ink
ink
Townie
ink
Townie
Townie

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:02 pm

Post by ink »

In post 248, Killthestory wrote:Interesting, so you cHoose not to list your own reasonings for the lynch but then call the other person's terrible all the while not even explaining why?

And then you have another explained lynch and then me, which I failed to see how any of your points regarding me were even decent.

Question, do you think Ink's top lynches would be viable mislynches for scum to push?

In post 338, Killthestory wrote:You know what Ink what do you think of Innocent. I need you to be as unbiased as possible as you look through his posts because it seems to be that he's trying to use your scumreads to push mislynches.

In post 336, Killthestory wrote:Anyway, I'm getting an off feeling about Ink/Innocent duo. "Willingness to vote?" It's like asking towns approval for a scumread.

I'm not saying both are scum, by they're definitely feeding off each other. Or at least one is buddying to the others scumreads.

Let's lynch this yet?

She can't work out whether townreading or scumreading me will be more effective in saving her skin (hint: having a town role PM helps). In , she sounds like she knows I'm town. In and , she's trying to make me look scummy.

I continue to townread IAmInnocent.
ink
ink
Townie
ink
Townie
Townie

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:05 pm

Post by ink »

In post 349, RadiantCowbells wrote:Speaking of like actual policy lynches, can we policy lynch BBT and be done with it?

Aren't you reading him as scum, why a policy lynch here?
ink
ink
Townie
ink
Townie
Townie

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:05 pm

Post by ink »

In post 361, ShortcutButton wrote:The one game I've read of BBT, he was crazy active and pushing everything as Town. Here it's like a complete difference and lurking/active lurking? Idk all these terms fully and don't really care to know but what I do know is this shift of BBT's personality.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: bbt

ShortcutButton is likely scum too, I see.
ink
ink
Townie
ink
Townie
Townie

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:10 pm

Post by ink »

TheCow, I Am Innocent voted Killthestory in .

Now all we need is for the town voting BBT and kirroha to move onto Killthestory and ShortcutButton instead, that would be fantastic.

Fixed. -TheCow
Last edited by TheCow on Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:06 pm

Post by implosion »

I've been really lazy today. I can see Kirroha as town now. Not convinced. But meh. I'm not sure what I think about the vt claim thinking more about it. It just feels so off but she's said some things that seem pretty unlikely as scum. I guess I'm willing to table a kirroha lynch for now, but I still wouldn't mind it I think given that I still think she's potentially scum (and since she's claiming vt).

@kirroha: I can definitely see shortcut as scum. I've tried to read his ISO a couple times and I just can't really tell what he's doing; it seems like he's just not committing that strongly, and possibly in a scummy way. The hop off of kirroha is also pretty arbitrary-looking.

Idk about killthestory. I still get a gut townvibe from what I mentioned earlier. 375 is interesting, but I feel like it's probably just a misunderstanding that could be cleared if killthestory clarifies what he means.

BBT is just a pile of either null or null-slightly-leaning-scum. He really needs to do some shit.

Unvote

VOTE: Shortcut

Still need to keep looking at others. If anyone wants me to prioritize looking at anyone else in particular say so, otherwise I'll keep working through getting reads later.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:20 pm

Post by kirroha »

In post 136, ShortcutButton wrote:
Oh shit I was about to vote her. Since BBT hadn't read anything it looks like that would've been a quickhammer had I voted before. Good thing I didn't. Thanks me! :D

In post 197, ShortcutButton wrote:VOTE: kirroha

placing my vote where the scum is

You don't like my quote? What a weak statement.

In post 361, ShortcutButton wrote:The one game I've read of BBT, he was crazy active and pushing everything as Town. Here it's like a complete difference and lurking/active lurking? Idk all these terms fully and don't really care to know but what I do know is this shift of BBT's personality.

UNVOTE:

Oh hello, Mr. "Always-Jumps-on-the-largest-current-wagon-with-one-line-of-garbage-reasoning".

Why is this scum not lynched yet?

PEdit: (w.r.t. implosions post)

implosion I can spend an hour explaining why the heck a very badly made VT crumb+claim would make no sense coming from scum at this point in time, but I don't see the point of that right now. I think you're definitely tunneling, possibly moreso since you seem to think VTs are disposable. But just to reiterate how your theory about me being scum who just cleverly engineered this whole game doesn't make any sense:
-> Your entire theory is based on the fact that I failed to see how obvious my crumb was, which would not have happened as scum wherein I obviously would have put the crumb before my scumbuddies to check how obvious it is;
-> Your entire theory is also based on the fact that I claimed VT because it's the 'best claim to hide myself within a sea of townies' and save my own skin, when such a claim would have fallen apart at the merest Cop/Gunsmith check. If that was my purpose I'd have claimed Miller or Macho Townie w/ gun or something, or even Cop. VT makes no sense as a claim at this point in time, not at all tactically, and if I had scumbuddies they would have told me that.
-> Surely if I was smart enough to do all this convoluted shit I'll have been able to avoid being scumread in the first place?
with a chainsaw.
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:29 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 339, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'd vote IaI right now.

