NY 193 : Werewolf Mania (GAME OVER- TOWN WIN)

Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:31 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 974, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 968, Almost50 wrote:The exception would be someone with an established meta of lurking out in D1.

Tranlsation: "I realize that I'm totally contradicting myself w/ my snarky read so I'm gonna make up an exception"

That's EXACTLY what went through my mind when I read that as well.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:35 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 942, Zulfy wrote:
In post 864, JarJarDrinks wrote:See this is why I'm not sure about Almost. Like every post of his screams scum to me. But several of my scumreads don't jive w/ Almost as a scumbuddy.

JJ, why is bussing not a sufficient explanation?

What does bussing have to do w/ anything? I'm not saying that they don't jive as scumbuddies cause they're scumreading eachother. In fact, several of my scumreads are because of people DEFENDING almost.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:46 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 970, Xkfyu wrote:Why do you think so?

Is this JarJar's twin brother? DON'T ASK QUESTIONS WHEN THEY'VE ALREADY BEEN ANSWERED.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:52 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 972, BlackStar wrote:What are you basing this on?

A little birdie dropped the news to me. NO, WAIT! That was the BeBop bit. SS' was delivered by one of Santa's elves.

Meanwhile; River Tam (of the Firefly show) dreamt YOU were scum, and she's never wrong, you know.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:53 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 977, Almost50 wrote:
In post 970, Xkfyu wrote:Why do you think so?

Is this JarJar's twin brother? DON'T ASK QUESTIONS WHEN THEY'VE ALREADY BEEN ANSWERED.

Cool can you post a link to when you answered?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:55 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 974, JarJarDrinks wrote:Tranlsation: "I realize that I'm totally contradicting myself w/ my snarky read so I'm gonna make up an exception"

Oh, I forgot to write "Not advised for JarJar to read" on top of my post.

Meesa think yousa wasting you time on someone you've already voted. Translation: You're still trying to convince yourself you did the right thing, but you can't quite digest it.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:57 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 979, JarJarDrinks wrote:Cool can you post a link to when you answered?

I can, but I won't. I'm not going to do your job for you if you're too lazy to dig it up yourself.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:59 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 981, Almost50 wrote:
In post 979, JarJarDrinks wrote:Cool can you post a link to when you answered?

I can, but I won't. I'm not going to do your job for you if you're too lazy to dig it up yourself.

IT DOESNT EXIST.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:00 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

I just read through your ISO TWICE. Trust me, I'm not being lazy. Either is Xy.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:03 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 981, Almost50 wrote:I'm not going to do your job for you if you're too lazy to dig it up yourself.

Seriously so Fn Anti-town ^^^^^. If you're town and ur townreading me and Xy, then you should just say to urslef "Well even though these guys are Lazy, I'm gonna help them out because it helps the town".

Please explain how being petty helps the town.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:08 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

Almost, if you are town you need to step the F back a reevaluate. How the F can you look @ Xky and my ISOs and call us lazy?

The effort we're putting in is Fn obvious. It's pretty clear that we've gone over people ISOs several times as we keep quoting and referencing them.
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:10 am

Post by BlackStar »

In post 978, Almost50 wrote:
In post 972, BlackStar wrote:What are you basing this on?

A little birdie dropped the news to me. NO, WAIT! That was the BeBop bit. SS' was delivered by one of Santa's elves.

Meanwhile; River Tam (of the Firefly show) dreamt YOU were scum, and she's never wrong, you know.

You're being so weird in this game
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:14 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 983, JarJarDrinks wrote:I just read through your ISO TWICE. Trust me, I'm not being lazy. Either is Xy.

Actually, I just found it. It's in Post . It took me 4 ISO read throughs to find it because, for the first 3, when I re-read the "I trust scum's reads" nonsense I threw up in my mouth a little (again), causing me to immediately stop reading that post.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:15 am

Post by Xkfyu »

However, this
In post 984, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 981, Almost50 wrote:I'm not going to do your job for you if you're too lazy to dig it up yourself.

