Smudger
Mafia Scum
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:22 am

Post by Smudger »

In post 64, Smudger wrote:
In post 47, Bluebird wrote:If someone's serious voting on page 2, I want to know why.

who me or the other serious vote on page two?

Bluebird you never chased this, or responded to my question, why?
"There is nothing more ironic or contradictory than life itself"... R.D.

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Smudger
Smudger
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:22 am

Post by Smudger »

In post 22, Smudger wrote:1) Have anyone of you played any off-site games? - a few in a private forum, even modded a couple
2)How about on-site games? If so; How Many?- I was active up until about a year or so ago, then RL had me put MS on the backburner, this is my 8th game since coming back. take a look at my wiki
3) How would you describe yourself as an individual? -
angry old man... seriously I would say I am fairly balanced but have a slight aggressive nature at times

4) What do you think you will be remembered for this game? - no Idea, having fun and playing a good game hopefully
5) Why are you not scum? (:P) - I didnt get picked? :-P
6) Favourite pizza topping? - Pepperoni
7) Favourite Movie? - dont have one to be honest
8) Favourite Song/band/music genre? - ecliptic taste not centered on one.

yes I am grumpy and Old :mad: :P

Plotinus
Plotinus
Kitten Caboodle
Plotinus
Kitten Caboodle
Kitten Caboodle

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:25 am

Post by Plotinus »

Official Vote Count 2.03 Csak csak csak az esik nékem keservesen

Csak, csak, csak az esik nékem keservesen,
Hogy oly büszkén sétál a kedvesem,
Olyan büszkén, mintha sose látott volna,
Mintha a szeretője sosem lettem volna!

Csak, csak, csakazértis járom az utcáját,
Nem kerülöm el a kapufáját,
Hadd pletykáljon minden vénasszony felőle,
Csak, csakis én vagyok az igaz szeretője!

Csak, csak, csak egy csillag ragyog fenn az égen,
Mert a többi ott ég a szemében,
Két szemének égi csillag ragyogása,
Csak, csakis azt ragyogja én vagyok a párja.

Nézd, nézd, nézd a szeme ragyog, mint a csillag.
Akkor gyere hozzám, mikor hívlak!
Jössz Te még majd sírva a mi kis utcánkba,
Csak, csakis akkor leszel majd igazán árva.

Rá, rá, rászállott a fecske a vasútra,
Jártam hozzád egész világ tudja.
Jártam hozzád, de nem fogok most már járni,
Tudom szép szeretőm fog a szíved fájni.

Only only only this makes me bitter,
That my dear walks so proudly,
So proudly, as if she never saw me before,
As if I had never been hir love!

Only only only anyway I walk hir street,
I don't avoid her gate post,
Let all the elderly women gossip about it,
Only only I am hir true love!

Only only only one star shines in the sky,
Because the others shine in hir eye,
Hir two eye star's shine
Only only shine that I am hir partner.

Look look look hir eye shines like a star.
Then come to me when I call you!
You will come crying to our little street,
Only only will you be truly an orphan.

Onto onto onto the swallow flew onto the train tracks,
I went to you the whole world knows it.
I went to you but I won't go now,
I know my pretty love your heart will hurt.

lynching
With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch or no lynch.

:!:
Belisarius
(L-3): AzoriusSenate
Bluebird
(L-4): Smudger

Not voting
(6): Belisarius, Bluebird, Kim, MrCurlyNoodles, Witch_Hunter, Smudger

D
e
a
d
l
i
n
e
:
(expired on 2016-02-01 14:00:00)

M
o
d
n
o
t
e
s
:
L
e
t
m
e
k
n
o
w
i
f
t
h
e
r
e
a
r
e
a
n
y
p
r
o
b
l
e
m
s
w
i
t
h
t
h
e
V
C
Last edited by Plotinus on Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
The failure mode of clever is asshole.

