Blitz 21 - Hope plus One ―kibou― [End]

This forum was a trial run for quick games with deadlines no more than 96 hours per Day. Please see more here
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2100 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:56 pm

Post by pieguyn »

votecount 3.4
PhantomCobalt (3) - Gorkington, Ankamius, Expedience

Scatterplot (2) - Wisdom, Spiffeh
Ankamius (2) - Ranger, Scatterplot
Expedience (1) - Antihero

Not voting (2) - hiplop, PhantomCobalt

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch. Deadline is February 29, 17:40 GMT-7 or in (expired on 2016-02-02 20:40:00).
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2101 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:01 pm

Post by Ankamius »

You're not actually 'herding' anyone. You're just shouting into the void and hoping that people follow you, which has done a whole lot of nothing for the past 3/4 of the game for you so far. Either make a serious effort of CONVINCING people to vote for me or just do a fucking reads reset already. It's extremely tiring and the fact that you're seemingly not even realizing that your entire strategy will never work is getting old.

Just look at the rest of your post for proof. I could literally just quote wall everything you said and respond with "lol" for every single one and it would be just as indicative of anything as yours.
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2102 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:02 pm

Post by Ranger »

Ankamius wrote:Have my reads seriously been that bad all game?
No, you've just been scum the entire game.

Expedience wrote:I think that Ranger is too confident and possible scum, her reads haven't changed hardly at all since early on and she keeps using anything she can to reinforce her hypothesis of Ankiamus and I being scum.
Hmm...
Ankiamus sounds calm and I think his response to being wrong about Sakura is genuine.
These sound awfully familiar. Almost as if another suspicious player has been advocating similar thoughts.

I'm sure it's just coincidence and not at all in any way them sharing an alignment, though. Right?

Expedience wrote:If anything, Wisdom saying that MKA was killed to frame him is scummy, but I have a townread on Wisdom regardless. Because he might have killed MKA and worried that people would suspect him for it.
Spiffeh sounds less overconfident now than he did on d1. I still don't like his stance on Sakura's replace out, especially after she flipped town. There are scummier players though.
Dat waffle.

Antihero wrote:already talked about this.
Not really. Quoting a bunch of posts, many of which
were the foundation of my Ankamius scumread in the first place
, and saying (not analyzing, just blindly saying) "these are town" is not what I'd call "talking". You didn't truly give me reasons. Explain to me WHY those are town buttons. Because they just look like scum to me.
AKA, rBree2. Casual tryhard. I've Quite the RANGE. #pluralgang
"Interestingly though, town winrate in Blitzes has been really high."
- RadiantCowbells |
"Ranger's been town in most of them."
- Plotinus
"Ranger fake claiming? I'm shocked"
- usesPython
Game History
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2103 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:03 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 2098, Ranger wrote:
Ankamius wrote:VOTE: PhantomCobalt
Prefer this to Scatterplot.
More scum blatantly being opportunistic. He was on the Scatterplot wagon, and as soon as the chance for a PhantomCobalt wagon forms, he leaps on it. It's arguably the second-worst vote of today, maybe even the whole game.

wow
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2104 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:04 pm

Post by Ranger »

Also, I find it no coincidence that the Scatterplot wagon, AND the PhantomCobalt wagon, formed in response to the Ankamius wagon.
AKA, rBree2. Casual tryhard. I've Quite the RANGE. #pluralgang
"Interestingly though, town winrate in Blitzes has been really high."
- RadiantCowbells |
"Ranger's been town in most of them."
- Plotinus
"Ranger fake claiming? I'm shocked"
- usesPython
Game History
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2105 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:04 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 2102, Ranger wrote:
Antihero wrote:already talked about this.
Not really. Quoting a bunch of posts, many of which
were the foundation of my Ankamius scumread in the first place
, and saying (not analyzing, just blindly saying) "these are town" is not what I'd call "talking". You didn't truly give me reasons. Explain to me WHY those are town buttons. Because they just look like scum to me.

wow
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2106 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:08 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

In post 2104, Ranger wrote:Also, I find it no coincidence that the Scatterplot wagon, AND the PhantomCobalt wagon, formed in response to the Ankamius wagon.

So who are the scum pushing these supposed counter wagons?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2107 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:09 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Apparently me since I've been the only one on both of them.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2108 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:11 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 2098, Ranger wrote:Wisdom, it's physically painful to me knowing you're town. Because I want to reach through my monitor and strangle you.

It's mutual. You're approaching Titus levels with your stubbornness.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2109 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:12 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

Well I don't get how she can say it's no coincidence that counter wagons to you have formed without thinking scum other than you is pushing one
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #2110 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:13 pm

Post by Antihero »

In post 2102, Ranger wrote:Not really. Quoting a bunch of posts, many of which were the foundation of my Ankamius scumread in the first place, and saying (not analyzing, just blindly saying) "these are town" is not what I'd call "talking". You didn't truly give me reasons. Explain to me WHY those are town buttons. Because they just look like scum to me.

there really isn't that much reason to be had other than having played with ank as scum and town before and just kind of having a feel for what he does as both alignments.
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2111 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:14 pm

Post by Ankamius »

It's because she's deathtunneling, Spiffeh. That's literally the only reason.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2112 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:14 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 2098, Ranger wrote:More scum blatantly being opportunistic. He was on the Scatterplot wagon, and as soon as the chance for a PhantomCobalt wagon forms, he leaps on it.