Seriously so Fn Anti-town ^^^^^. If you're town and ur townreading me and Xy, then you should just say to urslef "Well even though these guys are Lazy, I'm gonna help them out because it helps the town".

Please explain how being petty helps the town.

and this
In post 985, JarJarDrinks wrote:Almost, if you are town you need to step the F back a reevaluate. How the F can you look @ Xky and my ISOs and call us lazy?

The effort we're putting in is Fn obvious. It's pretty clear that we've gone over people ISOs several times as we keep quoting and referencing them.

is spot on.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:16 am

Post by Almost50 »

1- SS is playing the same way he did when we played together and he was TOWN.
2- His reads -more or less- coincide with my own.
3- He is the only one with a vote on me who makes sense to me.
4- NOTHING in his posts seem to jump at me as even remotely scummy.

Does this help?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:21 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 987, Xkfyu wrote:Actually, I just found it. It's in Post 810.

So I DID answer this question before. Right?
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:21 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 956, RadiantCowbells wrote:Xyfu is a strong pick for scum.
I could lynch that.

You couldn't, even if you tried. Be my guest though.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:26 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 990, Almost50 wrote:
In post 987, Xkfyu wrote:Actually, I just found it. It's in Post 810.

So I DID answer this question before. Right?

Yes, you did. However, even if I had found it before, that doesn't necessarily mean that I wouldn't have asked it again. And if you don't know why that is, or have a problem with that, then you don't understand a very rudimentary interrogation concept.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:30 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

Thank you for being cooperative Almost. Now can you answer a more important question I asked:

In post 828, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 196, Almost50 wrote:Right here, we're still at the dawn of D1, and I was not at all under pressure.
I took the initiative myself and purposefully acted scummy with the intention of providing a cover for the town PRs to wade through interactions freely and w/o getting noticed.
I was counting on them (whoever they are) to see through my act and realize such behaviour was unnecessary, and would NOT come from scum especially this early into the game, but I did put myself on stand-by to get lynched if they couldn't find any better option.

Please point out what you did to purposefully act scummy.

And you can't just say "Look through my ISO and everything that looks scummy to you is intentional."
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:41 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 922, Xkfyu wrote:Actually, a question to anyone who is either not currently on Almost50's wagon, or that I have not spoken to since switching to Almost50:

What is your opinion on what I've said to, and about, Almost50 since I started my line of questioning on him (somewhere around Post )?

I guess a blanket question to all doesn't work on this site, as this has just been utterly ignored. So, I guess I'll just have to be explicit with my questions from now on. So...

@Radiant Cowbells: what is your opinion on what I've said to, and about, Almost50 since I started my line of questioning on him (somewhere around Post )?

@Zulfy: what is your opinion on what I've said to, and about, Almost50 since I started my line of questioning on him (somewhere around Post )?

@Keyser Soze: what is your opinion on what I've said to, and about, Almost50 since I started my line of questioning on him (somewhere around Post )?

@Nero Cain: what is your opinion on what I've said to, and about, Almost50 since I started my line of questioning on him (somewhere around Post )?

@I Am Innocent: what is your opinion on what I've said to, and about, Almost50 since I started my line of questioning on him (somewhere around Post )?

@Masqerade: what is your opinion on what I've said to, and about, Almost50 since I started my line of questioning on him (somewhere around Post )?

@BeBoReBop: what is your opinion on what I've said to, and about, Almost50 since I started my line of questioning on him (somewhere around Post )?

@TheBlueRose: what is your opinion on what I've said to, and about, Almost50 since I started my line of questioning on him (somewhere around Post )?

@Golden Robster: what is your opinion on what I've said to, and about, Almost50 since I started my line of questioning on him (somewhere around Post )?

