Mini 1749: Classic Rock Mafia: Game Over!

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1800 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:11 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Classic Rock Mafia:
Votecount #5.73:

Davesaz (1): Aeronaut
Aj The Epic (0):
AlwaysInnocent (0):
Frozen Angel (0):
Aeronaut (0):

Not voting: Frozen Angel, AlwaysInnocent, Aj The Epic, Davesaz

With 5 alive it's 3 to lynch.

Night falls in (expired on 2016-02-16 14:00:00).

Song:
ACDC: Jailbreak

Notes:
5 of you remain.
Last edited by RadiantCowbells on Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1801 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:12 pm

Post by davesaz »

VOTE: AlwaysInnocent
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1802 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:46 pm

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

In post 1790, Aj The Epic wrote:I don't understand wanting to go for a miller at this point. Unless you see something to say that was just a gambit, I'm not a fan of lynching it.
But if it's not Dave, and it's not you, then who is the remaining scum? I can tell you it isn't me either.
"You've been furthering the win condition of the Mafia even better than the Mafia." - Dierfire
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1803 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:02 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

My leaning has been you and Dier. I was wrong on dier so I'm being more cautious, but the only thought I had was if there was going to be two scum left, it would've been dier+FA. I don't think FA is scum with you, largely because Dier was the only questionable interactions that I associated with her. I don't see a case for dav, neither him nor his predecessor have concerned me. So currently I am inclined to believe it is you.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1804 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:37 pm

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

Well, I don't think it's you. Even though I was wrong about Dierfire, I feel that we were both wrong about Dierfire. We both had each other as potential scum candidates and preferred Dierfire over each other. I thought it was a solid case, but it was not. And for this, I am sorry, Dierfire. You were being honest all this time and I kept seeing you as a liar. It is not impossible that you are scum, but I am inclined to believe we had a similar thought process because we were both town.

Since this is not LYLO, I am wondering who you would consider as the last scum if I flipped town?
"You've been furthering the win condition of the Mafia even better than the Mafia." - Dierfire
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1805 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:40 pm

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

I want everyone alive to answer this question.

Suppose that I am town. Who could the remaining scum be?
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1806 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:41 pm

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

In post 1803, Aj The Epic wrote:My leaning has been you and Dier. I was wrong on dier so I'm being more cautious, but the only thought I had was if there was going to be two scum left, it would've been dier+FA. I don't think FA is scum with you, largely because Dier was the only questionable interactions that I associated with her. I don't see a case for dav, neither him nor his predecessor have concerned me. So currently I am inclined to believe it is you.
Two scum left? I assume there is only one scum left?
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1807 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:43 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

So... Where is everybody?
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1808 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:43 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

ok sorry for absence

I will do something tonight
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1809 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:25 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 1806, AlwaysInnocent wrote:Two scum left? I assume there is only one scum left?

It was made yesterday (dier+FA being a possibility). I think because of the slip we're at a 1 scum game since FA doesn't have any connections left. And at that point, I want to believe it's you since I had you as scum from day 1.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1810 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:47 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

In post 1809, Aj The Epic wrote:I want to believe it's you since I had you as scum from day 1.
Just because you want to believe it doesn't make it true. I learned this the hard way with Dierfire.
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1811 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:24 am

Post by Aeronaut »

will post tonight
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1812 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:45 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 1810, AlwaysInnocent wrote:
In post 1809, Aj The Epic wrote:I want to believe it's you since I had you as scum from day 1.
Just because you want to believe it doesn't make it true. I learned this the hard way with Dierfire.

You could've been 100x more convincing here by showing any sort of real concern.

+The fact that you too are not considering me as scum, at all. The way you talk to me suggests you believe me to be town, but your sentence wants you to imply some indecision on your own part. However, this contradicts yourself unless you're considering one or aero/fa scum.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1813 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:43 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Ok lets not make this to lylo

Aero is definitely town unless as a mafia he targeted Dire that night. (the flavor or his reports would have been the same) He is so likely town

Dave miller thingy is considerable.in a scum team with day chat ABR would have stop the miller clame (thats my assumption) so as I still struggle to see a thing in his ISO to warm me I think that make him town

So we have Aj and AI as scum as I said last day.

commenting about Aj is so hard for me. I have to admit he is the type I can't have a decent read on.