Modding checklists | Sequencer is in Game 5 | Space II is in Day 4
AzoriusSenate
AzoriusSenate
Goon
AzoriusSenate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:54 am

Post by AzoriusSenate »

Did you guys read Bel's opening post today? It was scummy AF in my opinion. I'm not getting anything close to a townie reaction out of my vote on him. In fact, no one else seems to want him lynched. Everyone has him null. This is only fueling my suspicion on him.

As for hiplop later changing his read:
I think it's pretty obvious if hiplop were alive right now he would be reevaluating the game still. I think if a scum is in a position where they have been previously called out by someone for something they have two options. A. Ignore it and eventually have to deal with is coming up again later or be retread. B. Kill the party that has fos'd you to hopefully kill off any potential stress on you. I also find it hard to believe that anyone is finding me scummy at this point. Ok, I hammered a VT but he was playing like a mafia would. I'm trying to move this game along. Let's get the votes on him and see the towny play happen. I'm not seeing towny play from Bel.
Plains and Islands
MrCurlyNoodles
MrCurlyNoodles
Townie
MrCurlyNoodles
Townie
Townie

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:25 pm

Post by MrCurlyNoodles »

I agree that no real town play is happening from Bel and that everyone is, and would be, still reevaluating their reads, as they should be; but my/our point about hiplop changing his read was less about him actually changing his read and more about why he changed his read. He realized he didn't have any evidence. His original point about Bel not RVSing was inaccurate as he did actually vote, hiplop just missed it, and realizing this he retracted his vote and moved on to greener pastures. This doesn't mean Bel isn't scum, he very well could be, but it's why we're all discounting your argument a bit and finding you scummy for pushing it so much. Even in this latest post you're pushing us very hard to vote for him without any real evidence and relying on an argument that was dropped for a solid reason. It's how much you're pushing that's scummy to me.

That being said
@Belisarius
any response to any of this?
AzoriusSenate
AzoriusSenate
Goon
AzoriusSenate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:33 pm

Post by AzoriusSenate »

In post 304, MrCurlyNoodles wrote:I agree that no real town play is happening from Bel and that everyone is, and would be, still reevaluating their reads, as they should be; but my/our point about hiplop changing his read was less about him actually changing his read and more about why he changed his read. He realized he didn't have any evidence. His original point about Bel not RVSing was inaccurate as he did actually vote, hiplop just missed it, and realizing this he retracted his vote and moved on to greener pastures. This doesn't mean Bel isn't scum, he very well could be, but it's why we're all discounting your argument a bit and finding you scummy for pushing it so much. Even in this latest post you're pushing us very hard to vote for him without any real evidence and relying on an argument that was dropped for a solid reason. It's how much you're pushing that's scummy to me.

That being said
@Belisarius
any response to any of this?

That's a whole load of BS. Everyone knows that scumgame revolves around LURKING. I don't care if you write this off as WIFOM but everyone knows that if I'm mafia I'm dumb to tunnel on someone. This is a legitimate scumread and it isn't based on hiplop alone! It's based on my reads of that situation AND my reads on today. You're really pushing the narrative that my FOS on Bel is somehow unfounded and are discrediting it. At least, that's how I'm reading into this situation.
Plains and Islands
Witch_Hunter
Witch_Hunter
Goon
Witch_Hunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:53 pm

Post by Witch_Hunter »

MrCurlyNoodles' s post makes sense. Belisarius is a possibility for today's lynch, but we haven't been given a good reason to do so.

For all the rest of us know, there could be a AzoriusSenate-Belisarius team and this is some weird attempt to either bus Belisarius and make Azorius look town, or lynch Azorius and make Belisarius look town. I don't know, this whole situation is strange.
MrCurlyNoodles
MrCurlyNoodles
Townie
MrCurlyNoodles
Townie
Townie

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:22 pm

Post by MrCurlyNoodles »

In post 305, AzoriusSenate wrote:That's a whole load of BS. Everyone knows that scumgame revolves around LURKING. I don't care if you write this off as WIFOM but everyone knows that if I'm mafia I'm dumb to tunnel on someone. This is a legitimate scumread and it isn't based on hiplop alone! It's based on my reads of that situation AND my reads on today. You're really pushing the narrative that my FOS on Bel is somehow unfounded and are discrediting it. At least, that's how I'm reading into this situation.

