Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4125 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:50 am

Post by Marquis »

In post 4124, Marquis wrote:sure, my vote pattern is fully possible as a bus. in the same way snarky's towntells were fully possible as a result of coaching.

you're not analyzing players or determining alignments. you're looking for actions that could be construed to fit a predetermined read, and selectively applying loopholes that fit the narrative you want to sell.

like we're repeating the same pattern of buying into this for whatever dumb reason on me this time and being :OH NO: when they inevitably flip town
link in bio
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #4126 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:59 am

Post by Titus »

Oh bullshit. Snarky never town told like ever.I was wrong there though.

You're trying to fit narrative here.

You and I BOTH know that piegyn should not be meta reading me after the shitstorm that is FF7. He was all, Titus is 100% scum their and I was town. My reads were wrong there too.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4127 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:15 am

Post by Marquis »

I'm not pie and I still have only a very vague idea (nice how you can just throw game names out without detailing what they mean or what happened!) of what went on there but. We've already addressed FF7 multiple times before, so I'll quote the most visible time in my ISO.

In post 1037, Courier New wrote:
In post 868, hi im Yakko wrote:
In post 866, Courier New wrote:Great! You're finally starting to understand how being a team player works!

How to avoid avoiding the issue: the post.

In case you misinterpreted it, this was a snarky response to the end of Stairway's ("OK so IIRC, Courier makes a case against us and doesn't vote us until someone else does first. I think I understand that.").

I'd already said I wanted to discuss with Pie whether a Stairway vote would work for her, because she was more adamant on our existing Nether scumread and vote than I was - she said yes, but that her only reservations came from an incident in FF7 where town-Titus started up some sort of exhausting multipage argument because Pie was talking about her meta from a previous scumgame and linked it, and Titus was talking about her meta from a different previous towngame and linked it - basically I think the gist was Titus hard-scumread Pie there for what Titus thought was Pie saying Titus flipped scum in a previous game where Titus was actually town, and Titus wouldn't see what the miscommunication was. (There was also a lot of :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: usage in the recollection.)

I didn't exactly think that was the same thing as the particular brand of stubbornness/obtuseness I saw matching between here and previous scumgames, so I went with the vote anyway.

Responding to the rest of 865 ("That is called cherry picking. If you're going to do something like that at least have the decency to post at least 3 games for crying out loud.") - I had HU2, and Wisdom had Touhou/Makai Mix. At the time of your post that was two, but with Signs&Void your three will soon be all here. Please be prepared to pursue a different defense.

And for Snarky towntelling, Anti and Nacho and Tammy and I all brought up MULTIPLE posts of his, instances where he said something that made absolutely no sense in a situation with him knowing Ranger/ika was scum who'd just been lynched. And you were the one who repeatedly rebutted these towntell references with "but that could be coaching!" "invalid because coaching!"

There was a whole discussion on this. It was stupid af. Of fucking course you can coach anything; of course it's universally applicable, but that doesn't mean it happened.

Of course I COULD HAVE bussed Vamp over multiple days and with that as my sole focus with tens of posts screaming at everyone to stop lynching obvious town and bringing up reasons why Vamp should finally be lynched, of course Vamp COULD HAVE attacked me like that (in the post Nether quoted) as a scumpartner, but when you invalidate heaps of town evidence because there's a small possibility otherwise and that small possibility opens up the way for your convoluted read to work, that's not legitimately reading or analyzing players at all. The way you're playing this is like a freaking witch trial.
link in bio
Netherspite
Netherspite
Mafia Scum
Netherspite
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4128 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:27 am

Post by Netherspite »

In post 4119, Titus wrote:
In post 4115, Netherspite wrote:
In post 4113, Titus wrote:Because Spiffeh said never to lynch you.

What does it have to do with him dying?

Never lynch Nether.
Spiffeh dies.

If Marquis is scum, removing you helps him.
If you're scum, this buys you townreads and you can point to Spiffeh's plea.

