Chaos Diplomacy FINISHED! Who were the survivors?

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1300 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:13 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Hahahaha this is funny. Forgot to submit but didn't matter anyways.
Looking for love in Alderaan places.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1301 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:18 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Crap Defender didn't move into GAS... now we have no way to pressure Medagree for being so aggressive. Whats worse, Mist still managed to get into Bul without support.
Looking for love in Alderaan places.
Drench
Drench
he/him
crucial waukesha voter
Drench
he/him
crucial waukesha voter
crucial waukesha voter
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1302 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:43 pm

Post by Drench »

ok shadow i read your post i approve for now but AS UJ KNOW im drunk so im gonna revisit it tomorrow
also were u trying to convoy me in the spirng??????????? because i honestly dont understnad
join your union
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1303 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:54 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

No, I wasn't trying to convoy you. I just wanted a cool move like everyone else to do. (I should have submitted StP to Tunis or something)
gr8 pl8 m8 would r8 8/8
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #1304 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:24 pm

Post by Radja »

In post 1297, Shadoweh wrote:You boys and your cute struggles.

One center is pretty cool, but we could probably do better. Since Serbia is a disorderly wasteland, and I'd like to get my fleet out of the sea while we're Russian Besties, I propose this:

F Greece Hold obv
A Bul to Ser
A Rumania (that's you Rorysweets) supports A Bul to Ser
A Con to Bul
F Black Sea to Con

I'm sure Rory would like to be able to leave Sevestapool without me hanging around chilling behind him, if you need incentive to support this ;) . It also just makes it easier for our (that is Turkey's) reinforcements to move if we're not blocking each other because we can't land on each other.

I trust you Shadow.

Until you backstab me.

Then I'll still do anything you say.

<3
"I think mafia is the only thing that makes me angrier than driving" - Cheetory6
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1305 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:11 pm

Post by Randomnamechange »

Ok, this proves Gale is not to be trusted. Anyone want to invade Norway with me?
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1306 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:17 pm

In post 1281, Gale Wing Srock wrote:
Spoiler: To Random
In post 1211, Randomnamechange wrote:
In post 1208, Gale Wing Srock wrote:
In post 1205, Randomnamechange wrote:Can you support me?

Sure thing, lemme know the details.

Moving my fleet to Kiel.

In post 1221, Randomnamechange wrote:OK, in that case I'll support you into Holland next year after you take Belgium?

In post 1224, Randomnamechange wrote:
In post 1223, OhGodMyLife wrote:And whether you're for me or against me, Northerners and Scandinavians, you must see that it is not in your best interest for my centers to fall to the MedAgree while you all diddle about playing swapsies with them.

I concur. Hence the Germany invasion.
@Anyone, is it possible for Gae to support me into Kiel?

I thought this meant something other than 'support me into Sweden'.

It did. Then you moved into Sweden thinking I wouldn't be there.
Is it me? or is this game bonkers, I don't see synergy in certain areas. *smh*

Whatever, I think of myself as an ally who can work well in the public press. Just not getting a good response from people. *sigh*

Well the game is almost over for me, so I will just try to hang in there till its possible.

In post 1293, ActionDan wrote:
In post 1287, Gale Wing Srock wrote:
In post 1285, ActionDan wrote:
p-edit: gale can't help but backstab people for $$.

Thats not true Action Dan, you need to read up to understand.

Yeah, no I read. You're an unabashed backstabber

Well, it's not entirely unabashed. But definitely backstabbing.
In post 1298, OhGodMyLife wrote:Dear midget, TBO and N: we need to band together. Russia is going to retake StP. Midget or TBO needs to take Nor, and we need to contest Hol.

We're going to need two supports to take Norway. Thanks for helping me out OGML, I'm willing to trust you. Can I have Norway as I'm in a quite dangerous position?
JDGA
JDGA
Goon
JDGA
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1307 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:51 pm

Post by JDGA »

In post 1304, Radja wrote:
In post 1297, Shadoweh wrote:You boys and your cute struggles.

