RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4000 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:30 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

Like, list of people who have called me scum this game: Practically everyone who isn't Mass Flop.
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #4001 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:32 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

I don't think I ever called you scum! I've had healthy suspicions. :)
Mass Flop
Mass Flop
Goon
Mass Flop
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4002 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:32 pm

Post by Mass Flop »

because I got your identity wrong and you have been playing to my town read on their meta >_>
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4003 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:33 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

List of people I want to lynch from that list: pretty short.

Aggressive town play is often seen as scummy. It's also far better than passive town play (look at the number of scum teams Fate rolled over his career).

It's ironic, I used to get told that I was "easy to read as town this game, unlike the last game I played with you" quite a few times back when I played a lot. Nearly inevitably I was scum when that was said.

There's ways to do it that ping my scumdar and ways that don't.

Grrr.

Hmmm, okay, from the list I consider town, by weakest reads are Shiro and DS. I really don't think 3Dice is scum, and Elbirn is unlikely as well.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4004 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:34 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 4002, Mass Flop wrote:because I got your identity wrong and you have been playing to my town read on their meta >_>

Haha

Meta is bullshit.

I've told you that a dozen times, Hiplop.

Fucking bullshit.

I mean yes, I'm town, and your meta read on me was town, but fuck, like 75% of the game is town at the start, it's not fucking hard to be right by coincidence.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4005 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:37 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

Like pick 4 names. Call them all town. Congrats, you're probably right on three of them. Wooooohooooo. Pat yourself on the back, you're a Ouija board. Why I hate town hunting day 1, waste of fucking time. Town hunt day 5 when it's a little more important.

So, now that you have some information, you're probably going to die pretty soon. Wanna take a shot at telling us something useful, because confirmed town sitting here jawing to each other is basically the mafia equivalent of a circle jerk.
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #4006 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:38 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

*shrug* any weirdness from him was almost certainly partially due to Varsoon not being here for basically anything up until they were almost lynched and apparently not even knowing the day had started. Going from oh, time to catch up to oh, I guess we're going to get lynched kinda fucks everything up.

Pedit: the elbirn rb last night was weird for scum, true. He's not a priority. 3dice needs rereading. DS and Shiro are both suspect, sure. As I said, it all requires reading. :/

Pedit: who are you talking to right there?
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4007 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:40 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 4002, Mass Flop wrote:because I got your identity wrong and you have been playing to my town read on their meta >_>

Mass flop.

Seriously, we can fill the entire pages with friendly conversation, but we're not the ones who need to be talking. I think I shall retreat to the QT until I feel like poking out.
Learned Hand
Learned Hand
Goon
Learned Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4008 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:50 pm

Post by Learned Hand »

In post 4007, RolePlay25 wrote:

Mass flop.

Seriously, we can fill the entire pages with friendly conversation, but we're not the ones who need to be talking. I think I shall
retreat to the QT
until I feel like poking out.

waaaat?
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #4009 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:53 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

...read my answer to your question LH. Try to stay on top of the game please. It's getting really old to have to tell people thinks they should already know because they were JUST discussed.
Learned Hand
Learned Hand
Goon
Learned Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4010 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:55 pm

Post by Learned Hand »

In post 4009, Cerberus v666 wrote:...read my answer to your question LH. Try to stay on top of the game please. It's getting really old to have to tell people thinks they should already know because they were JUST discussed.

Which post? I hardly remember anything, hence why I didn't vote roleplay...
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #4011 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:56 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

In post 3968, Cerberus v666 wrote:
In post 3967, Learned Hand wrote:
In post 3965, Cerberus v666 wrote:Rp, you simply don't understand how I play. The evidence is far stronger that zmuffin waa town than anyone else, except for KC and yourself. As far as I'm concerned, we currently have 4 probable-conftown: LH, RP, KC, and Zmuffin.

Why RP in that list?

In post 3931, RolePlay25 wrote:
In post 3930, Cerberus v666 wrote:Your answer makes me believe you are mistaken about what occurred RP.

Interesting. Very well then, I have a neighborhood topic with another player. Neither of us have the ability to neighborize.

In post 3934, Cerberus v666 wrote:Cool. Means you're town. 100%. Your reference to it as a gadget made me think perhaps someone else did something, and I didn't want to confirm what I was looking for before you were explicit about it.

This is why I don't want LH given a gun, because without me confirming you're town, she'd shoot you and thus die, and I think they're town.

Also, you're welcome.
Learned Hand
Learned Hand
Goon
Learned Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4012 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:57 pm

Post by Learned Hand »

so how does a neighbor make them town?
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #4013 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:58 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

The same way EAP not receiving a neighborhood made him guaranteed NOT town..
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4014 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:59 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 3980, Cerberus v666 wrote:So, EAPS clear on zmuffin is null. Cool. Don't particularly mind lynching him then. I feel like I could probably solve the game at this point if I had the time to dive into the absurd amount of content so far.

