Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:16 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

In post 1173, Rylai and Lina wrote:I have no words for this reason

:|

You really should vote klingon.

Titus tell your head to stop trying to stir drama. You know how these things go. You bring up something, then the other person has to bring up their version of the events, then there's arguing, drama, nobody wants that. Let's focus on catching scum in the game at hand, yes?
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:24 pm

Post by Drunken Pirates »

In post 1174, Fluminator wrote:Uhh, Winnipeg is in Manitoba. Two provinces over from Alberta. Glad you like Winnipeg though. I love being able to visit there too. The sky is especially awesome.
Anyway...
My vote for him has nothing to do with you. I don't hate you. I definitely trust his read on the game more than yours right now though.

I have only visited winnipeg and calguary(sp?) once. I have been to toronto 3 times, montreal twice and ottawa twice. montreal in summer and ottawa in winter are my faves. I haven't been to vancouver interestingly enough or newfie.

can you tell me what my reads are flum?
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:34 pm

Post by Rylai and Lina »

In post 1175, Albert B. Rampage wrote:

Titus tell your head to stop trying to stir drama. You know how these things go. You bring up something, then the other person has to bring up their version of the events, then there's arguing, drama, nobody wants that. Let's focus on catching scum in the game at hand, yes?

Fair enough.

I am conflicted tbh

You and DP are my top townreads

One is sure she is scum
The other she is town

I am mostly meh.

Her reads were horrid but horrid reads don't make scum. I will talk to FA

@Mollie Without what Titus said what would your opinion on kling be?
~Lina
Hydra of Frozen Angel and Shiro
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:40 pm

In post 1175, Albert B. Rampage wrote:

My other head isn't trying to stir drama like at all. This isn't the first time you have desired a leash on her when she did nothing wrong.

We can focus on catching scum. Yet if you want to work together attempting to Buddy the thread and threatening the fuck out of those who disagree isn't focusing on catching scum.

The moment PM crosses the line I will call her out. She has not.

~Titus
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:44 pm

Post by Fluminator »

Calgary is where I Iive and that one's Alberta. Vancouver is alright I guess :P . Saskatchewan in the winter is another place you should put on your bucket list with the Northern Lights commonly appearing.

To be honest about your reads, I've stopped reading a lot of posts from your slot lately when it's so often about me and Max being scum without any reasons being given most of the time.
The reads I'm aware of are Max and I are scum, and I don't even find the Max read useful since it's mainly based off the assumption I'm scum.
If your reads are different from Titus's I haven't noticed.
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:44 pm

Why ABR is not to be trusted

1. ABR has been discrediting our hydra since the thread opened and has consistently done so without provocation.

Starting from his third post in RVS, ABR has picked a fight with our hydra. In post , he basically says a big so what to me being particularly skilled over the past year. His original vote is particularly nitpicky when I told Drixx I would have a recommendation later. He acts like I am ignoring him when I didn't answer within 6 minutes.

ABR's response to DS is equally brash and rude in . DS says it is a mistake to have me reveal my plans early. ABR gets in his face stating that DS has no right to be that forceful in telling ABR that was a bad idea. This exchange set the tone for the rest of the game. ABR wanted to know exactly what I wanted to do the opposite.

His next several posts are all about how much he hates Pirate Mollie and to have me talk to him. It struck me as odd but I wanted to avoid the drama. In 363 Klingoncelt observes this behavior and asks how it is town. Keep this in mind later. ABR's response is one of denial and dismissal.

In post , ABR tells me to go talk to someone else when I try to be civil and discuss reads with him. ABR didn't proxy his thinking to someone else. This started to send a clear message to me that ABR felt he was beneath me or that he could not support his read with facts.

In 539 and 541, he continues attacking Drixx who knows my play style a lot, stating that he'll never be MC again.

In 556, ABR says we cannot work together because he won't do what I want and I won't do what he wants.

In 562, ABR tells AA9 to not be a sheep to me for once in my life. Despite this meta being flat out wrong, it serves to discredit AA9's vote when ABR hasn't put an original thought in the thread that wasn't vitriol.

In 566 and 565, ABR says I should be voteless and ignored. He's selectively choosing to attack me bc I am much easier to discredit than Pirate Mollie.

581, ABR says he wants Drixx to go to Wakata because it's the sole region I do not want.
582, ABR says it's ok for him to insult my scumhunting skills because he knows me. Hint: Not true. The fact he demeans DS here is just ridiculous. It implies there's one set of rules for ABR and another set for DS because he hasn't played with me. While DS's approach to me is nothing short of nonsensical, ABR is not in some special class where this behavior is cool.

