hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #410 (isolation #2) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:41 pm

Post by hiplop »

In post 406, The Bulge wrote:Sorry, should have announced V/LA before I went away for the weekend. Will catch up in the morning.

reported for afk
third best scummer of all time
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #411 (isolation #3) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:26 pm

Post by hiplop »

I got the best fucking character in the game btw. Who I would have picked if I was here from the start ^_^
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #413 (isolation #4) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:53 pm

Post by hiplop »

Dwlee is mislynch bait holy shit. That wagon on page 7 is a total shit fest.

In post 246, Hinduragi wrote:ABR literally plays like this in a ton of his town games. Idk how you associate him being scum with me/Toog joining a wagon with him. That's literally not related to him in any way but chance.

I can deal with abr, I think! For now this is not quite town him, but there isn't enough to say either way.

In post 96, Raskolnikov wrote:No full VTs (from post 1)
3 factions (Blue, Purple, Banned), 13 players
Blue: Toogeloo, ABR(implied?)
Purple: Dwlee99, Klazam, Raskolnikov
Banned: RC, DrDoLittle, Frozen Angel
not claimed a team: 5 (The Bulge, hinduragi, Yakko, Soren, AJ?) idk if in 82 AJ is claiming a team

Blue vs purple probably doesn't matter, except that I expect both to have similar numbers. I'd expect a 5v5 with 3 players banned if the mod is trying to copy League being a 5v5 game. Obviously don't cop investigate people on banned.

VOTE: Frozen Angel
I'm not liking frozen's insane fluff. One scumhunting post early which struck me as lazy, and then just smiley spam.

I think AJ is lynchbait, he's essentially being wagoned for not reading that alignment!=faction and assuming that team banned = scum. If anything town make mistakes like that more often than mafia, whereas the scum ends up pushing it as low-hanging fruit.

It's ridiculous RC is telling ABR there'll be trouble for naked voting while he's done the same on Toogeloo. He gets obligatory towncred for being the first one to claim team banned but I wouldn't put it past scum RC to do for that towncred, assuming scum knew of team banned's existence in the outset through one of their members being on it. His exchange with FA is whatever, ostensibly he was trying to read her and came away satisfied so it doesn't reflect badly on him as it does on FA. Too early to judge.

I really cannot fathom why hinduragi is assuming RC/AJ are scum together in post . That's absurdly early for an associative.

This is the worst post so far. Aj lynch bait? Sounds like an overly nervous scum the entire way through. Like, he seems genuinely on edge over tiny things.

I expect better from Hinudragi. I don't have much experience with him but honestly this isn't piquing me as particularly townie, at all. Usually you're an insant town read for me, and now thats not the case.

In post 270, Aj The Epic wrote:If you've caught the character hints so far, it makes perfect sense.

Minor townpoints to ABR for not noticing IMO.

In post 278, Dwlee99 wrote:Hey look ABR was here only to point out the VC but nothing else. can we lynch them now, please?

Lurking =/= scum DWLEEE. Cmon, you know better than that.

In post 291, Frozen Angel wrote:he is trying to force people to change reads. I played with both dwelee and ABR. dwelee is a 14 years old boy who is so weak and obvious as scum. ABR is a very highly manipulator who use lurking as a tool. there is a clear difference here.

Your math is a bit off? Also, ABR lurks as both alignments so eh. Don't like this push at all.
In post 298, Raskolnikov wrote:Jumping around from AJ+RC scum to Yakko, Dwlee and then when Dwlee wagon lost momentum back to Yakko. He's very eager to cast doubt on anyone he sees and was completely serious about wanting Dwlee lynched (whereas Yakko seemed to just want to pressure Dwlee/get a reaction). Didn't like his following exchange with Yakko who I townread. He's playing aggressively and making noise but he's going after people for non-alignment indicative things and I get the feeling he knows it. The people he thinks are town are Toogeloo, who I'm also scumreading (he defended him a bit), and ABR, who I don't think has done enough to be read either way, but especially not strong town.

Goddammit dude, This is a solid post. I was going to vote you for the last one but I agree with your conclusion here. hinduragi is too good of a player to be pulling this nonsense.
In post 314, Hinduragi wrote:
In post 312, Aj The Epic wrote:Not a tree stump, will not die.

Think before you post. There's a reason I said "tree stump" inthread and left it at that.

Gee i wonder. Bad crumb. Interested in where you're going with this.
In post 355, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Raskolnikov is scum because he is backing off when the tide is turning against me. He's quietly supporting a policy lynch without throwing his vote in. He doesn't want to be part of the mislynch. His emotional tenor isn't consistent with a town mindset. Like I said, found the scum.

I see this too. Grrr. I like his push on hindu, but you're totally right. This guy is flapping back and forth trying to stir something meaningful, but in a seemingly manipulative way? I think I was right with that first push and hindu is just slacking.