In the interests of not shitting the thread further than it already is, I'm going to just say to any townies that are staying silent because they assume confirmed town will just decide everything - I have no particular desire to be guided by someone just because they're town. They also may be extremely unbelievably wrong. Or not reading the game. I really want to work with y'all.
Mass Flop
Mass Flop
Goon
Mass Flop
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4015 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:59 pm

Post by Mass Flop »

In post 96, 3dicerolling wrote:Did anyone else think they were a neutral survivor when they first read their role pm?

Also, VOTE: Mass flop

In post 4004, RolePlay25 wrote:

Haha

Meta is bullshit.

I've told you that a dozen times, Hiplop.

Fucking bullshit.

I mean yes, I'm town, and your meta read on me was town, but fuck, like 75% of the game is town at the start, it's not fucking hard to be right by coincidence.

we haven't played much have we? also that's true about this whole game
Learned Hand
Learned Hand
Goon
Learned Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4016 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:14 pm

Post by Learned Hand »

In post 4014, RolePlay25 wrote:
In post 3980, Cerberus v666 wrote:So, EAPS clear on zmuffin is null. Cool. Don't particularly mind lynching him then. I feel like I could probably solve the game at this point if I had the time to dive into the absurd amount of content so far.

In the interests of not shitting the thread further than it already is, I'm going to just say to any townies that are staying silent because they assume confirmed town will just decide everything - I have no particular desire to be guided by someone just because they're town. They also may be extremely unbelievably wrong. Or not reading the game. I really want to work with y'all.

The irony in this post is staggering.

~D
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4017 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:23 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

Oh go soak your head, you borderline illiterate assclown.
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #4018 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:29 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

Hmm, there's a rather high probability that that hydra is the most literate thing on this site. Just....fyi.

I'm going to sleep. I'll try to actually read the pertinent isos tomorrow.
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4019 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:44 pm

Post by Davsto »

...Learned Hand is town?

Really?

Man, step up your game.

Someone asked me to try again and see if this still doesn't work so geronimo

Shoot: Mass Flop
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4020 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:12 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 4018, Cerberus v666 wrote:Hmm, there's a rather high probability that that hydra is the most literate thing on this site. Just....fyi.

I'm going to sleep. I'll try to actually read the pertinent isos tomorrow.

I have cans of of tuna with more skill in reading comprehension.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4021 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:00 am

Post by Shiro »

I am Confused. I missed a few pages and skimmed, but from what I get we don't really know what FB did that caused his suicide.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4022 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:01 am

Post by Shiro »

So why is lh suddenly conftown?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4023 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:34 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

the idea that EAP were doing what they were doing if i were scum is quite dumb - i'm pretty sure EAP knew my role and because they knew my role, they'd know there's literally no need for them to make the stupid claims they were making about me to protect me. i'm both unlynchable and unkillable*, and i assumed the whole "i'm a bodyguard" thing was designed around forcing scum to attempt and waste kills on me (which may have worked were i more active, but whatever). EAP would have (almost certainly) known my role; they didn't need to make up dumb shit to protect me or something like that if i'm scum. further, they ended yesterday pleading that i get copped - why does EAP suggest this if i'm scum? it doesn't even necessarily save him if i'm scum unless i'm a godfather (because he could still be lynched regardless), and it would have spelled a certain loss for him if i actually were scum

that said, i know i haven't been paying as much attention to this game as i should be (to be fair, i was kind of coasting on the conftown thing as a reason to be lazy but i also just am legitimately busy IRL) so i'm not entirely opposed to the idea of testing my claim if anyone actually cares - lynch me, vig me, cop me, etc

i'm only semi-caught-up on recent events since i skimmed the end of yesterday and skimmed most of today

i think remaining scum is probably in {floppy, shiro, diamondsentinel} with an outside chance at 3dice, but that's mostly vague poe and i don't have any compelling reasoning for that at the moment. i need to do some reading and stop being lazy and whatnot - i am planning on doing this, but i'm also working 6 days a week at the moment and i'm not at home and awake for more than a couple hours a day so eh, it's going to take a bit of time

* there's also conditions around my role that i don't think are worth discussing but for now i am what i say i am
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4024 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:37 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

oh, and for completeness sake, my upick submission was: that time when you and your friends were having a rather light-hearted conversation and everyone was having a good laugh and then someone mentioned music they like and the conversation turned towards "name some good bands" and you said "nickelback" and there was a very long and awkward pause where they just stared at you for a while and one of them shook their head while still maintaining the stare and after that things just weren't the same

the flavour behind the unlynchable/unkillable status is that my favourite group doesn't wanna die and the flavour behind my hated status should be obvious
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”