AI way of asking for votes on dave without voting him today is way too concerning for me. plus he reacted weak to dire flip. not sure what should I make about that.

davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1814 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 4:59 pm

Post by davesaz »

I'm voting for scum. Join me for the win.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1815 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:26 pm

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

In post 1812, Aj The Epic wrote:
In post 1810, AlwaysInnocent wrote:

You could've been 100x more convincing here by showing any sort of real concern.

+The fact that you too are not considering me as scum, at all. The way you talk to me suggests you believe me to be town, but your sentence wants you to imply some indecision on your own part. However, this contradicts yourself unless you're considering one or aero/fa scum.
What the hell are you talking about? This has to do with you being wrong as town. There is still some indecision on my part (being wrong about Dierfire kind of screwed me over), but my sentence didn't imply that in any way.

You're forgetting about Dave, by the way.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1816 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:11 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Whats your case on Dave, AI ?

AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1817 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:21 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

The case on Dave is actually the same case as on Albert B.

Does this mean I am confident? No. I shouldn't be confident after being wrong so many times. So I leave it up to you to sort it out.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1818 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:05 am

Post by davesaz »

Just vote AI and end this.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1819 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:08 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1817, AlwaysInnocent wrote:The case on Dave is actually the same case as on Albert B.

Does this mean I am confident? No. I shouldn't be confident after being wrong so many times. So I leave it up to you to sort it out.

Honestly this is the scummiest post of you whole game long. The only towny thing in dave that I see is that ABR wouldn't let him claim in day 1 (as we know game has day chat)

there is basically no similarity in this, we knew 1 of the ABR , dave was scum for that role conflicts and we got a scum from it.

you leave it up to me is the worst thing you can do. get up and do something if your town :mad:

AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1820 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:49 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

Backtrack some more. You managed to convince me that Albert B. was scum because the roles didn't match up.

There couldn't be both a Miller and Ascetic in this game. This was deemed unfair for town. So Albert B had to be lying right? But Albert B was actually an Ascetic.

So either

1) There is actually a Miller and the game has too many investigation immune/tampering roles. We lynched Albert B because this was deemed unlikely.
2) Or Taly was lying from the start because he knew he would not be counterclaimed.

Which one is it?
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1821 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:05 am

Post by davesaz »

A scum ascetic and a town miller balance each other. No reason both can't exist.

AI is just trying to cast doubt by forgetting to mention that ABR was scum.

The whole discussion was on the impossibility of both of those roles being present
as town
. A scum flip for ABR makes it
more likely
that town has a miller.
Taly did the right thing by claiming it right away, and I did the right thing by confirming it right away as soon as I replaced in.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1822 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:06 am

Post by davesaz »

Also remember that ascetic is not just investigation immune -- it is immune to everything else too. It is a more powerful role than miller.
In fact, ascetic is positive utility for scum where miller is negative utility for town.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1823 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:16 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

In post 1821, davesaz wrote:A scum ascetic and a town miller balance each other. No reason both can't exist.
They don't balance each other. They make the Cop role even weaker.

AI is just trying to cast doubt by forgetting to mention that ABR was scum.
Holy shit. When did I "forget" to mention that?

The whole discussion was on the impossibility of both of those roles being present
as town
That
and
them both being in the same setup. Ascetic still negatively influences the EV of Town.

A scum flip for ABR makes it
more likely
that town has a miller.
I have never heard of that one before. Statistics or it didn't happen.

The only thing I know is that a Miller or Ascetic necessitate the existence of a Cop.

Taly did the right thing by claiming it right away, and I did the right thing by confirming it right away as soon as I replaced in.
Right. If you are town, it was the best thing to do. But I'm wondering whether it was not an elaborate hoax.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1824 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:18 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

In post 1822, davesaz wrote:Also remember that ascetic is not just investigation immune -- it is immune to everything else too. It is a more powerful role than miller.
In fact, ascetic is positive utility for scum where miller is negative utility for town.
Ascetic has negative utility for Town, regardless of the alignment of the Ascetic.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”