In post 393, Klazam wrote:toog's post 369... just read that again. advocating the waste of a day to test a claim, on the basis of oh hey maybe night actions might be good for us.

good eye.

I have Toog/Rask as my scums. There is a weird jello spot for hinduragi there too, but I really am unsure there. He seems scummy, but not at all with those others?

Klaz is town, dwlee is town. RC is PROBABLY town

VOTE: rask
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #414 (isolation #5) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:54 pm

Post by hiplop »

All caught up. I really think Rask is scum. He pushes for worlds easiest mislynch in FA(<3 u boo, but yea) and continues to jump in to sway things way from...something. Unsure what just yet, but he's gaming hella hard in a way I don't expect from town right now.

KEKEKEKEKEKE /laugh /laugh /laugh /laugh
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #417 (isolation #6) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:14 pm

Post by hiplop »

In post 416, RadiantCowbells wrote:FA is not remotely easily mislynched and that's a hilarious thing to say.

She's an outrageous gal. People vocal like that tend to be victims. I don't know about her personally, but she reads that way to me in the same vein as someone like Dwlee.

Any other thoughts rc or are you just gonna strawman?
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #420 (isolation #7) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:20 pm

Post by hiplop »

In post 418, RadiantCowbells wrote:Did you know that in no finished game has FA ever been lynched except for the one where there were 4 scum alive and her?

didn't know that

It is my read on her. i guess I was wrong, sorry. Not an expert on her.

Still think the push is scummy af
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #421 (isolation #8) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:21 pm

Post by hiplop »

regardless, LELELELELELLELELELEL

/LAUGH at rc ;) /l /l /l
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #447 (isolation #9) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:36 am

Post by hiplop »

In post 429, Aj The Epic wrote:
In post 413, hiplop wrote:Gee i wonder. Bad crumb. Interested in where you're going with this.

This alone probably makes Hiplop town, but overall this entrance is a huge difference from his scum game. He's probably town here.

I don't think you know my scum game. The game you're thinking of isn't it lol that game just sucked from the start
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #448 (isolation #10) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:40 am

Post by hiplop »

In post 436, DrDolittle wrote:
In post 414, hiplop wrote:All caught up. I really think Rask is scum. He pushes for worlds easiest mislynch in FA(<3 u boo, but yea) and continues to jump in to sway things way from...something. Unsure what just yet, but he's gaming hella hard in a way I don't expect from town right now.

KEKEKEKEKEKE /laugh /laugh /laugh /laugh

Of

IDK - reread Rask, seems like genuine town frustration of ABR.
Like the early vote of FA is rel weak, but could amount to new player trying to mount pressure, albeit poorly?
Can you point out where trying to sway occurs?

Of course he is actually upset with ABR. It just happens to be that the only time Rask seems genuine isnwhen its about the pronoun thing. Why? Because that's a personality clash not a passionate scumfind. There's a clear shift in tone with him there IMO that lends to him being scum
In post 437, DrDolittle wrote:
In post 417, hiplop wrote:She's an outrageous gal. People vocal like that tend to be victims. I don't know about her personally, but she reads that way to me in the same vein as someone like Dwlee.

Actually am pretty uncomfortable with this - why/how can you assum FA is town, and thereby a victim?

I can't just yet. Call it gut, I guess. I just am not interested in her dying today
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #450 (isolation #11) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:06 am

Post by hiplop »

In post 449, Aj The Epic wrote:
In post 447, hiplop wrote:I don't think you know my scum game. The game you're thinking of isn't it lol that game just sucked from the start

I won't pretend like that is an overarching idea of what your scum play will look like but I've taken a bunch of traits from it and will look to see if any of those fit this game. I mean, I did catch out Sakura on meta even having zero meta of her scum play.

Regardless, the fact that you're willing to call a bad crumb is far more likely from town's side because 'scum just don't touch role fishing' since they know it's bad.

I mean for what its worth I'm happily town here but I do think its worth mentioning that I did not give a shit at all about that game. Didn't really try to hideball that much

Like town read me and be right all you want lol just a warning that game was quite out of meta
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #452 (isolation #12) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:31 am

Post by hiplop »

WOOD V SCRUB LEL
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #453 (isolation #13) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:32 am

Post by hiplop »

In post 426, Hinduragi wrote:

Not a crumb, hippy. If I assume he's tree stump and there's nothing else on it, scum see that and subconsciously assume the same thing. This means they aren't likely to use a NK on him.

I get that you expect better from me but I can't obvtown into the start of every game. Especially ones I don't want to die N1 in. Transparency is a thing but it's not optimal. This is also a pretty rough game because I've literally had a group of 2-4 players on my back the entirety of D1 because I'm an easy wagon to hop onto that's just slowly boiling on the sidelines while other wagons gain traction.

