Open 621 (C9++): The ZAR SHOW S1 Holiday Special - OVER!

Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:46 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

In post 768, AlwaysInnocent wrote:Oh, you're on your phone. There is a search functionality on your phone as well, but it depends on the phone you are using and which browser you are running. CTRL+F is pretty standard for any computer.

I don't have a computer and can't remember the name of my phone. It's one of the keyboard ones though. Samsung phone. Verizon service.

Acryon wrote: The first question I wanted to get answered was the one I asked. Now we can talk about the content, where I agree with you that her posts are fairly empty. It does feel like semi-active lurking.

It's not enough for a vote though?

Always wrote: Don't overestimate your read abilities. You won't believe me now, but your read on me is 100% wrong.I have seen newer players play better than experienced players, because experienced players were overconfident. It happens more often than you think.

You are misunderstanding the direction of my confidence. I'm confident that wasn't a townslip. That doesn't make you scum. Yes, I'm still scumreading you but your recent posts aren't why.

Shadow wrote: I'm actually slightly scum reading texcat also, but something about jumping from the second largest wagon (and the leading wagon for a long time) to someone with zero votes on them with less than 2 days until deadline doesn't sit right with me.

Unfortunately, the Always lynch isn't going to happen. I'm still unsure about BBT. He still looks worse than Yos, but I'm not convinced one of them has to be scum. Tex is a stronger scumread for me than BBT and I think enough people have doubts that if a few people support this, it can be a viable option. Two days is plenty of time. I just need the initial support from about two people. That's all it takes.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:47 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

From town to scum:

{AlwaysInnocent}

{Acryon}
{Roflcopter}

{KMD, Shaddowez, Yosarian}

{Albert B.}

{Texcat, Kop}

{Lucky2u, Aneninen}

{BBT, Lowell}

Feel free to ask questions. I might even answer them.
"You've been furthering the win condition of the Mafia even better than the Mafia." - Dierfire
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:49 am

Post by acryon »

In post 775, Kmd4390 wrote:
Acryon wrote: The first question I wanted to get answered was the one I asked. Now we can talk about the content, where I agree with you that her posts are fairly empty. It does feel like semi-active lurking.

It's not enough for a vote though?

I was hoping to hear what BBT had to say on all of this first, because I'm not sure a tex wagon is feasible this late, but I suppose it can't hurt.

VOTE: texcat
Get to know me! | Unavailable on nights and weekends.
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:52 am

Post by shaddowez »

In post 775, Kmd4390 wrote:Unfortunately, the Always lynch isn't going to happen. I'm still unsure about BBT. He still looks worse than Yos, but I'm not convinced one of them has to be scum. Tex is a stronger scumread for me than BBT and I think enough people have doubts that if a few people support this, it can be a viable option. Two days is plenty of time. I just need the initial support from about two people. That's all it takes.

That's about where I'm at with the Yos/BBT issue as well, though I actually think Yos is looking a bit worse than BBT. As stated, I agree with the read of tex, but still have a yet stronger read of Lowell. If it definitely looks like that won't happen by later today, I'll move my vote to tex.
V/LA on Weekends
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:58 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

In post 775, Kmd4390 wrote:You are misunderstanding the direction of my confidence. I'm confident that wasn't a townslip. That doesn't make you scum. Yes, I'm still scumreading you but your recent posts aren't why.
Regardless of the reason(s) you are scumreading me, you are objectively wrong about me.
"You've been furthering the win condition of the Mafia even better than the Mafia." - Dierfire
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:01 am

Post by Lucky2u »

Went into work... Come check in on first break and two pages, Geez... Catching up.
The bunny knight reigns supreme!
Get to know me! Here! and now Here too!
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:02 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

That's all noise to me though. If you are town, of course you know that because only you and the Mod have that info. If you are scum, of course you'll say that because scum is claiming to be town. You can say it 100 times, and at the rate you're going you will, but like I said it's noise.

Preview edit: that was to Always
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:03 am

Post by acryon »

In post 779, AlwaysInnocent wrote:
In post 775, Kmd4390 wrote:You are misunderstanding the direction of my confidence. I'm confident that wasn't a townslip. That doesn't make you scum. Yes, I'm still scumreading you but your recent posts aren't why.
Regardless of the reason(s) you are scumreading me, you are objectively wrong about me.

What are your quick reasons for voting BBT?
Get to know me! | Unavailable on nights and weekends.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:03 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

In post 781, Kmd4390 wrote:That's all noise to me though. If you are town, of course you know that because only you and the Mod have that info. If you are scum, of course you'll say that because scum is claiming to be town. You can say it 100 times, and at the rate you're going you will, but like I said it's noise.

