pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6375 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:23 pm

Post by pieguyn »

OK I have to point this out because holy fuck.

FA/mollie's slot is basically conftown based on D2, right? (and ftr Nosferatu is legit, he comes from the same site I came from.)
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6376 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:08 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 4540, Titus wrote:Why would DN claim BP? Like at all. BP is what you claim after you think you're shot.

Wake and DN are likely not groupscum. Unless Wake emulates his scum meta real closely, I am inclined to pencil in Wake as town.

mental note to look through Wake's scum meta later.
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6377 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:36 pm

Post by Political Clout »

I am going through vote counts.
Ya basic!
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6378 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:10 pm

Post by pieguyn »

Spoiler: TheCow/Fire
so TheCow's early D1 play is actually something I look sideways at even after reading it a couple of times. the openness reads town on a gut level, but there is actually no internal consistency anywhere: he basically is doing things entirely randomly, which has me concerned it's coming from a POV of scum playing as chaotically as possible in order to appear like "impulsive town" while hoping no one realizes he's actually scum hunting. as one example, none of the progression from FA () to DN () to Nosferatu/Wicked () has any explanation at all anywhere. I don't know if there is anything to be made out of this.

In post 721, TheCow wrote:
In post 673, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'm assuming based on past experience that TheCow is just a twat regardless of alignment, but I can't confirm for sure.

I'm leaning town on him right now though.

ye can confirm im literally a vagina

there must be a lot of day cops running around this thread. I really want to help you guys out with scum hunting but my lethargy levels are off the chart. No need to worry. With all of these free guily and inno results being thrown around we should be g o l d e b o i s

I really, really don't know if I see this coming from an RC partner. I kinda think if he was scum it would take some confidence for him as scum to assume the angle RC is pushing would be believable enough for other people to accept, and snap-react in the way he did here.

In post 2161, TheCow wrote:Dwlee's reads are garbage and their rhetoric is self-defeating. Not someone really worth listening to. Will keep their thoughts under consideration for future use depending on the actual flip, though I doubt anything can come of that. Still reading. aaaaa this is dizzying.
JarJar seems pretty backwards. Their reads are full of conviction, though, so they might be worth say -- two cents. I don't agree with any of this shit.
frogger is probably town if both Dwlee and Daves are scum -- the inverse of this read is a null. His seems genuinly proud at "finding" scum. I mean, the busing of two players aside, it looks legit.
Looking at Aero. Cross-referencing their ISO for this shit. Also reading the thread. ye. Not liking this slot much at all. I'm not pulling up quotes (I'm doing this in notepad and I hate bbcoding in notepad) but their early play feels fabricated. Early reads don't make much sense -- starting from 100 or so. The developments aren't well-founded at the time, either. Then you move into those sp00ky meta reads. Cutting this short because I still have about 40 something pages to actually read and whatever else, but I'm sure this can be touched on more later if others want to or if it becomes a top-scum read of mine.
FA 1105. Why those players in particular? I just find it odd that you are looking at _those_ players, when there are 15 of us out here. Two voids, at that.
Davesaz's reads are full of lul (looking at 971 rn). How top-heavy it is with the sea of nulls. Made me lol rl is all.
frogger, post 1121, why thsoe players in particular? 1120?

FA just replaced out. What? Okay. Okay, no she didn't. Okay. This fucking game rn.
As of like 1150 frogger was a top-town read for me. Page 47 is kind of making me question that. Also, all these people saying they're going to replace out -- please stop being so dramatic. It makes me want to vig you.

"1) Dave flips scum: 100% certain scum is one of Dwlee or Aero and we can sort that shit out"
What?
"2) Dave flips town: Dwlee is nearly confscum."
So Dwlee is 90% scum is what you're saying. What happened to [conftown] Aero?

Can someone vig frogger so he stops talking please? He's giving me a headache.
As of about p50 I'm scum reading Aero, frogger, DN. JarJar is either lulzy bad scum or just a VI. Maybe I'll do a meta read later. Maybe. I'm split on Dwleee but for the sake of taking a more definite stance, I'll say town. PK looks town.

dave being in a hood changes things. Gives a more "mathematical" basis for this case. I doubt both DN and dave are gonna be minority together, though. SK or a second minority, perhaps.

