Mini 1749: Classic Rock Mafia: Game Over!

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1425 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:40 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1422, davesaz wrote:What's this about bodyguard? Bodyguard dies if the guarded player is killed.

he said bp bodyguard?
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1426 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:03 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

In post 1425, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 1422, davesaz wrote:What's this about bodyguard? Bodyguard dies if the guarded player is killed.

he said bp bodyguard?
1-Shot Bulletproof Bodyguard, I believe. Makes sense.
"You've been furthering the win condition of the Mafia even better than the Mafia." - Dierfire
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1427 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:33 am

Post by davesaz »

Hmm, ok. For completeness sake I must mention that it would not be completely unknown to strategically no-kill to either confirm the "bp bodyguard" as town, or frame someone.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1428 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:36 am

Post by davesaz »

Doubtful but I hate losing as town because someone gets ruled out when it's not 100%.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1429 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 1:28 pm

Post by davesaz »

@MOD: V/LA Friday afternoon through Sunday around noon, MST (UTC-7)
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1430 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:32 pm

Post by Garmr »

I'm 1 shot bulletproof aero is confirmed town.

rc
tell them what you told me how the bullet modifier works on a bp
VOTE: frozen.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1431 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:54 pm

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

In post 1430, Garmr wrote:I'm 1 shot bulletproof aero is confirmed town.

rc
tell them what you told me how the bullet modifier works on a bp
VOTE: frozen.
Why vote for FA? She is town.
"You've been furthering the win condition of the Mafia even better than the Mafia." - Dierfire
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1432 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:56 pm

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

Read List 4.1

{AlwaysInnocent}

{Garmr, Dave}

{Aeronaut}

{Frozen Angel}

{Aj}

{Dierfire}
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1433 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:00 pm

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

VOTE: Dierfire

The last scum member, probably.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1434 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:44 pm

Post by Dierfire »

@AlwaysInnocent

I'm just about out of patience with this. Why is your vote always on Town wagons and never on Mafia wagons? Do I need to rethink my read on you?

@Frozen

Now that Garmr claimed his result, which player do you think that we should lynch and why?

@Garmr

I feel like we shouldn't lynch the player that cast the hammer vote on both Mafia wagons, but I also feel like we're up far enough that we can afford an incorrect lynch. What's this about the Bulletproof modifier?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1435 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:31 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1434, Dierfire wrote:
@AlwaysInnocent

I'm just about out of patience with this. Why is your vote always on Town wagons and never on Mafia wagons? Do I need to rethink my read on you?

@Frozen

Now that Garmr claimed his result, which player do you think that we should lynch and why?

@Garmr

I feel like we shouldn't lynch the player that cast the hammer vote on both Mafia wagons, but I also feel like we're up far enough that we can afford an incorrect lynch. What's this about the Bulletproof modifier?

Now my bullet proof modifier is gone I can die but anyway aero is going to live now he won't die soon.

I also have my case on frozen in the thread I don't know if I am able to copy a case from another thread word by word but i'm feeling lazy.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1436 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:20 pm

Post by davesaz »

So I was going to do some serious VCA / analysis before the ABR lynch, but it turns out we didn't need it then.
But I do have the notepad++ file still. 78 lines if you're interested in details.

Let's review the events around the lynch...
In post 1393, davesaz wrote:<checks countdown> 10 days left?
OK, commencing heavy lifting. Anticipating the question why not before, because I've had a pretty weird several days of RL.

In post 1394, Aj The Epic wrote:This game isn't going to survive 10 days.

VOTE: ABR

This is L-1. I see no reason to keep him, we're just beating around the bush and not getting anything done today. An aesthetic for town makes zero sense given our roles.

In post 1395, davesaz wrote:You're opposed to analysis? Who are you worried it might uncover as scum?

In post 1408, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 1407, AlwaysInnocent wrote:Imagine that I voted for him, too. I just know you love the hammering part, FA.

if there is nothing to be discussed

VOTE: Albert

I note that AJ, AI, and FA all three get in a hammering mood just as soon as I say I'm gonna dig in.