I'll accept that for now. Keeping an eye on you though.
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #467 (isolation #14) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:47 am

Post by hiplop »

In post 351, Raskolnikov wrote:Congratulations ABR, you've convinced me that rather than an act you really do buy into your own BS, and that you are capable of being like this regardless of alignment. Usually people who infuriate me like you do end up town and policy'd.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Hinduragi

In post 357, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I'm not changing the English language to accommodate a player on mafiascum. Thanks though.

In post 359, Raskolnikov wrote:ABR I really want to bring up why I'm giving you a pass for this but I can't talk about it since the game is still ongoing. The most I can say is that in my experience town act in ways I hate and scum tend to be the nice guys who agree with me on everything.

In post 361, Raskolnikov wrote:meh. Call it gut if you want since I can't actually talk about it.

this exchange is your only townie seeming time, rask.Its cuz you actually are interested
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #468 (isolation #15) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:48 am

Post by hiplop »

The dr is town, not so sure about the bear
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #469 (isolation #16) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:48 am

Post by hiplop »

lets lynch rask. He's scum
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #477 (isolation #17) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:37 am

Post by hiplop »

In post 475, RadiantCowbells wrote:I want to think Hiplop can't be this obvious if he's scum.

WTF NOOB IM TOWN OBV LELL
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #478 (isolation #18) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:40 am

Post by hiplop »

I was referring to doolittle and his avatar debaccle
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #479 (isolation #19) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:42 am

Post by hiplop »

WHAT ABOUT ME IS EVEN REMOTELY SCUMMY
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #480 (isolation #20) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:59 am

Post by hiplop »

In post 475, RadiantCowbells wrote:I want to think Hiplop can't be this obvious if he's scum.

KEKEKKEKEKEK
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #487 (isolation #21) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:39 pm

Post by hiplop »

I'm in an actual league game rn but no I didn't sheep him, actually. That post striked me as awful before I saw you had a wagon. The post was terrible AND you were picking on fa. Different than just one of those

by the bear I meant dr doolittle's avatar but holy shit theres a lot of bears in this game. (love you toog. My original scummate <3) I was making a terrible joke im sorry nerds You wouldn't catch me I'm #SneakySneaky

pedit: I can't read klaz, if you can I'll trust you but I really think I'm right here with Rask. Trust me, hinduragi?
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #488 (isolation #22) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:40 pm

Post by hiplop »

In post 485, Hinduragi wrote:I kinda skimmed hiplop's big wall post but am having a lot of trouble seeing why anyone thinks Toog is scum, especially him.

Also, no.

hey read my post they are full of wisdom
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #526 (isolation #23) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:36 pm

Post by hiplop »

klaz is either scum oir cant read me

idk which
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #536 (isolation #24) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:43 am

Post by hiplop »

hey hinduragi usually stalling wagons are on scum u dork
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #538 (isolation #25) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:49 am

Post by hiplop »

so did rask

vote there and maybe ill give you abr lynch tomorrow
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #540 (isolation #26) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:53 am

Post by hiplop »

not known to me

and lynchbait can still be scum, ala here
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #547 (isolation #27) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:59 pm

Post by hiplop »

In post 543, Toogeloo wrote:Why is everyone but the people voting for Klazam, ignoring Klazam?

im not ignoring klazam
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #549 (isolation #28) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:04 pm

Post by hiplop »

me too
I just prefer my rask one
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #555 (isolation #29) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:29 pm

Post by hiplop »

In post 551, RadiantCowbells wrote:BTW, Newbie 1670 just ended, so you can understand why I'm worried that Raskol is lynchbait.

Got lynched on day 1 2 pages in.

that is hella different kind of mislynchbait.
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #562 (isolation #30) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:47 pm

Post by hiplop »

I find it hella suspicious that RC is defending rask with THAT game
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #563 (isolation #31) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:47 pm

Post by hiplop »

rc is way better than that as town.
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #597 (isolation #32) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:30 pm

Post by hiplop »

In post 596, Toogeloo wrote:Let's also be clear, not everyone knows how many games everyone is playing at any given time, and it's generally assumed that full attention is given at all times in the games you play. So Hindu feeling like you are putting zero effort into this game doesn't give you the excuse to say "well pardon me, but I'm in too many games," as it's only a scapegoat while Hindu's read on your slot is absolutely legitimate because of the way you are coming off in this game. I called you a VI for the same reasons, I felt like things just kept going over your head, but you being in multiple games puts things in greater perspective.

You are going to get razzed and you are going to have people scum reading you for your efforts in this game, and no one is going to give two shits about how full your plate is because you made a commitment to play this game.

