Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:00 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Yes.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Burning Crystal
Burning Crystal
Goon
Burning Crystal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:08 am

Post by Burning Crystal »

Sunset KT Dave and Kurio work for me.

I don't have town feels for any of them, that is if you can't join me on EE.

~Titus
Titus / tn5421
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:29 am

Post by Kop »

In post 408, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:@kop
3. Voting is a stance regardless of whether or not you're reacting to it. You can read into why he's voting and such by reading context on the vote.

I'm not misrepping you by saying votes mean something, I'm not pretending to rep you there at all. I'm saying what you were saying was wrong. Misrepping is what you just did with me, taking my words and presenting them as if I was misrepping you when I wasn't.
4. That's not aggression in the scope of the game, you're literally taking passive aggressive behavior and calling it aggression. It is, I guess, aggression, but not really in the sense that I wasn't pushing for reads, etc. I wasn't being aggressive as far getting people lynched. I was reacting, flailing, at an attack made against me. This is borderline misrepping because as far as the game was concerned, I wasn't being aggressive at all.
And you did avoid KT here who HAS been more aggressive than me at least at the start of the game and he was aggressive in terms of the game.
5. Yes. I would like you to vote kt because then there wouldn't be a huge inconsistency between the words you say and the things you Do. You time and time again brought up points on which he was suspicious and then backed off at the end of the post. And since KT is one of the big players you've been focused on all game, your interaction with him is super important as far as reading.
6. Playstyle coaching is what I and several other players have done. Reaction coaching is what you did there. Play style coaching isn't alignment indicative, it's an attempt to help someone get better. Reaction coaching is hinting at how you think said player should react so that they will do the right thing in the right place. THAT IS alignment indicative because it helps the alignment of the player you alter the content of.

The post I quoted there is super scummy because you literally suspect him but instead of pushing him you ask him to turn on his wagon.
7. Yep. You wanted him to attack his wagon. The words you used were dismantle, but that can mean more than one thing. You didn't say dismantle the arguments against him. You said dismantle the wagon. Either way you want him to turn on them.
8. That's not a policy lynch. A policy lynch is lynching someone for a less than town play. But it's good to know that all I have to do to avoid getting pushed by you is stop defending myself.
11. No. People do replace in for those reasons expecting something and don't get what they want so they don't play. You can't say that's wrong, because it's not. It happens. I don't get what you don't get here.
12. You voted him but you're not trying to paint him as scum? K?
13. Yes. But suspecting that I would try to buddy and me actually buddying people are TWO COMPLETELY different things. I didn't buddy them there and its misrepping to say I did.
14. It's a scummy push because you already said you won't push someone who can't defend themselves and yet here you are voting a freaking LURKER of all things. I'm sorry? I've seen town do it to. It's kind of like the tunneling point. You seem to use the logic most beneficial to you at the time of posting. That's a scum thing to do.

3. You can clearly see me saying voting does indeed do something. I'm not sure what you keep rehashing this phrase all the time, when I've already said voting does do something. I just don't agree with the nature of the votes that you brought up in your first post against me. Naked votes almost in RVS, don't do as much pressuring than when under suspicion vote.

I've had numerous votes on me during RVS, but I've ignored them and they've never hardlies come back up later in the game.

4. I've already said that you totally flew of the handle, at something small. It was a complete over reaction, something you apologised for and said forget about it. I understand your a player that doesn't take much to light a spark and your off, but that aggression is channelled in the wrong way. You and only you can understand your own aggression, and you can try portray it differently when it's brought to you, but sitting here, I see it differently, as I don't know you well enough to know what you class as aggression.

5. So your saying if I vote KT, it changes the whole argument you have on that aspect then? I agree it maintains it's connection for later on in the game, with the whole interaction part, but your basically telling me to vote for him, then when it comes to a head later in the game, you can paint a picture, using these phrases.

Am I missing something, but your painting something huge, it's as if you know something is going to come off this? Or am I reading this whole thing incorrectly?

6. Reaction coaching, I'm simply trying to take away the defeatist attitude. It would be something I would be doing, and many others.