Yeah this needs an explanation.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5
Replaced Out (Mafia) 3-2 (incl hydra game with Nero where I flaked)

Ongoing
None
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:43 am

Post by implosion »

I think you're definitely tunneling, possibly moreso since you seem to think VTs are disposable.

This is inaccurate. I would be happy to lynch someone who I have, say, a small scumread on and who I know isn't a power role on day one. I wouldn't want to lynch a vt claim that I had a townread on.

But whatever. You're misinterpreting a lot of my case but I'm not interested in looking more at your slot right now. Maybe later.
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:22 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

Kirroha what's ur read on killthestory?
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:23 am

Post by kirroha »

I get your case, which is that I'm scum trying to go for a 'safe crumb' to stall my wagon without having to commit to having any kind of PR. What I'm saying is that it doesn't make behavioural, logical or tactical sense when you think about it. But fine let's drop that for now. I'm still waiting on Shortcut.
with a chainsaw.
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:24 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

UNVOTE:

Can u provide a link to this game?
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:35 am

Post by kirroha »

My previous post was for implosion.

In post 383, I Am Innocent wrote:Kirroha what's ur read on killthestory?

I didn't have any kind of read on Killthestory, but I get what you mean that his swap from scum!Kirroha to VI!Kirroha was way sudden and I also see no real basis for it. But I still did kind of find his attempts at getting people to pitch in quite genuine. Furthermore, I'm not sure why scum!Kill would want to pick a fight with an Ink/Innocent duo because I can't see what he can potentially get out of it. So I am still not sure about what I'm feeling about his slot. Yet I think at this point I'm damn well convinced that Shortcut is scum and that if Kill is scum too, he'll be scumbuddies with Shortcut.

And wrt Shortcut/Kill:

In post 201, Killthestory wrote:

And yet you choose not to respond to it?

What a weak defense

So everyone who's shitting around should either replace out or start contributing since it's not in town motivation, and everyone who's complaining about those shitting around should do the same as well

Kill has pointed out one of my beefs with Shortcut, which is that he doesn't really respond to anything and just dismisses everything.

In post 248, Killthestory wrote:
In post 247, ink wrote:I'm null on BBT, so if we nearly run out of time I'd vote him over kirroha. It doesn't have to be a two-wagon thing though, I think there's a fair chance of them both being town.

I'd prefer to lynch one of Killthestory, RadiantCowbells or ShortcutButton.

That's not to say that I agree with the points kirroha raised about ShortcutButton, they're terrible.

Interesting, so you cHoose not to list your own reasonings for the lynch but then call the other person's terrible all the while not even explaining why?

And then you have another explained lynch and then me, which I failed to see how any of your points regarding me were even decent.

Question, do you think Ink's top lynches would be viable mislynches for scum to push?

Anyway I've responded to everything regarding myself, so I'll respond to other shit later when I'm off mobile and not as medicated.

But on the other hand Kill tried to imply that a Shortcut lynch would be a mislynch that scum would be trying to push.

With that said I can potentially see a Shortcut/Kill combo but it's very faint. Innocent, do you think a Shortcut/Kill team is likely?
Also Ink, why did you not agree with my reasons for voting Shortcut ?
with a chainsaw.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:11 am

Post by Killthestory »

In post 375, ink wrote:
In post 248, Killthestory wrote:Interesting, so you cHoose not to list your own reasonings for the lynch but then call the other person's terrible all the while not even explaining why?

In post 338, Killthestory wrote:You know what Ink what do you think of Innocent. I need you to be as unbiased as possible as you look through his posts because it seems to be that he's trying to use your scumreads to push mislynches.

In post 336, Killthestory wrote:Anyway, I'm getting an off feeling about Ink/Innocent duo. "Willingness to vote?" It's like asking towns approval for a scumread.

I'm not saying both are scum, by they're definitely feeding off each other. Or at least one is buddying to the others scumreads.

Let's lynch this yet?

She can't work out whether townreading or scumreading me will be more effective in saving her skin (hint: having a town role PM helps). In , she sounds like she knows I'm town. In and , she's trying to make me look scummy.

I continue to townread IAmInnocent.

Probably because while I'm definitely not townreading you or even liking some of your posts, I do accept that I doubt you're scum in essence, but I don't doubt Innocent. Out of the duo, Innocent would be my scumread since he seems to be pushing you to push your reads instead of making his own. He seems to agree with most things you say, too.

And do you town read him anyway? Is it because he agrees with you at any turn? You realize that's a serious case of buddying, and you're going to have a hard time not having a bias reading him, but I'm pretty sure Innocent' s buddied you and fed off your reads since he seems to agree with everything you say.

In post 386, kirroha wrote:My previous post was for implosion.

In post 383, I Am Innocent wrote:Kirroha what's ur read on killthestory?