In 802 and 804, he attempts to lynch RaL solely for sheeping us.

In 969, ABR starts pushing MOONLOGIC that I want Ghost town for myself despite being very explicit that I don't want anyone going to a ghost town day 1 because of the lack of Ghosts.

In 1028, ABR orders me to contain Mollie when she criticizes him and takes umbrage at being insulted despite Mollie not insulting him as a player. ABR has done constant undermining here.

In 1040, he says that our hydra will attack anyone who supports ABR despite us being clear we want Fluminator or Max.
In 1076 and 1077 and 1084, he continues to try and paint himself as the victim of an over aggressive Mollie when she did nothing but criticize his play.

2. He is hard defending slots without giving any articulable reason.

1. Fluminator

In 520, ABR refuses to state a position on Fluminator despite lack of content.
In 536, he says Fluminator needs to comment on current events to get a read.
562-567, ABR is defending Flum by yelling there's no reason to scumread Fluminator and discrediting anyone who jumps on. The level of passion does not make sense for a null read.
In 687, ABR says Fluminator has done jackshit.
In 802, ABR says Fluminator is a terrible vote and votes Rylai despite seeing something town.
In 804, ABR says Rylai must die for Sheeping Titus.
In 811, ABR says that we must scumhunt outside of Fluminator and Max despite ABR only insulting Drixx, myself, RaL and AA9 for the most part.
In 818, ABR uses a burden of proficiency argument to state we should come up with someone better.
In 859, ABR says there is no good reason to vote for Fulminator. He has deliberately ignored 683 at this point.
In 1038, he calls the hammers thing a joke.
In 1081, ABR says he has put forth reasons for Flum town. I just spent three hours with his ISO. That is a lie.
In 1086, he repeats that hammers was a joke that makes Fluminator lynchbait. This is the second time ABR says joke when 676 does not look like a joke.
In 1093, ABR has proof Flum's claim isn't a scumclaim. (Why didn't he say this sooner if accurate?).
In 1097, ABR says Fluminator is unlikely to claim unprompted as scum. Fluminator is under pressure and premature claiming under pressure something that does not provide benefits to town. He says we can just not let Fluminator hammer? How realistic is that though?
In 1106, he says the hammerrer getting abilities has been town.

He never reconsiders his Fluminator read when Fluminator wasn't "joking". He's not reconsidering based on alignment. He's thinking based on objective.

I.

3. He's picking on players that will provoke and based on results he doesn't want happening in the thread.

RaL

He votes RaL after vaguely stating he didn't like their posts in post . He's riding on popular sentiment that the hydra can be taken advantage of due to language issues. Lowkey had the feels and ABR is like me too. Wicked jester posts a case that attempts to punish FA for realizing she wants to block with her townreads but verify they are town. This gets picked up like hot potatoes despite the wagon on Fluminator with actual scummy behavior not taking point. He buddies CoolDog in post by thanking him for CoolDog's circular logic to push the slot. When Drixx wants to scumhunt in his own way, ABR threatens him with scumreads unless he goes along in 548. In 584, aa9 asks ABR for reasons on Rylai. Rather than address her reasons, he insults her stating she's in a deep sleep. In 644, ABR puffs up the wagon promising future voters and saying the wagon is not reflective of the game state. In 653, ABR just said a post was pingining with nothing more. In 662, he says he cannot be seduced into unvoting her. In 687, he refuses to explain the case to Fluminator who has done "jackshit". In 692, he demands Lowkey vote solely because Lowkey expressed a prior suspicion. In 697, he says that RaL has received a scum confirmation or some such nonsense. 706 is more hot air from ABR. 726, ABR's first attempt at justification fails. RaL made a general point and ABR tries to say it wasn't true in a specific game. 729, ABR repeats the slot lied and tells her "not to make it personal" despite the many attacks on me. In 733 and 734, he rolefishes Shiro. In 745, suddenly ABR townreads her when she says she has information about characters. RaL has something he wants, instant townread. Forget the lie he posted, suddenly everything feels town. Then in 802, he chainsaws on Flum's behalf. In 807, he fishes Rylai again for the confirmed townies. In 814, he says the information might be lost forever trying to scare Rylai into giving information to scum. In 820, he does this again.

