hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:06 am

Post by hiplop »

In post 449, Aj The Epic wrote:
In post 447, hiplop wrote:I don't think you know my scum game. The game you're thinking of isn't it lol that game just sucked from the start

I won't pretend like that is an overarching idea of what your scum play will look like but I've taken a bunch of traits from it and will look to see if any of those fit this game. I mean, I did catch out Sakura on meta even having zero meta of her scum play.

Regardless, the fact that you're willing to call a bad crumb is far more likely from town's side because 'scum just don't touch role fishing' since they know it's bad.

I mean for what its worth I'm happily town here but I do think its worth mentioning that I did not give a shit at all about that game. Didn't really try to hideball that much

Like town read me and be right all you want lol just a warning that game was quite out of meta
third best scummer of all time
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:27 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

In post 30, Hinduragi wrote:Fuck it, I can't ignore this.
Unvote; Vote: RC

AJ+RC scumbuddies, maybe but I like RC a lot more. This isn't town RC, people.

In post 120, Hinduragi wrote:I was clearly wrong about my suspicions anyways. You don't have to rub it in.

Vote: Yakko

In post 153, Hinduragi wrote:
I'm ok with this.
Vote: Dwlee

In post 252, Hinduragi wrote:You said you thought he would be scum or town based on how he reacted to the vote. You said you thought he was scum based off of it. Yet you unvoted immediately. Then, after he called you out on it, you said "I need to think about this". You still don't haven't figured out what you want to tell me about you unvoting, have you?

Do you feel threatened? Is that what this is? "There's no way I can think that?" I'm only asking you things and thinking along the lines of what you've told me.
Unvote; Vote: hi im Yakko

In post 316, Hinduragi wrote:I'm not voting someone I think is town. Simple as that.

In post 325, Hinduragi wrote:
Unvote; Vote: ABR

In post 362, Hinduragi wrote:Yeah no.
Unvote; Vote: Rasko

"heheh usually town and policy'd, time to back off"
Not buying it.

What are you, bronze V? How are you getting away with this sick filth.
deranged and incoherent
?
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:31 am

Post by hiplop »

WOOD V SCRUB LEL
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:32 am

Post by hiplop »

In post 426, Hinduragi wrote:

Not a crumb, hippy. If I assume he's tree stump and there's nothing else on it, scum see that and subconsciously assume the same thing. This means they aren't likely to use a NK on him.

I get that you expect better from me but I can't obvtown into the start of every game. Especially ones I don't want to die N1 in. Transparency is a thing but it's not optimal. This is also a pretty rough game because I've literally had a group of 2-4 players on my back the entirety of D1 because I'm an easy wagon to hop onto that's just slowly boiling on the sidelines while other wagons gain traction.

I'll accept that for now. Keeping an eye on you though.
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:36 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

In post 369, Toogeloo wrote:Rasko has dropped from my leaning town back to null
In post 369, Toogeloo wrote:His early good posting isn't really present anymore, it was definitely IIOA early on, now it's just fluff following popular opinion. Not really scummy per se, but not nearly as town as before.
In post 369, Toogeloo wrote:
Unvote;
Vote: Raskolnikov

If you're voting your null does that mean you aren't actually scumreading anyone?
With your vote on Dwlee for "He's lurking, needs pressure", and your "I don't really like Yakko's posts, but.." you hedge every bet and are active without taking any risk. You talk for an hour about the good/bad about lynching AJ to verify but don't even weigh in on if you think it would be worth it. You're like one of those players that gets teleport max potions wards and always has their jungler nearby. 1v1 me after this game I'll reck you.
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:40 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

In post 448, hiplop wrote:It just happens to be that the only time Rask seems genuine isnwhen its about the pronoun thing. Why? Because that's a personality clash not a passionate scumfind.

Please quote this supposed pronoun debacle. If you're wrong I want a mystery gift.
deranged and incoherent
?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:41 am

Post by Hinduragi »

I'm Plat II when I actually played this game so no, I'm not Bronze V.

I'm not going to lie though, guys, I'm having a hard time getting into this game. ABR has been a flipping scum and town read for me.

