Blitz 21 - Hope plus One ―kibou― [End]

This forum was a trial run for quick games with deadlines no more than 96 hours per Day. Please see more here
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1550 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:57 am

Post by Ankamius »

I dont know where the town reads even came from.

I guess there's no point in hiding this anymore, but I have a tell on her. She tries to actively sort me as town since she knows I'm not very strong at faking engages as scum. She tries to stay out of my way and avoid engaging me as scum since she knows she can't hide from me in the same fashion.

Her play this game early on is to do the null vote on me early on, then makes an awkward case on me when I start to pressure her and avoids talking to or about me again. That's her scum response, not jher town response.

I'll also note that she's easier to read very early on and her posts in the first few pages feel much more similar to that one touhou upick that she was scum in than in alfred hitchcock.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1551 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:23 am

Post by Antihero »

In post 1516, Ranger wrote:You know what, I don't really have the motivation to show why
Sakura Hana
is town. Sakura just is. I suppose I can point you to , where a talah/KT/Ankamius scumteam was proposed (not bad), , the very town nature of Sakura's replace out...if you don't see it, then I'm sorry. Sakura's just town, so...leave it at that.

no, all this stuff is null and it should be telling that this stands in pretty stark contrast to your analysis on your other town reads
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1552 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:27 am

Post by Gorkington »

^^^^^^^
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1553 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:32 am

Post by Spiffeh »

VOTE: Titus

w/e

I still think MKA is a better bet for scum but I Titus needs to actually do things other than vote park me
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1554 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:03 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1527, Gorkington wrote:
In post 1473, Titus wrote:VOTE: Spiffeh

Hi.
why is this a thing.

In post 1484, Titus wrote:
In post 1480, Spiffeh wrote:Titus if you want to live vote for MKA

You got scumbuddies who can murder or lynch me?

I don't see any real reason to vote there. You want my vote, tell me why.
this is pretty much exactly what i expect from scumTitus.

In post 1506, Titus wrote:*attempts to obvtown*

Error: File does not exist. Like no on ever calls me obvtown.

What do you think of spiffeh gork and wisdom?
also pretty much exactly what i expect from scumTitus.

bummed that it seems like sakura did a scumAtE replace-out.

Cuz he was in my suspects from when I subbed in looking at the VCs when I subbed in.
You have no idea what scumTitus is. You're just throwing lines out in confbias or to prevent from actually giving reasons.
Gork and Wisdom need to do something else to inspire confidence in the reads here. Wisdom has been prototypical loud obnoxious townbeard (wrong yesterday wrong today) but we the purple gives me pause. Gork isn't even trying. In 1527, he acts like my questions to him to engage him don't even exist.

So let's try it again, you got any reads Gork?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1555 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:07 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1548, Gorkington wrote:i really want to call ranger town cause she feels different from mafiaception. but that sakura read is really bad. titus is literally playing exactly the same as she was in mafiaception. saying sakura "was just town" doesnt cut it anymore.

Dude, if you're going to reference my meta, don't die about it.

First, you imply my scumgames are like robotic. Please. I literally just finished fooling you and Ank as scum.
Second, I came in, did something to get reads off the ground (mini VCA) and falling in line behind the wagon in my list until I can get reads.
Third, in mafiaception I still tried to lead wagons. Here, I am trying to just say ok, here's where I am y'all pick till I get caught up.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1556 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:09 am

Post by Spiffeh »

Ok so why are you voting for me
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1557 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:12 am

Post by Gorkington »

In post 1527, Gorkington wrote:
In post 1473, Titus wrote:VOTE: Spiffeh

Hi.
why is this a thing.
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1558 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:14 am

Post by Gorkington »

i get that mana was a game that happened. and theres obviously a blindspot in my ability to townread you accurately. im pretty confident in my gutpings when you are scum though. and this pushback on wisdom and i is just really really bad. like. do you really want to do this? i dont want to make this game miserable for you q.q
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1559 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:19 am

Post by Gorkington »

like, to be clear. im super busy with work right now. but the moment i get even a free second in this game and some motivation, im going to be really obviously town. now, i think youre scum here and i think youre going to swing this typical angle of "gork is scum for pushing me yadda yadda". this is me just saying that if that is the case, you should really really consider if thats what you want your strategy to be. because i dont want to make you have a bad time. but yeah. if youre town and this is a legit suspicion then whatevs live your life, but your questions to me are bad and you need to explain the spiff vote.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1560 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:23 am

Post by Titus »

I explained the Spiffeh vote in 1554. Sorry if it's not the explanation you want but it's the truth, he's in my suspect pool. He has a wagon and all he's doing is whining I voted him.

