Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #4225 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:04 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

Like, understand that I don't just play differently than both of you, I'm an entire other ballpark. Both of you today are gonna go back and review posts and come to an informed conclusion based on "logic and fact" and I'm just sitting here trying to make sense of how you're going to come to a different result than you came to before?

Like, that's my thing. I need to generate content and reactions to feel even remotely confident today. I hope that at least one of you gets on this bandwagon with me, and starts playing this game with me, because you'll se very quickly, that once you engage me, my town motivations are clear.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4226 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:06 am

In post 4224, Netherspite wrote:I won't be posting much content before I'll re-read the game.
I really need that because I've already forgot half of the events in the game.

I mean, you do what you think is best, I just like...

I don't grasp the concept, and I'd so prefer to have a buddy who is willing to play reaction/intent/motivation ping pong with me.

Like, that instead of actively going through a library of awkward content, chooses to give me the chance to read them correctly, by engaging me on a field that I can understand.

Because I'm expecting both of you to post huge fucking walls that I won't read because they'll be dull and easily replicable by scum. EASILY faked.

So... I mean, do you, but please consider.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #4227 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:07 am

Post by Titus »

Why are you supposing I will come to a different conclusion?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4228 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:07 am

In post 4227, Titus wrote:Why are you supposing I will come to a different conclusion?

?

Is this directed at me?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Netherspite
Netherspite
Mafia Scum
Netherspite
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4229 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:12 am

Post by Netherspite »

1. Now we know the flips which will make us reading many posts in a completely different way knowing it's coming from scum or town perspective.
2. I can't read emotions, it's tough for me to read motivations (but I'm trying) so yes, I'm using mostly logic. I agree it may be not a best way to play Mafia but that's what I can do.
3. When I had played less games I thought that whatever people say at LyLo matters much. However, LyLo is a moment when motivation of scum and town become closer than never before. That's why it's really hard to distinguish alignment by content generated in LyLo.
Personally I'm just sharing my thoughts openly, answer questions and stuff but don't value others' content high. Scum would say whatever to win the game.
4. I won't be posting walls. Really. I'll try to figure out who of you is scum. If you both will come to a conclusion that I'm scum, my final decision won't matter at all. We'll still lose. And if at least one of you will come to the conclusion I'm town after re-reading the game or w/e, we'll have a chance of winning and making that chance higher is my primary task for now.
Now modding:
Netherspite's SORM Mafia III
(Day 2)
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4230 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:13 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4225, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Like, understand that I don't just play differently than both of you, I'm an entire other ballpark. Both of you today are gonna go back and review posts and come to an informed conclusion based on "logic and fact" and I'm just sitting here trying to make sense of how you're going to come to a different result than you came to before?

Like, that's my thing. I need to generate content and reactions to feel even remotely confident today. I hope that at least one of you gets on this bandwagon with me, and starts playing this game with me, because you'll se very quickly, that once you engage me, my town motivations are clear.

Last question first paragraph. Why do you feel certain I am going to reach a different result?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4231 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:13 am

I'll assume it is and respond and if it isn't then oh well I don't care.

I'm not assuming you'll come to a different conclusion, I'm afraid you're fucking scum, Titus.

I'm legitimately afraid that you've been buddying me since day fucking 1, and I've held a blindspot for you, amplified by the good I thoguht you were doing with the neighbourhood.

I'm also afraid OF THAT FEAR. That my own paranoia about you might drive me to make a wrong choice and I won''t forgive myself.

I take losses as town extremely hard, especially ones where I was in control and couldn't win the game for my team.

I'm less concerned that one of you will read me incorrectly. I think that both of you will see, through the way I play, that I'm town and in the end that's all I CAN do.

I can't control either of your opinions on me, and I know for sure that one of you is scum, so only one of your opinions actually matters.

So for the moment, instead of worrying about what I can't control (i.e: being read correctly as town) I'll just let my play do the talking for me, and focus on what I CAN control (i.e: correctly figuring out which of you is scum).

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4232 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:15 am

In post 4230, Titus wrote:
In post 4225, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Like, understand that I don't just play differently than both of you, I'm an entire other ballpark. Both of you today are gonna go back and review posts and come to an informed conclusion based on "logic and fact" and I'm just sitting here trying to make sense of how you're going to come to a different result than you came to before?

Last question first paragraph. Why do you feel certain I am going to reach a different result?

I don't see above.

It's not in my control what you see, it's only in my control what I do and what I see.

So I figure, if one of you comes and plays this game with me, not only will I get a solid read on you, but if you're TOWN you might also get a solid town read on me.

Which are both requirements to win the game today for town, SO.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Netherspite
Netherspite
Mafia Scum
Netherspite
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4233 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:15 am

Post by Netherspite »

@LLD
, permission to paraphrase stuff from the hood without timestamps is given so I'll start tomorrow (going to sleep soon).
Now modding:
(Day 2)
Netherspite
Netherspite
Mafia Scum
Netherspite
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4234 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:16 am

Post by Netherspite »

Well, I'll just ...