You telling me this Eagle, if 4 people for example voted for you, you would simply shy away from them and admit defeat? Or would you...(I think I already know the answer to this, it's been proven) would you retaliate against the people going against you?

I'm trying to simply get him to react in the manner that I suggested, so that he could interact against his wagon, get some work put in the thread so if he is lynched and see the flip, we can have more information to work from. By having the defeatist attitude, we only see interactions, not who he's pressed, or avoided on that wagon, or who's the opportunistic one. If your an experienced pro that you try make out, then you should know if he does flip scum, who's he faked argued with or possibly avoided, if he flips town, who's tried to jump on it.

7. See point 6.

8. Policy lynch isn't something I like to have, yes when there is nothing else to go on, and there can be info gained from it. But policy lynching someone for the sake of a lynch isn't something I like. Basing a lynch on a person who may not be good player, isn't something I'd agree with.

11. I think we should agree to disagree, we both have our opinions on the matter. You think I'm wrong, I think your wrong, on parts of it. We're not going to find some moral ground on this matter.

12. I mistakenly said voted for him, I didn't vote for him.

13. It appeared to me that you attempted to buddy. I can only see what's in front of me. It's not misrepping at all, if I see it, I'm just calling what I see.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:48 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Titus, has your hydra buddy posted at all?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:01 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

By the way, I'm still advocating not to lynch KT. He shouldnt be lynched unless he does something scummy and the impression I get is that he is being bandwagonned for his personality. This is an anti town move, so no. Either point out something scummy or fund real scum.
Burning Crystal
Burning Crystal
Goon
Burning Crystal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:06 am

In post 428, KuroiXHF wrote:Titus, has your hydra buddy posted at all?

Once or twice.
Titus / tn5421
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:27 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 401, Mad King Ashnard wrote:Sorry for lack of investment but this game's just not interesting me much at all

I'll force myself to take this seriously if I'm around for a few more day phases.

-Gurgurant

This is scummy as hell. So, you're not interested?? Why are you in it? And to "force yourself" to take it seriously IF you're around for "a few more days" suggests you wither know this is a single ball with no SK (thus one kill per night at most) which in turn makes you mafia bc there's no single town role that would give you that kind of info, but knowing yours and your partners' roles might. (2 goons + 1 RB = scenario 8, RB + Follower + Goon = scenarios 5/6, GF + BP + Goon = scenario 3)

Let me sit on this for a little while, but I'm likely to follow that up with a vote on you.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:51 am

Post by Almost50 »

@Titus:

I have a request. Could you please try to do a quick read of the thread and see if this could be a multi-ball with precisely KT+RC on one team and EE+Kop on the other one?

I know this contradicts my #, but I've just remembered RC doesn't like reading up lots when he thinks he might get killed soon enough, so maybe I got it backwards ans what he really meant to say is he knows there to be another killing faction (which would most likely make him a WW)
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:03 am

Post by acryon »

In post 432, Almost50 wrote:@Titus:

I have a request. Could you please try to do a quick read of the thread and see if this could be a multi-ball with precisely KT+RC on one team and EE+Kop on the other one?

I know this contradicts my #, but I've just remembered RC doesn't like reading up lots when he thinks he might get killed soon enough, so maybe I got it backwards ans what he really meant to say is he knows there to be another killing faction (which would most likely make him a WW)

WHAT..

This is so absurdly specific. Why in the world are you drawing these absurd conclusions this early and then asking someone else to confirm them?
Get to know me! | Unavailable on nights and weekends.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:08 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 418, Aneninen wrote:
KuroiXHF
– Plenty of small things. He reacted to my but said nothing about Mad King's similar post. I said Davesaz had been moving with the crowd all the time, but Kuroi's doing the same and he does that much more times. His could be either way – it may mean genuine effort but may have come from a scum too. (I've already done something similar before and I have seen scums doing the same). But! Actually I opened some of the posts he quoted only to see... how shallow that long quote-list is.
Scum

