Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #4475 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:57 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 4473, ika wrote:like want me to rip quotes out form scum PT that said you hated it and you wanted to quit? cus really the fact you wanted to do that shows more then enough

pedit: do you have quotes to back up any acusations cus right now you are the one shit posting here. we are jsut staing our stuff that was relavent to he game that has been misrepesented so what the hell are you going on about, cus i mean your previous post was shit posting in itself so you have not rights to call em nor silver any of that

You're fucking terrorizing Titus for no reason.

Titus has asked you to fucking stop talking to her.

What more reason do you need to leave? LMFAO
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4476 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:59 pm

Post by ika »

In post 4475, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 4473, ika wrote:like want me to rip quotes out form scum PT that said you hated it and you wanted to quit? cus really the fact you wanted to do that shows more then enough

pedit: do you have quotes to back up any acusations cus right now you are the one shit posting here. we are jsut staing our stuff that was relavent to he game that has been misrepesented so what the hell are you going on about, cus i mean your previous post was shit posting in itself so you have not rights to call em nor silver any of that

You're fucking terrorizing Titus for no reason.

Titus has asked you to fucking stop talking to her.

What more reason do you need to leave? LMFAO

The fact she is the one who made the post?

The fact she does not admit shes wrong?

the fact i was in this damn game?

The fact that this has been going on over two hears and started on ym homestie?

shes the one who keeps responding to it so by that i have every right to talk
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4477 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:59 pm

Like go talk to the singular person who wants to hear your shit. I'm sure SilverWolf will tell you all about how you're special and amazing somewhere else.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4478 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:00 pm

Whatever, Ika. It's not worth wasting the breath on you. You're clearly delusional.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4479 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:01 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 4468, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 4465, SilverWolf wrote:The way to not shit up a thread post game is to not personally attack the other players or respond to anything you don't like. It really is that simple.

Oh, so you mean how you personally attacked Titus when you said her opinion and she herself "wasn't worth it"?

or how Ika personally attacked her by yelling at her for basically having done nothing

or is it the time when you two basically came in here and starting shit posting, which was just offensive to my eyes.

What? I never said shit to Titus. I posted game relevant quotes that pertained to me as well and corrected her.

You personally attacked ika so you have no room to talk. I don't care what he says to Titus.

I don't care what's offensive to your eyes. If you don't want to shit up a post game thread, ignore it or feel free to report it. Being nasty will get you nowhere with me. I'll just ignore you or report it.

/End
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4480 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:01 pm

Post by ika »

like i can itarly link a game that she joined under and alt when she made it clear she would not play with em. so yes she is very mucha t fault here

pedit: she does cus shes also amzing but we can say it where we like. welcome to the world of the internet

pedit2: yet here you are still talkign to me. you dont even read anyhting about it nor try to see the other side of it. like thats why we continue cus we have every right to do so and when you get perosnal about it we repsond
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4481 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:02 pm

Post by ika »

Silver I Lvoe you!
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4482 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:02 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 4477, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Like go talk to the singular person who wants to hear your shit. I'm sure SilverWolf will tell you all about how you're special and amazing somewhere else.

He is. Thanks!!
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4483 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:03 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 4481, ika wrote:Silver I Lvoe you!

<3
Netherspite
Netherspite
Mafia Scum
Netherspite
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4484 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:08 pm

Post by Netherspite »

In post 4472, Titus wrote:
Sorry Nether. I bungled this one. This was my worst town game in awhile. The fault's on me here.

We all sometimes play not very good.
I'm only saddened you couldn't realize we're on the same side :( I've read you correctly in the end.
Now modding:
Netherspite's SORM Mafia III
(Day 2)
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4485 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:09 pm

In post 4484, Netherspite wrote:
Sorry Nether. I bungled this one. This was my worst town game in awhile. The fault's on me here.

I'm only saddened you couldn't realize we're on the same side :( I've read you correctly in the end.