As for what I found, here is the interesting part.
Spoiler: notes
1077 vc is the tipping point.
Classic Rock Mafia: Votecount #2.44:

Firebringer (3): Dierfire, Davesaz, Frozen Angel
Dierfire (3): AlwaysInnocent, Albert B. Rampage, Aj The Epic
Aeronaut (1): Firebringer
AlwaysInnocent (0):
Albert B. Rampage (0):
iraonavp (0):
Frozen Angel (0):
Aj The Epic (0):
Garmr (0):
Davesaz (0):

Not voting: Garmr, iraonavp, Aeronaut

At this point, what have Garmr and Aeronaut said about Dierfire?
Garmr said nothing, review Aero.
AJ is also a possible
FA dropping and coming back is sketchy but she did not take the opportunity to vote Dier.

I wonder if Dier is also scum? That would explain the lack of an effective counter to FB.

So before ABR had flipped, I had noted that:

FA has a tendency to leave the wagon and come back to hammer.
Dier was the counter to FB. If FA were scum she had the opportunity to try to push Dierfire, since she left the Firebringer wagon while it was still small.
If Dier is scum it could explain why scum couldn't make him an effective CW.

And now we have a ABR wagon to analyze.

Pedit: your case is in the neighborhood?
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1437 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:41 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

He accused me of bussing FB and ABR and said I the thing ABR caught in day 1 was an actual slip :|

I answered that in thread. if Gramr is not scum and that wasn't a gambit to just frame everyone else and make himself to look town till the the end "becuase two of his scum buddies are dead" I think its direfire.

Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1438 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:58 pm

Post by Garmr »

But I think the most likely last scum is frozen.

I think bringing frozen in here was a mistake through I see her as more likely scum than innocent at the moment. Her day 1 interaction with Abr around the slip is suspicious. Abr over reacted to it. Not to mention the fact when I mentioned the slip abr knew what I was talking about straight away.

To show the slip again and explain it here it is.
this is so damn manipulative ABR. I only have 1 shared game with you and I failed reading you as scum. you wagoned your teammate since day 1. your not doing that here but How can i know How you usually play your scum games?!

the slip here is she knows that abr isn't bussing radja. Also the fact that abrs reaction was weird to her reads list about not being higher is weird. it's like he was worried that if both flip scum they might pin that abr and fire were so close together on it

Frozen read list went more like this

AI
Garmr
Mattp
Taly

lowell
Aero

ABR

iraon
FB

Dire
Mathilda
Radja

So firebringer was pretty high on the list. Compared to dire mathilda and radja being on the bottom. But we will get to the fire part latter. Whats important is that abr was concerned on where he was placed on frozens lists and not others.

Abr also was pushing the slip but directing it at me only and didn't seem to be trying to convince others. I was iffy about the slip when I spotted it becuase I town read frozen at the time. Abrs reaction to people not voting frozen was shock. Which makes me think scum buddy.

He eventually let this slip die down just mentioning the suspicion but went for davesaz the next day.

There's more reasons why I think frozen is scum from reading her iso like her voting pattern ect but yeh.

basically this is it.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1439 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:01 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

and this was my answer in thread wich he never answered me after :

1 - :| siriously ..... I said I don't see the same attitude coming from ABR then. I wasn't sure about it.

2 - That read list was before FB scum claim :| who should I knew that FB is the scum then?! I'm not a super saint

3 - ABR stated he is scum reading me in day 2. like 3 or 4 times ... wtf are you talking about?

I'm town. I was the one who were asking a vig shot on FB day 1. I was the one who hammered FB without hesitation. and I was pushing ABR lynch.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1440 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:02 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

He said my posts were like someone who were bussing his partner

I answered :

:| So I was busying whole game long ? lol

I'm kind of proven town atm. How the fuck you can't see that. ABR pressured me in day 1. I found both scums ...

and you fucking accusing me off busying for whole tha game?

Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1441 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:28 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1439, Frozen Angel wrote:and this was my answer in thread wich he never answered me after :

1 - :| siriously ..... I said I don't see the same attitude coming from ABR then. I wasn't sure about it.