I'm so fucking lost here so yeah, my play is shit. I think his reaction test was good but at the same time I've read him pulling that shit before as scum and I was conflicted. I like the vote but at the same time I'm
pretty sure
I've seen him do it as scum. I think you guys all need to know that. I used to be a pretty big ABR fanboy (I had him as a role in a upick even, and I read all of his games and did a perfect impersonation of his playstyle) until he started going inactive and playing like shit in a majority of his games, one of which I was in and was excited to finally play with him.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:42 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

You're mad that your idol had life happen to him? Feelsbadman.
When the opposition are here you tell them nothing except where the toilets are, but you lie about that right. Fuckity bye
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:50 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

In post 456, Hinduragi wrote:I'm Plat II when I actually played this game so no, I'm not Bronze V.

I'm not going to lie though, guys, I'm having a hard time getting into this game. ABR has been a flipping scum and town read for me.

I'm so fucking lost here so yeah, my play is shit. I think his reaction test was good but at the same time I've read him pulling that shit before as scum and I was conflicted. I like the vote but at the same time I'm
pretty sure
I've seen him do it as scum. I think you guys all need to know that. I used to be a pretty big ABR fanboy (I had him as a role in a upick even, and I read all of his games and did a perfect impersonation of his playstyle) until he started going inactive and playing like shit in a majority of his games, one of which I was in and was excited to finally play with him.

AtE. That's a very unfortunate story, and I'm sorry. I know it's tragic. But bringing up your sorry rank, although it trembles my heart, won't sway my mind :neutral:
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:05 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

Klazam.
In post 158, Klazam wrote:
In post 150, Aj The Epic wrote:Hi Im Yakko, most likely everyone in the game is purple, blue or banned and that people in any faction were selected after roles and teams had been chosen.

The only thing I'd be interested in flavor wise is champion or position claims (not what your role does with said champ) to see if there's a common Top/JNG/Mid/ADC/Supp per team as a use of verifying fake claims. For reference, I would be purple team's support and there's about 5% I'd ever be anywhere else. (Actually I've basically claimed my champion anyways so...)

Pointless speculation

VOTE: aj

Laziest vote in runeterra.

In post 283, Klazam wrote:Im relatively sure dwee is town here, just a vi.

Doubt a scum vi would so blatanly ask for someone to sheep.

And who called frozen angel a vi, i dont understand that sentiment, fa doesnt look like a vi to me. No read on that slot yet.

Rc is coming off to me strongly town.
In post 285, Klazam wrote:Ras, soren, bulge needs to post more.

No read on toog or dotlittle, althoug the idea of toog's wagon on dwee being labelled an abr counterwagon seems weird to me.

I cant read yakko- i wanna say hes scum, but idk

Nice reads bro. Or they would be if there weren't SCUM IN THE GAME. Are you planning to win through night actions or something?
In post 393, Klazam wrote:toog's post 369... just read that again. advocating the waste of a day to test a claim, on the basis of oh hey maybe night actions might be good for us.

VOTE: toog

I'm taking AJ's claim at face value for now.

Abr, i dont trust you, so im waiting to form a opinion on ras.
In post 400, Klazam wrote:huh.

ok.

Toog's explanation makes a lot of sense.
VOTE: unvote

Have you formed your opinion yet? No i don't mean the one on me, I mean one on literally anyone that isn't a null/town.

Idk if this makes you scum or just a wuss though. Everyone's bumbling around in the dark this game, stubbing their toes on the corners of furniture. Yeah I guess just not many things happened so far huh?
deranged and incoherent
?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:42 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 457, hi im Yakko wrote:You're mad that your idol had life happen to him? Feelsbadman.

Not really sure what happened to him. I do need help finding the game. ABR wagon was led by Fate and he was lurking in the game. He came in and did that same shit that just happened here but Fate called him out on it and kept pushing.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:46 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

Oh and we have the children voting bloc, consisting of RadiantCowbells's annie, a sheep, and a bear, for a total of 3 votes, affiliated with FA who I'd see as a half sheep for a fourth. They're like that premade that comes in and forces you to play jungle and then doesn't help when the enemy 5 man invades and nunu sits in your jungle all game. None of them will go after each other for at least a month: good luck getting a lynch on any of them if god forbid one of them is scum. The bright side here is that FA looks towny and I don't think mod would give scum a double vote role, and if RC+FA are town this should be autowin. But I struggle to read Dwlee for his total sheeping and trying to read RC is a lost cause this early. Maybe day 2/3.
deranged and incoherent
?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:09 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Yup total sheep when I actually brought up reasons later for ABR scum.
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:38 am

Post by DrDolittle »

In post 461, Raskolnikov wrote:a bear

ill have you know im actually the black man in the picture. thanks.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:36 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 463, DrDolittle wrote:
In post 461, Raskolnikov wrote:a bear

ill have you know im actually the black man in the picture. thanks.