@Firebringer: what is your opinion on what I've said to, and about, Almost50 since I started my line of questioning on him (somewhere around Post )?

@pisskop: what is your opinion on what I've said to, and about, Almost50 since I started my line of questioning on him (somewhere around Post )?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:48 am

Post by Almost50 »

@JarJar: How does that help you or the town now? I mean, let's assume you finally came to the conclusion I was town and moved on.. it would only mean 6 days have been wasted for nothing and you need to start searching for someone to lynch.

The BEST move the town can do now; apart from lynching real scum is to lynch ME. It will stop me from being a distraction, and it will give some the opportunity to look back @ my comments & interactions and work something beneficial out of them. Right now my mere existence in the game is blocking the progress of any successful scum hunting process.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:50 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 994, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 922, Xkfyu wrote:Actually, a question to anyone who is either not currently on Almost50's wagon, or that I have not spoken to since switching to Almost50:

What is your opinion on what I've said to, and about, Almost50 since I started my line of questioning on him (somewhere around Post )?

I guess a blanket question to all doesn't work on this site, as this has just been utterly ignored. So, I guess I'll just have to be explicit with my questions from now on. So...

@Radiant Cowbells: what is your opinion on what I've said to, and about, Almost50 since I started my line of questioning on him (somewhere around Post )?

@Zulfy: what is your opinion on what I've said to, and about, Almost50 since I started my line of questioning on him (somewhere around Post )?

@Keyser Soze: what is your opinion on what I've said to, and about, Almost50 since I started my line of questioning on him (somewhere around Post )?

@Nero Cain: what is your opinion on what I've said to, and about, Almost50 since I started my line of questioning on him (somewhere around Post )?

@I Am Innocent: what is your opinion on what I've said to, and about, Almost50 since I started my line of questioning on him (somewhere around Post )?

@Masqerade: what is your opinion on what I've said to, and about, Almost50 since I started my line of questioning on him (somewhere around Post )?

@BeBoReBop: what is your opinion on what I've said to, and about, Almost50 since I started my line of questioning on him (somewhere around Post )?

@TheBlueRose: what is your opinion on what I've said to, and about, Almost50 since I started my line of questioning on him (somewhere around Post )?

@Golden Robster: what is your opinion on what I've said to, and about, Almost50 since I started my line of questioning on him (somewhere around Post )?

@Firebringer: what is your opinion on what I've said to, and about, Almost50 since I started my line of questioning on him (somewhere around Post )?

@pisskop: what is your opinion on what I've said to, and about, Almost50 since I started my line of questioning on him (somewhere around Post )?

How come you didn't ask me, when I'm not on Almost's wagon either?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:54 am

Post by Masquerade »

In post 967, Keyser Söze wrote:Welcome Masquerade, your slot is in my null pile - thoughts of the thread so far when you can.

Thank you Keyser.
I find that I'm having a hard time getting reads. I usually keep to the smaller (max 13p) games, so this is a lot to take in. But I'll manage!
So far Jarjar has been looking good and lately I liked what you've been doing as well. Xk is fine too.
Almost is just weird to me and right now I'd be happy to lynch him. I've only seen him respond but not coming up with own content.

@Xk: I like your style () I need to go make dinner but I'll make your question priority because it seems more fun to answer then weed through another 20 pages. I'll be back in some hours.

I kinda agree with Almost here. I don't want to leave him today only to be brought up again tomorrow. I also don't want any investigative role outed because Almost decided to make a bad play. But I'm behind almost 20 pages so don't take me too seriously right now.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:56 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 996, Almost50 wrote:How come you didn't ask me, when I'm not on Almost's wagon either?

That was only one criterion for who that question was directed towards. The other was "those that I have not spoken to since switching to Almost50." And since I have spoken to you since I switched to Almost50, you were disqualified from being asked that question. Sorry, you just didn't make the cut.
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:57 am

Post by Zulfy »

Good morning
no investigation no right to speak

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”