2 - That read list was before FB scum claim :| who should I knew that FB is the scum then?! I'm not a super saint

3 - ABR stated he is scum reading me in day 2. like 3 or 4 times ... wtf are you talking about?

I'm town. I was the one who were asking a vig shot on FB day 1. I was the one who hammered FB without hesitation. and I was pushing ABR lynch.

Busy with my GF so i didn't post a response.

1-what does this even mean. That's nothing to do with the point.

2-I noticed how close FB and abr were. Doesn't matter were it was. Tbh that wasn't even someting I would call a slip yet you made a big deal out of it just liek abr made a big deal out of you. See the connection.

3. He stated but never followed up if he was going for a mislynch he would of pushed it which makes me feel like it was a bus.

4 Saying i'm town because I called for a fb shot doesn't make you town. Do you think that mattp was going to listen to you after declaring he would make his own choices.

5. I think it's beyond your skill level to guess who all the scum are day 1 follow it through. Also add the fact you did not get shot even when you seem like obvious town to everyone else and had all these correct reads.

6.No hesitation on the hammers make me feel like your scum even more since you pretty much know what his going to flip. You didn't let him role claim and could of potentially silenced him.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1442 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:41 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1441, Garmr wrote:
In post 1439, Frozen Angel wrote:and this was my answer in thread wich he never answered me after :

Busy with my GF so i didn't post a response.

1-what does this even mean. That's nothing to do with the point.

2-I noticed how close FB and abr were. Doesn't matter were it was. Tbh that wasn't even someting I would call a slip yet you made a big deal out of it just liek abr made a big deal out of you. See the connection.

3. He stated but never followed up if he was going for a mislynch he would of pushed it which makes me feel like it was a bus.

4 Saying i'm town because I called for a fb shot doesn't make you town. Do you think that mattp was going to listen to you after declaring he would make his own choices.

5. I think it's beyond your skill level to guess who all the scum are day 1 follow it through. Also add the fact you did not get shot even when you seem like obvious town to everyone else and had all these correct reads.

6.No hesitation on the hammers make me feel like your scum even more since you pretty much know what his going to flip. You didn't let him role claim and could of potentially silenced him.

First From the Ghastly Eyrie I can see to the ends of the world, and from this vantage point I declare with utter certainty that

I have a Husband!

see your not the only one who has RL.

1 - the point was why I thought ABR wasn't bussing anyone. I never said that. in game http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=64408 ABR bussed his partner sinsce the start of day 1. I said I didn't see that yet - becuase I never try to see the intractions in day 1, thats a useless shit in my eyes . for confirmation read my posts about it in this game : http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=64753

2 - ABR tried to frame me in day 1. your posts contradict each other. once you say ABR was bussing me and trying hard to frame me then you say he completly dropped my case later on. both are false. ABR was trying to show himself super active or something and wanted to frame me for later lynches.

3 - see! you just contradicted your point 2. ABR never drop his bussing attemps in his scum games for the record. Go read his meta - I did that.

4 - :| I was pushing an FB lynch in day 1 and called he is definetly scum becuase of his reaction to me. what the fuck is wrong with you. ok don't call me town for it. that make me scum?

5 - I take this as an insult

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=64429 found and lynched mage in day 1
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=64520 found the scum in day 1 - lynched her in day 2
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=64215 found the scum as soon as I replaced in. won without a mislynch
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=64753 lynched scum recruiter in day 1 - took the bullet in night and vengkilled the other one in night 1
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=110&t=64831 found all the scum in day 2

Fuck off mate

6 - I won't hesitate to hammer scums. deal with it

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1443 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:41 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

for point 5 I have offsite examples as well

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1444 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:44 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

ok I'm literally angry at this point

beyond my skill ?

beyond my skill ?

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1445 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:46 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

What do you know about me? and my skills?

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1446 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:48 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

So your scum reading me becuase its beyond my skills to catch mafia ?! yeah definetly

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1447 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:58 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

wanted to mention this that Garmr is not confirmed town if I died tonight.

This can be a scum gambit - be careful town

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1448 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:21 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

can't resist it
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1449 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:21 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

must do it
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”