummy either.

The thng about Starbuck is the main issue I have on this site. People here tend to overlook/ignore the silent ones. Does it not strike you as a little suspicious that someone only posted twice in more than 48 hours? More so when it's a blitz game with only 96 hours day phase??

So, Wednesday is "pending" for now. Starbuck is alarming.

P-edit: Yes, and FYI it is uncommon of me to RVS too, but -having read a couple of random games on here- I noticed that this is considered scummy in itself. In fact, someone got lynched bc they didn't RSV.

I do not vote much on D1. In fact, there's a 50% chance I won't vote on D1 at all, and especially so in an advanced game where balance is not guaranteed. You mislynch on D1 and you mess it up for the rest of the game. My -admittedly limited- experience is we lynch a town vig, JOAT or anything similar. Someone who is a powerful PR, bc we simply don't know who to lynch.

Now that does NOT mean I'm an advocate of NL. I just want it to be the right one, or -at least- one that will yield most clues about our next move. If that is not the case, I would rather lynch someone who is barely active bc we're not getting much info from them anyway.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:56 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 343, Wednesday_ wrote:
In post 338, Flubbernugget wrote:My issue with a Ranger wagon is the 1% chance he is town. Between the two "masons" there's less chucklefuck in his play

When did you start scum reading ranger?

This is no way my posts could have been interpreted to not believe you slipped
Wednesday_
Wednesday_
Goon
Wednesday_
Goon
Goon

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:58 am

Post by Wednesday_ »

No but I played with goodmorning I could never follow her multiquote style. Channeling her thought process is easy enough and incredibly fun. However I am not lampooning of goodmorning.

@almost If I said that's private would you believe me?
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:01 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 360, Ranger wrote:
Persivul wrote:Masons aren't in the setup.
...So?

Doesn't stop me from saying that anyway. :P

And yeah, if it's a slip it's a classic.
Or, you know.

I was stating a half-joke.
Because you know.
I'm townreading Wednesday above all others.
Wednesday is townreading me above all others.
Davesaz noted the connection.
And masons are a role that do that.

The only time I wouldn't say that is in a setup I knew masons actually existed. (Because the average mason intelligence is firmly in idiot zone and they would take my post seriously and counter-claim the obvious joke.)

Aren't the gid threads a little massive for that to be an obvious joke?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:03 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 420, Wednesday_ wrote:@almost If I said that's private would you believe me?

What is?? I mean, I would be inclined to believe you if I knew what you meant precisely. Your "other" account? How you know Ranger is town?? What?
Wednesday_
Wednesday_
Goon
Wednesday_
Goon
Goon

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:03 am

Post by Wednesday_ »

In post 419, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 343, Wednesday_ wrote:
In post 338, Flubbernugget wrote:My issue with a Ranger wagon is the 1% chance he is town. Between the two "masons" there's less chucklefuck in his play

When did you start scum reading ranger?

This is no way my posts could have been interpreted to not believe you slipped

You realize the case was made the ranger slipped not me. Try harder to bullshit next time.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:03 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 420, Wednesday_ wrote:No but I played with goodmorning I could never follow her multiquote style. Channeling her thought process is easy enough and incredibly fun. However I am not lampooning of goodmorning.

@almost If I said that's private would you believe me?

Please quote I can't see what are you talking about :|

Return to “Blitz Games Trial”