Mini 1773 : Symphonic Metal Mafia (Game Over?!)

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:52 am

Post by Wisdom »

And I have reasoning. You hammered an obvtown who happened to be scumreading scum and excused it by personal dislike. This is the reason you're scum, that you left me alive is just an extra.
Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: They/Them/Any

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:53 am

Post by Maestro »

Ok, it wasn't clear to me that Tere was a user. He wasn't obvTown?
Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:54 am

Post by Maestro »

In post 601, Maestro wrote:He wasn't obvTown?

Like, no. It's inexcusable to say this. If he were obvTown I couldn't've hammered him because he wouldn't've been at fucking L-1, Wisdom.
Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:54 am

Post by Jeanne11 »

Well, now I am intrigued. I want to study you. I want to get into your head, to see why are you so damn certain.
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:55 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

In post 511, Aristophanes wrote:Nice shot Vig! :)

"a player who comments on the outcome of a night when that outcome was detrimental to one or more factions is very probably scum".

Reading up. I'm reading Wisdom as town right now for the record.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:56 am

Post by Wisdom »

I am not certain. I appear certain. I already explained it to you.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:57 am

Post by Wisdom »

And no, not interested in hydraing.
Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:57 am

Post by Jeanne11 »

Why not?
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:59 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 602, Maestro wrote:

Like, no. It's inexcusable to say this. If he were obvTown I couldn't've hammered him because he wouldn't've been at fucking L-1, Wisdom.

He was at L-1 because people didn't like his attitude.
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:01 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

Can we drop this and agree Wisdom is town? I definitely follow his line of thinking here and I think it's distracting from {Jake, Maestro} scum and {Aristo} SK
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:03 am

Post by Wisdom »

What makes you think SK?
Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:06 am

Post by Maestro »

I tentatively agree that Wisdom is Town; we have the numbers for my ML.
I have no problem dying to prove him wrong. It's happened before.

Just acknowledge Jeanne's glorious fencesitting tomorrow, and give time for the inactives to come contribute.

PEDIT: The Scum death implies either a Vig, SK, or less likely multiball, and the fact that he commented on it could mean he's setting the stage for a Vig claim off of the "confirmable" SK role, given the fact that everything would be true about it except his alignment.
Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:06 am

Post by Maestro »

In post 608, Wisdom wrote:

I disagree with this.
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:21 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

Spoiler: A Huge-ass Quote-wall
In post 9, Maestro wrote:/confirm VT let the Angry WIFOM OMGUS bastardry begin

In post 30, Maestro wrote:Question for those with potentially serious votes: where is the Scum motivation for me / my posts so far?

In post 9, Maestro wrote:let the Angry WIFOM OMGUS bastardry begin

In post 9, Maestro wrote:Angry WIFOM OMGUS bastardry

In post 9, Maestro wrote:WIFOM OMGUS bastardry

In post 9, Maestro wrote:WIFOM bastardry

In post 9, Maestro wrote:WIFOM

In post 55, Maestro wrote:
In post 54, nnn_thekushmountains wrote:You have 5/7 votes on you.
Mafia is now either eager to lynch you or not lynch you.
So they are willing to sacrifice looking townie to accomplish these tasks.

Not necessarily, at all, in any way?
This is a Mini, meaning 2-4 Scum. Meaning 9-11 Town. Meaning this wagon (of 5 players) could easily be 100% TvT and Scum could just sit back and watch it happen.
They don't have to want to lynch me and they don't have to not want to lynch me. It's page 2, page 3. They could easily ignore this wagon and nobody would notice, or care. So you're just wrong?!?

Not sure if you legit believe you're right or if you're pullin' stuff out your bum for fun.

In post 79, Maestro wrote:
In post 75, a plain farmer wrote:I don't like that Jeanne and Maestro "claimed" VT, even in a for-the-lulz kind of way.

