What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:33 pm

Post by Ircher »

In post 772, KainTepes wrote:DO YOU AGREE WITH ME,, ON MY BELIEFS ABOUT WHO IS THE EVIL PLAYER AND WHO IS INNOCENT?? I know you SUSPECT Mario and Soapbar but what about Radiant Cow and Performer,,

Also why you suddenly changed your mind?? I find sudden changes very strange??

Stop calling me RC.

I'm like the polar opposite of RC in terms of playing mafia
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:43 pm

Post by Lapsa »

irch, #769
abcedminded
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:21 pm

Post by Ircher »

In post 769, Lapsa wrote:
In post 758, Ircher wrote:That's a readlist which is good too imo.

irch, i'm puzzled now, maybe you could help

- kain looks more genuine as newb town
- foobar unvoted me when i was on L1
- katsu ain't ashamed of lurking and hasn't done anything explicitly scummy

assuming my theory on mario+soap team is correct, who do you think would be their scumbuddy?

Oh yeah, srry I had dinner.

Tbh, I'm a bit confused too. If you don't mind I'd like to know when exactly you made the softclaim.

As far as this goes, my guess is somewhere in {Not Mafia, Gamr, Kein??}, though prob. Not Mafia imo.

As far as Katsu goes, he's as bad as Massive, but keep your guard up.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:42 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 777, Ircher wrote:
In post 769, Lapsa wrote:
In post 758, Ircher wrote:That's a readlist which is good too imo.

irch, i'm puzzled now, maybe you could help

- kain looks more genuine as newb town
- foobar unvoted me when i was on L1
- katsu ain't ashamed of lurking and hasn't done anything explicitly scummy

assuming my theory on mario+soap team is correct, who do you think would be their scumbuddy?

Oh yeah, srry I had dinner.

Tbh, I'm a bit confused too. If you don't mind I'd like to know when exactly you made the softclaim.

As far as this goes, my guess is somewhere in
{Not Mafia, Gamr, Kein??},
though prob. Not Mafia imo.

As far as Katsu goes, he's as bad as Massive, but keep your guard up.

I think that read list is horrible because 1. I know I am town and 2. I think kein is town and not mafia is meh.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:50 pm

Post by Ircher »

Whelp, I'm not too sure myself
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:06 pm

Post by Lapsa »

In post 777, Ircher wrote:If you don't mind I'd like to know when exactly you made the softclaim.

In post 594, Lapsa wrote:

one last thing -
soapbar is scum

double bind that shit and don't lynch him yet

not sure how "soft" that is. but yeah, this one's first time i posted about my results
abcedminded
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:55 pm

Post by Lapsa »

VOTE: MarioManiac4
abcedminded
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:15 pm

Post by Performer »

Added multiple quotes to address , clicked Reply after the several-page catchup, and WOW. What a waste of my time :evil: the quotes didn't generate.

I'll address what I remember, with a big-picture approach:
-@Boon you better be damn sure about Kat not being scum. I'll unvote him for now though he's still troubling to the point of looking scummy. If he/KT/Soap are left at LyLo, though I wouldn't like the chances of town victory in that case, it should still not be too tough for 2/3 of them to catch the remaining scum based on the horrendous play that's transpired between the 3
-KT's reads list was lackluster. He's thinking I'm possibly scum for a reason stale as the bread on my work desk from 2 days ago. Already addressed that ToS talk that Garmr brought up in d1. You're either not following closely enough and need to up your towngame, or you aren't actually town
-Lapsa I understand where you're coming from with a particular post of yours, because after my catchup, I began wondering the same thing. I'm not going to say anymore specifics because that could be detrimental to town, but I will tell you post game...just remind me in case I forget
UNVOTE:
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:15 pm

Post by Performer »

Here for about the next 30 minutes if anyone wants to engage with me about anything.
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:18 pm

Post by Performer »

Mario's logic for voting Soap was very odd. Boon’s made sense from a town pov, in voting Mario. Mario’s about Lapsa possibly fakeclaiming so that Soap is probably not scum, it sounds to me he's bending Lapsa's talk about the supposed guilty claim and PR claim. Lapsa, dude...lol. You are TWISTED for your fake claims. For a moment, I thought you were truth claiming a guilty on Soap but if that was the case, we'd have lynched him by now.
I bet you fake claim in your scum games too? Lol.
Then all this talk from Mario about an SK…which makes no sense in this game, based on 1 nk of the Town Vigilante and having 13 players.
VOTE: Mario
L-1
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:50 pm

Post by Lapsa »