One center is pretty cool, but we could probably do better. Since Serbia is a disorderly wasteland, and I'd like to get my fleet out of the sea while we're Russian Besties, I propose this:

F Greece Hold obv
A Bul to Ser
A Rumania (that's you Rorysweets) supports A Bul to Ser
A Con to Bul
F Black Sea to Con

I'm sure Rory would like to be able to leave Sevestapool without me hanging around chilling behind him, if you need incentive to support this ;) . It also just makes it easier for our (that is Turkey's) reinforcements to move if we're not blocking each other because we can't land on each other.

I trust you Shadow.

Until you backstab me.

Then I'll still do anything you say.

<3

Can we just take a moment to talk about how dangerous this is for the future of Europe
Fickle, cold and harsh or caring and warm
Strongly opinionated or barely invested, but a constant
You know the wind will always come back.
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #1308 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:36 am

Post by Radja »

Europe? You mean the Anti-Russia front?
"I think mafia is the only thing that makes me angrier than driving" - Cheetory6
TheBadOne
TheBadOne
Townie
TheBadOne
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1309 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:27 am

Post by TheBadOne »

Random
, now that Gale's proven he can't be trusted, I want to work with you more than ever to make sure we can try to take Gale out as soon as possible.

OGML, I'm willing to work with you. My main concern right now is though if I do anything but moving to Denmark, N will take it and eliminate me from the game.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1310 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:12 am

Post by Gale Wing Srock »

Random
, you are actually misunderstanding me. But you can have Norway without any resistance.

Breeze
, I will leave StP open, if who ever is taking StP promises to support Random into Norway next year.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1311 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:13 am

I think our best plan is two three man Gale in Norway whilst Russia takes back stp.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1312 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:41 am

Post by Gale Wing Srock »

Army Norway moves to Finland
Fleet StP (nc) moves to Norway
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades

ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1313 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:43 am

Post by ActionDan »

Gale's moves will be supporting a hold order in StP. It's profitable to do that to hold russian moves at bay.

Random would you consider attacking Berlin with the expectation you'd gain it in the following year following a munich take-over this year?
I'll give you a moment to let that sink in
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1314 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:10 am

Post by Nyalite »

I never thought I'd be allies with Bobby Jindal.
"He might fascinate you. I despise him with every fiber of my being."
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1315 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:31 am

In post 1313, ActionDan wrote:Gale's moves will be supporting a hold order in StP. It's profitable to do that to hold russian moves at bay.

Random would you consider attacking Berlin with the expectation you'd gain it in the following year following a munich take-over this year?

Gale is a much larger threat to me right now.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1316 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:53 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

In post 1306, Randomnamechange wrote:We're going to need two supports to take Norway. Thanks for helping me out OGML, I'm willing to trust you. Can I have Norway as I'm in a quite dangerous position?

I'm happy my advice proved prescient and you avoided losing your home center. Depending on the Russians' success against StP and their disposition towards us, one supporting unit for your eventual attack on Norway may be enough. And yes, I'd say you are the one who should occupy Norway.

In post 1307, JDGA wrote:Can we just take a moment to talk about how dangerous this is for the future of Europe

Preach on brother. Radja + Turkey still fills me with dread. He can hardly be considered a Russian at this point.

In post 1309, TheBadOne wrote:
Random
, now that Gale's proven he can't be trusted, I want to work with you more than ever to make sure we can try to take Gale out as soon as possible.

OGML, I'm willing to work with you. My main concern right now is though if I do anything but moving to Denmark, N will take it and eliminate me from the game.

I totally understand your concern. Two things:
1) N could have occupied Den this past turn unopposed and he did not
2) N should be a part of this discussion himself!
Mod: Prod on N please?

In post 1313, ActionDan wrote:Gale's moves will be supporting a hold order in StP. It's profitable to do that to hold russian moves at bay.

We are one turn removed from Gale trying to traipse into Sweden, and now in an elimination phase your suggestion is that midget... risk elimination to disrupt my support so the MedAgree can gain territory in Germany? You know perfectly well if he does that he's not going to be around next year to make any of your promised gains. Don't be ridiculous.