I don't like that you're assuming or implying that I was claiming "for-the-lulz"
I don't think anything I've done so far implies I was claiming "for-the-lulz"

It was a serious claim, in my first post, made out of frustration and because I knew it would give me something to work with RIGHT out of the gate. Tell me where I'm wrong in my train of thought here, and tell me why claiming VT in a Closed Normal Setup is inherently scummy / something that you don't like.

In post 192, Maestro wrote:Wisdom, Jake is Town

FIRST CONCRETE READ OF THE GAME
In post 196, Maestro wrote:
In post 193, Wisdom wrote:Why?

Gut for now, I'm at work phoneposting

OKAY MAYBE NOT

In post 441, Maestro wrote:
In post 351, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 348, nnn_thekushmountains wrote:@jake
why is Wisdom scum or bad for refusing to vote "obvious scum" when there are like 11 other other people also not voting for "obvious scum"?

He's not scum for not voting kill, he's scum because he's not playing like a townie.
He's avoiding answering questions
from at least 2 people, he provides little to no actual substance,
when asked to explain himself he does in as few words as possible, if he actually does it at all
, he's not doing anything to progress the game and
he's not even attempting to convince others to follow him

I think the bolded is the only thing of importance here but it's part of what leads me to think/assume Wisdom is Town. ScumWisdom is usually pushier and grabs for "townbloc" control more often. The underlined is null and par-for-the-course with him, sorry Jake. It's not alignment-indicative.

VOTE: kushmountains

Other than this and post , which is basically a scumslip, I have no inspiration in this game. Killthestory makes this entirely unenjoyable to play and I wish one of us would be force-replaced or lynched or killed very soon. If you actually aren't an alt you have a lot of growth to do on this site before you go around calling established players and sound strategies bad. As it is, you're making yourself look like a fuckwit.

This vibes badly, and it feels pretty forced towards the end.

In post 364, nnn_thekushmountains wrote:I enjoy Wisdom's sparse style and I may try to emulate it in my next town game.

This is not basically a scumslip - he's saying, he may try to do it in his next game where he rolls town (since, you can roll scum or 3p, you know). It can easily be read in that it says nothing about this game and I think that's how it was meant. Pretty weak.

In post 442, Maestro wrote:I'm actually legitimately upset about this. I joined to play with Wisdom and Jake (and Aristophanes), and to experience and FA-modded game. Wisdom seems Town and even if he and Jake are duking it out, I appreciate that I'm getting all the good I remember from Jake and none of the rage I used to see from time to time. It's really disheartening to see somebody (KTS) appear out of the woodwork and be allowed to feel like they're the shit and think they already know everything and that everybody and everything else is wrong.

I expect, after prolonged interaction, you will become the second player on this site that I legitimately develop a hatred for. You are a black hole for this game for me, and I don't give a flying fuck if somebody tries to call me out for an appeal to emotion here, because I am emotional but I'm not appealing to anybody or anything.

I'm blocking you, and I'm not dealing with you in this game. Die tonight for all I care; I wish I could shoot you myself. I'm not replacing out of this game and I'm not giving you the time of day if you're going to come onto this site and ruin it for me. I don't have to deal with that bullshit and I won't.

In post 444, Maestro wrote:
In post 442, Maestro wrote:I'm blocking you, and I'm not dealing with you in this game.

Also, be advised this is 100% serious. If you want me to respond to anything KTS says from now on you will have to quote it because I will not see it in this thread.

In post 496, Maestro wrote:Give me one good reason I shouldn't hammer you, prick

In post 497, Killthestory wrote:Whoa watch the disrespect lad, ill have to report you to the GM if you keep up with that

probably because if you hammer town it secures your lynch tommorow

In post 498, Maestro wrote:You know what. No. I'm not in the fucking mood for you anymore. Get out of this game.

VOTE: killthestory

In post 499, Maestro wrote:Lynch me tomorrow. We have the room for that mislynch, but you I will watch die with pride no matter what your fucking alignment is. Jesus Christ.