...why? What was wrong with staying on Scatterplot? How don't you see how hard you're reaching?
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #2113 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:16 pm

Post by Antihero »

ranger
i will work with you to make an expedience wagon happen. can we do that?
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2114 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:17 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 2104, Ranger wrote:Also, I find it no coincidence that the Scatterplot wagon, AND the PhantomCobalt wagon, formed in response to the Ankamius wagon.

Yeah, Ank's four scumbuddies are trying to save him.

Wake up, Ranger.
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #2115 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:16 pm

Post by hiplop »

Scatter > ank > phantom

I'm still a bit behind (saturday night partyin!) but that is my stance from skimming last few pages
third best scummer of all time
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #2116 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:34 pm

Post by hiplop »

this is horrible please dont do this spiffeh. I think you're town but all this does is let scum slip through the crakcs

ankamius wrote:Town:
Antihero because duh.
Hiplop because of tone, mainly.
Gork because the attack on me is blatantly town.

Rest:
Wisdom and Scatterplot are question marks; I have a spotty read accuracy on Wisdom and I've never played with either head of Scatterplot before; neither slot has given me any alignment impressions either way.
Ranger is down to null. The attack on me is either town who is just deathtunneling all game or scum who is using it as an excuse to not do anything. It's nearly impossible to tell and the fact that there's very little in her ISO when you remove me from it doesn't help anything.
Expedience is leaning town; his vote on Firebringer at the end of the day doesn't look like bussing and he was hesitant to join the Sakura/Titus wagon for a lot of day 2. It's an awkward scum agenda to take when he's this consistently under pressure. The reason he's not straight town is because of the last second Titus vote.
Spiffeh read is on hold until he can quantify his read on me. My paranoia on him is mainly from how vague he is with defending me and I'm well aware that this is a blind spot of mine. I have no idea what the differences between his town and scum game are otherwise, so.
PhantomCobalt is null-scum. I can't shake that I was onto something with him despite being wrong on Sakura. The read itself feel very distant, but then again I can't even remember anything he's done in a really long time.

this readslist is bad af man. Why do you not have a SINGLE scumread? There are 6 reads here that you can safely jump to without looking bad. This is like, super scum reads list???

Spiff please explain this ank read it makes no sense to me at all :/ paranois me..

I think wisdom is right re: expedience. He is a noob. He felt this way in our last game together.

In post 1984, Gorkington wrote:man wisdom youre so arrogant. it's obvious talah was the nk n1 because scum didn't want to eventually deal with me replacing in

this made me laugh out loud. Good job.

PC is town I think. He is a bit of a troll but very likely town. I don't support that lynch at all.

I will however VOTE: ankamius I hated that readslist.

Town-wisdom anti, ranger
less-town- gorkington, spiffeh, Expedience, PC
scum- plothydra ankamius
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #2117 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:34 pm

Post by hiplop »

that first quote is supposed to have spiffeh listing off the possible lynches for today
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #2118 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:41 pm

Post by hiplop »

worst comes to worse I'll do scatterplot too.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2119 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 9:24 pm

Post by Wisdom »

Hiplop why is Phantom town?

I wish I could articulate why Ank is town. I think anti's explanation comes close. He has made posts that don't really feel like they come from scum-him.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2120 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 9:32 pm

Post by Wisdom »

I mean, I also did what you dislike Ank for, in , and I'm town, so it can happen that someone doesn't have confident scumreads.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2121 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:32 am

Post by Ankamius »

What's wrong with not having any strong scumreads?
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2122 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:42 am

Post by Wisdom »

It gives the impression you're not committing so that you can jump to any mislynch town supports.
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2123 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:59 am

Post by Expedience »

In post 2081, Wisdom wrote:Expedience, what about Scatterplot?

I'm not sure. I read their ISO and got confused, I think there's inconsistency in their stances that's more than just the hydra dissonance they have as well. The read on PhantomCobalt flips so many times. If PhantomCobalt flips scum, I think it's possible they are scumpartners because it's weird Scatterplot mentions it out of nowhere. I have trouble following their scumreads on Ankiamus and especially Wisdom.

They aren't an independently strong scumread like they were for me before, that feeling seems to have waned here.
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2124 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:01 am

Post by Expedience »

In post 2088, Antihero wrote:what i quoted on you was a non-stance. so is the thing on spiffeh.

Maybe it was a non-stance, I was just writing down my thoughts.

the scumread on phantom is stretched, phantom already said he was phoneposting and not voting is somehow the ultimate scumtell. weak.

I didn't say it was the ultimate scumtell, but it is a scumtell. I was lynched for doing that before (granted, I was town, but I think I was lynched for good reason). It's not very hard to vote while phoneposting since you can click a button and it inserts the vote tags.

(and how would plot townreading him for joking about something be relevant at all?)

Because he might continue doing that behavior if he sees that he gets townread for it.

the read on ranger is similarly strained (why would it be hard for scumranger to come up with reasons to townread sakura?)

Ranger's read on Sakura was strained in a similar way to how you consider my read on Ranger strained. Main difference is that my read isn't actually strained because of this. She wants to appear consistently pushing the same people so she has trouble explaining her reads on scummy town.

Also, I don't understand why you were giving me shit for the unexplained vote when you explicitly said in another game that people didn't have to give reasons for their reads.

Return to “Blitz Games Trial”