D2 started, I guess? This Cow hate is real rn guys ;-;
Emoticons by FA. Putting a pin in that.
I wonder what happened to "confirmed scum dwlee" :distracted
Nevermind, found it.

Oh my, the FA wagon is taking off. Interesting. RC, you're votint Zulfy for voting FA? Or is that not the case?

this is a kind of catchup I usually dislike because it involves a lot of past commentary, and surface level commentary with no depth behind it, which is a kind of thing I think is more likely to come from scum trying to force content. on the other hand, there is stuff in here that I like

In post 2161, TheCow wrote:
I'm stopping my read forward to look back for a second. Wake was a topscum, DN was a bottom null. All three were in a hood together. ye pretty bad reads t b h

Moving on for now. k this game right now. Its kind of a circlejerk. A lot is happening, but nothing worth updating my reads here. Going to p65 now. How my god, I have 20 pages left. Please tell me it gets better. This is horrible.
Holy shit, RC is voting FA. Nevermind. jk.
Goddammit, this is shittttttttttttttttt p73. I really hope the lynch doesn't happen when I'm trapped reading this shit. Fuck people are replacing out. Goddammit. This is why we can't have nice things.
This is literally the worst game I have ever had the displeasure to read. p77. Goddammit, my reads are getting jumbled because I had to wade through all of that.

Oh thank lord, its over. p78. No I can't p82. I'm done with this garbage. I'll finish later. I'm not even editing this.

In post 2162, TheCow wrote:I'm still like 6 pages behind but I can't keep reading. I actually read all of that FA bulshit and I'm done. I'll be back in 6 hours because I'm a little dead inside rn.

In post 2165, TheCow wrote:I lied, I just read the rest of the thread. That was a different kind of stupid. I literally cannot even right now.

In post 2472, TheCow wrote:flag post (so I don't get lost)

this game is giving me the diabetes

this is probably a really bad reason to town read someone, but this series of posts where he went insane looked organic as shit.

as a more concrete point:

1. the last post is a kind of idiosyncrasy that I feel would be more likely to come from town. this is pretty much entirely gut/tonal, though, so I don't put much faith in it.

2. the bolded I think is a slight town tell - in my experience I think town are slightly more likely to think about "accuracy of reads" on a constant basis as he did here, whereas I expect scum to only give a shit when they think they would be expected to or at "key" moments.

In post 4544, Firebringer wrote:VOTE: RadiantCowbells

Hey guys, what's going on?
I joined this lame game to make it more fun.
Expect lots of images of cute dragons.

In post 4548, Firebringer wrote:
In post 4547, RadiantCowbells wrote:Someone want to explain why scum!RC intentionally CCed a town PR to get them lynched?

because if you can I'd love to see you try.

So you could say this statement.

Jesus RC we all know you do the craziest plays in existence, you think we are stupid?

this was immediately at the start of D3. would Fire have replaced in and, with 1 mafia dead, immediately start power bussing who is almost certainly his only partner? this especially when from what I've seen of his scum play he is somewhat bus-averse, but I could be wrong on this (last time I saw him as scum one of his partners faked a guilty on him and rather than making a hell-fire death push back on her from the POV of her supposedly being confscum, which is what town would do when pushed with a guilty or what scum might do when guiltied, he kinda sorta just accepted it and got lynched without doing much about it).

In post 4650, Firebringer wrote:
In post 4643, pirate mollie wrote:links?

I want more than 1 game. I mean if he does this "all of the time" it shldn't be hard.

I ain't hunting for links for you mollie.
Recently RC has:
Claimed he was mason with me in order to save me from getting mislynched, RC was scum.
Claimed he was a Bus Driver and got massive town credit for that lynch, RC was scum.

RadiantCowbells loves gambits more than I love AtE.

