Micro 583: Kids With Guns (Game Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
KainTepes
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:00 pm

Post by KainTepes »

VOTE: MAESTROO
I AM KAIN TEPES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I am afraid of SAYING HIS NAME!!!!" - Toto

"why be a better mafia player, when you can be a better KAIN TEPES???" - Vi
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:08 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 324, Maestro wrote:
In post 318, Persivul wrote:
In post 317, Maestro wrote:
In post 314, Bill and Gompers wrote:VOTE: Maestro

This is what I want to do today.

Why?

That's a scum response.

:facepalm: no, like, objectively, it's really not

In my experience, it is.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:23 am

Post by Persivul »

VOTE: Maestro

I'm good with this now. I believe that's L-2.
A couple of douchebags
Kain and Not_Mafia voting more than once had me thinking it was higher.
Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: They/Them/Any

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:47 am

Post by Maestro »

I'm not even sure what I'm supposed to say here since even me asking why I'm scum was met with "oh hot damn he so Scum"
So I guess fuck you too? I'm not sure why you think this is so automatic for you all or what reasoning youre basing it on since literally half of you are naked voting.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:22 am

Post by Persivul »

Respond to the half that aren't naked voting.
Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:24 am

Post by Maestro »

THE HALF THAT AREN'T NAKED VOTING AREN'T GIVING ME ANYTHING TO DUCKING RESPOND TO
Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:25 am

Post by Maestro »

What are you even accusing me of?
Bill and Gompers
Bill and Gompers
Townie
Bill and Gompers
Townie
Townie

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:57 am

Post by Bill and Gompers »

Maestro, what are your reads right now?

-A
A fabulous hydra of Wgeurts and Aeronaut!
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:01 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 330, Maestro wrote:THE HALF THAT AREN'T NAKED VOTING AREN'T GIVING ME ANYTHING TO DUCKING RESPOND TO

It follows from the definition of naked voting that the people who
aren't
naked voting
have
given you something to respond to.

Previously you asked BAG why they want to lynch you, and I said that was scummy. It's scummy because they have given reasons - they don't like your call for a PL in a small game, and didn't buy your PoE explanation. I checked that before I said your response was scummy. You could have checked it too, and replied accordingly, even if it meant a repeat of previous answers. That you didn't do so indicates that you don't want to rehash those issues, and that indicates that you know your explanations for them are weak. So, it was a scummy response - maybe they wouldn't get around to repeating their charges, and then you might look better to others who might not be following closely.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:02 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 331, Maestro wrote:What are you even accusing me of?

Do you not know how to pull up someone's ISO then do a search on your user name?
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:10 am

Post by Persivul »

Regarding Maestro, I'll add that I didn't like his jump to join Not_Mafia's push to speed lynch BAG. He's been around long enough to know that a 1-for-1 isn't in scum's best interests.

I've reviewed Not_mafia's ISO and if he flips red, I doubt that lovely is his partner. His earlier pushes on lovely appear genuine. His stuff since he's been under suspicion is pure wifom.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:21 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 231, Xtoxm wrote:As of right now,

Vote Lovely
FOS Kain

The early town feels I had on Kain are slipping hard, i'm wondering if this erratic play is part of a scum strategy. Didn't like the on-off the wagon with L-1, I can see it as jumpy newbscum.

That said, i'm not liking the PL push from Mae much either.

Pers>Nano>NM>Mae>Kain>Lovely

Can you explain why lovely's at the bottom of your list and Not Mafia is fairly high?

Not liking xtox's ISO, and particularly if Not Mafia flips red.

Nino's ISO is short but what's there looks town.

If Not Mafia is scum, then I'd say his partner is in {Maestro/Xtoxm/Kain} in that order. Kain is just there because he's hard to read and I can't really rule him out.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:29 am

Post by Persivul »

If Maestro is scum, I don't think lovely or Kain could be his partner.
lovelygiant
lovelygiant
Goon
lovelygiant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:25 am

Post by lovelygiant »

You could sell me a N_M/Maestro scumteam on a silver platter.

Maestro used mostly emotion and little logic to stop the impending wagon on him. He seems like a bright player, so I can't understand why he chose that response.
Bill and Gompers
Bill and Gompers
Townie
Bill and Gompers
Townie
Townie

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:32 am

Post by Bill and Gompers »

Which one of Maestro-N_M would get us more information as a lynch, pers?

-A
A fabulous hydra of Wgeurts and Aeronaut!
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:54 pm

Post by Persivul »

In post 338, lovelygiant wrote:Maestro used mostly emotion and little logic to stop the impending wagon on him. He seems like a bright player, so I can't understand why he chose that response.

That's part of my scum read on him as well.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:57 pm

Post by Persivul »

In post 339, Bill and Gompers wrote:Which one of Maestro-N_M would get us more information as a lynch, pers?