^^^

Also sorry I'm kinda absenty. I'm kinda sick and it just causes me to be lazy/hard to focus on the game
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #638 (isolation #33) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:25 pm

Post by hiplop »

In post 633, Raskolnikov wrote:They're incredibly lame and like the most simple things someone would say if they read the entire thread in like 20 minutes. "ABR- assholey but town", "Hindu: Null- Pushes seem to be rational, but eh." are the most asinine things to say about MAJOR WAGONS that have been the important events of the game. His scummy list is drdo, hip, toog and they're all garbage with the only thing passable being toogeloo. Hindu and me were hardcore 1v1 and he has a null and like nothing to say about either of us. His one effort he says following his vote "Yeah, town motivation is very much possible with this, but after thinking about it, I dont think so.". If you are town you have to have some desperation in you to do something, even hiplop is better. I don't even know how you can read this game and feel the strongest about DR Hiplop and Toog and say almost nothing about me hindu ABR so it's fake as fuck.

Im the best you dirty feeder
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #644 (isolation #34) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:55 pm

Post by hiplop »

im going to use my ult on you kekekekekekekk
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #646 (isolation #35) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:56 pm

Post by hiplop »

cuz shes mislynch bait. IDC about the wagon your reaction to it is sketchy

you didn't play the pronoun game, you showed sincerity about it

ive addressed this earlier scumbutt
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #650 (isolation #36) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:32 pm

Post by hiplop »

yfuyjjjjhfcjhkjhjikjcxhjkijyrtdfxcv bnkofxc

my thoughts on the two of you rn
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #661 (isolation #37) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:48 pm

Post by hiplop »

FEEDERS KEKEKEKEKEKKEK
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #662 (isolation #38) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:49 pm

Post by hiplop »

IM NOT BUDDYING YOU THIS IS A TEAM GAME

IT HINK YOU'RE TOWN AND WANT FCKIN G SCUM DRASK TO FDUCK YOFF
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #664 (isolation #39) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:13 pm

Post by hiplop »

fuck you im no clown
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #665 (isolation #40) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:14 pm

Post by hiplop »

/laugh /laugh /laugh /dance /dance /dance

*runs away*
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #666 (isolation #41) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:16 pm

Post by hiplop »

srsly this is the towniest game ive ever played in my lfie
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #738 (isolation #42) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 4:44 am

Post by hiplop »

holy fuck my wagon is literally the worst thing of all time
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #747 (isolation #43) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 5:45 am

Post by hiplop »

In post 746, dramonic wrote:Hiplop (3): RadiantCowbells, Klazam, Frozen Angel

just look at this shitty wagon
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #749 (isolation #44) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:05 am

Post by hiplop »

In post 746, dramonic wrote:Frozen Angel (2): dwlee99

interesting

the bear moves?
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #751 (isolation #45) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:08 am

Post by hiplop »

DONT YOU LAUGH AT ME FEEDER
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #753 (isolation #46) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:09 am

Post by hiplop »

also pretty please vote rask

hes scum. they're trying to strawman my case
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #756 (isolation #47) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:13 am

Post by hiplop »

double voter can be scum DWLEEE.
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #757 (isolation #48) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:13 am

Post by hiplop »

RC/rask scumteam btw.
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #758 (isolation #49) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:15 am

Post by hiplop »

In post 413, hiplop wrote:Dwlee is mislynch bait holy shit. That wagon on page 7 is a total shit fest.

In post 246, Hinduragi wrote:ABR literally plays like this in a ton of his town games. Idk how you associate him being scum with me/Toog joining a wagon with him. That's literally not related to him in any way but chance.

I can deal with abr, I think! For now this is not quite town him, but there isn't enough to say either way.

In post 96, Raskolnikov wrote:No full VTs (from post 1)
3 factions (Blue, Purple, Banned), 13 players
Blue: Toogeloo, ABR(implied?)
Purple: Dwlee99, Klazam, Raskolnikov
Banned: RC, DrDoLittle, Frozen Angel
not claimed a team: 5 (The Bulge, hinduragi, Yakko, Soren, AJ?) idk if in 82 AJ is claiming a team

Blue vs purple probably doesn't matter, except that I expect both to have similar numbers. I'd expect a 5v5 with 3 players banned if the mod is trying to copy League being a 5v5 game. Obviously don't cop investigate people on banned.

VOTE: Frozen Angel
I'm not liking frozen's insane fluff. One scumhunting post early which struck me as lazy, and then just smiley spam.

I think AJ is lynchbait, he's essentially being wagoned for not reading that alignment!=faction and assuming that team banned = scum. If anything town make mistakes like that more often than mafia, whereas the scum ends up pushing it as low-hanging fruit.

It's ridiculous RC is telling ABR there'll be trouble for naked voting while he's done the same on Toogeloo. He gets obligatory towncred for being the first one to claim team banned but I wouldn't put it past scum RC to do for that towncred, assuming scum knew of team banned's existence in the outset through one of their members being on it. His exchange with FA is whatever, ostensibly he was trying to read her and came away satisfied so it doesn't reflect badly on him as it does on FA. Too early to judge.

I really cannot fathom why hinduragi is assuming RC/AJ are scum together in post . That's absurdly early for an associative.

This is the worst post so far. Aj lynch bait? Sounds like an overly nervous scum the entire way through. Like, he seems genuinely on edge over tiny things.