And I god damn love AtE

this post has a kind of abrasiveness I feel is more indicative of town Fire. this is the kind of thing that is really easy to verify and post when you're asked for it - scum wouldn't lie about it bc it's fact-checkable, and it gives them a way to look town because they're being perfectly honest about it. if Fire was actually scum here, why *wouldn't* he have put the extra bit of spin on this by actually linking the games? it would have at least made him look more credible in mollie's viewpoint, which tbh I think would be especially preferable here if he was bussing.

what he did here read more like he felt it should have been obvious, and didn't want to bother pandering to her when it should have been clear he wasn't lying about his experience.

In post 6204, Firebringer wrote:
In post 6184, JarJarDrinks wrote:@firebringer

There is one day left. It doesn't look like there's a likelihood of a deathnote lynch. Your vote on him right now might as well be written on a cocktail napkin and mailed to the north pole. It's a completely worthless vote. Please participate in todays lynch.

I am not lynching Dwlee.
Bite me.

more abrasiveness I kinda like. this one is more gut, though.

In post 4685, Firebringer wrote:
In post 4681, pirate mollie wrote:put up or shut up

I am going to shut up then.

Going back into a corner.

again, if Fire was scum bussing here, I don't get the point of this as a scum strategy.

In post 6204, Firebringer wrote:
In post 6184, JarJarDrinks wrote:@firebringer

There is one day left. It doesn't look like there's a likelihood of a deathnote lynch. Your vote on him right now might as well be written on a cocktail napkin and mailed to the north pole. It's a completely worthless vote. Please participate in todays lynch.

I am not lynching Dwlee.
Bite me.

the way he approached the dwlee lynch D4 is something I had mixed feelings about when I first saw it. I kinda like the conviction here (there are some more conviction posts before it, this is just the strongest one). at first, I had some amount of paranoia that he didn't so much as vote the counterwagon (pisskop) or do much of anything to really derail it - he kept calling for people to lynch DN and that was basically it - until I looked back and saw he had pisskop as his top town read.

a same kind of situation happened D5, with pisskop, but this time he did at least vote the counterwagon, which makes sense.

I don't know if this means much because I don't know Fire to be someone who plays as town like I do in terms of laying out reads and hard pushing stuff, he generally is way more of a relaxed player who plays more on impulse/gut and listening to/appealing to people he likes playing with. I don't think there was really anyone he as town would have tried to appeal to here. in that sense, the way he handled it probably is par for the course for him, but I'm hesitant to write it off.

initial impression here is that it's possibly town, but I'm not anywhere near just writing it off.

k I'll probably be back to continue tomorrow. again, feel free to pitch whatever reads/cases you have if you want me to look through it, I usually don't read posts "cold" like this so it would help me get into the game/verify what I do come up with.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #6379 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:18 am

Post by Firebringer »

I don't think its one scum, I am starting to think their is no SK and that theres 2 more mafia.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #6380 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:30 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 6364, pieguyn wrote:
@MOD: if a rolecop investigated a bulletproof SK, would it get "bulletproof SK" or just "bulletproof"?

SK is an alignment, so a rolecop would only see 'bulletproof' in that situation.
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6381 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:22 am

Post by Political Clout »

I tried going through a lot of vote counts and seeing the reason ehy they voted during final lynch, but that turned out to be extremely boring. I do get pinged by jarjarbinks, wake, and keyser.
Ya basic!
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6382 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:38 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 6360, Political Clout wrote:@jarjar why were you on the dwlee wagon? I'm still scrolling up and down with the replacements.

Cause Dwlee made a really suspect post including what looked like a slip @ the time. And my strongest townreads pretty much agreed w/ me.

I was always very much against Dave also throughout all this.

see page 42
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6383 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:48 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

I think I'm in favor of a massclaim @ this point.

@ the very least, I want deathnotes claim.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6384 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:56 am

Post by DeathNote »

My claim hasn't changed.

