Mini 1749: Classic Rock Mafia: Game Over!

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1500 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:02 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1488, Garmr wrote:Nice slip again you just shown us scum have day talk twice. Also nothing in these posts show any reasoning as to why I would be scum showing that you are more concerned with trying to make me look scummy than rather try to use facts pretty nooby scum stuff.

I'm using the facts

your scum

and I guess there is a day scum pt. that explains all your action

again stop misrepresenting me
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1501 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:03 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1499, Garmr wrote:
In post 1495, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 1488, Garmr wrote:How is this hard defending dwlee this is me thinking mattp is scum dwlee wouldn't need hard defending and anyone who knows my scum game knows I don't do hard defending with buddies.

Yeah I saw how you attacked him in the next post you mentioned him ;)

Then you realize that I wasn't defending dwlee and attacking matt p on his weird approach which I thought was scummy making your point entirely worthless. Do you think before you post.

you was doing both by answering for dwlee

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1502 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:04 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1489, Garmr wrote:Pathetic I never said it was a policy lynch you are obvious scum twisting things.

trash != scummy

no content != scummy

although you were pushing him you were careful to show him as scum

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1503 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:06 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1489, Garmr wrote:Mattp was my number 1 scum read the wagon had just gained more support of course I would jump back on here. You know town doesn't know who is scum or town. But you can because your a filthy disgusting mafioso. That's why you are omgussing now.

I know how town think. I don't think you are town.

I didn't know matt was town. look how I attacked him when he vig claimed . look at the post I voted mathilda...

But I think you knew they were town.

Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1504 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:06 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1494, Frozen Angel wrote:I'm going paragraph after paragraph :

In post 1488, Garmr wrote:Ok lets get started with you accusing me of being buddies with fire. Me and fire tend to town read each other when we start games with each other. His my friend on site frozen the key word is friend something you wouldn't understand because you are the ice queen and you can see our friendship in other games. I acknowledge this fact makes me less likely to want to lynch him and is a flaw of mine.

Also you point out where I'm uncertain of dwlee but not the fact he was trying to make a bs reason to lynch me. I take my time to observe him and let him do what I want. Why would scum dwlee try to find a way to lynch me and firebringer do a 360 and try to buddy me if I was scum with them.

1 - I don't care youre friend with fire or not. I'm not scumreading you based on your friendship. I'm scumreading you becuase I feel you were bussing him. "You and him starting to town read each other" and " we are friend frozen" means nothing. if thats the case never play with FB becuase he can be scum and you might miss it becuase "makes me less likely to want to lynch him" . in this game I think you were buddies and this is not the case at all.

2 - dwlee had a very bad start. I guess you tried to attack each other to look distant if anyone of you died. and when FB came you found an opportunity to avoid lynching your friend in day 1 - you delayed it by pressuring other people after replace out and by not showing your self distant from FB you kept the opportunity of bussing in day 1.

1.Tell me why you think I'm bussing him I explained my behaviour around him and how I handle fire instead you discard that and try to push on.
2.Not what happened. Already explained why in point 1. Pretty much all of this is a narrative you wrote and there are plenty of other explanations to why I behave in the way I do.

You have no reason to actually vote firebringer you went on a bus after a fake scum slip from him you never explained why fire and albert behaved that way around you instead you focus on a full on offensive on me.

They say the best defense is a good offense
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1505 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:08 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1503, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 1489, Garmr wrote:Mattp was my number 1 scum read the wagon had just gained more support of course I would jump back on here. You know town doesn't know who is scum or town. But you can because your a filthy disgusting mafioso. That's why you are omgussing now.

I know how town think. I don't think you are town.

I didn't know matt was town. look how I attacked him when he vig claimed . look at the post I voted mathilda...

But I think you knew they were town.

You need to learn how to play if you think all people think alike as town in mafia.

I didn't know mattp was town either so why is good for you to think he was scum and not good for me who actually made a real case. Something you pretty much lack day 1.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1506 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:10 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1502, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 1489, Garmr wrote:Pathetic I never said it was a policy lynch you are obvious scum twisting things.

trash != scummy

no content != scummy

although you were pushing him you were careful to show him as scum

depends on the person I believed dwlee was scummy for these reasons and the way he was behaving I know dwlee could do better as town. I had other reasoning to why dwlee was scum which you opted. Making a narritive again frozen this is a game where you make educated guesses not write a story.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1507 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:12 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1501, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 1499, Garmr wrote:
In post 1495, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 1488, Garmr wrote:How is this hard defending dwlee this is me thinking mattp is scum dwlee wouldn't need hard defending and anyone who knows my scum game knows I don't do hard defending with buddies.