VOTE: The Scum
Now modding:
(Day 2)
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4235 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:17 am

In post 4229, Netherspite wrote:1. Now we know the flips which will make us reading many posts in a completely different way knowing it's coming from scum or town perspective.
2. I can't read emotions, it's tough for me to read motivations (but I'm trying) so yes, I'm using mostly logic. I agree it may be not a best way to play Mafia but that's what I can do.
3. When I had played less games I thought that whatever people say at LyLo matters much. However, LyLo is a moment when motivation of scum and town become closer than never before. That's why it's really hard to distinguish alignment by content generated in LyLo.
Personally I'm just sharing my thoughts openly, answer questions and stuff but don't value others' content high. Scum would say whatever to win the game.
4. I won't be posting walls. Really. I'll try to figure out who of you is scum. If you both will come to a conclusion that I'm scum, my final decision won't matter at all. We'll still lose. And if at least one of you will come to the conclusion I'm town after re-reading the game or w/e, we'll have a chance of winning and making that chance higher is my primary task for now.

Ok, then meet me half way.

If your posting isn't... atrociously dull, I'll run through your points and give my opinions.

Conversely, don't singularly rely on that for your reads today. Participate in what I'm doing.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4236 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:18 am

In post 4233, Netherspite wrote:
@LLD
, permission to paraphrase stuff from the hood without timestamps is given so I'll start tomorrow (going to sleep soon).

Best kind, thanks.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4237 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:36 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1576, 1234567890 wrote:Speaking of which:
{Lady Lambdadelta}
{Courier New, Minami no Hana, Nethersprite, Spiffeh, DiamondSentinel}
{SnarkySnowman}
{SDB, Void Protectorate, hi im Yakko}
{hi im Yakko, PeregrineV}
{Firebringer}
{The Random Encounter, Imperium}
{Stairway to the Abyss, Wisdom}

I think I have my decision, but I will not state what it is yet to see what happens.

I see the wishes of the dead as Tammy + Antihero vote Nether
Marquis + Spiffeh are vote LLD
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Netherspite
Netherspite
Mafia Scum
Netherspite
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4238 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:37 am

Post by Netherspite »

I'd say wishes of the dead were almost all vote Nether up to some point where I actually started to play the game.
Now modding:
(Day 2)
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4239 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:42 am

Titus, I really enjoy being asked questions and then having zero response for my answers.

Like, it's really hard to get a read on you when you do that and it's fucking annoying.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Netherspite
Netherspite
Mafia Scum
Netherspite
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4240 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:44 am

Post by Netherspite »

In post 4235, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Ok, then meet me half way.

If your posting isn't... atrociously dull, I'll run through your points and give my opinions.

Conversely, don't singularly rely on that for your reads today. Participate in what I'm doing.

I will participate but it won't affect my reads most likely.
Now modding:
(Day 2)
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4241 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:45 am

In post 4240, Netherspite wrote:
In post 4235, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Ok, then meet me half way.

I will participate but it won't affect my reads most likely.

I mean... that's kind of literally half way, which is funny.

I suppose that's fine, as long as I can read you.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4242 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:46 am

In post 4237, Titus wrote:
In post 1576, 1234567890 wrote:Speaking of which:
{Lady Lambdadelta}
{Courier New, Minami no Hana, Nethersprite, Spiffeh, DiamondSentinel}
{SnarkySnowman}
{SDB, Void Protectorate, hi im Yakko}
{hi im Yakko, PeregrineV}
{Firebringer}
{The Random Encounter, Imperium}
{Stairway to the Abyss, Wisdom}

I think I have my decision, but I will not state what it is yet to see what happens.

I see the wishes of the dead as Tammy + Antihero vote Nether
Marquis + Spiffeh are vote LLD

Also what the fuck does that Ika post have to do with anything, Titus?

Like, why are you choosing today to be cryptic as fuck and make literally no sense.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Netherspite
Netherspite
Mafia Scum
Netherspite
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4243 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:47 am

Post by Netherspite »

I don't mind helping you with reading me for the case you're town.
So if you want anything from me I'm up for it.
Now modding:
(Day 2)
Netherspite
Netherspite
Mafia Scum
Netherspite
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4244 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:47 am

Post by Netherspite »

I think she has made some conclusion from analyzing that readlist.
I tried to do the same, to be honest, but ... it's too WIFOMy for me.
Now modding:
(Day 2)
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4245 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:48 am

In post 4243, Netherspite wrote:I don't mind helping you with reading me for the case you're town.
So if you want anything from me I'm up for it.

Ok, let's start here.

Why the fuck is Titus being so fucking cryptic today?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Netherspite
Netherspite
Mafia Scum
Netherspite
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4246 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:48 am

Post by Netherspite »

What conclusion I got to when I was trying to analyze that readslist was Marquis being most likely town.
Only that.
Now modding:
(Day 2)
Netherspite
Netherspite
Mafia Scum
Netherspite
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4247 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:48 am

Post by Netherspite »

Titus is being cryptic because moonlogic I guess.
Now modding:
(Day 2)
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4248 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:49 am

In post 4244, Netherspite wrote:I think she has made some conclusion from analyzing that readlist.
I tried to do the same, to be honest, but ... it's too WIFOMy for me.

What conclusion?

Ika town read both of us, and he town read me for whatever that stupid "OMG LLD TOWNSLIPPED" bullshit he was pulling to try and make it look like he was offering content.

So I don't really see what kind of conclusion she's drawing from that.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Netherspite
Netherspite
Mafia Scum
Netherspite
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4249 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:50 am

Post by Netherspite »

Ika townread you and scumread Titus.
You're on completely different poles of his read spectre.
The problem with that for me is I expect the last scum to be on one of the poles of this spectre :D Don't know which one.
Now modding:
(Day 2)

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”