It was in the hood only, ain't it? How could Marquis know?
And no I'm not scum.
Now modding:
Netherspite's SORM Mafia III
(Day 2)
Netherspite
Netherspite
Mafia Scum
Netherspite
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4129 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:30 am

Post by Netherspite »

@Marquis

Please do me a favor, show me where did you bring up SnarkySnowman's towntells? I honestly don't remember there were any. I participated in his mislynch as well which makes me sad especially if I missed something ><
Now modding:
(Day 2)
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4130 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:34 am

Post by Marquis »

it's a combination of what anti and i were talking about

In post 2519, Antihero wrote:i'm to the end of day 1 and my stab at where you'll find scum is still in the no-mans-land of ranger's readslist.

also this:

In post 2068, Wisdom wrote:That's L-1.

In post 2069, 1234567890 wrote:VOTE: 1234567890

In post 2071, SnarkySnowman wrote:
In post 2069, 1234567890 wrote:VOTE: 1234567890

Why the fuck

In post 2072, Wisdom wrote:Because it rids the town of info of one more person on the wagon. We have a scumlynch.

In post 2073, SnarkySnowman wrote:I still doubt it

isn't a scum reaction

In post 2565, Antihero wrote:
In post 2562, Stairway to the Abyss wrote:
In post 2558, Antihero wrote:do me a favor and find an instance of newbscum saying they don't think their partner is going to flip scum AFTER THE HAMMER

Scum have daychat most likely given my hood(s) do.

who cares?

In post 2570, Antihero wrote:
In post 2566, Stairway to the Abyss wrote:New scum can be coached. Your statement is meaningless

ok new assignment: find an instance where a newbie was coached via daytalk to do something ridiculously site meta breaking and diabolically genius.

go!

In post 2585, Marquis wrote:personally i think too many people underestimate town's ability to look like scum through select posts especially for newer players, whereas when town towntells like snarky did after numbers' selfhammer, the vast majority of the time it indicates town

that was kinda wordy but basically this is me once again expressing my opinion that so many people focus on theory scumhunting that they don't really know how to look at the town side of things

also titus saying "towntell doesn't apply because he could've been coached to make an instant surprised post" is just another lolOK titus thing

ftr i could've hammered this wagon multiple times over because i was that annoyed with this day in general but i'm glad i didn't because the things anti's reminding me of ring town af

In post 2586, Marquis wrote:wagon is also butts
link in bio
Netherspite
Netherspite
Mafia Scum
Netherspite
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4131 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:37 am

Post by Netherspite »

Going to sleep now.
Right now I'm back to thinking Titus is scum.
That "'Never lynch Nether' => Marquis killed Spiffeh" line of reasoning looked really weird... like it was actually one of
her
reasons to kill him.

Reminder for myself: gotta re-read the part where I initially started scumreading Marquis D1 to learn why. I don't remember really.
Now modding:
(Day 2)
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4132 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:38 am

Post by Marquis »

Spoiler: and a short discussion on it with PV
In post 2591, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 2585, Marquis wrote:personally i think too many people underestimate town's ability to look like scum through select posts especially for newer players, whereas when town towntells like snarky did after numbers' selfhammer, the vast majority of the time it indicates town

that was kinda wordy but basically this is me once again expressing my opinion that so many people focus on theory scumhunting that they don't really know how to look at the town side of things

also titus saying "towntell doesn't apply because he could've been coached to make an instant surprised post" is just another lolOK titus thing

ftr i could've hammered this wagon multiple times over because i was that annoyed with this day in general but i'm glad i didn't because the things anti's reminding me of ring town af

If Snarky had posted that comment after a regular hammer, maybe I could give the benefit of the doubt.

But after a self-hammer? Nope.

In post 2593, Antihero wrote:why would it matter what kind of hammer it is?

In post 2595, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 2593, Antihero wrote:why would it matter what kind of hammer it is?

Usually a town self-hammer comes equipped with a rant/rave/reason/fuckyou or something, since they know they are taking info away from town.

The quiet self-hammers are almost always scum.

I don't recall a Numbers rant/rave/reason, therefore not town.

Doubting the scumflip of a player after they pretty much claimed scum by actions down not seem like a town response.

A hammer on Numbers (who could still be town until the flip) by another player, and that Snarky doubt would still be there, and would make sense as real doubt about the wisdom of the hammer.

