ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:15 pm

Post by ɀefiend »

Ugh I didn't even get to do anything on day 2. And now getting prodded on day 3. I need some time to retread and gather my thoughts.
Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:18 pm

Post by Jeanne11 »

@NH You lynched a townie on pretext of not believing him. Town you considers all the possibilities. You weren't like this in Suikoden. And you have the nerve to facepalm at me? Yeah, sure. Sell it to someone gullible enough to buy it. You never once considered that I or he could be town, so save that bs for someone who cares.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:23 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 995, Night Hunters wrote:
In post 993, GuiltyLion wrote:I don't believe you were blocked. It's an easy excuse to explain why you're still alive. Why would scum RB shaddowez instead of an outed tracker?

So you whiteknighted your own wagon. Never seen that one before.

This is
exactly
why I think you're scum.

You're not answering the question put to you but invalidating it. Try answering my question instead of just dismissing the premise.

I mean the question is very transparently intended to create a narrative that I fundamentally disagree with.

But for the sake of entertaining you, here's an easy answer.

Scum RBer targets NH
Redirector sends Fire to shaddowez

two blocks explained without me being ascetic. Like this should be obvious if you were genuinely considering all possibilities.
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:28 pm

Post by Titus »

Redirector is explicitly bastard and thus not allowed in a normal game.

~Titus
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:50 pm

Post by Night Hunters »

In post 1004, Titus wrote:Redirector is explicitly bastard and thus not allowed in a normal game.

~Titus
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:51 pm

Post by Night Hunters »

In post 1002, Jeanne11 wrote:@NH You lynched a townie on pretext of not believing him. Town you considers all the possibilities. You weren't like this in Suikoden. And you have the nerve to facepalm at me? Yeah, sure. Sell it to someone gullible enough to buy it. You never once considered that I or he could be town, so save that bs for someone who cares.

Have you talked with me this game, jeanne? I didn't think so. lol

-Dad
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:56 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

VC 3.2
VC 3.2

(With 8 students still enrolled, it's 5 to Lynch!)

- Western New England University (Springfield, MA) -

[L-2] Aristophanes -
Firebringer, GuiltyLion, SirCakez
[L-5] Firebringer -
[L-4] GuiltyLion -
Night Hunters
[L-5] Jeanne11 -
[L-5] massive -
[L-4] Night Hunters -
Jeanne11
[L-5] SirCakez -
[L-5] ɀefiend -

Not Voting
- massive, ɀefiend, Aristophanes

Mod Notes:

PS: Like this game? Join my upcoming Large Normal, NY194, NOW IN SIGNUPS! GOGOGO

Final Exams begin
(expired on 2016-04-02 20:20:32)
Last edited by Aeronaut on Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:17 pm

Post by Night Hunters »

Throwing it out there that any vig who killed someone last night should for sure claim it because, you know, that's important to know. Knowing if it is multiball is muy importante.
-Dad
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:57 pm

Post by Firebringer »

Why does Aristophanes not want to post in here?
Longer it takes, the more i assume I am right.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:08 pm

Post by Jeanne11 »

No, not to you, but as you two share a slot, you're both scum.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:05 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 990, Night Hunters wrote:
In post 987, SirCakez wrote:Actually I could see Fire being a SK then who attacked Thor twice. I don't see many people here doing that.

SK with a jailkeep?

If either is an SK it's more likely GL.

@GL, If we're blocked, then you need two blockers or ascetic.

Explain a specific viable scenario there where you are both town. Bus drivers and redirectors do not create blockers from thin air.

It's plausible. And I don't see many people in this game attacking Thor two times in a row.
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:49 am

Post by Night Hunters »

Jeanne, if you are town you should totes talk to me. And I'm just going to assume multiball at this point, either sk or two mafia factions, which actually makes two roleblockers possible so one of guilty/fire is scum, I think.
-Dad
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:13 am

Post by massive »

It's Monday so I'm back and catching up.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:53 am

Post by Night Hunters »

In post 1012, Night Hunters wrote:Jeanne, if you are town you should totes talk to me. And I'm just going to assume multiball at this point, either sk or two mafia factions, which actually makes two roleblockers possible so one of guilty/fire is scum, I think.
-Dad

Expanding on this, we know that either the scum have double role blockers or guiltylion is scum.
Double roleblockers means that firebringer is probably scum, as jailkeeper makes sense as a scum role in the setup by being a protective role for the mafia. It is also, however, a roleblocking tool on town, or possibly to stop the kill from the other mafia faction. Either way jailkeeper feels like a scum role in the setup, so I guess I'm rethinking guilty lion.
UNVOTE: GuiltyLion
Titus and I talked about ari at the end of last night and possibly switching our vote over there. Two town neighborizers doesn't make sense but it is hard to pressure ari when they haven't been doing anything as of late. Actually
VOTE: Aristo
L-1

so yea. I'm actually going to look for associatives from thor although multiball makes it really crappy.
-Dad
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:05 am

Post by Night Hunters »

Spoiler: Quote Wall
In post 382, Thor665 wrote:Hey everyone. I've read the most recent vote count and, oddly, massive's posts, and nothing else. I don't even think he sounds scummy, but a large wagon sounds sexy, so;

Vote: Massive

L-1

Why is there a mega wagon and so many vanity wagons at the same time? That seems silly.