-A

I don't think we get a whole lot from a green flip from either one of them. From a red flip, I think we get more from Maestro. As noted above I think that would rule out Kain and lovely, and we'd be left with Not_mafia or xtox as the partner.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:14 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

In post 336, Persivul wrote:Can you explain why lovely's at the bottom of your list and Not Mafia is fairly high?

I moved NM to the town side of things because he had the same reaction as me to Lovely's entry posts, which I feel makes it more likely he's town. I also felt he looked came out looking better from the people who wagoned BAG.

I'll go into my Lovely read when I have more time, hopefully tonight.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:18 pm

Post by Maestro »

In post 326, Persivul wrote:In my experience, it is.

Then your experience is limited in scope and/or you are
applying it in a way that is not helping you read me efficiently.

*stares long and hard at 2015 join date before continuing*

In post 332, Bill and Gompers wrote:Maestro, what are your reads right now?

-A

Coming back to this later.

+1 for BaG not being a twit

In post 333, Persivul wrote:It follows from the definition of naked voting that the people who
aren't
naked voting
have
given you something to respond to.

Your tone is lovely and really encourages me to respond to you.

Previously you asked BAG why they want to lynch you, and I said that was scummy. It's scummy because they have given reasons - they don't like your call for a PL in a small game, and didn't buy your PoE explanation. I checked that before I said your response was scummy. You could have checked it too, and replied accordingly, even if it meant a repeat of previous answers. That you didn't do so indicates that you don't want to rehash those issues, and that indicates that you know your explanations for them are weak. So, it was a scummy response - maybe they wouldn't get around to repeating their charges, and then you might look better to others who might not be following closely.

How about no. The fact that I didn't "check" that BaG wanted to lynch me because they didn't like my call for PL
DOES NOT FUCKING INDICATE ANYTHING ABOUT MY ALIGNMENT
- it
indicates
(most likely, I can only assume here since it's my fucking brain and they're my fucking posts - I could be wrong and you could be right here, after all) that I definitely remembered that BaG said that, and it
indicates
that I didn't consider those valid reasons
AT ALL
to want to lynch me with the kind of righteous, simple-minded, subjective fervor that I'm seeing coagulate here on my wagon.

I don't give a flying fuck if it's a small game, but clearly that's somewhere wherein you and me and BaG (HAH THAT RHYMED) all disagree. And you are going to have to
FUCKING LIVE WITH THAT
but here's the think, you pretentious gun-toting little twit: it's not scummy to
HAVE AN OPINION
. It's not even scummy for me to have an opinion that doesn't align perfectly with yours or with BaG's, just because you both happen to be confirmed Town. Whoopdeefuckingbullshiteedoo. This is an opinion I have had for a long time on this site, and it is an opinion with a fucking wonderful basis in fact (unlike some being posted in this game). The contention that a policy lynch is not valid simply because this is a small game is a fallacy. Is it the best idea? Almost never, hence it being referred to as "policy" rather than "optimal", especially in a small game. Was I ever thinking I'd get tons of support? Nope! Or that it would be a permanent fixture for my vote today? Fuck-nope, but nobody asked me about that shit. And I haven't hit my stride and grappled onto a better place to stick my vote, except for (briefly) with BaG. This far into Day 1 I shouldn't have to explain that to you with so many choice words.

No, I didn't want to rehash the issues, mainly because I don't see them as a fucking issue, so no: it also wasn't a scummy response. I eliminated the game down to 3 players including Kain, who you may be willing to hand-wave for a Day but who I am not willing to give the benefit of the doubt. That is all this comes down to. The burden of proof is on you to prove I'm Scum, not on me to say "the things I have done so far are NOT Scum-things because X" - so if you're expecting that from me you can further shove a spiked wooden rod up your rectum. :good:

Also, I posted about this in my one address to Kain over the past page and a half, I would've thought you and BaG would've noticed it:
In post 268, Maestro wrote:I only need to have a
slight leaning-Town read on Xtoxm and NinoMasaki
to PoE this down to thinking that you could easily be Scum with either lovelygiant or Not_Mafia, both of whom are ignoring you and trivializing your presence in this game and stain you're putting on anybody's attempt to read or interact with you. I'm trying to ignore you, but for different reasons. The last time I let somebody like you slide for a whole game our Town lobotomized itself in MyLo on D2. That game
just
ended, and I'm still feeling that burn; you can forgive me for not taking the chance that I'm wrong this time. When you're gone, regardless of your alignment, this game will be easier to solve. It just so happens that by PoE, to me, you could also easily be Scum. You can wait for tomorrow's lynch if I won't get support today, and maybe I'll feel differently the more I see from Xtoxm, Nino, and lovely (he's the weakest of you 3 in my head) but either the Vig should take you out tonight or I better get my way tomorrow.

Your answer is underlined above. Now I'll go back to ignoring you.

In post 334, Persivul wrote:Do you not know how to pull up someone's ISO then do a search on your user name?