Gonna brag a bit here and say it might have had a bit to do with how pot commited she was on her town read to me.

Like, in poker terms, I was a hand she couldn't fold.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #4486 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:13 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4485, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:

Gonna brag a bit here and say it might have had a bit to do with how pot commited she was on her town read to me.

Your play here was very good Imo. You were dealt a bad hand and made the best of it. I'm thinking about nominating you for a scummy tbh. It might have been I was just that fooled and no one else was though.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4487 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:21 pm

In post 4486, Titus wrote:
In post 4485, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:

Your play here was very good Imo. You were dealt a bad hand and made the best of it. I'm thinking about nominating you for a scummy tbh. It might have been I was just that fooled and no one else was though.

I mean, this game was basically a 13 v 1.

I had to fool more than you at SOME point.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
OceanWind
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4488 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:28 pm

Post by OceanWind »

In post 4412, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 4410, OceanWind wrote:As someone who followed most of the game, I thought D7 was the biggest turning point. It was obvious then that LLD was the last mafia based on the Marquis push which was purely because Marquis had her as a second scumread after Titus, and while that may benefit him as mafia, it could also easily have been a town thought. I don't think DS and Nether were really thinking it through or giving the game the thought and effort it deserved. The hammer was particularly bad and came almost out of laziness. LLD just kept yelling at them repeatedly and DS caved into a strong personality and threw the game. The four of them never really sat down and read the thread and just kept spamming the game with new content without going over the old interactions which would have been really helpful. Admittedly, the early game spam would have made it a task to read which just goes to show why people need to keep their posting rate down.

If I've said it once, I'll say it a million times.

The best way to play scum isn't to play so a majority of people or spectators think you are town.

You just need to convince enough active players of it.

Cater your play to their tendancies, to their desires. Feed them what they want to see.

Then cut their throat and smile.

I agree with that and that's how most players play scum. I wasn't saying your play was particularly bad. You played to your audience and you did better than the town did. But they set a pretty low bar. There were so many points where they made blunders and just phoned it in.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4489 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:32 pm

Yeah but all the players who would ever catch me are already dead. That's be beauty. You keep wrong players alive.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #4490 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:35 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4489, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Yeah but all the players who would ever catch me are already dead. That's be beauty. You keep wrong players alive.

Yeah, scum you gotta make the right night moves too.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #4491 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:54 pm

Post by Antihero »

In post 4488, OceanWind wrote:But they set a pretty low bar.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i didn't think so. individually i think a lot of townies did well
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4492 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:56 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

I was still holding onto a townread on you, LLD, until I was informed in the dead PT that you were scum.

...Yknow, I still kinda like playing Mafia, but I also don't like that I'm still constantly trying to separate myself into doing so many things at once that it inhibits me from keeping a real track on things. Of course, the fact its a large plays into that as well (days with lots of pages=bad for me, even moreso when there's 10+ pages coming in a single IRL day. Seriously, I hate making long catch-up posts), but it just adds up into making a situation where I can't fully keep track of things and I lose the motivation to go back and check in part because the game gets so long that I don't really want to find 1-2 posts in the entire morass for whatever reason. That's on me, though, so.

I also think I may not hydra again. I have nothing against Bulb and I think he's a wonderful player, but I feel like every time I've hydra'd (except maybe the first time I hydra'd with Whsiper, but that was awhile ago) I've had to carry most if not all the weight of the hydra to play (Lurker Mafia, We Didn't Playtest This), and when it wasn't that we weren't really in sync as far as communication, like here. I mean, we were able to find common ground on reads and stuff, but I still felt like we were disjointed, and I don't know where the blame for that falls for us, if it does at all.