I expect better from Hinudragi. I don't have much experience with him but honestly this isn't piquing me as particularly townie, at all. Usually you're an insant town read for me, and now thats not the case.

In post 270, Aj The Epic wrote:If you've caught the character hints so far, it makes perfect sense.

Minor townpoints to ABR for not noticing IMO.

In post 278, Dwlee99 wrote:Hey look ABR was here only to point out the VC but nothing else. can we lynch them now, please?

Lurking =/= scum DWLEEE. Cmon, you know better than that.

In post 291, Frozen Angel wrote:he is trying to force people to change reads. I played with both dwelee and ABR. dwelee is a 14 years old boy who is so weak and obvious as scum. ABR is a very highly manipulator who use lurking as a tool. there is a clear difference here.

Your math is a bit off? Also, ABR lurks as both alignments so eh. Don't like this push at all.
In post 298, Raskolnikov wrote:Jumping around from AJ+RC scum to Yakko, Dwlee and then when Dwlee wagon lost momentum back to Yakko. He's very eager to cast doubt on anyone he sees and was completely serious about wanting Dwlee lynched (whereas Yakko seemed to just want to pressure Dwlee/get a reaction). Didn't like his following exchange with Yakko who I townread. He's playing aggressively and making noise but he's going after people for non-alignment indicative things and I get the feeling he knows it. The people he thinks are town are Toogeloo, who I'm also scumreading (he defended him a bit), and ABR, who I don't think has done enough to be read either way, but especially not strong town.

Goddammit dude, This is a solid post. I was going to vote you for the last one but I agree with your conclusion here. hinduragi is too good of a player to be pulling this nonsense.
In post 314, Hinduragi wrote:
In post 312, Aj The Epic wrote:Not a tree stump, will not die.

Think before you post. There's a reason I said "tree stump" inthread and left it at that.

Gee i wonder. Bad crumb. Interested in where you're going with this.
In post 355, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Raskolnikov is scum because he is backing off when the tide is turning against me. He's quietly supporting a policy lynch without throwing his vote in. He doesn't want to be part of the mislynch. His emotional tenor isn't consistent with a town mindset. Like I said, found the scum.

I see this too. Grrr. I like his push on hindu, but you're totally right. This guy is flapping back and forth trying to stir something meaningful, but in a seemingly manipulative way? I think I was right with that first push and hindu is just slacking.

In post 393, Klazam wrote:toog's post 369... just read that again. advocating the waste of a day to test a claim, on the basis of oh hey maybe night actions might be good for us.

good eye.

I have Toog/Rask as my scums. There is a weird jello spot for hinduragi there too, but I really am unsure there. He seems scummy, but not at all with those others?

Klaz is town, dwlee is town. RC is PROBABLY town

VOTE: rask

@FA, he tried to manipulate your emotional nature and wagon you early.

RC is trying desperately to sway it to me away from rask; I'm the most fucking obvious counter wagon of all time. ABR and I are good scumhunters and we both HELLA know this guy is scum. RC tried to discredit it by calling rask mislych bait, which is hilarious.
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #766 (isolation #50) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:40 am

Post by hiplop »

crit her plz dwlee

build your infinity edge, even
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #767 (isolation #51) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:41 am

Post by hiplop »

so would town one being confirmed town
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #771 (isolation #52) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:50 am

Post by hiplop »

In post 768, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 758, hiplop wrote:@FA, he tried to manipulate your emotional nature and wagon you early.

I reread all his posts

I'm not sure If I like to call that a manipulation attempt...

But I think I understand how your looking at the game right now

so I will UNVOTE: for now.

and RC came to his defense hailing you as a hard wagon. That is quite simply not true IMO.

While using the same awful defense on rask. It is suspicious as HELL
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #772 (isolation #53) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:51 am

Post by hiplop »

ill keep you safe dwlee

KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKK
/laugh /laugh /dance /dance
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #775 (isolation #54) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:47 am

Post by hiplop »

no he fucking isn't
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #777 (isolation #55) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:55 am

Post by hiplop »

he's trying to make you mad and paint a target on you

ignore him and lynch his scum buddy
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #780 (isolation #56) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:21 am

Post by hiplop »

In post 779, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Rask/RC scumteam 2016 confirmed
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #784 (isolation #57) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:11 am

Post by hiplop »

In post 782, Raskolnikov wrote:This game sucks now. My scumreads have stopped posting except for hiplop who's a mega troll and its harder to be sure about him for it. The Bulge is afk and nobody including me will want to engage FA because we'll feel bad about it. Yakkos just naked voting and ABR will tunnel me to the death. Because you're wrong about me you're starting to cast doubt about everyone who isn't entirely on that basis. Half of the people in the game are MIA and we're left looking in a reduced pool for scum most of whom might not be even be here. Deadline isn't that far away either.

