503: Dead People Have Powers - Happiness Or Destruction?

kabenon007
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: Cannot be disclosed, as it would jeapordize my mission

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:43 am

Post by kabenon007 »

Spambot wrote:It kind of bothers me that they both didn't start the day off by voting for themselves. That's what I would have done as either. Neither of them did, though, so it must not mean anything.
Lol... in all honesty... I forgot we could vote for ourselves... :oops:

vote kabenon007
I put the "laughter" in manslaughter.
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:57 am

Post by Y »

Setael wrote:Interesting... mafia NKs only send people to purgatory. So yeah, you guys are right. It doesn't really matter if we kill mafia or the real cop first because if mafia NKs the cop or doc, all that does is send them to purgatory, where they can then start using their power role.
What I was saying exactly. Thank you.
Setael wrote:Now I'm confused. Can someone explain to me what he means by that?
He means that although we might want power roles dead, we don't want too many townies dead, because then mafia wins.
This is why we prefer killing the real cop first and not the mafia, although it doesn't really matter.
Our best chance is that once we kill mafia, we kill all of them as soon as possible, but we need the cop for that.

I'll
vote Kabenon
. I think he's the real cop. After we kill the cop, I suggest no more town killing (Unless we're desperate and need the doc).

Mod: Can both town and neutral win, or mafia and neutrals, or a neutrals win means everybody else loses?

The mafia or town would win as secondary winner but the neutral would be the primary winner
kabenon007
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:08 am

Post by kabenon007 »

Okay, I've got a question for the town. Who should I investigate? I was planning on investigating one of the docs. That way we would have two confirmed scum instead of one. Or I could get to work on finding the one hiding among the vanillas. What do you guys think would be more beneficial?
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:10 am

Post by Setael »

Ok I see. I was thinking I had missed a rule about the mafia's objective being different in this game.

The main reason to want the doc in purgatory is so that if we accidentally push the Town spiritualist into claiming, the doc will be in purgatory where he can then protect the spiritualist. I say we just lynch all 4 claimed power roles. It gets 2 scum out of our way and 2 power roles to purgatory where they can be useful. After that, we will not want to lynch any more townies and the goal will be to lynch the remaining scum. The cop will be making investigations so we should be able to find them before they kill off too many townies.

If one of the mafia who has claimed either cop or doc is a mafia RB, that could be a problem since they would be able to block for 3 game phases. Just in case, we should lynch the most town seeming doc second. That will also prevent us one more night of NK unless we guess incorrectly.
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:12 am

Post by Setael »

@kabenon: My preference would be a death_omen investigation. I wouldn't investigate the docs since we will find out their alignment as soon as we lynch them both, which we'll need to do right away anyway - so don't waste an investigation on them.
Spambot
Spambot
Goon
Spambot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:56 am

Post by Spambot »

I think the last scum is most likely Y. It bothers me that he's voting for Kabenon, but I'm not going to change my mind based on that. Maybe I'm wrong about either one or maybe Y is just trying to look townie so he can stay alive longer. I'm really not sure.

Basically, anybody that shows up as vanilla on the lynch scene should just be sent on, to be safe.
Spambot - Bringing others down to his level since 2007.
kabenon007
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:58 am

Post by kabenon007 »

although, innocent vanillas that get sent to the afterlife can no longer vote, and any townie votes would be a good thing. You get where I'm coming from on this?
kabenon007
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:59 am

Post by kabenon007 »

I'm not saying we should be doing that instead, I can see how it would be advantageous to send every vanilla on, but it's just a thought I had.
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 10:10 am

Post by Setael »

Spambot wrote:I think the last scum is most likely Y. It bothers me that he's voting for Kabenon, but I'm not going to change my mind based on that. Maybe I'm wrong about either one or maybe Y is just trying to look townie so he can stay alive longer. I'm really not sure.

Basically, anybody that shows up as vanilla on the lynch scene should just be sent on, to be safe.
Spambot knows that we will very soon know his alignment. I'm wondering if this post was distancing... so that if/when Spambot comes up scum we'd think Y is Town. Just a hunch. If Spambot comes up Town, of course, this point is null and void.

Also, you say it bothers you that he's voting Kabenon... we will probably know Kabenon's alignment shortly - don't you think the last scum would be motivated to be on the wagon of the real cop?
Draux
Draux
Goon
Draux
Goon
Goon

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 10:18 am

Post by Draux »

Y wrote:
Setael wrote:Interesting... mafia NKs only send people to purgatory. So yeah, you guys are right. It doesn't really matter if we kill mafia or the real cop first because if mafia NKs the cop or doc, all that does is send them to purgatory, where they can then start using their power role.
What I was saying exactly. Thank you.
But they wouldn't do that, obviously. :?
Spambot wrote:Basically, anybody that shows up as vanilla on the lynch scene should just be sent on, to be safe.
That'd be everyone except for three people (given that the Channeler shows up as Vanilla). :roll:
Setael wrote:Also, you say it bothers you that he's voting Kabenon... we will probably know Kabenon's alignment shortly - don't you think the last scum would be motivated to be on the wagon of the real cop?
No. The Scum would try to get their fellow CopScum Lynched before the real Cop. I'd think that a useful Cop is the last thing the Scum would want at this point.