I mentioned that there's still the possibility Belisarius is scum, and that he hasn't done anything town-like on this day. I even earlier mentioned that my original gut feeling on him was scum. My questions were more based on what your actual case is because outside of lurking I can't find what he's done that makes his scum, and you haven't mentioned anything beside hiplop's case which he himself debunked. This whole post feels very defensive to me which in turn makes me more suspicious. I do agree that Bel is either lurking or just very inactive right now, both of which are unhelpful, which is why I called him out at the end of my last post, but the reason you seem even more suspicious is because you're trying very hard to convince everyone he's scum but haven't presented anything outside of hiplop's case (since Bel couldn't really be considered lurking until now and you didn't bring it up). You're saying I'm really pushing a narrative but that's exactly what I'm calling you out for, pushing a narrative with no backing. Besides lurking and a debunked case, what's your argument? And why are you pushing it so hard?
Smudger
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:44 pm

Post by Smudger »

Liking Curlynoodles right now.

Azorious what have you got to read Bel on. His posts are rather null in my mind but you sound convinced so convince us what it is you are seeing .

Smudger
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:24 pm

Post by Smudger »

Witch I don't think there is a Bel-Azorious scum team. Azorious' post above looks emotive and due to frustration... it doesn't yet strike me as something scum would do. Even as a bus...

Plotinus
Plotinus
Kitten Caboodle
Plotinus
Kitten Caboodle
Kitten Caboodle

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:51 pm

Post by Plotinus »

B
e
l
i
s
a
r
i
u
s1
h
a
s
b
e
e
n
p
r
o
d
d
e
d
H
e
h
a
s
(expired on 2016-01-25 05:00:00)
t
o
p
o
s
t
o
r
h
e
w
i
l
l
b
e
r
e
p
l
a
c
e
d
The failure mode of clever is asshole.

Modding checklists | Sequencer is in Game 5 | Space II is in Day 4
Witch_Hunter
Witch_Hunter
Goon
Witch_Hunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:20 am

Post by Witch_Hunter »

In post 309, Smudger wrote:Witch I don't think there is a Bel-Azorious scum team. Azorious' post above looks emotive and due to frustration... it doesn't yet strike me as something scum would do. Even as a bus...

I was more defending MrCurlyNoodles by explaining to AzoriusSenate how easy it is to scumread his latest actions. Short of Azorius explaining himself, I have no idea what's going on with all this tunneling. It doesn't match his earlier behavior.
If you can convince him to present his opinion in more detail, please try. Noodles just tried and look the reaction he got.

Azorius, please work with us here. You may have seen something, but tbh you've not done a very good job of explaining it.
Belisarius
Belisarius
Mafia Scum
Belisarius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:24 am

Post by Belisarius »

In post 304, MrCurlyNoodles wrote:That being said @Belisarius any response to any of this?

What response does it need? It's obvBollocks.

Az is voting me because hiplop was suspcious of me...from the time he voted me for not voting until the time he realised that I had, in fact, been voting at the time. After that, I saw no further indication from hiplop that I was anything but null.

A universal townread--and the IC in a newbie game to boot--died N1. This is not surprising as any scum except maybe Witch or Smudger would make that kill in order to remove an unlynchable player from the game. Saying that I in particular would have special reason to ice hiplop but NOBODY ELSE WOULD EVER DO THAT is so illogical I can't even wrap my head around the kind of thought process that could possibly lead someone to that conclusion. I can't respond to that any more than I could to an argument that goes "Lynch Beli, the leprechaun told me to!"
Belisarius
Belisarius
Mafia Scum
Belisarius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:28 am

Post by Belisarius »

In post 307, MrCurlyNoodles wrote:he hasn't done anything town-like on this day.