In post 2596, Antihero wrote:yes, someone who joined at the end of november would be familiar enough with that kind of thing to know that

also after thinking about PV again, i'm finding the "guilty" on him from LLD even sketchier now. it came at a time when everyone was ready to shut up and agree on vamp, so i could see it being used as a way to gain extra time for the two last scum, as after the PV mislynch we didn't even go to vamp again but LLD tried to follow up on a freaking DS lynch.

burden of proficiency logic makes me want to consider actually lynching LLD here over titus. but. they're both so freaking scummy

do i need to do actual VCA now ugh
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4133 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:54 am

Post by Marquis »

focusing on more important parts in terms of actual scumlynches and when we got close to the Vamp lynch:

Spoiler: Day 1 key junction
In post 1980, Kagami wrote:
Official Vote Count

(6): Super Dupondt Bros, The Random Encounter, Void Protectorate, Spiffeh, Wisdom, Stairway to the Abyss
Courier New
(5): Netherspite, Imperium, Lady Lambdadelta, Firebringer, Courier New
Wisdom
(3): Minami no Hana, SnarkySnowman, DiamondSentinel
PeregrineV
(1): hi im Yakko
Firebringer
(1): 1234567890

Not Voting
(1): PeregrineV

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

In post 2063, Kagami wrote:
Official Vote Count

(6): Super Dupondt Bros, The Random Encounter, Void Protectorate, Spiffeh, Wisdom, Stairway to the Abyss
Courier New
(5): Netherspite, Imperium, Lady Lambdadelta, Firebringer, Courier New
Wisdom
(3): Minami no Hana, SnarkySnowman, DiamondSentinel
PeregrineV
Firebringer
(1): 1234567890

Not Voting

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

Day 1 will end in (expired on 2015-12-23 13:00:25)

LLD on me and opposing the Numbers lynch.

Spoiler: Day 3
In post 2787, Kagami wrote:
Official Vote Count

Not Voting
(13): hi im Yakko, Imperium, Marquis, DiamondSentinel, Lady Lambdadelta, Netherspite, PeregrineV, Void Protectorate, Vampirate, Stairway to the Abyss, Spiffeh, Super Dupondt Bros, Firebringer

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Day 3 ends in (expired on 2016-01-16 16:00:51)

In post 2841, Kagami wrote:
Official Vote Count

Vampirate
(2): Marquis, Firebringer
Super Dupondt Bros
(1): Spiffeh
Firebringer

Not Voting
(9): hi im Yakko, Imperium, DiamondSentinel, Lady Lambdadelta, Netherspite, Super Dupondt Bros, Void Protectorate, Vampirate, Stairway to the Abyss

In post 2897, Kagami wrote:
Official Vote Count

hi im Yakko
(4): Stairway to the Abyss, DiamondSentinel, Lady Lambdadelta, Netherspite
Vampirate
(4): Marquis, Firebringer, Imperium, Spiffeh
Netherspite
Firebringer

Not Voting
(3): Super Dupondt Bros, Void Protectorate, Vampirate

In post 3010, Kagami wrote:
Official Vote Count

hi im Yakko
(5): Stairway to the Abyss, DiamondSentinel, Lady Lambdadelta, Netherspite, Firebringer
Vampirate
(4): Marquis, Imperium, Spiffeh, hi im Yakko
Firebringer

Not Voting

In post 3031, Kagami wrote:
Official Vote Count

hi im Yakko
(5): Stairway to the Abyss, DiamondSentinel, Lady Lambdadelta, Netherspite, Firebringer
Vampirate
(5): Marquis, Imperium, Spiffeh, hi im Yakko, PeregrineV

Not Voting

In post 3057, Kagami wrote:
Official Vote Count

hi im Yakko
(6): Stairway to the Abyss, Lady Lambdadelta, Netherspite, Firebringer, Void Protectorate, DiamondSentinel
Vampirate
(5): Marquis, Imperium, Spiffeh, hi im Yakko, PeregrineV

Not Voting
(2): Super Dupondt Bros, Vampirate

LLD pushing the Yakko wagon after early day focus was put onto Vamp

Spoiler: Day 4 last VC
In post 3202, Kagami wrote:
Official Vote Count

PeregrineV
(3): Stairway to the Abyss, Netherspite, DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
(2): Lady Lambdadelta, Spiffeh
Spiffeh
(1): Marquis