VOTE: hiplop

@Hiplop
@FA, he tried to manipulate your emotional nature and wagon you early.
hey're trying to strawman my case

Explain how for these. Even if you don't want to talk to me you might sway people to your brilliant cause if you share your insights.

im not a fucking troll

roleplaying holy shit, i have more content than you scum
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #785 (isolation #58) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:16 am

Post by hiplop »

im not talking to you because of that comment. when you flip scum im excited to fuck up your buddy too

jerk and scum.
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #794 (isolation #59) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:41 pm

Post by hiplop »

hint hint no reason rc would be defending rask this hard as town
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #797 (isolation #60) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:52 pm

Post by hiplop »

you know he isnt lynchbait
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #801 (isolation #61) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:11 pm

Post by hiplop »

Why? Because scum is stalling
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #803 (isolation #62) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:26 pm

Post by hiplop »

i was talking to rc sorry abr
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #805 (isolation #63) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:28 pm

Post by hiplop »

oh ok
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #910 (isolation #64) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:34 pm

Post by hiplop »

In post 907, Hinduragi wrote:
Unvote

That's literally everyone voting you minus ABR plus hippy who I'm still not sure is trying.

I don't know anymore, I'm pretty lost in this game.

I found scum. Sheep me
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #912 (isolation #65) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:37 pm

Post by hiplop »

RASK IS SCUM
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #913 (isolation #66) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:37 pm

Post by hiplop »

LITERALLY DOING EVERYTHING SCUMMY POSSIBLE
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #915 (isolation #67) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:39 pm

Post by hiplop »

I've been on rask for like 87473274 posts
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #917 (isolation #68) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:40 pm

Post by hiplop »

In post 453, hiplop wrote:I'll accept that for now. Keeping an eye on you though.

seen in this post
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #918 (isolation #69) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:41 pm

Post by hiplop »

Klaz idk whats up with you this game

you're way too good to be playing this bad also get on real league
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #920 (isolation #70) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:46 pm

Post by hiplop »

ur a dork

unsure if that was scummy or not. I'm not going to lie, I have an INSANE scum gut read on you. I'm giving you time to get your shit together; this makes me feel you're a bit paranoid
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #925 (isolation #71) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:08 pm

Post by hiplop »

DONT YOU FUCKING HAMMER ABR
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #926 (isolation #72) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:08 pm

Post by hiplop »

OR I WILL VIG THE HELL OUTTA YOU
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #929 (isolation #73) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:18 pm

Post by hiplop »

yakko said he'd hammer you
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #931 (isolation #74) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:20 pm

Post by hiplop »

we are lynching Hindu or Rask today. High preference to rask

pedit: i know.
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #933 (isolation #75) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:23 pm

Post by hiplop »

In post 906, Klazam wrote:i would. you, hippy, drdo, toog all are places i'd gladly vote.

rc asked for toog, so thats where i am now.

please humour me and explain any of these?!?!?!?!
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #935 (isolation #76) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:40 pm

Post by hiplop »

its late klaz im sorry

vote rask plz and thx
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #937 (isolation #77) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:58 pm

Post by hiplop »

rc doesnt want a rask flip because itll tie him to rask

seriously toog is a counterwagon
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #938 (isolation #78) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:58 pm

Post by hiplop »

omg ive been silly but ive also been srs
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #949 (isolation #79) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:18 am

Post by hiplop »

Abr d me back to rask
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #953 (isolation #80) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:27 am

Post by hiplop »

Good bear.
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #966 (isolation #81) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:17 pm

Post by hiplop »

LOL
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1050 (isolation #82) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:16 pm

Post by hiplop »

yeah hes scum
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1057 (isolation #83) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:40 pm

Post by hiplop »

he said you're a sweetheart
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1066 (isolation #84) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:33 pm

Post by hiplop »

im the best ever
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1067 (isolation #85) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:34 pm

Post by hiplop »

also im gone until like late tomorrow
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1069 (isolation #86) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:38 pm

Post by hiplop »

never doubt my scumdar again homies

I fucking headshot piltover pushovered that raskal
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1070 (isolation #87) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:38 pm

Post by hiplop »

love u bear
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1073 (isolation #88) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:40 pm

Post by hiplop »

VOTE: rc

srry baby
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1075 (isolation #89) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:03 pm

Post by hiplop »

Wasn't lynchbait was scum
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1113 (isolation #90) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:16 pm

Post by hiplop »

In post 1111, Frozen Angel wrote:and Hip becuase I really really like him now!

:)

trust me always crystal maiden.

okay, I need to think about toog, actually.
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1140 (isolation #91) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:59 am

Post by hiplop »

RC is telling the truth.

I know what happened. they didn't try to shoot abr.
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1141 (isolation #92) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:00 am

Post by hiplop »

In post 1114, Toogeloo wrote:RC needs to die today. I mean seriously, he just claimed to kill the main player that started the Radio Lynch in the first place. If RC doesn't get lynched today, then there better be a god damn good reason why not. I don't believe for one second that he is a multishot vig either.