2. Klingoncelt
After RaL, he immediately jumps to Klingoncelt. I told him specifically that a push on Klingon would result in an explosion and Klingon had already pushed him as scum. Scum Klingon rarely comes out swinging. I had a town lean on Klingon for that reason. He's OMGUSING people with emotional play styles. In 834, ABR says Klingon is trying to fit in and fail. Klingon's ISO is largely hostile to ABR and contains next to no frivolity. 878, he says to DS that he may him if I don't follow him on Klingon. Blatant threat given I know Klingon.

3. Drixx
While ABR hasn't voted Drixx, he's attacked the slot ever since he knew Drixx could read me. In 825, he mC votes Drixx despite having expressed Zero positive opinion of the slot. In 917, he's pushing them in the party.

4. AA9
aBR objects to a townread here. Guess what AA9 suspected Flum and voted it.

5. Skybird
He pushes Skybird as a town "consensus" lynch (1038) he then tries to get her mc vote and lies about pushing her (1112). He offers her a slot with Rylai Drixx and CoolDog to get her MC vote. This is bribery of a scumread.

6. Diamond Sentinel
He insults DS in many places. The best example is in 821, where he says DS is a disgrace to mafia in 821. Then he says in 827 that he agrees with DS. In 1066, ABR says DS isn't remotely weak despite calling him a disgrace to the game in 821.

7. Cool Cucumbers
ABR nominates them for their party despite having zero interaction with the slot in 917. Fluminator and CC have also defended each other early. Cc defended the Fluminator wagon and Fluminator defended Cerb's easy read list to Mollie. This looks like blanket rewarding or sticking scum in the hood so ABR cannot be dethroned by town.

In 982, he doesn't call CC out on his hedge on my slot. He says we're not scummy but that doesn't make us town.
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:18 pm

In post 1177, Rylai and Lina wrote:@Mollie Without what Titus said what would your opinion on kling be?
~Lina

she is unsure for me. I say give her time.

I tend to throw my foses and vote around. sometimes I even vote my townreads if they annoy me, if I wanna see who latches on or if I am bored. it is how i orient myself in the game. mostly I am just trying to gather info if I say it is a meta read or trying to strongarm pple onto a lynch then yeah, I am being pretty srs. you will know when that happens. right now I feel pretty marginalized and trying not to get pissy about it. having abr as mc is a really bad idea and I am flummoxed as to why pple are voting. and by pple I mean dgb.

@ flum

yeah I wld love to see the northern lights in their full spectrum. I only saw them once and it was a faint green but it was in the city so the sky was pretty lit. I grew up in florida tho and sometimes before a storm there wld be green flashes in the sky. it was weird and hard to describe cos it didn't really emanate from anywhere and it was rare.
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:20 pm

Post by The Cool Cucumbers »

I don't think defending the fluminator wagon/questioning fluminators response to the wagon is the same as defending fluminator. In fact, I'd be inclined to say it represented the opposite at the time, given that wgeurts left me a note saying he was suspicious of flum at that moment...

Also, have you ever considered that perhaps ABR didn't call me out on 982 because it's a statement of a fact? What exactly was there to call me out on?

Also, fucking hate not being able to sleep. :(

Also, umm. Why are you not voting ABR? I don't believe you are right? That entire wall there, though titled Why ABR is not to be trusted, is really Why Titus believes ABR is scum, along with notes on people whose interactions with him have led me to believe certain things about them. Maybe just say that?

Also, I didn't even notice fluminator defending my meta or whatever, so thank you for pointing that out: Fluminator, though I have no problem with sharing my opinion on things, I generally(like, practically never) have a definite opinion on a slot d1, because I can always think of plenty of ways the actions they've taken could make sense for either scum or town..As we get further in the game and know more, I can dismiss posibilities because of the increased knowledge we have.

So, the point Titus was making waa she believed that earlier post was a reads list(which it wasn't, but whatever, Titus is bad at understanding me), and since I don't give reads lists this early, it was very very suspicious.

Also, Titus, can you create a TL;DR for your ABR post? I read the first third and stopped because there was no way I was going to manually go back and check all those posts to double check your work.

Hi mollie. Do you think my answer to your questions was a reads list?

-Cerb
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:20 pm

In post 838, Drunken Pirates wrote:
@ABR, Klingon might be scum.
I know her rather well. Let our hydra talk to her. Her alignment will become apparent. The Klingon vote was fine. Not ideal but ok.

Your current vote is petty and designed to create fights among town. It's not helpful.

@DS, ABR wants drama. Don't give it to him.