Not Voting
(5): Imperium, PeregrineV, Vampirate, Super Dupondt Bros, Firebringer

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Day 4 will end in
(expired on 2016-01-23 22:02:15)

Still don't get why if LLD was the one to bring us that guilty, she decided to jump off the wagon and follow up on her DS scumread - if scum, serves purpose of getting off a guaranteed mislynch, while keeping up appearance of a DS scumread and lynch option possibility for latergame

Spoiler: Day 5
In post 3309, Kagami wrote:
Official Vote Count

Super Dupondt Bros
(1): DiamondSentinel
Vampirate
(1): Marquis

Not Voting
(7): Lady Lambdadelta, Netherspite, Super Dupondt Bros, Vampirate, Stairway to the Abyss, Spiffeh, Firebringer

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Day 5 ends in (expired on 2016-01-26 13:00:44).

In post 3349, Kagami wrote:
Official Vote Count

Vampirate
(3): Marquis, Spiffeh, Lady Lambdadelta
DiamondSentinel
(1): Netherspite
Lady Lambdadelta
(1): DiamondSentinel

Not Voting
(4): Super Dupondt Bros, Firebringer, Vampirate, Stairway to the Abyss

In post 3468, Kagami wrote:
Official Vote Count

Vampirate
(2): Marquis, Lady Lambdadelta
DiamondSentinel

Not Voting
(6): DiamondSentinel, Super Dupondt Bros, Vampirate, Stairway to the Abyss, Spiffeh, Firebringer

In post 3540, Kagami wrote:
Official Vote Count

Vampirate
(2): Marquis, Stairway to the Abyss
DiamondSentinel
Netherspite
(1): Lady Lambdadelta

Not Voting
(5): DiamondSentinel, Super Dupondt Bros, Vampirate, Spiffeh, Firebringer

In post 3561, Kagami wrote:
Official Vote Count

Vampirate
(3): Marquis, Stairway to the Abyss, Firebringer
DiamondSentinel
Netherspite
(1): Lady Lambdadelta

Not Voting
(4): Spiffeh, DiamondSentinel, Super Dupondt Bros, Vampirate

I'm having a hard time seeing this as anything but LLD-scum finally agreeing to lynch Vamp in accordance with game flow - everyone else was for it - but then when Spiff jumped off and it looked less certain, like she took the opportunity to try and push other options.

Like every single time she was pushing the wrong thing, and I don't really think as town she really has this much confidence in a scumread when the rest of the game things have been unsure for her. The confidence now in her read on me (she was townreading me hard earlier apparently, but still pushing super hard for Fire to implode me, despite it being lategame with 2 scum alive!) doesn't jive with how things have been turning out for her reads.

I think I want to go for this today instead, because while Titus is pinging super hard and her analysis makes no sense and is clearly biased with premeditated reads, unfortunately I can envision a scenario where she does that as town just because she's Titus. Whereas on the other hand LLD isn't insane, she's not a bad player as town and she's definitely a very capable scum player, and I think I've been giving her a free pass this game on the basis of ~emotion~ and ~anger~ (which I've already mentioned sounds fake at times and which I already know she's apt to do as either alignment).

VOTE: LLD
link in bio
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #4134 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:54 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

Wow that's some serious fucking revisionist history.

I was lynching Vamp until we had the idea about giving the Cop role to someone suspicious (ANOTHER GOOD IDEA I SUGGESTED, WOW) and I suggested we force it onto Vampirate. In the end, we chose to put it on Nether, which was fine and we lynched Vampirate.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4135 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:55 am

This is a scum jump, because he's worried that people might be town reading me harder now, so he wants me gone now.

Fucking.
Hysterical.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4136 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:56 am

But this is good. People will see that your fucking crusade on Titus is nothing more than effort trying to get a mislynch. You got impatient and worried, and you made a mistake.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4137 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:05 am

Post by Marquis »

Then there's this whole exchange from yesterday -

In post 3620, Netherspite wrote:The problem with Titus being scum is me not dying despite we arranged 2 receivers visiting me and I claimed Titus as my target in the hood.
However it could be done for WIFOM purposes.

