NY 193 : Werewolf Mania (GAME OVER- TOWN WIN)

Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2400 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:54 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 2398, Almost50 wrote:Nero? Simple. No GD scum will EVER be exclusively tunneling someone they know to be town for 3 days. He's been too much of an annoyance if we were on a better situation I'd be tempted to lynch him just to get rid of the headache.

I really can't wait until I'm scum in a game outside of a Newbie Game on this site.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2401 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:55 am

Post by Xkfyu »

Almost, please answer my questions. They are starting to pile up.

In post 2366, Xkfyu wrote:How many times have you been lynched as a Town Cop?

And just for the record, how many games have you played in total?

In post 2382, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 2371, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2369, BlackStar wrote:Nobody still thinks you're town. That's what I'm saying. You've screwed yourself over,

We're moving in circles. If they think I'm scum I could easily get lynched. It's not that hard to rally against me given my overall posting style and how I've been acting since the word go.

Two questions from this:

1. If your overall posting style makes it easy for you to be lynched, then why don't you change it? It's Town's job to find scum. If you're town, and you are posting in a way that you know will make town want to lynch you, and you're aware of this fact (which you obviously are), then it could be argued that you are playing against your win condition.

2. If your overall posting style makes it easy for you to be lynched, then if you're town, then why hasn't scum taken the opportunity to push for your lynch? D1 and D2 I can understand why they would hold off. However, it's D3, and they are starting to run out of reasonably possible mislynches.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2402 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:08 am

Post by Almost50 »

@Xk: I don't feel like debating with you right now. I'm trying to clear my mind, so not in the mood. Off the top of my head I can recall my most recent 3 cop roles (none on this site though). Actually, make that 4 (including one SCUM rolecop role). I got lynched on D1 once, I got NK'd on N1 once, I got lynched on D3 (only bc D1 ended in a NL) as the scum rolecop, and the one time I lived through the game was due to my total lack of knowledge of the flavour of the show. I was a rolecop too, but the clues I got were indirect. They were images from the show pointing to what was most important on my target's mind. I misinterpreted the results I got, so I messed up the game more.

In total I may have played 12-15 games so far. Certainly no more than 20.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2403 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:12 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Prodded. But it's Monday anyway, so I'm here.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2404 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:18 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 2402, Almost50 wrote:@Xk: I don't feel like debating with you right now. I'm trying to clear my mind, so not in the mood. Off the top of my head I can recall my most recent 3 cop roles (none on this site though). Actually, make that 4 (including one SCUM rolecop role). I got lynched on D1 once, I got NK'd on N1 once, I got lynched on D3 (only bc D1 ended in a NL) as the scum rolecop, and the one time I lived through the game was due to my total lack of knowledge of the flavour of the show. I was a rolecop too, but the clues I got were indirect. They were images from the show pointing to what was most important on my target's mind. I misinterpreted the results I got, so I messed up the game more.

Ok. Well, if I weed through the completely useless information that I didn't ask for, I can now answer the question myself.

Out of about 15 games played (certainly no more than 20), you've been lynched as a Town Cop just one time.

That certainly doesn't justify this statement:
In post 2359, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2356, pisskop wrote:Do you think SRMP is town

I'm inclined to believe his claim, or -at the very least- give him one more chance to prove it. You don't know how many times I got lynched being the TOWN COP.

So, what was that? Just fear-mongering?
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2405 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:20 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2192, RadiantCowbells wrote:somewhat doubt that town has a tracker and a seer.

think it's much more likely that the tracker is a scumtracker.

Yeah, because they are the same except they are not?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2406 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:28 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 2402, Almost50 wrote:I don't feel like debating with you right now. I'm trying to clear my mind, so not in the mood.

So, when should I expect answers to the rest of my questions?

What would you say is a reasonable amount of time for me to give you to come up with some decent answers?

(I'm not willing to wait until D4, by the way)
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2407 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:31 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2332, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 2327, Almost50 wrote:1- If RC is telling the truth
2- If we're both telling the truth
3- If me, RC & SRMP are telling the truth

So, you're basing your argument on assuming RC is telling the truth no matter what. Any particular reason why you won't even consider RC playing a gambit? Not even a shade of doubt??