~Titus

In post 897, Drunken Pirates wrote:
I think klingon is scummy
but I am waiting for titus's read cos supposedly it is infallible.

I actually trust this.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:22 pm

Oh! Also, we totally had an interaction with ABR! I called him a toxic asshole and told him to ignore you guys and stop bringing this shit into my happy fun times. :D

It is weird that he'd suggest me as part of the party though, especially since he ninjaed my post expressing that my loyalty was for sale..:p

-Cerb
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:23 pm

In post 1184, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:Oh! Also, we totally had an interaction with ABR! I called him a toxic asshole and told him to ignore you guys and stop bringing this shit into my happy fun times. :D

It is weird that he'd suggest me as part of the party though, especially since he ninjaed my post expressing that my loyalty was for sale..:p

-Cerb

I've kept up my end of this! I think it deserves an MC vote, don't you?
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:25 pm

Sorry ABR, you won't like this, because I read your earlier opinion on not voting, but this head of the hydra I'd SUPER stingy with voting. :( and I also told wgeurts he gets to make decisions about everything except Drixx until we get further into the game, and he was working on rereading the game 13 hours ago, and I haven't heard from him since, so idk where he is at. Whenever he's done though we'll probably end up voting for all the things.

-Cerb
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:27 pm

Hey I'm just glad you're town. I'd like to take a quick moment to mention I'm on an 8 game winning streak rampage :) Yeahhhhh!
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:31 pm

You know, if I didn't have work tomorrow I'd totally start isoing people and giving unasked for opinions totally freak titus out....hmm.

Stupid work. :(

-Cerb

Pedit: congrats! I'm sucking. Since I started playing on this site I keep fucking losing, except for suikoden. I mean, I guess WDPT was a draw, really, but man. Sick of losing in lylo. :( also, umm, why am I town? Everything everyone(like, I think just fluminator, actually) has said about my lack of actual productive content is totally correct. I'd think I'm null at this point, at best.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:35 pm

Your posts have been intuitive and on point since the game started! Really looking forward to wgeurts' analysis.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:36 pm

And thank you!
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:24 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 1145, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Yep Klingon is scum.

Yeah, that list gives me a bad impression too. I mean, at best, half of that list is just OMGUS. "Yos is scum because he voted for me!" That, combined with Klingon's badposting on page 45, and I'm already starting to regret that I unvoted that slot.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:26 pm

In post 1191, Yosarian2 wrote:
In post 1145, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Yep Klingon is scum.

Yeah, that list gives me a bad impression too. I mean, at best, half of that list is just OMGUS. "Yos is scum because he voted for me!" That, combined with Klingon's badposting on page 45, and I'm already starting to regret that I unvoted that slot.

Not to mention that her townreads are downright inexplicable. Come back to the light side, Yosarian!
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:30 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 1180, Drunken Pirates wrote:
Why ABR is not to be trusted

1. ABR has been discrediting our hydra since the thread opened and has consistently done so without provocation.

Starting from his third post in RVS, ABR has picked a fight with our hydra. In post , he basically says a big so what to me being particularly skilled over the past year. His original vote is particularly nitpicky when I told Drixx I would have a recommendation later. He acts like I am ignoring him when I didn't answer within 6 minutes.

ABR's response to DS is equally brash and rude in . DS says it is a mistake to have me reveal my plans early. ABR gets in his face stating that DS has no right to be that forceful in telling ABR that was a bad idea. This exchange set the tone for the rest of the game. ABR wanted to know exactly what I wanted to do the opposite.

His next several posts are all about how much he hates Pirate Mollie and to have me talk to him. It struck me as odd but I wanted to avoid the drama. In 363 Klingoncelt observes this behavior and asks how it is town. Keep this in mind later. ABR's response is one of denial and dismissal.

In post , ABR tells me to go talk to someone else when I try to be civil and discuss reads with him. ABR didn't proxy his thinking to someone else. This started to send a clear message to me that ABR felt he was beneath me or that he could not support his read with facts.

In 539 and 541, he continues attacking Drixx who knows my play style a lot, stating that he'll never be MC again.

In 556, ABR says we cannot work together because he won't do what I want and I won't do what he wants.

In 562, ABR tells AA9 to not be a sheep to me for once in my life. Despite this meta being flat out wrong, it serves to discredit AA9's vote when ABR hasn't put an original thought in the thread that wasn't vitriol.

In 566 and 565, ABR says I should be voteless and ignored. He's selectively choosing to attack me bc I am much easier to discredit than Pirate Mollie.