OK, so the goal here is to keep everyone in our group alive through the end of this year, and get in position to take Norway for Sweden. Mine and Midget's moves are pretty much decided for us if we want to hold serve:
F Bal -> Swe
A Ber S A Mun
A Mun Hold

TBO and N have decisions to make. If N supports TBO like this, TBO takes Hol this turn and gains a build. Can't do it the other way around because of the British fleets that could disrupt support from TBO. This means an extra build this year, but cedes control of NTH which we might need support Midget into Nor next year. A friendly British fleet in NTH following TBO's departure could still support Midget into Nor. Negotiations with Great Britain are going to be important.
F NTH -> Hol
A Kie S F NTH -> Hol

TBO also has the option of ordering his fleet to attack Nor this turn, to disrupt possible support from Nor to StP and guarantee Cheery and Breeze are successful in recapturing StP. If we go this direction I think N should move into Ruhr so we can start pushing the MedAgree out of France next year.
F NTH -> Nor
A Kie -> Ruh

There needs to be trust on TBO's end. You can of course order your fleet home to Den, but other than guaranteeing your survival it doesn't do anything except set you back positionally, possibly by a great deal. It will be very difficult to contest NTH against the Great Northern Alliance once you've moved back to Den.

To my British and French compatriots of the north, we have a common enemy in the MedAgree and it would be cutting off our nose to spite our face if we become hostile to each other now. We need to work together to push back against their encroachment into central France.

In post 1301, DeathNote wrote:Crap Defender didn't move into GAS... now we have no way to pressure Medagree for being so aggressive. Whats worse, Mist still managed to get into Bul without support.

Check the moves - D3f supported mist's army from Mar. Which might turn out to have been actual suicide.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1317 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:06 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Bella/Mario - y'all need to focus on your long term suvival. You could support JDGA into Trieste to keep an active ally alive. Having an army there instead of a fleet would give you an additional support unit to try to hold the line at Bud. Once Serbia falls mario is the next one in the line of fire.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1318 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:29 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

TBO anything i can do to convince you to let me take holland next year?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1319 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:44 am

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 1317, OhGodMyLife wrote:Bella/Mario - y'all need to focus on your long term suvival. You could support JDGA into Trieste to keep an active ally alive. Having an army there instead of a fleet would give you an additional support unit to try to hold the line at Bud. Once Serbia falls mario is the next one in the line of fire.

You could also simply support one of yourselves into Trieste if you're that kind of person.. :giggle:
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1320 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:49 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

In post 1319, Shadoweh wrote:
In post 1317, OhGodMyLife wrote:Bella/Mario - y'all need to focus on your long term suvival. You could support JDGA into Trieste to keep an active ally alive. Having an army there instead of a fleet would give you an additional support unit to try to hold the line at Bud. Once Serbia falls mario is the next one in the line of fire.

You could also simply support one of yourselves into Trieste if you're that kind of person.. :giggle:

Don't listen to this Turk, if you do that Radja or pablito could step into your home turf behind you.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1321 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:58 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

That might be ok? I'll keep my move secret for now.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1322 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:08 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Aronis, you should really start looking out for yourself and try to make some gains before Turkey is on your doorstep. F Tyr -> Nap and F Tyr -> Rom are both good moves for you this turn. You shouldn't announce your move publicly. You'll need to gain a build to get a second fleet and prevent Nya from moving into the Ionian in the spring.
Mist7676
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1323 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:12 am

Post by Mist7676 »

In post 1316, OhGodMyLife wrote:
In post 1301, DeathNote wrote:Crap Defender didn't move into GAS... now we have no way to pressure Medagree for being so aggressive. Whats worse, Mist still managed to get into Bul without support.

Check the moves - D3f supported mist's army from Mar. Which might turn out to have been actual suicide.

Yeah, I don't understand why he did that? But he did!

So Ani, what do you want to do this round? You could support me into Paris and we can both gain a supply center. Plus, there's nothing that anybody can really do to stop us.
You Are Worth It
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #1324 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:18 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

That works for me.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”