I didn't have any kind of read on Killthestory, but I get what you mean that his swap from scum!Kirroha to VI!Kirroha was way sudden and I also see no real basis for it. But I still did kind of find his attempts at getting people to pitch in quite genuine. Furthermore, I'm not sure why scum!Kill would want to pick a fight with an Ink/Innocent duo because I can't see what he can potentially get out of it. So I am still not sure about what I'm feeling about his slot. Yet I think at this point I'm damn well convinced that Shortcut is scum and that if Kill is scum too, he'll be scumbuddies with Shortcut.

And wrt Shortcut/Kill:

In post 201, Killthestory wrote:

And yet you choose not to respond to it?

What a weak defense

So everyone who's shitting around should either replace out or start contributing since it's not in town motivation, and everyone who's complaining about those shitting around should do the same as well

Kill has pointed out one of my beefs with Shortcut, which is that he doesn't really respond to anything and just dismisses everything.

In post 248, Killthestory wrote:
In post 247, ink wrote:I'm null on BBT, so if we nearly run out of time I'd vote him over kirroha. It doesn't have to be a two-wagon thing though, I think there's a fair chance of them both being town.

I'd prefer to lynch one of Killthestory, RadiantCowbells or ShortcutButton.

That's not to say that I agree with the points kirroha raised about ShortcutButton, they're terrible.

Interesting, so you cHoose not to list your own reasonings for the lynch but then call the other person's terrible all the while not even explaining why?

Anyway I've responded to everything regarding myself, so I'll respond to other shit later when I'm off mobile and not as medicated.

But on the other hand Kill tried to imply that a Shortcut lynch would be a mislynch that scum would be trying to push.

With that said I can potentially see a Shortcut/Kill combo but it's very faint. Innocent, do you think a Shortcut/Kill team is likely?
Also Ink, why did you not agree with my reasons for voting Shortcut ?

I didn't try to imply Short was a mislynch, but instead brought the possibility to play to make a case against said duo. It was, in short, momentum of a semi-scummy post in which wasn't explained that I used to back my case up.

Do note that if Short flips scum I don't see Ink being scum, but I have no mention of Short from Innocent. I don't see Ink double Decker bussing him like that, but as I said, no mention of short from innocent.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:16 am

Post by Killthestory »

Oh shit disregard that Innocent tried to do some double Decker bussing as well, so I'd rule him out as scum for now if Short flipped scum.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:22 am

Post by kirroha »

I find it kind of strange that even though generally quite a lot of people seem to agree that Shortcut might be a viable lynch today, it's so hard to form a wagon on him. On the other hand, wagons on BBT and me happened so quickly it's ridiculous. That alone is making me even more inclined to think Short is scum.

Essentially, if a lynch happens way too fast on D1, it's probably town, or scum being bussed. Either way we're playing into scum hands. That's making me iffy about lynching BBT.
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:24 am

Post by kirroha »

I just did a quick ISO of the mod's VC posts.

Not a single person has ever voted Shortcut apart from me (and as of recent posts, implosion). Ffwwhat?

Yup I really want to lynch him.
with a chainsaw.
tojam2
tojam2
Goon
tojam2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:02 am

Post by tojam2 »

@kirroha:

Ink makes a good point about killthestory, the lack of solid proof, the twisted quotes, can't say much of it other than do it for everyone when their time comes @ink.

Killthestory's point makes me think that Innocent is the scummier, I just can't see that much effort justified without being town (well, you only have to look to Newbie 1667 (my first ever game) to know that doesn't always follow true).
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:37 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

TheCow
TheCow
Goon
TheCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:55 am

Post by TheCow »

vc incoming
TheCow
TheCow
Goon
TheCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:00 am

Post by TheCow »

Vote Count 1.8

BlueBloodedToffee
(4)
: Raskolnikov, RadiantCowbells, Syndesis, ShortcutButton
(L-3)

ShortcutButton
(2)
: kirroham, implosion
(L-5)

Syndesis
(2)
: Killthestory, I Am Innocent
(L-5)

kirroha
(1)
: BlueBloodedToffee
(L-4)

tojam2
(1)
: Rubixxx
(L-6)

Killthestory
(1)
: ink
(L-6)

Rubixxx
(1)
: tojam2
(L-6)

RadiantCowbells
(1)
: NinoMasaki
(L-6)

Not Voting
(0)
:
With 13 players alive, majority is 7 today.

(expired on 2016-02-22 15:30:00)
Last edited by TheCow on Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:04 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Nino why are you voting me :(
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Syndesis
Syndesis
Goon
Syndesis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:24 am

Post by Syndesis »

I'm having a lot of issues remembering anything I read in this game which is both weird and bothersome. Will probably try to reread and take some better notes on Sunday.

@Mod
: Could we get DL counters in the VCs please?
and yet the flower blooming / both winter and death defies
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:49 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

annie?
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
ShortcutButton
ShortcutButton
Goon
ShortcutButton
Goon
Goon

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:58 pm

Post by ShortcutButton »

who is annie
Syndesis
Syndesis
Goon