In post 612, Maestro wrote:

I disagree with this.

HEY WHATS THIS

Side note:
In post 504, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 501, nnn_thekushmountains wrote:Maestro started out the game nice and active and stuff. Now of a sudden it's like he's a different person. Not interactive and all he can talk about is how much he hates KTS.
What happened bro?
Is it not obvious??
You read the game right???

To be honest, it's not obvious to me, and I've read most of the game :/

In post 564, Maestro wrote:
In post 556, Wisdom wrote:Alright. Yes, the game would be much better with KTS in here. He was obvtown and a good scumhunter, as proven by the fact he caught Dierfire.

And really? We didn't have numbers for a lynch like one week before the deadline? That's the weakest argument ever.

1) You misunderstand, I mean this game is more enjoyable for me without him in it. Regardless of whether he was a good scumhunter or not. Catching 1 Scum in 1 game does not a good scumhunter make.

2) Again you misunderstand. I mean we had the numbers for the ML - and yes we only know it's a ML after the fact, but with 1 Scum gone last night I'm comfortable not giving a shit that we made that mistake yesterday.

Wisdom, let's be honest with eachother. There's no situation, even the expectation of a death-tunnel on somebody not-me, in which I would leave you alive if I were Scum in this game. I knew I'd get scrutiny for such an AtE hammer and I don't give a shit. Wise up. I'm Town. Now move on.

PEDIT: I tried a bunch of different permutations and got a game from 2003 (before any of us joined) and a game from 2015 that Jeanne was in but Wisdom was not. WTF?

Conclusion: Scum Maestro

VOTE: Maestro
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:31 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

tl;dr a lot of wifom and contradictions
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:53 am

Post by Masquerade »

Nope.
He was at L-1 because I wanted to see what happened if I did and how people would respond to his claim. And I never got a chance to see that because Maestro hammered that fast. And I think it's town, because I assume scum would post intent to hammer and wait it out a little to see how safe a hammer would be knowing Kts was going to flip town.

I will get back to this, my current favourite show is on (My Kitchen Rules)
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:04 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 611, Maestro wrote:PEDIT: The Scum death implies either a Vig, SK, or less likely multiball, and the fact that he commented on it could mean he's setting the stage for a Vig claim off of the "confirmable" SK role, given the fact that everything would be true about it except his alignment.

Did I ask you? Thanks for more proof you're scum.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:04 am

Post by Jake from State Farm »

In post 600, Wisdom wrote:You hammered an obvtown

to you maybe but to a bunch of other players most of who are town, they disagreed with you. Even if all scum was on the wagon (highly unlikely since you were off it) that still says a good position the town didn't find him "obv town"
Robbed of a scummy for what had to be the best unvote in mafiascum history.

Sometimes I get heated and don’t realize it. If I get like this please somebody tell me to take a break and chill out. Thanks in advance.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:05 am

Post by Wisdom »

I disagree with this.

It's a fact.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:05 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 617, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 600, Wisdom wrote:You hammered an obvtown

to you maybe but to a bunch of other players most of who are town, they disagreed with you. Even if all scum was on the wagon (highly unlikely since you were off it) that still says a good position the town didn't find him "obv town"

Nope, you're possibly the only one who was town and thought he's scum because you're a simpleton and you expect townies to follow a guidebook when playing
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:06 am

In post 604, SnarkySnowman wrote:Reading up. I'm reading Wisdom as town right now for the record.

this post isn't helpful. Please contribute more thanks

Sometimes I get heated and don’t realize it. If I get like this please somebody tell me to take a break and chill out. Thanks in advance.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:06 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 615, Masquerade wrote:And I think it's town, because I assume scum would post intent to hammer and wait it out a little to see how safe a hammer would be knowing Kts was going to flip town.