There will be no magical unicorns or anything else until I beat this flu if I live that long.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1561 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:25 am

Post by Gorkington »

Titus wrote:Cuz he was in my suspects from when I subbed in looking at the VCs when I subbed in.
why.
words.
give them.

Titus wrote:He has a wagon and all he's doing is whining I voted him.
ok.
and why is whining scummy.
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1562 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:26 am

Post by Gorkington »

^please.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1563 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:31 am

Post by Titus »

1) my mini VCA had a suggested few suspects. One had a wagon. I voted it. There's only so many ways to repeat myself.
2) whining alone isn't scummy. It's the total lack of scumhunting Spiffeh is doing. There's no fight back, no reads discussion. He threatened me once to try and vote MKA which I refused to vote. No Followup. He votes me yet gives no comment on that.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1564 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:32 am

Post by Titus »

2) whining is a personality tell. I realized that came out wierd but hit the wrong button.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1565 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:37 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 1554, Titus wrote:wrong yesterday

nope
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1566 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:38 am

Post by Gorkington »

can you explain the mini vca.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1567 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:41 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1566, Gorkington wrote:can you explain the mini vca.

Sure. Give me a minute though. I am going to try to be clear but I know I am not at 100%.

If it's not up in an hour, it'll be up in 4. I have a doctor visit.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1568 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:52 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1460, Titus wrote:OK. Let's see here. Initial impressions time.

Anti is town more than likely unless Ocean is scum.
Ocean slot more likely than not is town.

Wouldn't mind a phantom trebuchet or ank lynch.

Now to read things beyond iso of the mod.

Ok, these are my conclusions.

Generally, when I conduct a VCA, I give great deference to the counterwagons to scum. In this case, my slot happens to be said counterwagon and I know I am town.

There's also a counter to KT with the Talah slot (yours). Possible s v s wagons, sure. I got no interest in that wagon though.
Scatter plot also counter to the KT wagon.
Expedience is also counter.
So was my slot.

That behavior strongly suggests scum are lynch shopping.

TrebuchetMS, now Spiffeh, spent most of the time in the middle, which is my sweet bus zone of death, only to hop off to the Sakura wagon towards the end.
Ank spends a good chunk of time on the counter wagons, same with Wisdom. Wisdom was voting ktcreeper earlier though,something he never really did in we the purple.
Phantom slot never was offered as a lynch alternative despite being new and lynchbait a lot.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1569 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:58 am

Post by Gorkington »

why was spiffeh alone your focus? you literally just said that ank and other people on the wagon are questionable. and then called me scummy despite my slot being a potential counterwagon and dismissing it with "meh idc about that".
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1570 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:00 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1569, Gorkington wrote:why was spiffeh alone your focus? you literally just said that ank and other people on the wagon are questionable. and then called me scummy despite my slot being a potential counterwagon and dismissing it with "meh idc about that".

Spiffeh alone isn't my focus. :igmeou: I don't get that. He has a wagon out of my list. If phantom got a wagon, I would have voted there.

I am not even sure what your point is with you. I am trying to sort whether you're derp headed town or scum. Your play is anti-town at a minimum trying to fit my play into a spot where it doesn't fit.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1571 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:03 am

Post by Gorkington »

you said spiff was who came out as scummy from VCA.

if this VCA was genuine, why did you come at only spiff, myself and wisdom, given that you just admitted that counterwagons to scum are interesting to you and that my slot was a counterwagon to scum. feels to me like your reasoning for your original reads and your reasoning for your VCA now is vastly different.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1572 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:07 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1571, Gorkington wrote:you said spiff was who came out as scummy from VCA.

if this VCA was genuine, why did you come at only spiff, myself and wisdom, given that you just admitted that counterwagons to scum are interesting to you and that my slot was a counterwagon to scum. feels to me like your reasoning for your original reads and your reasoning for your VCA now is vastly different.

I am trying to sort your slots. Day 2 is not an ironclad VCA but a jumping off point. You happened to be the people who were posting and engaging me, so I would naturally try and sort you back.

No one has ever mastered my VCA but me. I am not a good teacher of it. I tried with metal but he got banned. A good VCA looks at the Gamestate and what scum are likely to do to eliminate certain slots as scum, not peg who is scum. I got no interest in lynching you today, but I am still going to hunt your slot.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1573 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:07 am

Post by Gorkington »

like, the issue im having is that youre saying you did vca, yes? why are your reads out of that vca now different than your reads out of the vca before? you can call me derptown all you want, but that discrepency reads hard like you made up your original vca as an excuse to scumread spiff and worse like you ignored your "vca" to push an omgus scumread on my slot.
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1574 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:08 am

Post by Gorkington »

like youre being selective with your vca. ive only ever seen you do that as scum.

Return to “Blitz Games Trial”