NY 193 : Werewolf Mania (GAME OVER- TOWN WIN)

Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4300 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:25 am

Post by Masquerade »

That you don't believe RC doesn't mean I don't believe RC. I'm townreading him and you're not going to change my mind about that. Seriously, the only reason I can think of you keeping this up is because you are scum and afraid to change your story now so have to keep going with this. Nobody can be that stupid.
You also don't want to give us a decent readslist (2 groups of 3 potential scum is not a valid readslist, and then you have Cobbler there to interchange with whomever)
And it's in scum's best interest to get RC lynched because scum can't NK him. It's just insane to be scumreading him at this point.

Oh I just got a mental image of you: imagine Dexter freaking out about Dee Dee and in the process of that blowing up his own laboratory. It's kind of like that. Including the black *cloud* over your head.
Fraggernaut
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4301 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:39 am

Post by Fraggernaut »

Vote Count 5.9

pisskop (2) - Golden Robster, Xkfyu
Xkfyu (2) - Almost50, pisskop
Golden Robster (1) - AJ The Epic
Almost50 (1) - Cobblerfone

Not Voting (2) - RadiantCowbells, Masquerade

With 8 Alive it Takes 5 to Lynch!

Deadline is March 11th, 2016 at 5:00 PM EST.
GP:6 Town W/L (2-4) Mafia W/L (0-0)

Currently Playing: NY 194: GnR Mafia
Currently Modding: None
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4302 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:45 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 4300, Masquerade wrote:That you don't believe RC doesn't mean I don't believe RC. I'm townreading him and you're not going to change my mind about that. Seriously, the only reason I can think of you keeping this up is because you are scum and afraid to change your story now so have to keep going with this. Nobody can be that stupid.
You also don't want to give us a decent readslist (2 groups of 3 potential scum is not a valid readslist, and then you have Cobbler there to interchange with whomever)
And it's in scum's best interest to get RC lynched because scum can't NK him. It's just insane to be scumreading him at this point.

Oh I just got a mental image of you: imagine Dexter freaking out about Dee Dee and in the process of that blowing up his own laboratory. It's kind of like that. Including the black *cloud* over your head.

I don't want to lynch RC. I want to lynch pisskop. And here is my newly updated reads list:

Scum: {RC, pisskop}

Town: Everyone else, unless there are 3 remaining scum, then it's probably you.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4303 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:51 am

Post by Masquerade »

lol
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4304 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:00 am

Post by Xkfyu »

Why did you unvote pisskop right after RC did? He even told you that we were still lynching him and to put your vote back on him. You not interested in lynching pisskop anymore?
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4305 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:04 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

Xk, I'll be very honest: You're probably off here. I do see a scenario where RC is scum mainly off the Role claim he has, HOWEVER I don't like pk for scum or them scum together. A50 has been my town read for a long time, and I think that if you look at this game objectively, he's town for similar plays that you've made (Highly questionable and not really a competent town play). I think Masq is pretty much stepped into town leader mode recently.

The people we need to focus on are Robster and Cobbler. RC/PK should be secondary here. At the very least, give me a reason that you don't see Robster (MR sheep RC) and Cobbler (mr jumps reads and have no real explanation) as scum.
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4306 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:10 am

Post by Golden Robster »

im done with aj

remind me again why we didn't lynch him

oh wait it was the Nero mislynch
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4307 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:31 am

Post by Masquerade »

I could lynch AJ today I think. I took a closer look at Zulfy vs SRMP and then there's also this:
In post 2161, Zulfy wrote:Then vote nero what r u doin

which was a response to this:
In post 2159, SnarkySnowman wrote:VOTE: SRMP

I still want nero to die.

Which I can see as scum trying to move the lynch away from a buddy. It sounds kinda panicky.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4308 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:04 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 4305, Aj The Epic wrote:Xk, I'll be very honest: You're probably off here. I do see a scenario where RC is scum mainly off the Role claim he has, HOWEVER I don't like pk for scum or them scum together. A50 has been my town read for a long time, and I think that if you look at this game objectively, he's town for similar plays that you've made (Highly questionable and not really a competent town play). I think Masq is pretty much stepped into town leader mode recently.

The people we need to focus on are Robster and Cobbler. RC/PK should be secondary here. At the very least, give me a reason that you don't see Robster (MR sheep RC) and Cobbler (mr jumps reads and have no real explanation) as scum.