He is telling the truth I fear
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1145 (isolation #93) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:03 am

Post by hiplop »

Question marks: Toog, Hindu, Bulge, AJ

Scum is in there. MAYBE Doolittle.

pedit: rc I know what I'm doing.
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1250 (isolation #94) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:16 am

Post by hiplop »

ugh what is going on
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1289 (isolation #95) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:30 pm

Post by hiplop »

In post 1264, Hinduragi wrote:Yes. I understand. My role's actually kinda bullshit and detrimental to town if I use it in a lot of situations. I had to even think about if I wanted to use it on hiplop but I figured just about noone would target him except scum. Killing ABR was a mistake on their part imo.

I don't think they shot ABR, hindu.
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1290 (isolation #96) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:31 pm

Post by hiplop »

Dwlee might actually be scum
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1291 (isolation #97) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:33 pm

Post by hiplop »

ughhhhhhhhhhh mistakes are so confusing

How can I know?
dram dram, if someone was given information about an alingment they shouldn't have gotten, would the game end?
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1294 (isolation #98) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:39 pm

Post by hiplop »

Yea, shoot aj.
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1297 (isolation #99) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:40 pm

Post by hiplop »

viglist:

yakko, klazam, drdolittle, the bulge
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1299 (isolation #100) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:53 pm

Post by hiplop »

Hmmm...yes. That is okay for toog to do
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1311 (isolation #101) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:34 pm

Post by hiplop »

hmmmInteresting.

Okay. I'm okay with that.

Anyways, VOTE: aj
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1312 (isolation #102) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:35 pm

Post by hiplop »

RC shoot one of the list, toog shoot rc
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1314 (isolation #103) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:18 pm

Post by hiplop »

toog can also shoot off the list if he wants
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1366 (isolation #104) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:40 pm

Post by hiplop »

In post 1338, RadiantCowbells wrote:OK I vig Klazam tonight if everyone's good with that.

do it.
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1372 (isolation #105) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:08 pm

Post by hiplop »

In post 1367, Frozen Angel wrote:Hip what do you think about my plan ?

I like it but not sure why we're not lynching AJ
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1403 (isolation #106) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:08 am

Post by hiplop »

I feel dirty lynching the guy on v/la.
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1413 (isolation #107) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:01 pm

Post by hiplop »

dwlee are you faking this obvtownness
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1415 (isolation #108) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:16 pm

Post by hiplop »

toog you're not shooting rc anymore?
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1418 (isolation #109) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:53 pm

Post by hiplop »

lol
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1444 (isolation #110) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:00 pm

Post by hiplop »

I don't like this plan.
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1474 (isolation #111) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:28 am

Post by hiplop »

VOTE: klazam
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1477 (isolation #112) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:46 am

Post by hiplop »

really hard to play when there are multiple slots not even playing

BULGE HASN'T MADE A SINGLE GAME RELATED POST AFAICT
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1478 (isolation #113) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:46 am

Post by hiplop »

In post 1072, The Bulge wrote:
In post 1065, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 1033, Albert B. Rampage wrote:do we all agree on RC insta lynch tomorrow if rasko flips scum?
I'd be fine with this as a dying man's wish.

I also really want to lynch Bulge for that terrible twilight prod dodge post....
In post 1045, The Bulge wrote:Caught up btw. Ok with the rask lynch, those fake hammer reactions were laughable.

Hoping to be far more active Day 2 as my life is clearing up a little bit and I tend to usually slip through Day 1 anyway
...and his overall activity.

For now....
Vote: RC

I mean, I'm not pretending that it was anything but a twilight prod dodge?

In post 1045, The Bulge wrote:Caught up btw. Ok with the rask lynch, those fake hammer reactions were laughable.

Hoping to be far more active Day 2 as my life is clearing up a little bit and I tend to usually slip through Day 1 anyway

In post 530, The Bulge wrote:Fuck me sorry not lurking just havent read yet. Started a new program at a new school this week so there's a lot going on in life right now but expect me to be caught up tomorrow for sure.

In post 406, The Bulge wrote:Sorry, should have announced V/LA before I went away for the weekend. Will catch up in the morning.

In post 92, The Bulge wrote:Not sure where anyone mentioned anything about roles related to anything outside of the game. Slip?

In post 91, The Bulge wrote:
In post 82, Aj The Epic wrote:My initial belief was the players in game were town, outside scum. Obviously hearing someone not be apart of the game is suspicious.

Uhh...?

VOTE: AJ

In post 24, The Bulge wrote:@AJ
In post 1, dramonic wrote:Team != Faction.