Yes, which is why I said that you won't believe me now, but it is still the truth. You will possibly reflect on your scumreading abilities (assuming that you are town for the moment) after I flip town (or when the game ends).
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:05 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

In post 782, acryon wrote:

Like I said before, it is not so much the tunneling that concerns me, but that he seems to completely neglect everyone else. Yes, he asks them questions, but, as Yosarian pointed out I think, he never follows up on those questions. He was also very silent about my wagon when I was at L-2, as if he didn't mind that I would be lynched, because he would be able to lynch Yosarian (assuming he is town) the next day.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:06 am

Post by Lucky2u »

In post 765, texcat wrote:
In post 760, acryon wrote:
You went from "let's lynch AI" to "let's lynch texcat; she is textbook scum"? You have a shocking amount of open and shut cases ready to go.

Looks like scum going after low hanging fruit in order to prevent scum buddy BBT's lynch.

Low hanging fruit... What? I was nullish until I read this. I can back a texcat wagon if AI won't eat rope today.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:13 am

Post by Lucky2u »

In post 784, AlwaysInnocent wrote:
In post 782, acryon wrote:

Like I said before, it is not so much the tunneling that concerns me, but that he seems to completely neglect everyone else. Yes, he asks them questions, but, as Yosarian pointed out I think, he never follows up on those questions.
He was also very silent about my wagon when I was at L-2, as if he didn't mind that I would be lynched, because he would be able to lynch Yosarian (assuming he is town) the next day.

Part of your scum read on him assumes he is town... Wha??
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:13 am

Post by Lucky2u »

Oh wait... You meant Yos as town, misread that.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:14 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

Yosarian, not BBT. Come on, you could have easily derived this from the context.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:15 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

In post 783, AlwaysInnocent wrote:
In post 781, Kmd4390 wrote:That's all noise to me though. If you are town, of course you know that because only you and the Mod have that info. If you are scum, of course you'll say that because scum is claiming to be town. You can say it 100 times, and at the rate you're going you will, but like I said it's noise.

Yes, which is why I said that you won't believe me now, but it is still the truth. You will possibly reflect on your scumreading abilities (assuming that you are town for the moment) after I flip town (or when the game ends).

Believe me, no I won't. The options are:
1) you're scum
2) you're town and I figure it out before the game ends
3) you're town. I'm wrong and whatever no one is perfect.
4) you survive longer than me anyway.

Oh and it's still noise.

Lucky wrote: Low hanging fruit... What? I was nullish until I read this. I can back a texcat wagon if AI won't eat rope today.

Always isn't happening today. People are too wrapped up in a BS townslip and his reaction to it. Can't lynch without support.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:15 am

Post by Lucky2u »

I'm at work and posting off top of my head, atleast I caught myself.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:16 am

Post by Lucky2u »

VOTE: texcat
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:19 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

Yes, KMD, you are right. It is still noise, at least
currently
. For all you know (assuming you are town), I could be scum putting up an act. But I want you to remind this for after the game.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:19 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

remember*
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:22 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

Alright, getting to this now.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:42 am

Post by roflcopter »

In post 773, acryon wrote:
In post 772, roflcopter wrote:i'm around to hammer toffee otherwise i'm leaving my vote on ai and not really paying attention overall right now

scum can kill me tonight i won't even be mad

Hm, who could have predicted that rofl wouldn't be helpful in this?

psh being obvtown is super helpful in everything
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:51 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

In post 600, Lowell wrote:
I was starting to come around to this too until I saw the votecount. You think we'd get 8 votes on scum? Usually seems like one of two leading wagons is scum, but not both.

Your read continues to change and you still haven't said why.

You also, STILL, haven't answered my question from earlier in the game. This is only my 178th time of asking.

In post 608, texcat wrote:
I think it is best for town to resolve BBT v Yos earlier rather than later.

That's pretty scummy. In a game where we can investigate people you want to lynch someone to decide a 1v1? Sounds like pretty shitty reasoning to me.

In post 612, Kop wrote:I just don't see the problem that BBT picked upon it, and why he has made such a big deal from it, even though he did say he agreed with it.

I feel like I have explained it as best I can. I'll just save it all up for post game.

In post 619, acryon wrote:
Bad experiences with people quickhammering.

Don't like this. This Day has been going on for long enough now and you're afraid of a 'quickhammer'? If AI flips scum, I'll be looking at you closely.

In post 620, Aneninen wrote:
No, actually, you were much softer as scum. Although I've seen you as scum only once before and I was scum too in that game.

I can assure you I'm not 'soft' as scum.

In post 620, Aneninen wrote:I've seen scums hopping on wagons with little-to-none reasoning.

Not newb-scum you haven't.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:53 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Rofl, what is your read on Tex? Any chance I can get your vote?

Preview edit: BBT, your name would look great on a Tex wagon.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:54 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

BBT's posts keep disappointing me.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:55 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

It's like he isn't even trying to scumhunt. Just trying to appear scumhunting. It took him half an hour to comment on some posts.

Return to “Completed Open Games”