I get it. I really do see why it's hard to believe that this is a bus. But the thing is, I don't think it was every their intention for the pisskop lynch to go through. If you go back and take another look, you'll see that as soon as it looked like the pisskop lynch was about to take off, RC unvoted him and claimed that he was looking for more town reads. Town reads which he doesn't need because he says that there is only one scum remaining. And if that's the case, and he's so sure of pisskop being scum, then we should have won the game already. The more this gets prolonged, and the more they argue with each other, the more convinced I become.

As for the rest of the ones you mention. I do get the case on Cobbler, but as I've already said, and I know you don't agree, I don't like the Cobbler lynch because of how ok everyone is with it. Which means that scum are also ok with it. It just seems a little too easy to me.

Yes, Robster is terribly sheeping RC, but Almost has been doing that exact thing for far longer than Robster has been. So, I'm not sure why you take issue with Robster doing it, but not Almost.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4309 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:05 am

Post by Xkfyu »

Masquerade, will you answer my question, please?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4310 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:12 am

Post by Masquerade »

rtft
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4311 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:22 am

Post by Xkfyu »

So, you too have gone from wanting to lynch pisskop to suddenly not wanting to lynch pisskop. Cool.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4312 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:39 am

Post by Xkfyu »

@Mod: I will be V/LA for the weekend due to military obligations. I should be able to post some, so this is just a precaution.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4313 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:46 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 4306, Golden Robster wrote:im done with aj

remind me again why we didn't lynch him

oh wait it was the Nero mislynch

You could start by showing why we should lynch me. You've so far not done anything without RC's consent, even avoiding voting here with what you seem to believe to be a good lynch. You are TRYING not to push any buttons and sit in the background as hard as possible. You're manipulative and very clearly unable to come to the forefront and argue a case.

In post 4308, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 4305, Aj The Epic wrote:Xk, I'll be very honest: You're probably off here. I do see a scenario where RC is scum mainly off the Role claim he has, HOWEVER I don't like pk for scum or them scum together. A50 has been my town read for a long time, and I think that if you look at this game objectively, he's town for similar plays that you've made (Highly questionable and not really a competent town play). I think Masq is pretty much stepped into town leader mode recently.

I get it. I really do see why it's hard to believe that this is a bus. But the thing is, I don't think it was every their intention for the pisskop lynch to go through. If you go back and take another look, you'll see that as soon as it looked like the pisskop lynch was about to take off, RC unvoted him and claimed that he was looking for more town reads. Town reads which he doesn't need because he says that there is only one scum remaining. And if that's the case, and he's so sure of pisskop being scum, then we should have won the game already. The more this gets prolonged, and the more they argue with each other, the more convinced I become.

As for the rest of the ones you mention. I do get the case on Cobbler, but as I've already said, and I know you don't agree, I don't like the Cobbler lynch because of how ok everyone is with it. Which means that scum are also ok with it. It just seems a little too easy to me.

Yes, Robster is terribly sheeping RC, but Almost has been doing that exact thing for far longer than Robster has been. So, I'm not sure why you take issue with Robster doing it, but not Almost.

A50 has made multiple moves in this game scum wouldn't. Lying in the open about an obvious fake gladiator is the first real obvious trigger. Baiting people into a lynch on himself, in conjunction with how incredibly loose he is even while making otherwise terrible plays, I see this as town. Robster isn't even close to A50, as I have an issue with him trying to hide behind RC instead of actually coming out and doing something for himself. The last Robster post is basically the premise of everything that is wrong about that slot.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4314 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:42 am

Post by Masquerade »

VOTE: Xk
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4315 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:51 am

Post by Xkfyu »

And the gradual move over to me continues...
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #4316 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:53 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Alright this is enough.

VOTE: Pisskop

Can't let scum gain momentum.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4317 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:58 am

Post by Masquerade »

I don't believe Pisskop is scum.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4318 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:01 pm

No one believed that Massive was scum.
No one believed that Sircakez or Adenine were scum.
^
|
|
|
v
forever.

I'm lynching PK today.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4319 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:02 pm

If you don't want to lynch PK we can lynch AJ.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4320 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:04 pm

Keep in mind that I'm content going full blown autocrat mode if that's what it takes to win this game.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4321 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:25 pm

Post by Xkfyu »

Lol
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4322 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:44 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

RC is this like your need to lynch ABR in league mafia and shitting up the thread for the entirety while being completely wrong in the eventuality?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4323 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:17 pm

Post by Masquerade »

UNVOTE:

I'm not having a lot of fun anymore. Get someone lynched without my vote.
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: I don't know

Post Post #4324 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:48 pm

Post by Cobblerfone »

This whole game has got me tired.

@Xkfyu: You really think that in a large game, town would only have two power roles?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”