For someone who likes to read modposts :roll:

VOTE: AJ

In post 9, The Bulge wrote:well played abr

/confirm
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1479 (isolation #114) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:46 am

Post by hiplop »

^^ his entire fucking iso
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1489 (isolation #115) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:58 am

Post by hiplop »

In post 1486, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 1483, Dwlee99 wrote:Why can't he be a scum jailkeeper? :3

becuase there was an immunizer ... :facepalm: there must be roleblocker - why Jailkeeper?

you know jailkeeper roleblocks right
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1490 (isolation #116) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:58 am

Post by hiplop »

I don't have enough townreads
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1494 (isolation #117) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:12 am

Post by hiplop »

nagging feeling in my gut that game didn't get called because at least one of you/toog is 3rd party/scum
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1496 (isolation #118) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:35 am

Post by hiplop »

toog is probably 3rd party.
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1498 (isolation #119) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:46 am

Post by hiplop »

I assume he's a serial killer

Sivir makes sense, shes a bounty hunter.
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1500 (isolation #120) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:16 am

Post by hiplop »

not-scum includes 3rd party, fa.
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1502 (isolation #121) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:28 am

Post by hiplop »

^
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1507 (isolation #122) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:33 am

Post by hiplop »

rc, you'll shoot bulge or klazam tonight? (don't disclose which)
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1517 (isolation #123) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:52 am

Post by hiplop »

VOTE: dwlee

hes scum.
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1518 (isolation #124) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:52 am

Post by hiplop »

In post 1516, Dwlee99 wrote:VOTE: DrDoLittle

motherfucking scumclaim
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1522 (isolation #125) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:00 pm

Post by hiplop »

I disagree. You wouldn't get non-scum if it meant town.
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1523 (isolation #126) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:00 pm

Post by hiplop »

somesomething i know drams games?
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1533 (isolation #127) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:31 pm

Post by hiplop »

In post 1524, Frozen Angel wrote:"Hawkshot - Each night, you may investigate a player to find out if he's scum." thats my ability so I think only available results are "scum" or "no-scum"

so I wouldn't get "town"

I think we have survivor in game as well

ask dramonic.
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1537 (isolation #128) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:13 pm

Post by hiplop »

i dont bus
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1544 (isolation #129) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:21 am

Post by hiplop »

toog is 3rd party I promsie you.

If I ever die please remember that.

He is definitely NOT a survivor either as he will likely claim endgame
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1545 (isolation #130) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:21 am

Post by hiplop »

toog, the way you prove you're not SK is by shooting who we decide.

I vote you shoot bulge. We lynch Klazam today.
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1552 (isolation #131) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:20 am

Post by hiplop »

how many moves do you have holy shit
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1556 (isolation #132) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:25 am

Post by hiplop »

reminder you should look for scum not town FA, your cop is a bit weaker than regular. can't use it to find town
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1557 (isolation #133) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:25 am

Post by hiplop »

@scum

shoot me again i fucking dare you
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1560 (isolation #134) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:29 am

Post by hiplop »

ehhhh it doesn't accomodate at all for klaz/dwlee scumteam?
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1563 (isolation #135) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:31 am

Post by hiplop »

In post 1558, Frozen Angel wrote:I know that as well

a jeilkept person can't be investigated? am I right ?

they can!
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1582 (isolation #136) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:22 am

Post by hiplop »

klaz uve been on this site for 5 years and dont know what a jailkeeper does >_>
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1640 (isolation #137) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:27 am

Post by hiplop »

don't forget rc is very possibly scum
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1642 (isolation #138) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:33 am

Post by hiplop »

depending on the flip AJ is either like confscum or conftown
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1644 (isolation #139) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:38 am

Post by hiplop »

his reluctance to use his governor means theres a good chance he isn't actually?

I don't think townaj here doesn't use it on town klazam.
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1648 (isolation #140) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:47 am

Post by hiplop »

I don't disagree. I think if klaz is town aj is almost definitely scum, though.
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1654 (isolation #141) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:29 pm

Post by hiplop »

im obvious town and you know it toog

Don't forget aj and hindu.

Hindu has a scummy fucking role to top it off
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1674 (isolation #142) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:43 pm

Post by hiplop »

sup homeis
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1680 (isolation #143) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:13 pm

Post by hiplop »

go to sleep dwlee
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1682 (isolation #144) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:17 pm

Post by hiplop »

k good
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1684 (isolation #145) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:19 pm

Post by hiplop »

^ lynch all liars
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1699 (isolation #146) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:12 am

Post by hiplop »

town killed this game lol
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1713 (isolation #147) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:50 am

Post by hiplop »

In post 6, hiplop wrote:jailkeeper = worlds best scum fakeclaim

#LynchAllJailkeeperClaims
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1723 (isolation #148) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:31 pm

Post by hiplop »

I didn't get shot night one?!

I'm shocked
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1726 (isolation #149) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 7:22 am

Post by hiplop »

In post 1724, Toogeloo wrote:Lol, Hindu was like the most likely to be scum from a lot of the town players (sans yours truly), and scum thought he should be shot Night 1 instead of literally anyone else.

horrible shot lol
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1727 (isolation #150) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 7:23 am

Post by hiplop »

can we get the PTs?