Oh? Working out that Smudger or Witch wouldn't have broken up a faux-townbloc by killing hiplop isn't trying to figure out the game? Explain this logic in baby talk.
AzoriusSenate
AzoriusSenate
Goon
AzoriusSenate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:08 am

Post by AzoriusSenate »

In post 311, Witch_Hunter wrote:
In post 309, Smudger wrote:Witch I don't think there is a Bel-Azorious scum team. Azorious' post above looks emotive and due to frustration... it doesn't yet strike me as something scum would do. Even as a bus...

I was more defending MrCurlyNoodles by explaining to AzoriusSenate how easy it is to scumread his latest actions. Short of Azorius explaining himself, I have no idea what's going on with all this tunneling. It doesn't match his earlier behavior.
If you can convince him to present his opinion in more detail, please try. Noodles just tried and look the reaction he got.

Azorius, please work with us here. You may have seen something, but tbh you've not done a very good job of explaining it.

I have already explained my reasoning on why Bel is scum. Hiplop was on to something, EVEN IF HE RETRACTED HIS FOS. Bel kills him in the night so hopefully no one notices or writes it off as "he retracted his fos so who cares." I'm very confident in my read and I'm not going to be bullied off of it. This is not even mentioning today for him has been really bad. All of his posts have been defensive and he's trying to think a way out of this pressure on him. If he was townie a reaction to my pushing on him would be a lot more natural than:

What response does it need? It's obvBollocks.

Az is voting me because hiplop was suspcious of me...from the time he voted me for not voting until the time he realised that I had, in fact, been voting at the time. After that, I saw no further indication from hiplop that I was anything but null.

A universal townread--and the IC in a newbie game to boot--died N1. This is not surprising as any scum except maybe Witch or Smudger would make that kill in order to remove an unlynchable player from the game. Saying that I in particular would have special reason to ice hiplop but NOBODY ELSE WOULD EVER DO THAT is so illogical I can't even wrap my head around the kind of thought process that could possibly lead someone to that conclusion. I can't respond to that any more than I could to an argument that goes "Lynch Beli, the leprechaun told me to!"

It's pretty obvious it took him some time to think of a response that would be a balance of completely dismissing my thoughts and making fun of it.
Plains and Islands
Belisarius
Belisarius
Mafia Scum
Belisarius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:29 pm

Post by Belisarius »

In post 314, AzoriusSenate wrote:"he retracted his fos so who cares."

He "retracted his fos" because it was based on a provably factually inaccurate basis.

This was discussed in detail on D1.
AzoriusSenate
AzoriusSenate
Goon
AzoriusSenate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:50 pm

Post by AzoriusSenate »

In post 315, Belisarius wrote:
In post 314, AzoriusSenate wrote:"he retracted his fos so who cares."

He "retracted his fos" because it was based on a provably factually inaccurate basis.

This was discussed in detail on D1.

My fos is not based wholly on his fos. It is a combination of your reactions and gameplay thus far.
Plains and Islands
Belisarius
Belisarius
Mafia Scum
Belisarius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:10 pm

Post by Belisarius »

That's pretty vague. The only actual reason you've stated is "hiplop died because he was the only one who fired shots at Beli", conveniently leaving out that it was based on a false premise.

The feels is an even shittier reason for a lynch than my reason for putting Bluebird in the #2 slot on my hit list.

Join me against Kim. It is your destiny. Together we shall rule this galaxy as father and son!
Witch_Hunter
Witch_Hunter
Goon
Witch_Hunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:12 pm

Post by Witch_Hunter »

Smudger, MrCurlyNoodles, what should we do while they have their fight? Just watch and hope for good information? Take a side? There's still a while before the deadline, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't be doing something. Since they're not likely to be a scumteam, according to Smudger, then there's at least one more scum to find.