Just a BP hood townie.
Looking for love in Alderaan places.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6385 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:50 am

Post by pieguyn »

In post 6380, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 6364, pieguyn wrote:
@MOD: if a rolecop investigated a bulletproof SK, would it get "bulletproof SK" or just "bulletproof"?

SK is an alignment, so a rolecop would only see 'bulletproof' in that situation.

ok

so right now, i'm thinking this setup is single faction, 13-3, and there are no other PRs in the setup. right now we have

mafia cop, mafia neighbor, ???
vs
town rolecop, town miller, town BP, town neighbor, VTs

i think, if i'm right about what the setup is, it was deliberately designed so that every single role result would be misleading. the setup is 16p, which is too much for 3 mafia (unless it's a near mountainous game, which it would be if i'm right on this) but not enough for 4, which would suggest an SK. rolecop is usually a scum role, while cop is usually a town role. BP would serve as a false positive for the rolecop, and miller serves as a false positive for the mafia cop. the only useful result anyone can get at all would be the rolecop clearing the miller.

this is all one possible theory, but the other reason i want a massclaim right now is that if there's nothing else in the setup i would think the setup points to DN being town.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #6386 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:26 am

Post by Firebringer »

Then who wants to start a mass claim?
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #6387 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:26 am

Post by Firebringer »

I am a PR btw, and I want to claim last.
Show

pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6388 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:35 am

Post by pieguyn »

<- VT, which was probably obvious after my last post.

outside of Fire, i say just claim whenever you arrive.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6389 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:43 am

Post by pieguyn »

Fire I'm going to be so pissed if you're scum. I think you're town, though.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #6390 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:44 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 6389, pieguyn wrote:Fire I'm going to be so pissed if you're scum. I think you're town, though.

Why would you be pissed if I was scum?
Show

pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6391 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:52 am

Post by pieguyn »

usually i expect scum to be significantly more hesitant to launch massclaims (they'll obviously follow along with them when they do happen, but they won't be the one who actually starts it unless it's a foregone conclusion), and i wouldn't expect scum to just claim PR before it was set in stone a massclaim was happening and with no idea of what anyone else (sans DN) is.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6392 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:54 am

Post by pieguyn »

Zulfy's ISO is interesting.

mental note that I should read his RC interactions in context instead of attempting to read it cold.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #6393 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:55 am

Post by Firebringer »

So you would be mad because....I did something you wouldn't expect scum to do.
When have i ever done what someone expects me to do?
Show

pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6394 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:59 am

Post by pieguyn »

being the first to claim in the way that you did isn't just "unexpected", it's actually legit risky (so many ways it can backfire), and in this case if it fails probably entirely kills your chances of winning the game.

so ya I would be kinda pissed if you went for something like that and everything aligned to make it work somehow.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #6395 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:01 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 6394, pieguyn wrote:being the first to claim in the way that you did isn't just "unexpected", it's actually legit risky (so many ways it can backfire), and in this case if it fails probably entirely kills your chances of winning the game.

so ya I would be kinda pissed if you went for something like that and everything aligned to make it work somehow.

Good thing I am town?
Show

pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6396 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:03 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 1508, Zulfy wrote:Oh btw I'm pretty sure you scumslipped.

Pedit: Yes, that's exactly right. Discrediting your defense of FA. That does need lynch!

this accusation looks really, really, _really_ bad with the knowledge RC was scum.

there's more (the whole push looks bad in general tbh) but this is the most egregious one.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #6397 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:04 pm

Post by Firebringer »

I have never been patient so I will just claim:

I am a Jailkeeper and I have a alternate reason besides the BP for why there was no kill last night.
But I will await till we have everyone claim to inform you of my night actions.
Show

pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6398 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:45 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 4783, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'm 2-shot cop.

I'd like to at least live till tomorrow so I can out whether DN is ascetic or whether I got roleblocked.

If I'm getting lynched, you better lynch the shit out of Keyser and Titus tomorrow.

RC was literally confirmed scum as soon as this post happened. paying attention to see how people react to this.

(yes I am actually reading through D3. save me now -.-)
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #6399 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:38 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

bump

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”