In post 3621, Netherspite wrote:Spiffeh kill looks more like someone from outside the hood decided to kill him.
That's WIFOMy again though.

In post 3622, Marquis wrote:Presuming you're town, you're still an easy mislynch. Killing obvtown receiver Spiffeh still goes a great deal toward playing the long game which was what the D1 Numbers bus indicates a mentality toward.

In post 3623, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I think the odds Titus believed you would target her are extremely low.

In post 3624, Netherspite wrote:So you think they would sacrifice Titus in case I'd really target her? That's possible but SDB was more or less universal scumread before the guilty result. Wouldn't that be too risky?

In post 3625, Netherspite wrote:Why wouldn't she believe?

In post 3626, Netherspite wrote:I'm actually disappointed by myself because I didn't actually target Titus.

In post 3627, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 3625, Netherspite wrote:Why wouldn't she believe?

Because she's a cocky person who thinks she can control everything, and probably believed that you were doing that to create WIFOM and that you would target Marquis anyway?

In post 3628, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:because that's Titus 101?

In post 3629, Netherspite wrote:Now that you say that I feel myself stupid for not thinking more deeply ><

- which in hindsight looks like LLD was setting up for a building Titus scumread and future lynch.

HOWEVER. today, she goes into this with a scumread on me. why? because I indicated that if Titus were to flip town, my next best choice for scum would be LLD.

In post 3772, Marquis wrote:Titus I hope you know I'm dead set on lynching you today (for a variety of reasons, some being that this whole interaction with nether comes off with your mindset not sounding very genuine, and also because the simpler explanation for ika reacting differently to to you this game seems to be a result of stilted scumpartner interaction attempts). If you're not scum, it's between DS and LLD tomorrow, so please try to put your energy toward analyzing that dichotomy instead.

In post 3779, Marquis wrote:DS, put Titus at L-1, if you would.

In post 3780, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:We have 8 days, why are you rushing Marquis?

In post 3781, Marquis wrote:Because I already know I want to lynch Titus today and probably you tomorrow should that not work out for the best.

In post 3782, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
Vote: Marquis

In post 3783, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I've been fucking blind.

I've been ultra fucking blind that's such a fucking scum claim.

He is talking like he knows Titus will flip town, and is chaining into my lynch after.

That's why he wants it done so fast.

He's scum, I'm the final mislynch.

He wants to lynch titus, kill Nether, lynch me.

Holy fucking hell I see it now.

Looking back on this it's susp. as fuck that this whole "read reversal" came after Nether and I developed stronger townreads on each other after I'd been scumreading him most of the game - LLD as scum NEEDED to find a reason to destroy these townreads because everything indicated that in the case of a Titus mislynch and a LYLO with her and 2 of me/Nether/DS, she'd lose:

- I'm townreading Nether and DS hard
- Nether's townreading DS hard and was "feeling better" about me
- not sure where DS's read on her was at the time, but there was certainly foreboding animosity there

The whole thing from her doesn't read genuine at all, but rather convenient (using "why are you rushing this?" as a primary lead-in to suddenly try and break townreads and throw the day's lynch into contention) and combined with the conveniently inaccurate reads+wagon positioning I really really really don't think she can actually believe she's 100% right here.
link in bio
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4138 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:06 am

Bull.
Fucking.
Shit.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4139 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:08 am

I like how you're trying to spin town intent into some kind of fucking scum plan, the INSTANT that Nether suggested he might consider lynching you.

THE FUCKING INSTANT.

You wanna talk abotu motivation? How's that for fucking scum motivation?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4140 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:12 am

Like, I tried to stop you from rushing down the day PRECISELY BECAUSE I wanted the chance to get new reads, and reset my mind a little from preconceptions.

It seems you're encouraging people to stick to the status quo, which suits you because the status quo would have made you win.

That's when I realized you were scum and it all fit. That's why I'm pushing for so much discussion.

That's fucking town 101 motivation.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4141 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:12 am

Post by Marquis »

In post 3833, Kagami wrote:Day 7 will end in
(expired on 2016-02-07 01:01:18)

ok good there's time.