Yeah I saw how you attacked him in the next post you mentioned him ;)

Then you realize that I wasn't defending dwlee and attacking matt p on his weird approach which I thought was scummy making your point entirely worthless. Do you think before you post.

you was doing both by answering for dwlee

I wasn't answering for dwlee at all. If you got that out of that then there's no hope for you.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1508 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:13 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1490, Garmr wrote:Are you really that bad of the game people replacing in always generate stigma and fire is my friends that effects me to some extent. Also the support for the fire wagon wasn't there. Once you learn how to play the game and see flow and direct You can now which of your scum reads will be lynched for the day frozen. Replacing out and in cuts flow.

1 - I'm not bad of the game.
2 - stop telling I'm bad of the game to descredit me and my case against you. I can't be bad of the game and mafia in your mind. this just show your more your alignment ;)
3 - your kidding me right? you just dropped the case becuase the support wasn't there? you really want me to believe that?

pedit : I know people think in different ways. whats this going to do with the case on you? stop "advicing" me. I know how should I play mafia. I know how to catch scum I did that before. I'm doing it now.

I made tones of real cases in day 1. don't even dare to misrepresent me ;)

pedit 2 : I'm dead you know? there are no hope for me at all

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1509 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:14 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1491, Garmr wrote:If you do think that was a slip you are more than worthless he was scum for the dwlee slot through.

My being "more than a worthless" won all those games in day 1 and day 2. I know whats a real slip and whats not and that was

Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1510 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:14 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1500, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 1488, Garmr wrote:Nice slip again you just shown us scum have day talk twice. Also nothing in these posts show any reasoning as to why I would be scum showing that you are more concerned with trying to make me look scummy than rather try to use facts pretty nooby scum stuff.

I'm using the facts

your scum

Facts what facts there are no facts in your cases just weak pathetic emotional pleys.
Your trying to shift something I caught you out on back on me. You slipped it's ok it happens to the best of us.

Also don't use that victim complex it's annoying.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1511 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:14 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1509, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 1491, Garmr wrote:If you do think that was a slip you are more than worthless he was scum for the dwlee slot through.

My being "more than a worthless" won all those games in day 1 and day 2. I know whats a real slip and whats not and that was

I'm reporting this btw

more than a worthless is out of line.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1512 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:16 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1510, Garmr wrote:
In post 1500, Frozen Angel wrote:

I'm using the facts

your scum

Facts what facts there are no facts in your cases just weak pathetic emotional pleys.
Your trying to shift something I caught you out on back on me. You slipped it's ok it happens to the best of us.

Also don't use that victim complex it's annoying.

facts :

- That FB claim and your claim in follow was pre planned unless it was unnecessary.
- I think ABR was trying to show you town by attacking Aero
- You were busying your partners
- you were lying low since day 1 becuase your partners were under pressure.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1513 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:18 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1510, Garmr wrote:Also don't use that victim complex it's annoying.

your misrepresenting me

I made a case against Radja. I made a case against FB

I made a case against Mathilda and ABR ...

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1514 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:21 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1510, Garmr wrote:Facts what facts there are no facts in your cases just
weak pathetic emotional pleys

saying this wont turn them into this you know?

Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1515 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:23 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1508, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 1490, Garmr wrote:Are you really that bad of the game people replacing in always generate stigma and fire is my friends that effects me to some extent. Also the support for the fire wagon wasn't there. Once you learn how to play the game and see flow and direct You can now which of your scum reads will be lynched for the day frozen. Replacing out and in cuts flow.

1 - I'm not bad of the game.
2 - stop telling I'm bad of the game to descredit me and my case against you. I can't be bad of the game and mafia in your mind. this just show your more your alignment ;)
3 - your kidding me right? you just dropped the case becuase the support wasn't there? you really want me to believe that?

pedit : I know people think in different ways. whats this going to do with the case on you? stop "advicing" me. I know how should I play mafia. I know how to catch scum I did that before. I'm doing it now.