581, ABR says he wants Drixx to go to Wakata because it's the sole region I do not want.
582, ABR says it's ok for him to insult my scumhunting skills because he knows me. Hint: Not true. The fact he demeans DS here is just ridiculous. It implies there's one set of rules for ABR and another set for DS because he hasn't played with me. While DS's approach to me is nothing short of nonsensical, ABR is not in some special class where this behavior is cool.

In 802 and 804, he attempts to lynch RaL solely for sheeping us.

In 969, ABR starts pushing MOONLOGIC that I want Ghost town for myself despite being very explicit that I don't want anyone going to a ghost town day 1 because of the lack of Ghosts.

In 1028, ABR orders me to contain Mollie when she criticizes him and takes umbrage at being insulted despite Mollie not insulting him as a player. ABR has done constant undermining here.

In 1040, he says that our hydra will attack anyone who supports ABR despite us being clear we want Fluminator or Max.
In 1076 and 1077 and 1084, he continues to try and paint himself as the victim of an over aggressive Mollie when she did nothing but criticize his play.

2. He is hard defending slots without giving any articulable reason.

1. Fluminator

In 520, ABR refuses to state a position on Fluminator despite lack of content.
In 536, he says Fluminator needs to comment on current events to get a read.
562-567, ABR is defending Flum by yelling there's no reason to scumread Fluminator and discrediting anyone who jumps on. The level of passion does not make sense for a null read.
In 687, ABR says Fluminator has done jackshit.
In 802, ABR says Fluminator is a terrible vote and votes Rylai despite seeing something town.
In 804, ABR says Rylai must die for Sheeping Titus.
In 811, ABR says that we must scumhunt outside of Fluminator and Max despite ABR only insulting Drixx, myself, RaL and AA9 for the most part.
In 818, ABR uses a burden of proficiency argument to state we should come up with someone better.
In 859, ABR says there is no good reason to vote for Fulminator. He has deliberately ignored 683 at this point.
In 1038, he calls the hammers thing a joke.
In 1081, ABR says he has put forth reasons for Flum town. I just spent three hours with his ISO. That is a lie.
In 1086, he repeats that hammers was a joke that makes Fluminator lynchbait. This is the second time ABR says joke when 676 does not look like a joke.
In 1093, ABR has proof Flum's claim isn't a scumclaim. (Why didn't he say this sooner if accurate?).
In 1097, ABR says Fluminator is unlikely to claim unprompted as scum. Fluminator is under pressure and premature claiming under pressure something that does not provide benefits to town. He says we can just not let Fluminator hammer? How realistic is that though?
In 1106, he says the hammerrer getting abilities has been town.

He never reconsiders his Fluminator read when Fluminator wasn't "joking". He's not reconsidering based on alignment. He's thinking based on objective.

I.

3. He's picking on players that will provoke and based on results he doesn't want happening in the thread.

RaL

He votes RaL after vaguely stating he didn't like their posts in post . He's riding on popular sentiment that the hydra can be taken advantage of due to language issues. Lowkey had the feels and ABR is like me too. Wicked jester posts a case that attempts to punish FA for realizing she wants to block with her townreads but verify they are town. This gets picked up like hot potatoes despite the wagon on Fluminator with actual scummy behavior not taking point. He buddies CoolDog in post by thanking him for CoolDog's circular logic to push the slot. When Drixx wants to scumhunt in his own way, ABR threatens him with scumreads unless he goes along in 548. In 584, aa9 asks ABR for reasons on Rylai. Rather than address her reasons, he insults her stating she's in a deep sleep. In 644, ABR puffs up the wagon promising future voters and saying the wagon is not reflective of the game state. In 653, ABR just said a post was pingining with nothing more. In 662, he says he cannot be seduced into unvoting her. In 687, he refuses to explain the case to Fluminator who has done "jackshit". In 692, he demands Lowkey vote solely because Lowkey expressed a prior suspicion. In 697, he says that RaL has received a scum confirmation or some such nonsense. 706 is more hot air from ABR. 726, ABR's first attempt at justification fails. RaL made a general point and ABR tries to say it wasn't true in a specific game. 729, ABR repeats the slot lied and tells her "not to make it personal" despite the many attacks on me. In 733 and 734, he rolefishes Shiro. In 745, suddenly ABR townreads her when she says she has information about characters. RaL has something he wants, instant townread. Forget the lie he posted, suddenly everything feels town. Then in 802, he chainsaws on Flum's behalf. In 807, he fishes Rylai again for the confirmed townies. In 814, he says the information might be lost forever trying to scare Rylai into giving information to scum. In 820, he does this again.