[L-5] GuiltyLion - Jeanne11, Night Hunters
[L-6] kirroha - Firebringer
[L-5] SirCakez - Aristophanes, massive
[L-6] tojam2 - shaddowez

@Shaddowez
@Firebringer

What's up with your wagons? Why are you supporting them and not the mega massive (pun intended) wagon? All the cool kids are wagoning hard, why aren't you?

@Aristophanes - how do you feel about your vanity wagon now that the top suspect in the game is voting it?

@Jeanne11
@Night Hunters

In a very sad way, you guys, functionally, are leading the second biggest wagon in the game. Talk to me about your thoughts on Guilty Lion and also on massive.

I mildly have a town read on Firebringer.
Is zefend a lurksack? If not I have a slight town lean there also, I guess I'll look in a second.

In post 611, Thor665 wrote:
In post 607, Aristophanes wrote:Are we seriously going after another pr!?

Why does them claiming a PR matter in any way at all?

In post 626, Thor665 wrote:
In post 612, SirCakez wrote:Because Fire always plays like this. I learned that the hard way in another game as town where I pushed him for all the same reasons you are.

You are really not paying attention to my stated reasons.
Then again no one is.
Then again maybe I'm overestimating how clear I've made them.

You did read my "cards on the table" post, right?
Did you get anything from it at all - or did you have no idea what I was sayign and decided to ignore it and not ask for clarification?
I'm really wondering this because I am not having that case responded to and I'm thinking it means literally nobody understands what I'm saying but are refusing to admit it and ask me. Which is bonkers.

In post 613, Aristophanes wrote:Because I knew they were sifting a PR from the get go with their "Mom" and "Dad" post signing. I had them as a strong townread because of this and due to their play!

Firstly - no, the Mom and Dad was not a soft for Tracker - and if you think it is I'd love to hear that explained.
Secondly - you're town reading them, *that's* what matters, right? Like, if they had claimed VT you'd still be town reading them, right? So...the PR bit doesn't matter.

Do you understand my "cards on the table" post? Like, what did you think I was saying?

In post 617, SirCakez wrote:And I'm thinking about your claim. That's like the fifth PR claim now though, some of these have to be false.

Yeah, probably at least one person has really had that claim called into question by now.
Who could it be...who...
:neutral:

In post 690, Thor665 wrote:
In post 689, Night Hunters wrote:
In post 683, Thor665 wrote:And if you have fear of deadline - where were you four days ago?

Thor, pick a Smurfing viable wagon then. Yes Fire is scum. So is Jeanne. Pick the least bad one.

One of your "scum" is currently voting alongside you on the tojam wagon, and you are voting neither of the people you are calling scum.

Which makes my vote, currently, infinitely more pro-town than yours, unless you're lying about your stated reads here.

???

Unless you really mean "pick between tojam, the player I think is probably town, and Night Hunters, a player I think is probably town, and Ari - a null lurk slot being voted with a 2/3 wagon of slots I do scum read (Cake and Guilty Lion - though i think Cake is now backin the tojam wagon, making it lookworse to me and weakening the option of the vague lurksack wagon)
Yeah, amazing that I'm not excited about the lesser of the three evils there.

@Jeanne - Not really buying that as valid reasoning to deadline push and wash your hands of wagon responsibility. You're flat out stating basic scum strategy "yeah, maybe I don't scum read them, but we need a lynch!"

In post 703, Thor665 wrote:massive, Aristophanes, Night Hunters, shaddowez, SirCakez, Jeanne

Like, here's the wagon, let's look for the case;

In post 613, Aristophanes wrote:Tojam is just giddy to kill a good PR so he can become them.
I have seen scum backups before, so I'm not buying that he is town by role.
That's also why I had them in my scum pool before. Because their play was scummy, and their claim dubious as well as unprompted.

Functionally his case is, Tojam being willing to lynch a PR proves he is a scum backup because he wants to get a "good PR" power (ignoring that the power in question is unclaimed...so...how would he know it was good or not?)
This also ignores that Ari is trying to lynch a PR
Most of the players in this game have expressed willingness to lynch a PR.

1/2 of Night Hunters is *sheeping* that case.
The other half is calling the slot town.
Neither are calling the slot a scumread. :neutral:

In post 283, shaddowez wrote:Jumps on the SC wagon for no reason in 99, jumps onto GL in his very next post with no good reasoning except "a lot of people" and an OMGUS vote, isn't responding to questions. No reason to not have my vote here.

Functionally this is shaddowez's case as presented.
Yeah, wagon hopping...I personally don't find wagon hopping scummy at all, and I hope Shadow doesn't either as he went on a quick three stop shuffle himself.
So, basically a pot meeting a kettle - and wondering if that even makes them black to begin with.