WAGHJKAERFVGNGRWD HFEGHC MGDFHGFHJ

I want to call you so many things. I'll stick with fuckwit because that didn't get me modkilled last game.

In post 335, Persivul wrote:Regarding Maestro, I'll add that I didn't like his jump to join Not_Mafia's push to speed lynch BAG. He's been around long enough to know that a 1-for-1 isn't in scum's best interests.

You don't get to patronize me for being here longer than you and disagree with the way I play in the same sentence, fuckwit.

In post 337, Persivul wrote:If Maestro is scum, I don't think lovely or Kain could be his partner.

The word "if" isn't something you should be using if you're so sure I'm Scum.

In post 338, lovelygiant wrote:Maestro used mostly emotion and little logic to stop the impending wagon on him. He seems like a bright player, so I can't understand why he chose that response.

-1 for lovely being a twit

EDIT: I was originally going to mention this only for sarcasm and comedy, depending on whether literally anybody in this fucking thread appreciates my sense of humor or not, but it's actually relevant because looking at this again, lovelygiant seems (interestingly enough) to be parroting Persivul's tone: the "oh Maestro has been here oh-so-long and knows so much better than I" + "however, because he seems to not know better than I, he must therefore be SCUM" makes it seem like he's fabricating a mindset that Persivul can lead where he wants and believe in, since it's one he understands (given that it's parroted from his own reasoning behind voting me).

In post 339, Bill and Gompers wrote:Which one of Maestro-N_M would get us more information as a lynch, pers?

-A

-1 for BaG being a twit

Apparently, I've been here awhile and should know how to play super well and never make mistakes or have opinions that other players disagree with. That being said, you will not treat me like that idiot over there who joined last week; you will not talk about me like I don't exist.

PEDIT: I was going to continue. I'm going to instead take a healthy step away from this game and get back to you after ISOing everybody in this game except fucking KainTepes, because apparently it's small enough that I should know exactly who Scum is and be as sure-witted as Persivul and as confTown as BaG and
nevereverever
hold an opinion contrary to what either of them think is true, because doing so would mean I am Scum. Fuck me.
Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:29 pm

Post by Maestro »

Persivul, go and meta me before you talk shit (or before you talk anything, really) about my play. Actually, before you do that, read this:

In post 226, Wisdom wrote:In general, you seem to have fixed ideas about how town think and act. You have to let them go. People can act in the scummiest of ways (and this example is not scummy at all, mind you) and still be town. People rarely do what you think they should be doing, what you expect them to do.

Extremely appropriate username, no? This was a quote taken from a conversation between 2 players, one of whom was Town and thought I was Scum because he didn't understand or didn't understand how to react to my playstyle when I'm pissed off. This player was a bit misguided and seemed to think that his oh-so-perfect-little-worldly-image of what Town should do and say and think in a game was paramount and infallible, and he was as dumb as a rock on this point. Read the whole damn game if you like but understand this: I won't do exactly what you expect Town to do, and I probably won't say exactly what you expect Town to say, or think how you expect them to think. You need to get over that fact and engage with me, and/or you need to come up with better fucking reasons to lynch me.

Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:16 pm

Post by Persivul »

In post 344, Maestro wrote:Persivul, go and meta me before you talk shit (or before you talk anything, really) about my play.

I did a little - I went to the recently ended game you mentioned. You were town there, and your play was a lot different than it was here.
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 3:59 pm

Post by shaddowez »

Important Notes from the Mod

1 - If you are here to troll, please replace out. If you are not sure if this applies to you or not, feel free to PM me and discuss. If you want to continue participating in the game in a meaningful manner, please do so.

2 - This is a game and I understand emotions can get out of control sometimes. However, the rules are to attack the arguments in the game itself and not the players. This is my only warning for people to calm down before force replacements/modkills become a thing. Don't make that happen.

3 - I apologize for the lack of a VC over the weekend, one will be out tomorrow morning (around 10:30 EST)

V/LA on Weekends
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:40 pm

Post by Persivul »

One thing that jumped out from that game: "I always get aggressive and inappropriate quickly." Except, in this game, you didn't do that. reads to me like
Oh fuck I'm not playing at all like my town meta I better get aggressive and inappropriate.
KainTepes
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:39 am

Post by KainTepes »

I am convinced that MAESTRO is scum now,, his long post is VERY INDICATIVE of scared scum who wants to defend himself,,my vote stays here...
I AM KAIN TEPES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I am afraid of SAYING HIS NAME!!!!" - Toto

"why be a better mafia player, when you can be a better KAIN TEPES???" - Vi
NinoMasaki
NinoMasaki
Goon
NinoMasaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:07 am

Post by NinoMasaki »

Sorry I was away all weekend - will catch up asap! >_<"

A quick glance of the posts on this page is giving me second thoughts about Maestro. I'll need to read through again to get a proper gist of the situation. But can we all be kinder to one another please? There is no need to be rude...
正樹荷乃 (Masaki Nino)
I may not have perfect English. Please bear with me~

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”