I'm for getting back to discussing Bluebird, as we were doing before this new situation came up. She's still lurking, so not much more to go on. Though this is a moment when town should be making some effort to help, and this inactivity isn' helpful. Smudger, do you think her case on you was town or scum?
AzoriusSenate
AzoriusSenate
Goon
AzoriusSenate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:23 pm

Post by AzoriusSenate »

In post 318, Witch_Hunter wrote:Smudger, MrCurlyNoodles, what should we do while they have their fight? Just watch and hope for good information? Take a side? There's still a while before the deadline, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't be doing something. Since they're not likely to be a scumteam, according to Smudger, then there's at least one more scum to find.

I'm for getting back to discussing Bluebird, as we were doing before this new situation came up. She's still lurking, so not much more to go on. Though this is a moment when town should be making some effort to help, and this inactivity isn' helpful. Smudger, do you think her case on you was town or scum?

You guys take as long as you need to but I'm just going to say right now I'm never removing my vote on this guy. He's scum and needs to bite the dirt so we can find the next one. We can read for interactions right now but I think he's probably going to play today as if he's being lynched and will probably throw out a bunch of random stuff to throw us off of the second mafia.
Plains and Islands
AzoriusSenate
AzoriusSenate
Goon
AzoriusSenate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:28 pm

Post by AzoriusSenate »

I'd like to add that his interaction with Kim leads me to believe Kim is pretty solid town.
Plains and Islands
Belisarius
Belisarius
Mafia Scum
Belisarius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:38 pm

Post by Belisarius »

Tunnel harder.
Smudger
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:20 pm

Post by Smudger »

Interesting. Azorious you really have nothing as I read it Bel has negated your argument. So one question if Bel was not a lynch today who would it be in your opinion?

Witch I think that Scum is somewhere here Azorious/Kim/Bluebird, in no particular order I might add

MrCurlyNoodles
MrCurlyNoodles
Townie
MrCurlyNoodles
Townie
Townie

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:16 pm

Post by MrCurlyNoodles »

In post 318, Witch_Hunter wrote:Smudger, MrCurlyNoodles, what should we do while they have their fight? Just watch and hope for good information? Take a side? There's still a while before the deadline, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't be doing something.

I'm not sure. It feels like if we don't add on to the argument it's just going to fizzle out super quick (like it seems to already have). That being said I'm not really sure what to add past what we already have. I do agree that it's improbable for them to be a scum team but as scummy as Azorius' tunnelling is comments like this:
In post 317, Belisarius wrote:Join me against Kim. It is your destiny. Together we shall rule this galaxy as father and son!
Are what make me suspicious of Belisarius as well (though still more suspicious of Azorius). He also seems to be hard on the Kim train for not a very well explained reason since early in day 1.

In terms of talking about other things while they argue it out, Kim and especially Bluebird's current inactivity is unhelpful but in their absence I'm not entirely sure what there is to discuss since they're not bringing anything new. In terms of what they've done so far did you have anything specific to talk about or bring up? Which one do you find scummier?

Also in terms of this:
In post 313, Belisarius wrote:
In post 307, MrCurlyNoodles wrote:he hasn't done anything town-like on this day.

Oh? Working out that Smudger or Witch wouldn't have broken up a faux-townbloc by killing hiplop isn't trying to figure out the game? Explain this logic in baby talk.

I had totally forgotten about that sorry. That is pretty town. I'm still a little suspicious though.
Smudger
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:29 pm

Post by Smudger »

Bluebird who are your top three lynch candidates and why?

Kim who are your top three lynch candidates and why?

Witch as to what to do, theres not much I can do until Bluebird and Kim rejoin us. lest watch and wait.. i want to see the reaction from all three Azorious/Bluebird and Kim, to the questions I have asked them ...

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”