Yeah, no. Scum would jump at the opportunity for such an easily excused hammer.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:07 am

In post 609, SnarkySnowman wrote:Can we drop this and agree Wisdom is town? I definitely follow his line of thinking here and I think it's distracting from {Jake, Maestro} scum and {Aristo} SK

no we can't and again you aren't really being productive. The discussion going on with wisdom is actually pretty productive because it's getting people to interact with people. hint hint

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:09 am

Post by Wisdom »

fwiw those posts helped me townread Snarky, so they were pretty productive. Maestro and Masquerade it is.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:11 am

In post 613, SnarkySnowman wrote:
Spoiler: A Huge-ass Quote-wall

In post 30, Maestro wrote:Question for those with potentially serious votes: where is the Scum motivation for me / my posts so far?

In post 9, Maestro wrote:let the Angry WIFOM OMGUS bastardry begin

In post 9, Maestro wrote:Angry WIFOM OMGUS bastardry

In post 9, Maestro wrote:WIFOM OMGUS bastardry

In post 9, Maestro wrote:WIFOM

In post 55, Maestro wrote:
In post 54, nnn_thekushmountains wrote:You have 5/7 votes on you.
Mafia is now either eager to lynch you or not lynch you.
So they are willing to sacrifice looking townie to accomplish these tasks.

Not necessarily, at all, in any way?
This is a Mini, meaning 2-4 Scum. Meaning 9-11 Town. Meaning this wagon (of 5 players) could easily be 100% TvT and Scum could just sit back and watch it happen.
They don't have to want to lynch me and they don't have to not want to lynch me. It's page 2, page 3. They could easily ignore this wagon and nobody would notice, or care. So you're just wrong?!?

Not sure if you legit believe you're right or if you're pullin' stuff out your bum for fun.

In post 79, Maestro wrote:
In post 75, a plain farmer wrote:I don't like that Jeanne and Maestro "claimed" VT, even in a for-the-lulz kind of way.

I don't like that you're assuming or implying that I was claiming "for-the-lulz"
I don't think anything I've done so far implies I was claiming "for-the-lulz"

It was a serious claim, in my first post, made out of frustration and because I knew it would give me something to work with RIGHT out of the gate. Tell me where I'm wrong in my train of thought here, and tell me why claiming VT in a Closed Normal Setup is inherently scummy / something that you don't like.

In post 192, Maestro wrote:Wisdom, Jake is Town

FIRST CONCRETE READ OF THE GAME
In post 196, Maestro wrote:
In post 193, Wisdom wrote:Why?

Gut for now, I'm at work phoneposting

OKAY MAYBE NOT

In post 441, Maestro wrote:
In post 351, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 348, nnn_thekushmountains wrote:@jake
why is Wisdom scum or bad for refusing to vote "obvious scum" when there are like 11 other other people also not voting for "obvious scum"?

He's not scum for not voting kill, he's scum because he's not playing like a townie.
He's avoiding answering questions
from at least 2 people, he provides little to no actual substance,
when asked to explain himself he does in as few words as possible, if he actually does it at all
, he's not doing anything to progress the game and
he's not even attempting to convince others to follow him

I think the bolded is the only thing of importance here but it's part of what leads me to think/assume Wisdom is Town. ScumWisdom is usually pushier and grabs for "townbloc" control more often. The underlined is null and par-for-the-course with him, sorry Jake. It's not alignment-indicative.

VOTE: kushmountains

Other than this and post , which is basically a scumslip, I have no inspiration in this game. Killthestory makes this entirely unenjoyable to play and I wish one of us would be force-replaced or lynched or killed very soon. If you actually aren't an alt you have a lot of growth to do on this site before you go around calling established players and sound strategies bad. As it is, you're making yourself look like a fuckwit.

This vibes badly, and it feels pretty forced towards the end.

In post 364, nnn_thekushmountains wrote:I enjoy Wisdom's sparse style and I may try to emulate it in my next town game.