Vote: Kabenon007
puts him at Lynch -1 (if I count correctly). I'm not comfortable with hearing nothing else from Kilroy, but I'm 67% sure that Kabenon is the real Cop. I still think we should hear something from Kilroy before someone hammers, though.
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 10:27 am

Post by Setael »

No. The Scum would try to get their fellow CopScum Lynched before the real Cop. I'd think that a useful Cop is the last thing the Scum would want at this point.
I don't think the remaining scum would endanger their anonymity to try to reverse this wagon, especially since there are already several votes on it.
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 10:59 am

Post by Y »

I don't care how scummy I look. You'll be able to check my alignment soon enough (Although I'd prefer the cop not wasting a night on me).

We're at L-1 and about half of the players haven't said anything. That bothers me.

Apparently we and the mafia have a common interest in killing neutrals, so let the hunt begin...
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 11:00 am

Post by Y »

Spambot wrote:I think the last scum is most likely Y. It bothers me that he's voting for Kabenon, but I'm not going to change my mind based on that. Maybe I'm wrong about either one or maybe Y is just trying to look townie so he can stay alive longer. I'm really not sure.
I can say the exact same thing about you...
ckillor
ckillor
Goon
ckillor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 11:06 am

Post by ckillor »

ok i havent posted in a while, but i have still be checking up. what has happened so far is that
satael was lynched and reveiled as town.
Now we are deciding out of the two cops and two Docs who to lynch. and some people are talking about lynching a non-power role because we still get thoses votes and it would limit the suspects.

Things that have also happened are:
spambot possibly distanceing himself from Y
kabenon007 being put at -1 on a pretty quick wagon----also him asking who should he investigate once he dies(if he is cop)

is that all correct so far?
im feeling very suspicious of Kabenon007 right now.
My bandwagon can beat up your bandwagon.
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 11:09 am

Post by Setael »

ckillor wrote:im feeling very suspicious of Kabenon007 right now.
Care to say why?
Spambot
Spambot
Goon
Spambot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:22 pm

Post by Spambot »

Y wrote:
I can say the exact same thing about you...
So? That doesn't change what I was saying.
Night_Light
Night_Light
Townie
Night_Light
Townie
Townie

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:25 pm

Post by Night_Light »

So, it seems to me that one of our challenges eventually will be severing ties to the afterlife by finding the mafia channeller. Just another things we want to consider with our choices. I agree with the general feeling that we should probably just lynch all four claimed power roles now, in some order.
DeliciousGoldfish
DeliciousGoldfish
Goon
DeliciousGoldfish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 10:39 pm

Post by DeliciousGoldfish »

I say we should definitely not talk about who we're going to investigate!!! That gives the mafia a chance to nk whoever we've investigated... NOT GOOD.
The snack that smiles back.
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2007 12:16 am

Post by Y »

DeliciousGoldfish wrote:I say we should definitely not talk about who we're going to investigate!!! That gives the mafia a chance to nk whoever we've investigated... NOT GOOD.
So the town shouldn't know who they should vote for... Interesting.

Mafia knows who's scum and who's not, so they don't really care. Of course they'd prefer killing confirmed town because of the advantage it gives to the town, but not sharing the info at all will prevent the same advantage from the town, so it's useless.
Kilroy8675309
Kilroy8675309
Goon
Kilroy8675309
Goon
Goon

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2007 2:21 am

Post by Kilroy8675309 »

Talking about who you're going to investigate only matters if the scum is dead. Currently they aren't, but you're about to lynch one.

I, too, forgot we could vote for ourselves.
Vote: Kilroy
. I've told you you all are making a big mistake. I hope it's worth it to you guys. I don't expect to survive the night.
If children cause accidents in the backseat, and accidents in the backseat cause children, which came first?

"My point is, make people explain themselves." --RafK
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:18 am

Post by Y »

Kilroy wrote:I hope it's worth it to you guys. I don't expect to survive the night.
Why? Scum can't kill unless there's a mafioso dead...

If you think scum would kill the cop, then you're definitely not paying attention...
If you are the real cop, you should be much more attentive to what's going on. My vote stays.
Kilroy8675309
Kilroy8675309
Goon
Kilroy8675309
Goon
Goon

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:41 am

Post by Kilroy8675309 »

Okay then. Good luck, Town. It's almost fun, watching you all condemn yourselves to this fate.
If children cause accidents in the backseat, and accidents in the backseat cause children, which came first?

"My point is, make people explain themselves." --RafK
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2007 5:08 am

Post by Max »

Vote Count:

kabenon007- 4 (draux, kabenon007, Seteal, Skitzer)
kilroy8675309- 1 (kilroy8675309)

Not voting (7): ckillor, death_omen, Night_Light, Delicious Goldfish, Random Acts, Spambot, Y

7 to lynch.
Spambot
Spambot
Goon
Spambot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:43 am

Post by Spambot »

Kilroy8675309 wrote:Okay then. Good luck, Town. It's almost fun, watching you all condemn yourselves to this fate.
Are you taking your ball and going home?
ckillor
ckillor
Goon
ckillor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:51 am

Post by ckillor »

Setael wrote:
ckillor wrote:im feeling very suspicious of Kabenon007 right now.
Care to say why?
he keeps talknig like he is going to (not) die or die im not 100% sure, its confusing. and that he is the real cop and if we kill the other cop claimer then we will be sorry. it's just odd how now he is asking for requests on who he should investigate. theres something false seeming in there.
My bandwagon can beat up your bandwagon.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”