2. Klingoncelt
After RaL, he immediately jumps to Klingoncelt. I told him specifically that a push on Klingon would result in an explosion and Klingon had already pushed him as scum. Scum Klingon rarely comes out swinging. I had a town lean on Klingon for that reason. He's OMGUSING people with emotional play styles. In 834, ABR says Klingon is trying to fit in and fail. Klingon's ISO is largely hostile to ABR and contains next to no frivolity. 878, he says to DS that he may him if I don't follow him on Klingon. Blatant threat given I know Klingon.

3. Drixx
While ABR hasn't voted Drixx, he's attacked the slot ever since he knew Drixx could read me. In 825, he mC votes Drixx despite having expressed Zero positive opinion of the slot. In 917, he's pushing them in the party.

4. AA9
aBR objects to a townread here. Guess what AA9 suspected Flum and voted it.

5. Skybird
He pushes Skybird as a town "consensus" lynch (1038) he then tries to get her mc vote and lies about pushing her (1112). He offers her a slot with Rylai Drixx and CoolDog to get her MC vote. This is bribery of a scumread.

6. Diamond Sentinel
He insults DS in many places. The best example is in 821, where he says DS is a disgrace to mafia in 821. Then he says in 827 that he agrees with DS. In 1066, ABR says DS isn't remotely weak despite calling him a disgrace to the game in 821.

7. Cool Cucumbers
ABR nominates them for their party despite having zero interaction with the slot in 917. Fluminator and CC have also defended each other early. Cc defended the Fluminator wagon and Fluminator defended Cerb's easy read list to Mollie. This looks like blanket rewarding or sticking scum in the hood so ABR cannot be dethroned by town.

In 982, he doesn't call CC out on his hedge on my slot. He says we're not scummy but that doesn't make us town.

Someone else click on the links in this post and tell me what happens.
Sensei
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:46 pm

Post by Sensei »

They link to a different topic. That's more than likely a scumslip.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:59 pm

Could be their hydra private topic.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:00 am

In post 1143, Klingoncelt wrote:
TOWN

CooLDoG - Dang, he crabby. But he's making more sense than most players.

Skybird

ZZZX

LEAN TOWN

ArchAngel9 - I've played with Town ArchAngel a couple times this looks the same. I never saw her Scum game, but nothing's pinging me here.

DiamondSentinel - He seems to be playing his Town game, I'm not getting any real pings, but I disagree with some of his reads...

Drunken Pirates

Sensei - Who is this guy?

The Cool Cucumbers

NULL

Drixx - Calls himself "pseudo-IC" and normally I'd agree, slot-wise, but he's Towning it up a bit too much, not tons of Scum-hunting going on.

Sharky5x - Funny, those that voted me for lurking never even mentioned this slot... Null until replacement

Wickedestjr - I want to hear more from him.

Yimmy - Lame readslist and 1 other post... I bet this one replaces out...

SCUM

Albert B. Rampage - I've said bunches that his first post nom of DGB for MC was creepy & weird. His obsession with going on adventures - to the point of voting Drixx off - is setting off major alarms. Is there someone in this game that wants to stay at home and gain nothing?

DrippingGoofball - Well, she's cheerful, I'll give her that, but I'm not liking her reads lists or her vote on someone that's been V/LA since the game started.

Fluminator - He reminds me of his play in HU2 - where he was my scumbuddy. And the hammers thing...

Lowkey - Defends Flum, but then votes for a player that's been V/LA.

MaxwellPuckett - In a real hurry to jump on the sick granny's wagon.

Rylai and Lina - Frozen Angel speaks fluent English, I've been in several games with her. This is NOT her Town game, it's her weirdly defensive Scum game. I'm not kidding.

Yosarian2 - Someone else that ignores real lurkers to go after the poor sick granny.

Sensei what do you think of klingon's catch up post placing everyone that voted her in her scum pile, with Rylai, and inexplicable townreads?
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:04 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 1195, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Could be their hydra private topic.

Do hydras usually have their own private topic now? I was wondering if she accidentally slipped and linked to the scum quicktopic, I've seen that happen before
Sensei
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:04 am

Post by Sensei »

Oh yea good point.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:04 am

In post 1197, Yosarian2 wrote:

Do hydras usually have their own private topic now? I was wondering if she accidentally slipped and linked to the scum quicktopic, I've seen that happen before

Yeah they do.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”