Nether and DS, can you reread the sections around where LLD flipped out and around on me and tell me if you see what I'm seeing? Because now that I'm looking back into the whole thing again, it doesn't look like a real eureka moment like what she probably wanted to sell it as, just an scum push made out of necessity, caused by her being the odd one out after a Titus lynch.

Like she HAS to do this now or else tomorrow, regardless of who was left alive, I'd definitely vote for her and the risk of DS and Nether voting her was too high to just go into a Titus lynch without a fight. Then with my lynch despite me being generally accepted town, she'd be able to keep Titus in LYLO, because Titus would definitely be easier to mislynch then, especially after I'd have gone and flipped town while having Titus as my #1 preferred lynch and scumread.
link in bio
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4142 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:15 am

In post 4141, Marquis wrote:
In post 3833, Kagami wrote:Day 7 will end in
(expired on 2016-02-07 01:01:18)

ok good there's time.

Nether and DS, can you reread the sections around where LLD flipped out and around on me and tell me if you see what I'm seeing? Because now that I'm looking back into the whole thing again, it doesn't look like a real eureka moment like what she probably wanted to sell it as, just an scum push made out of necessity, caused by her being the odd one out after a Titus lynch.

Like she HAS to do this now or else tomorrow, regardless of who was left alive, I'd definitely vote for her and the risk of DS and Nether voting her was too high to just go into a Titus lynch without a fight. Then with my lynch
despite me being generally accepted town
, she'd be able to keep Titus in LYLO, because Titus would definitely be easier to mislynch then, especially after I'd have gone and flipped town while having Titus as my #1 preferred lynch and scumread.

ENCOURAGING.

THE

STATUS.

QUO.

LIKE WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4143 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:16 am

I don't get how you can't see this Nether.

Like, DS, I get it. He's been stuck in his tunnel since the beginning of time.

But you have to be smarter than this, come on.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4144 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:16 am

Post by Marquis »

lol if i'm your "100% scum" pick for sure why are you so concerned with having to prove me wrong rather than just scum. like now it just looks like you're mad at me scumreading you over titus, when if you actually believed your "reads" it's more likely you'd just dismiss me than attempting to explain yourself. it's like you're still trying to make yourself look good for later, anticipating my townflip.

but is the game going to end today after all? oh no! you're in danger :(
link in bio
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4145 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:17 am

Like, you talk about how you lost your last game and you're worried you'll lose this one.

And yet, you're sitting here, just letting Marquis fucking take you for a ride.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4146 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:17 am

Post by Marquis »

In post 4143, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I don't get how you can't see this Nether.

what DS tunnel lol??? now you're trying to discredit someone you're supposedly calling 100% town
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4147 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:18 am

Post by Marquis »

In post 4145, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Like, you talk about how you lost your last game and you're worried you'll lose this one.

And yet, you're sitting here, just letting Marquis fucking take you for a ride.

if anyone's pulling out the AtE.......... or rather an appeal to others' emotions....................... lol
link in bio
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4148 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:18 am

In post 4144, Marquis wrote:lol if i'm your "100% scum" pick for sure why are you so concerned with having to prove me wrong rather than just scum. like now it just looks like you're mad at me scumreading you over titus, when if you actually believed your "reads" it's more likely you'd just dismiss me than attempting to explain yourself. it's like you're still trying to make yourself look good for later, anticipating my townflip.

but is the game going to end today after all? oh no! you're in danger :(

No one is gonna fucking lynch you tomorrow, asshole.

That's why I'm pushing so hard today.

I don't trust these assclowns to lynch you when I flip town, or when Titus flips town.

Otherwise, I'd fucking let it all ride and watch you fucking burn for being such a cocky arrogant dickweed.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4149 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:18 am

In post 4146, Marquis wrote:
In post 4143, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I don't get how you can't see this Nether.

what DS tunnel lol??? now you're trying to discredit someone you're supposedly calling 100% town

???????????//???/df,A<SMbzsfhoa
fffsjpoa
dfijk[afwh]cxvhio

HE HAS BEEN CALLING ME SCUM SINCE DAY 3.

HE IS TUNNELLING ON ME.

HOW IS THIS FUCKING HARD, OH MY GOD YOU'RE SUCH A CHEEKY SCUMFUCK

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”