I made tones of real cases in day 1. don't even dare to misrepresent me ;)

pedit 2 : I'm dead you know? there are no hope for me at all

1 I'm obvious town and your pushing me so you obviously are as scum you bit off more than you can chew as town you failed miserably to scum hunt.
2.Stop trying to use emotional cases and present a valid reasonign instead of newbie things like labeling things scummy with out showing a scum thought process or trying to use emotional appeal to your case.
3. Tell me who else would of jumped on fire that day?

you are really not lol.

well sorry for your loss
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1516 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:24 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

I died once I'm not kidding - Stop this shit

I feel ofended.

Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1517 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:25 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1511, Frozen Angel wrote:

I'm reporting this btw

I won games day 1 and day 2 before as well so what.

describing you game play as more than worthless is not attacking you personally.

pedit
I thought you were joking about the dying stuff.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1518 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:27 am

Post by Garmr »

And I wasn't attacking the dying stuff either or telling you to go die. You made it into that btw.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1519 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:30 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1515, Garmr wrote:1 I'm obvious town and your pushing me so you obviously are as scum you bit off more than you can chew as town you failed miserably to scum hunt.
2.Stop trying to use emotional cases and present a valid reasonign instead of newbie things like labeling things scummy with out showing a scum thought process or trying to use emotional appeal to your case.
3. Tell me who else would of jumped on fire that day?

1 - your not obv town. I'm not sure why anybody would think your obv town. your hypocrisy is more than obvious. There is nothing suggesting you are town. the fact last night was no night kill is the easy fake gambit. the fact your shoting your obvtown make me more eager that that was preplanned.

2 - I AM NOT MAKING EMOTIONAL CASES. I'M NOT NEWBIE. I KNOW HOW TO PLAY THIS GAME. I AM A VERY GOOD SCUM HUNTER . I CAN PROVE IT. I WILL SHOT IT - EVEN IN TOWN GAMES I LOST I POINTED AT SCUM AND LOST. I'M NOT APEALING TO EMOTION TO PROCESS YOUR CASE. YOUR CASE WAS COMPLETELY BASED ON PURE LOGIC. THE FACT YOUR PISSING ME OFF RIGHT NOW AND TRYING TO DISCREDIT IT IS OBVIOUSLY SCUM MINDED.

3 - I was there already. NO ONE was AGAINST IT. THE FACT NO ONE HELPED ME THERE IS OBVIOUSLY SHOWING YOUR HYPOCRASY.

I was pushing FB. YOU JUST TRIED TO MOVE THE VOTE OUT OF FB

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1520 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:32 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1517, Garmr wrote:
In post 1511, Frozen Angel wrote:

I'm reporting this btw

I won games day 1 and day 2 before as well so what.

describing you game play as more than worthless is not attacking you personally.

pedit
I thought you were joking about the dying stuff.

I don't care. My play is effective. I don't care what do you think. You think my play is shit becuase of my personality. so your attacking my personality. I made a full logical case against you. the fact your trying to show my emotional play bad is just mudding the water.

I wasn't joking.

Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1521 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:37 am

Post by Garmr »

Sigh this why I dislike this site sometimes and some of the people on it. I wasn't attacking you personally just your gameplay. You made it into something personal Your conclusion is worthless since I am town this not a personal attack. You jumped to this conclusion.

You said you were dead. I played the mlg music in sarcasm since you can't be literally dead. Then you go "I died once you offended me." This is just trying to bait someone so you can play victim.

I'm not attacking your personality. I hate the fact you are trying to use emotion in your game play to try and influence the way you want is what bugs me. I want you to leave it out so I can play the god damn game with out dramas. The fact you are proud of it is something else.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1522 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:41 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1521, Garmr wrote:Sigh this why I dislike this site sometimes and some of the people on it. I wasn't attacking you personally just your gameplay. You made it into something personal Your conclusion is worthless since I am town this not a personal attack. You jumped to this conclusion.

You said you were dead. I played the mlg music in sarcasm since you can't be literally dead. Then you go "I died once you offended me." This is just trying to bait someone so you can play victim.

I'm not attacking your personality. I hate the fact you are trying to use emotion in your game play to try and influence the way you want is what bugs me. I want you to leave it out so I can play the god damn game with out dramas. The fact you are proud of it is something else.

well :( I forgive you. please forgive me as well :(

my emotion is real - and I'm not using it any way in my games. thats just me posting.

I'm just a very very very highly emotional and sensitive being. I can't help myself about that. basically no one can. It might heal over time and it is

Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1523 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:43 am

Post by Garmr »

I am sorry if I offended you through just yeh.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1524 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:45 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

I just don't get it why your obv town? your not obv town.

why your repeating it? If there was someone bussing the wagons it should have been you

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”