I'm also increasingly feeling like I'm not an "aggressive" player. Sure, I can make hard pushes, but I'm finding more and more that I don't like doing things without some kind of...well, roadmap, roughly. It sort of feeds into why I feel like I'm far better as scum than I am as town because then I have some semblance of a roadmap to work with, while as town I just sorta have to blunder about and I never feel that sort of...drive to push something through. Like, if I get shown the right logic/steps I can blaze ahead no problem, but until that point all I feel like I'm doing is trying to point out things I see for everyone else to pick up on, even if it's inane. And I don't really know how I feel about that. I mean, I guess it can kinda work, but...

Still, LLD, you earned this victory. Absolutely should get nommed for best scum.

(Also, This game must be for Titus what We Didn't Playtest This is for me.)

P-EDIT: Nether and Spiffeh did, I think. And I think that DS played alright but fell into the pit of apathy by the end. But that's how I see things, so...

Also...no hard feelings, Anti?
2011 scummies winner (BTS help) and participant;

coming back to Mafia...slowly. Keep an eye for me as a mod.
Also keep an eye for setup review requests.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #4493 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:04 pm

Post by Antihero »

?????

why would i have hard feelings about anyone?
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #4494 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:05 pm

Post by Antihero »

In post 4492, Voidedmafia wrote:I also think I may not hydra again. I have nothing against Bulb and I think he's a wonderful player, but I feel like every time I've hydra'd (except maybe the first time I hydra'd with Whsiper, but that was awhile ago) I've had to carry most if not all the weight of the hydra to play (Lurker Mafia, We Didn't Playtest This), and when it wasn't that we weren't really in sync as far as communication, like here. I mean, we were able to find common ground on reads and stuff, but I still felt like we were disjointed, and I don't know where the blame for that falls for us, if it does at all.

this is a failure to hydra properly

find someone you have good chemistry with
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4495 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:10 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 4494, Antihero wrote:find someone you have good chemistry with

I think I need to find myself first. Though I don't know who or what would be good chemistry for me, anyways.
2011 scummies winner (BTS help) and participant;

coming back to Mafia...slowly. Keep an eye for me as a mod.
Also keep an eye for setup review requests.
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4496 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:11 pm

Post by DiamondSentinel »

This is certainly a productive conversation...

Anyways, there were a lot of things that went wrong this game, and, admittedly, a lot of them do come down to Titus' townbloc.

Let's see. Titus discrediting Wisdom (as I've discussed before) is probably what I'm going to cite most for my final lynch, and thus my death. However, Nether's vote switch made me think it was useless to try to lynch Titus.

And then of course there's me. I'm just need to stop being so damn wishy-washy... But gg LLD. You played well, playing to each person's weaknesses. Titus' ego, Nether's I-Don't-Know-What-His-Deal-Is-But-It-Feels... Different (someone explain to me what Nether's play was like, because I still have no grasp on it), and my insecurities (Thanks Shinobi, you sonofabeech)

PEdit: Do you mean someone who plays similarly to you, or carries your weaknesses?
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #4497 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:12 pm

Post by Antihero »

you'll know when you see it, nether

PEdit: Do you mean someone who plays similarly to you, or carries your weaknesses?

complimentary playstyles (so carries your weaknesses)
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4498 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:14 pm

In post 4495, Voidedmafia wrote:
In post 4494, Antihero wrote:find someone you have good chemistry with

I think I need to find myself first. Though I don't know who or what would be good chemistry for me, anyways.

imo, I'd say you need someone who can help you slip through the radar. You're already a smaller character (as in you don't have a grand impact on the game like people like Titus and LLD do), but not small enough to go unnoticed. If you're going to play that type of game, then you need to be completely unnoticed. (plz tell me this is good advice)

I wouldn't say a lurker, but definitely not someone like me who ends up on a leading wagon every other day in every game.

PEdit: Ok, so I need someone who is very confident and headstrong... Maybe I should hydra with Wisdom some time. ^_^
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4499 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:14 pm

Of course, I doubt he'd want me. I say the wrong things far too often...
“Why was I chosen?'

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”