In post 784, Performer wrote:For a moment, I thought you were truth claiming a guilty on Soap but if that was the case, we'd have lynched him by now.

my dear perf, i'm not liking this

and 5th spot on mario wagon is quite juicy
abcedminded
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:08 pm

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 784, Performer wrote:Mario's logic for voting Soap was very odd. Boon’s made sense from a town pov, in voting Mario. Mario’s about Lapsa possibly fakeclaiming so that Soap is probably not scum, it sounds to me he's bending Lapsa's talk about the supposed guilty claim and PR claim. Lapsa, dude...lol. You are TWISTED for your fake claims. For a moment, I thought you were truth claiming a guilty on Soap but if that was the case, we'd have lynched him by now.
Then all this talk from Mario about an SK…which makes no sense in this game, based on 1 nk of the Town Vigilante and having 13 players.
VOTE: Mario
L-1

HOW WAS IT "VERY ODD"? If you're going to call my points "odd" and "horrible" you could at least try to explain why. And Boon just said "i dont like his push on soap." How is that in any way a point against me?
And what exactly in my 724 would you call incorrect?
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:26 am

Post by Lapsa »

In post 786, MarioManiac4 wrote:you could at least try to explain why

In post 736, Lapsa wrote:
In post 733, MarioManiac4 wrote:i made sure the sk could not be a wildcard and i never mentioned ANYTHING about
scum nokilling
killing fuckyou

you upcased ANYTHING.
what's the importance of never mentioning killing fuckyou?
abcedminded
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:06 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 787, Lapsa wrote:
In post 786, MarioManiac4 wrote:you could at least try to explain why

In post 736, Lapsa wrote:
In post 733, MarioManiac4 wrote:i made sure the sk could not be a wildcard and i never mentioned ANYTHING about
scum nokilling
killing fuckyou

you upcased ANYTHING.
what's the importance of never mentioning killing fuckyou?

In post 714, MarioManiac4 wrote:ok.
Lapsa, your case basically boils down to me scumreading lapsa after you softed a guilty. There are two things wrong with this;
1. I didn't actually see the soft.
2. If I did as town, I would have voted Soapbar.

KainTepes, your case on me boils down to "you changed your reads." This is obviously fallacious especially when I have repeated many times WHY I changed my reads.

VOTE: Soapbar

The logic behind this vote is very simple. We get Soap today, he flips scum or town. The chance both scum and serial killer killed faq2 N1 is minimal so we can assume that is out of the question. If Soap flips scum, we have a scum and even though there's a good chance you mislynch me after that, we still get a mafia.
If Soap flips town, then Lapsa is scum and we lynch Lapsa.

Fixed the second post.
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:01 am

Post by Lapsa »

UNVOTE:

@mario what are your reads?
abcedminded
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 5:56 am

Post by Ircher »

I want to hear Gamr and Droog's thoughts right now
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:01 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

MarioManiac4- Confirmed town, by way of Role PM.

Performer- Mainly POE. There are too many people that are null-scum for me to consider this slot. And he tends to be more friendly as scum from my experience with being scum+town with him.
Ircher- After replacing in for RC (who I won't pretend to be able to read) he comes in with a decent catchup. His fustration at his reads being ignored is town; instead of just being like "Oh my reads are being ignored what a shame this means i'll be able to hide behind them lololol" he's like "OH, HOW ABOUT YOU READ MY POSTS BECAUSE I WANT SCUM TO GET LYNCHED." And unlike scum, he doesn't let it go.
KainTepes- i think I buy his playstyle, and he seems to play like this all the time. That being said I don't really like his persistence on my mislynch wagon...

KainTepes- i think I buy his playstyle, and he seems to play like this all the time. That being said I don't really like his persistence on my mislynch wagon...
Boonskiies- I think his turn on me was too blatant to be scum, really- with one scum outed scum would be a LOT more careful than he is. Again, I want him to explain what about the Soapbar push changed his mind.
Lapsa- This is outside the scope of a normal read.
If we do not lynch Soapbar today, I 100% refuse to take Lapsa as conf town.
Especially if scum don't kill him (even if he claims roleblocked.) Otherwise, he's probably up with Performer and Ircher.

Not_Mafia- Null, is going to be very hard to read.
droog- I didn't have an opinion on IL and this guy comes in and just defends Lapsa. I can see this as scum especially if Lapsa is town. Right now I'd like to see if he has an opinion on current events.
Katsuki- Null, is going to be very hard to read.