P-edit: Is Gladiator "not" normal?

Our argument was in the context of RC being town, and having a PR. Just because I don't mention that he could be scum in one post doesn't imply that I don't think it's possible.

And the wiki doesn't specifically state whether Gladiator is "normal" or "not normal." Here's the link:

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Gladiator

I don't get the feeling that a game with a Gladiator would be approved for Normalcy. However, if I'm wrong, then the mod will confirm it, and then I'll reconsider my options.

Gladiator is not exlcuded, and is inlcuded by the fact it is not excluded, and by the phrase
Roles which are explicitly Normal for Town include:

Vanilla Townie, Friendly Neighbor, Innocent Child, Mason, Miller, Vigilante,
any roles listed "for any alignment"
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2408 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:33 am

Post by BlackStar »

In post 2407, PeregrineV wrote:

So, you're basing your argument on assuming RC is telling the truth no matter what. Any particular reason why you won't even consider RC playing a gambit? Not even a shade of doubt??

Our argument was in the context of RC being town, and having a PR. Just because I don't mention that he could be scum in one post doesn't imply that I don't think it's possible.

And the wiki doesn't specifically state whether Gladiator is "normal" or "not normal." Here's the link:

I don't get the feeling that a game with a Gladiator would be approved for Normalcy. However, if I'm wrong, then the mod will confirm it, and then I'll reconsider my options.

Gladiator is not exlcuded, and is inlcuded by the fact it is not excluded, and by the phrase

We've already established that Almost lied so I'm not sure why you're still discussing this
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2409 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:36 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2408, BlackStar wrote:

We've already established that Almost lied so I'm not sure why you're still discussing this

Because I'm reading from where I stopped reading.

Any particular reason the Snarky wagon is gone and you want to lynch the claimed tracker?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2410 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:39 am

Post by Xkfyu »

Ok, so I was wrong about the Gladiator being non-normal. What's your point? I was still right about Almost lying about being a Gladiator.

Reading a little further though, "any roles listed as 'for any alignment'" is also explicitly Normal for Mafia as well. Is there any reason you chose to say that it was normal for town, but didn't mention it being normal for a Mafia group?
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2411 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:44 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2410, Xkfyu wrote:

Ok, so I was wrong about the Gladiator being non-normal. What's your point? I was still right about Almost lying about being a Gladiator.

Reading a little further though, "any roles listed as 'for any alignment'" is also explicitly Normal for Mafia as well. Is there any reason you chose to say that it was normal for town, but didn't mention it being normal for a Mafia group?

Two reasons, I guess.

1. Pretty much anything town can be, scum can be.

2. Almost50 is town.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2412 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:46 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 2411, PeregrineV wrote:Two reasons, I guess.

2. Almost50 is town.

Fair point about #1. Can you explain your #2 though?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2413 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:53 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2406, Xkfyu wrote:(I'm not willing to wait until D4, by the way)

So, don't. Your vote is already on my. What CAN you do more?? Do it. :wink:
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2414 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:55 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2412, Xkfyu wrote:

2. Almost50 is town.

Sure. Look at this ISO. He's scumhunting and trying to get reads.

The worse thing about him is that he likes (or liked) Snarky for town (liked his reads or something).

Also, he pressing his scumreads for reasons he feels is legitimate (even though I think he's wrong on Blackstar).
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2415 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:56 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2413, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2406, Xkfyu wrote:(I'm not willing to wait until D4, by the way)

So, don't. Your vote is already on my. What CAN you do more?? Do it. :wink:

Please unvote SMRP for now.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2416 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:56 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 2369, BlackStar wrote:Nobody still thinks you're town. That's what I'm saying. You've screwed yourself over,

We're moving in circles. If they think I'm scum I could easily get lynched. It's not that hard to rally against me given my overall posting style and how I've been acting since the word go.

Two questions from this:

1. If your overall posting style makes it easy for you to be lynched, then why don't you change it? It's Town's job to find scum. If you're town, and you are posting in a way that you know will make town want to lynch you, and you're aware of this fact (which you obviously are), then it could be argued that you are playing against your win condition.