Doing an entire read through was somewhat taxing, especially when I stated that I accidentally closed out the tab halfway through. As a result, I wasn't as thorough as I wanted to be. Evidently, you find that scummy. I did the read through mostly for me because I've been having issues finding out who was scummy to me or not. I'm pretty confident in what I've dug up to form my opinions and I feel the biggest finds were:

1) Voting Sunset for being inactive is a bad move.
2) Voting KT for yelling/being obnoxious is a bad move. (Although part of me just really wants to vote him and I may have difficulty resisting the urge.)
3) Burning Crystal is the best lynch for today, although I suppose I could get under Almost50.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:26 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 433, acryon wrote:WHAT..

This is so absurdly specific. Why in the world are you drawing these absurd conclusions this early and then asking someone else to confirm them?

Instead of asking for an explanation you could do a reread yourself with my proposed scenario in ind and see if you could come up with something that makes it unlikely.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:10 am

Post by acryon »

In post 435, Almost50 wrote:
In post 433, acryon wrote:WHAT..

Instead of asking for an explanation you could do a reread yourself with my proposed scenario in ind and see if you could come up with something that makes it unlikely.

I don't need to do that to tell you its more than unlikely. Unless you're some mafia-savant that no one told me about, in which case, why are we even playing?
Get to know me! | Unavailable on nights and weekends.
Burning Crystal
Burning Crystal
Goon
Burning Crystal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:06 am

@Almost50, I am not going to answer your question as written. Doing preflip associatives is bad.

@all, I really don't like Kuribo coming into attack Almost when Almost seemed to townread me pretty well, despite Almost's question being antitown.
Titus / tn5421
Mad King Ashnard
Mad King Ashnard
Goon
Mad King Ashnard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:14 am

Post by Mad King Ashnard »

Don't like Burning Crystal so far.

11 and 13 are the only posts with any actual scumhunting.
Mad King Ashnard
Mad King Ashnard
Goon
Mad King Ashnard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:15 am

I need links to scum games from EE if anyone can provide.
Mad King Ashnard
Mad King Ashnard
Goon
Mad King Ashnard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:15 am

EE we were looking for something more like a reads list, not just your top scumread.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:29 am

Post by Xtoxm »

In post 426, Burning Crystal wrote:Sunset KT Dave and Kurio work for me.

~Titus

VOTE: Dave

Not interested in the empty slot. Not enthusiastic about KT either.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Burning Crystal
Burning Crystal
Goon
Burning Crystal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:51 am

Would prefer Kurio there. His last post was crap and MKA should know better.

~Titus
Titus / tn5421
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:52 am

Post by Xtoxm »

I like Kurio's , and his stances on SI and KT.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:53 am

Post by Xtoxm »

And other than calling you the best lynch his last post was fine.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:59 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

~Titus

This seems like an OMGUS and that the only thing you have against me is that I said you were a good lynch.

In post 444, Xtoxm wrote:And other than calling you the best lynch his last post was fine.

And where do you disagree?
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:07 pm

Post by Extrapolated Eagle »

In post 440, Mad King Ashnard wrote:EE we were looking for something more like a reads list, not just your top scumread.

Almost50 scum
Kop
Kurio not protown
Everybody else I just want to lynch just because only four players have had decent play this game and only three of those are likely town.
In post 441, Xtoxm wrote:

~Titus

Not interested in the empty slot. Not enthusiastic about KT either.

In post 442, Burning Crystal wrote:VOTE: Dave

Would prefer Kurio there. His last post was crap and MKA should know better.

~Titus

Both of you get off of that wagon.
"@EE
:roll: Aside from that entire post being annoying as fuck, your scumread on me makes no sense." -Elyse (scum)
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:08 pm

Dave is strong town and one of the pro town players
"@EE
:roll: Aside from that entire post being annoying as fuck, your scumread on me makes no sense." -Elyse (scum)
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:09 pm

@aneninen this is my only scum game on the site
"@EE
Mad King Ashnard
Mad King Ashnard
Goon
Mad King Ashnard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:10 pm

*raises eyebrows*

Return to “Completed Open Games”