Garmr- Reacts in a weird and unprovoked way when attacked- "you can go fck yourself because im town" is a bit weird for a town who knows mislynches happen and is more likely from someone who has something to hide.

Soapbar- Basically a known mafioso who we refuse to lynch. There's probably scum influence in that and I'm not going to completely rule out a Soap!town Lapsa!scum scenario in which Lapsa refuses to lynch Soap intil LYLO to get a scum win.
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:31 am

Post by Lapsa »

@mario could you do your wagon analysis?
abcedminded
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:38 am

Post by Ircher »

In post 791, MarioManiac4 wrote:

Performer- Mainly POE. There are too many people that are null-scum for me to consider this slot. And he tends to be more friendly as scum from my experience with being scum+town with him.
Ircher- After replacing in for RC (who I won't pretend to be able to read) he comes in with a decent catchup. His fustration at his reads being ignored is town; instead of just being like "Oh my reads are being ignored what a shame this means i'll be able to hide behind them lololol" he's like "OH, HOW ABOUT YOU READ MY POSTS BECAUSE I WANT SCUM TO GET LYNCHED." And unlike scum, he doesn't let it go.

Boonskiies- I think his turn on me was too blatant to be scum, really- with one scum outed scum would be a LOT more careful than he is. Again, I want him to explain what about the Soapbar push changed his mind.
Especially if scum don't kill him (even if he claims roleblocked.) Otherwise, he's probably up with Performer and Ircher.

droog- I didn't have an opinion on IL and this guy comes in and just defends Lapsa. I can see this as scum especially if Lapsa is town. Right now I'd like to see if he has an opinion on current events.

Garmr- Reacts in a weird and unprovoked way when attacked- "you can go fck yourself because im town" is a bit weird for a town who knows mislynches happen and is more likely from someone who has something to hide.

Soapbar- Basically a known mafioso who we refuse to lynch. There's probably scum influence in that and I'm not going to completely rule out a Soap!town Lapsa!scum scenario in which Lapsa refuses to lynch Soap intil LYLO to get a scum win.

I kinda like this readlist.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:40 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 792, Lapsa wrote:@mario could you do your wagon analysis?

If you mean VCA, I don't believe in its effectiveness. Especially if I do it.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:42 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 791, MarioManiac4 wrote:

fixed- lapsa is blue and kain is in the right spot
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:45 am

Post by Lapsa »

@garm what are your reads?
abcedminded
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:51 am

Post by Lapsa »

In post 795, MarioManiac4 wrote:If we do not lynch Soapbar today, I 100% refuse to take Lapsa as conf town.

mario, why such stubborness?

don't you agree that's a viable path to take?

what exactly lies beneath 'i 100% refuse to take Lapsa as conf town' ?

is that == lapsa conf scum?

would you change your mind in case soap flips scum later on?
abcedminded
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:54 am

Post by Ircher »

In post 766, ChaosOmega wrote:
Votecount 2.03

MarioManiac4 (3) - KainTepes, Garmr, Boonskiies
Katsuki (2) - droog, Performer
Soapbar (1) - MarioManiac4
Performer (1) - Katsuki

Not Voting (4) - Soapbar, Ircher, Not_Mafia, Lapsa

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline: (expired on 2016-03-21 21:40:38)

Current VC:

NotMafia (1) : Ircher
MM (4) : Kein, Gamr, Boon, Perf
Kat (1) : Droog
Soap (1) : Mario
Perf (1) : Kat

Not Voting (3) : Lapsa, Soap, !Mafia

Right now, I would say that 1 scum not voting, 1 scum voting mm, and 1 scum voting someone else:

{Kein, Gamr, Boon, Perf}
{Lapsa, Soap, Not Mafia}
{Ircher, Droog, Mario, Kat}
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:09 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 797, Lapsa wrote:
In post 795, MarioManiac4 wrote:If we do not lynch Soapbar today, I 100% refuse to take Lapsa as conf town.

mario, why such stubborness?

don't you agree that's a viable path to take?

what exactly lies beneath 'i 100% refuse to take Lapsa as conf town' ?

is that == lapsa conf scum?

would you change your mind in case soap flips scum later on?

basically;
you are not conftown from my point of view. if we lynched two non-soapbars today and tommorow, and you were like "ok lol lylo i'm gonna lynch soapbar" I would powerlynch you with prejudice. It's certainly a new playstyle as scum but it makes sense. If you refuse to lynch your guilty, we can never know you are town. And if you don't get nightkilled...
well.

@ircher; why do you believe that, or were those numbers just pulled out of thin air?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”