2. If your overall posting style makes it easy for you to be lynched, then if you're town, then why hasn't scum taken the opportunity to push for your lynch? D1 and D2 I can understand why they would hold off. However, it's D3, and they are starting to run out of reasonably possible mislynches.

In post 2404, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 2402, Almost50 wrote:@Xk: I don't feel like debating with you right now. I'm trying to clear my mind, so not in the mood. Off the top of my head I can recall my most recent 3 cop roles (none on this site though). Actually, make that 4 (including one SCUM rolecop role). I got lynched on D1 once, I got NK'd on N1 once, I got lynched on D3 (only bc D1 ended in a NL) as the scum rolecop, and the one time I lived through the game was due to my total lack of knowledge of the flavour of the show. I was a rolecop too, but the clues I got were indirect. They were images from the show pointing to what was most important on my target's mind. I misinterpreted the results I got, so I messed up the game more.

Ok. Well, if I weed through the completely useless information that I didn't ask for, I can now answer the question myself.

Out of about 15 games played (certainly no more than 20), you've been lynched as a Town Cop just one time.

I'm inclined to believe his claim, or -at the very least- give him one more chance to prove it. You don't know how many times I got lynched being the TOWN COP.

In post 2406, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 2402, Almost50 wrote:I don't feel like debating with you right now. I'm trying to clear my mind, so not in the mood.

What would you say is a reasonable amount of time for me to give you to come up with some decent answers?

Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2417 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:59 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 2414, PeregrineV wrote:

2. Almost50 is town.

The worse thing about him is that he likes (or liked) Snarky for town (liked his reads or something).

Also, he pressing his scumreads for reasons he feels is legitimate (even though I think he's wrong on Blackstar).

I'm assuming, since you're telling me to read his ISO, that you've actually read his ISO? And you really believe the worst thing about him was his town read, way back in D1, on Snaryky? None of the other stuff bothers you more than that?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2418 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:00 am

Post by Almost50 »

I REALLY don't feel like lynching SRMP today (other than to prove the town is misleading itself). I'll switch my vote to SS before anyone hammers.

VOTE: Snarky
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2419 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:01 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

No.

You lynch SRMP. Snarky is a townread.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2420 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:02 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 2418, Almost50 wrote:I REALLY don't feel like lynching SRMP today (other than to prove the town is misleading itself). I'll switch my vote to SS before anyone hammers.

Wow, really?

You're just gonna pretend you didn't just move your vote because Peregrine asked you to?
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2421 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:02 am

Post by Xkfyu »

Two questions from this:

In post 2404, Xkfyu wrote:

In post 2406, Xkfyu wrote:

In post 2420, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 2418, Almost50 wrote:I REALLY don't feel like lynching SRMP today (other than to prove the town is misleading itself). I'll switch my vote to SS before anyone hammers.

Wow, really?

You're just gonna pretend you didn't just move your vote because Peregrine asked you to?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2422 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:03 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Btw I virtually guarantee you guys PeregrineV is scum as well.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2423 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:11 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2417, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 2414, PeregrineV wrote:

2. Almost50 is town.

I'm assuming, since you're telling me to read his ISO, that you've actually read his ISO? And you really believe the worst thing about him was his town read, way back in D1, on Snaryky? None of the other stuff bothers you more than that?

Like what? Scumreading other players for stupid things? Been there and done that, always as town.

Faking gladiator? I've faked worse. And it caused activity, putting himself in a (albeit fake) 1v1 with a player he claims is scum. Scum doesn't focus the spotlight on themsleves that way, because they cannot afford to lose 1 scum and only kill 1 town. (Yes, some players do draw that kind of attention to themselves, but some other players won't lynch them if the mod came in and confirmed they were scum).

Anyways, sorry to ramble. Why do you think he scum?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2424 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:11 am

Post by Almost50 »

@Xf: Keep clogging the thread all you want. I'm done talking to you. It only blocks me from trying to do something useful.

New PoV:

IF SS is Scum >> RC is likely Scum; while Peregrine, GRob will be clear. Masquerade a bit better.

Given the SS flip gives me better reads on -at least- 4 players, and with no real case on anyone else at this time, so it is the way to go for me.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”