This is not basically a scumslip - he's saying, he may try to do it in his next game where he rolls town (since, you can roll scum or 3p, you know). It can easily be read in that it says nothing about this game and I think that's how it was meant. Pretty weak.

In post 442, Maestro wrote:I'm actually legitimately upset about this. I joined to play with Wisdom and Jake (and Aristophanes), and to experience and FA-modded game. Wisdom seems Town and even if he and Jake are duking it out, I appreciate that I'm getting all the good I remember from Jake and none of the rage I used to see from time to time. It's really disheartening to see somebody (KTS) appear out of the woodwork and be allowed to feel like they're the shit and think they already know everything and that everybody and everything else is wrong.

I expect, after prolonged interaction, you will become the second player on this site that I legitimately develop a hatred for. You are a black hole for this game for me, and I don't give a flying fuck if somebody tries to call me out for an appeal to emotion here, because I am emotional but I'm not appealing to anybody or anything.

I'm blocking you, and I'm not dealing with you in this game. Die tonight for all I care; I wish I could shoot you myself. I'm not replacing out of this game and I'm not giving you the time of day if you're going to come onto this site and ruin it for me. I don't have to deal with that bullshit and I won't.

In post 444, Maestro wrote:
In post 442, Maestro wrote:I'm blocking you, and I'm not dealing with you in this game.

Also, be advised this is 100% serious. If you want me to respond to anything KTS says from now on you will have to quote it because I will not see it in this thread.

In post 496, Maestro wrote:Give me one good reason I shouldn't hammer you, prick

In post 497, Killthestory wrote:Whoa watch the disrespect lad, ill have to report you to the GM if you keep up with that

probably because if you hammer town it secures your lynch tommorow

In post 498, Maestro wrote:You know what. No. I'm not in the fucking mood for you anymore. Get out of this game.

VOTE: killthestory

In post 499, Maestro wrote:Lynch me tomorrow. We have the room for that mislynch, but you I will watch die with pride no matter what your fucking alignment is. Jesus Christ.

I disagree with this.

HEY WHATS THIS

Side note:
In post 504, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 501, nnn_thekushmountains wrote:Maestro started out the game nice and active and stuff. Now of a sudden it's like he's a different person. Not interactive and all he can talk about is how much he hates KTS.
What happened bro?
Is it not obvious??
You read the game right???

To be honest, it's not obvious to me, and I've read most of the game :/

In post 564, Maestro wrote:
In post 556, Wisdom wrote:Alright. Yes, the game would be much better with KTS in here. He was obvtown and a good scumhunter, as proven by the fact he caught Dierfire.

And really? We didn't have numbers for a lynch like one week before the deadline? That's the weakest argument ever.

1) You misunderstand, I mean this game is more enjoyable for me without him in it. Regardless of whether he was a good scumhunter or not. Catching 1 Scum in 1 game does not a good scumhunter make.

2) Again you misunderstand. I mean we had the numbers for the ML - and yes we only know it's a ML after the fact, but with 1 Scum gone last night I'm comfortable not giving a shit that we made that mistake yesterday.

Wisdom, let's be honest with eachother. There's no situation, even the expectation of a death-tunnel on somebody not-me, in which I would leave you alive if I were Scum in this game. I knew I'd get scrutiny for such an AtE hammer and I don't give a shit. Wise up. I'm Town. Now move on.

PEDIT: I tried a bunch of different permutations and got a game from 2003 (before any of us joined) and a game from 2015 that Jeanne was in but Wisdom was not. WTF?

Conclusion: Scum Maestro

VOTE: Maestro

another useless post.

maestro could be scum but taking a ton of his quotes and manipulating them isn't the way to convince anyone. back when I played as beck, I was notorious for doing these. They weren't useful, people ignored them, they are almost always very biased, and they just look very manipulative. and yes I did them as town, town can be manipulative just like scum can.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”