I think he's referring to Tibbers, which Vote Count is definitely insinuating RC as Double Voter with Tibbers.

I'm not sure why all of a sudden Rasko decided to go full League talk in his posts, but whatever, but yeah, I actually do take Teleport a lot, several health pots, and don't try to push my lane opponent too hard without support (when I played). I never played League so religiously that I was ever actually good at it. I'm not good at PvP games in general actually. I played League because I like the characters, and a ridiculous amount of my League play was actually against Bots. I never made it past level 22 since I lost interest in the game after that. I hope that helps you with your League read of me.

Hindu is a town read to me because he is thinking like with me without actually buddying. I feel like most of his posts are the same exact reactions I have, ergo if he thinks like me, it's likely to coming from the same alignment that I would be making those thoughts (ala town mindset).

And yes, I am voting a null read because I don't ever have strong "Burn it with Fire" vibes on Day 1. I town hunt, wagon, and move on from flips. Look at my game history and you'll see that I do that regardless of alignment, it's how I play. Anyone who says they know for fact that someone is scum on Day 1 is generally full of shit. Town reading someone simply means they pulled the wool over your eyes if they end up being scum. Scum reading someone means they are more than likely playing like crap (as either alignment), or you feel like you know their town game well enough and you aren't seeing it (which can be because of a multitude of factors including their role, real life, etc...). Since we are blind to alignment, I prefer town reading as a better route since I prefer to lynch the guilty and not just assume guilt, and use my votes as pressure and not as a death tunnel and it's generally easier to hunt via process of elimination.

DrDolittle is a town read (still) because of his entrance in the game, FA. It's called gut, and it hasn't changed.

I'm sure someone else asked me something, and I'm not sure who, so whatever.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:57 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 464, Toogeloo wrote:DrDolittle is a town read (still) because of his entrance in the game, FA. It's called gut, and it hasn't changed.

ok , wo we have a complete view point here, lol
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:41 am

Post by dramonic »

[3:45]
ISuckDeeks (Zilean):
CAN'T RUN FASTER THAN THIS OLD MAN!

Raskolnikov (4): Albert B. Rampage, Hinduragi, Toogeloo, Hiplop
Hinduragi (3): DrDolittle, Aj The Epic, raskolnikov
Albert B. Rampage (3): RadiantCowbells, Dwlee99
Aj the Epic (1): The Bulge
DrDolittle (1): Frozen Angel

Not Voting: Klazam, hi im Yakko

It is 7 to force someone to solo Baron. Baron spawn is in 8 days and 19 hours...
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:47 am

Post by hiplop »

In post 351, Raskolnikov wrote:Congratulations ABR, you've convinced me that rather than an act you really do buy into your own BS, and that you are capable of being like this regardless of alignment. Usually people who infuriate me like you do end up town and policy'd.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Hinduragi

In post 357, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I'm not changing the English language to accommodate a player on mafiascum. Thanks though.

In post 359, Raskolnikov wrote:ABR I really want to bring up why I'm giving you a pass for this but I can't talk about it since the game is still ongoing. The most I can say is that in my experience town act in ways I hate and scum tend to be the nice guys who agree with me on everything.

In post 361, Raskolnikov wrote:meh. Call it gut if you want since I can't actually talk about it.

this exchange is your only townie seeming time, rask.Its cuz you actually are interested
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:48 am

Post by hiplop »

The dr is town, not so sure about the bear
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:48 am

Post by hiplop »

lets lynch rask. He's scum
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:40 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

I'd be more interested in a bulge or frozen wagon. Gun to my head I'd probably vote the vote hopper. I'm not sure there is enough on rasko to merit a lynch.
When the opposition are here you tell them nothing except where the toilets are, but you lie about that right. Fuckity bye
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:43 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 468, hiplop wrote:The dr is town, not so sure about the bear

:| why?

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:44 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 469, hiplop wrote:lets lynch rask. He's scum

actually I'm kind of town leaning on rusk . his point of view seems genuine

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:04 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Yakko why do you think hiplop is scum?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:49 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 470, hi im Yakko wrote:I'd be more interested in a bulge or frozen wagon. Gun to my head I'd probably vote the vote hopper. I'm not sure there is enough on rasko to merit a lynch.

Lurking aside, why bulge?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”