In post 668, SirCakez wrote:I'll move to Tojam if necessary for deadline.

Here is SirCakez reasoning.

In post 673, Jeanne11 wrote:I don't care what you think. Deadline is coming, so we have to lynch someone. All this posturing is giving us no favors.

Here is yours.

Yeah...I don't want to be on that wagon.
I must be scum trying to avoid a good lynch for "reasons".

PEdit - oh, and here comes confirmed scum for the win. FIrebringer - lynching with no case at all, like the scum he is.

In post 728, Thor665 wrote:Though, actually, in thinking about it, the worst I could say about Ari's play is something I could also say about both the people voting him.

@Guilty
@Cakez

The naked votes, whassup?

In post 757, Thor665 wrote:
In post 752, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 728, Thor665 wrote:Though, actually, in thinking about it, the worst I could say about Ari's play is something I could also say about both the people voting him.

No idea what this is supposed to mean, can you explain?

I mean the best case I could make against Ari I could just switch out names and make it against you - so I'm wondering why you're voting him with a naked vote.

In post 752, GuiltyLion wrote:My vote isn't naked, I posted my thoughts D1

Unless you state it as the same reasons as before, that is a naked vote - now the vote isn't naked.

In post 752, GuiltyLion wrote:My biggest problem is with how he said "tojam is giddy to kill a PR [referring to his NH vote]", which looks to me like what scum would say when they're trying to push a wagon through. There's no natural reason to describe tojam's play that way, it's pure embellishment.

I hate this reasoning, but you actually just bumped into a town read for me so, good work on that.

Hop on the Jeanne wagon now - it should be sexy.

So thor starts out scum reading aristo but then ends up placing them as null and then saying that the entire case on ari can be said about anyone else, which is a soft defense. This is probably reeking with conf!bias but I think this seems like scum distancing and then defending them when they're run up.
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:05 am

Post by Night Hunters »

In post 1015, Night Hunters wrote:
Spoiler: Quote Wall
In post 382, Thor665 wrote:Hey everyone. I've read the most recent vote count and, oddly, massive's posts, and nothing else. I don't even think he sounds scummy, but a large wagon sounds sexy, so;

Vote: Massive

L-1

Why is there a mega wagon and so many vanity wagons at the same time? That seems silly.

[L-5] GuiltyLion - Jeanne11, Night Hunters
[L-6] kirroha - Firebringer
[L-5] SirCakez - Aristophanes, massive
[L-6] tojam2 - shaddowez

@Shaddowez
@Firebringer

What's up with your wagons? Why are you supporting them and not the mega massive (pun intended) wagon? All the cool kids are wagoning hard, why aren't you?

@Aristophanes - how do you feel about your vanity wagon now that the top suspect in the game is voting it?

@Jeanne11
@Night Hunters

In a very sad way, you guys, functionally, are leading the second biggest wagon in the game. Talk to me about your thoughts on Guilty Lion and also on massive.

I mildly have a town read on Firebringer.
Is zefend a lurksack? If not I have a slight town lean there also, I guess I'll look in a second.

In post 611, Thor665 wrote:
In post 607, Aristophanes wrote:Are we seriously going after another pr!?

Why does them claiming a PR matter in any way at all?

In post 626, Thor665 wrote:
In post 612, SirCakez wrote:Because Fire always plays like this. I learned that the hard way in another game as town where I pushed him for all the same reasons you are.

You are really not paying attention to my stated reasons.
Then again no one is.
Then again maybe I'm overestimating how clear I've made them.

You did read my "cards on the table" post, right?
Did you get anything from it at all - or did you have no idea what I was sayign and decided to ignore it and not ask for clarification?
I'm really wondering this because I am not having that case responded to and I'm thinking it means literally nobody understands what I'm saying but are refusing to admit it and ask me. Which is bonkers.

In post 613, Aristophanes wrote:Because I knew they were sifting a PR from the get go with their "Mom" and "Dad" post signing. I had them as a strong townread because of this and due to their play!

Firstly - no, the Mom and Dad was not a soft for Tracker - and if you think it is I'd love to hear that explained.
Secondly - you're town reading them, *that's* what matters, right? Like, if they had claimed VT you'd still be town reading them, right? So...the PR bit doesn't matter.

Do you understand my "cards on the table" post? Like, what did you think I was saying?

In post 617, SirCakez wrote:And I'm thinking about your claim. That's like the fifth PR claim now though, some of these have to be false.

Yeah, probably at least one person has really had that claim called into question by now.
Who could it be...who...

In post 690, Thor665 wrote:
In post 689, Night Hunters wrote:
In post 683, Thor665 wrote:And if you have fear of deadline - where were you four days ago?

Thor, pick a Smurfing viable wagon then. Yes Fire is scum. So is Jeanne. Pick the least bad one.

One of your "scum" is currently voting alongside you on the tojam wagon, and you are voting neither of the people you are calling scum.

Which makes my vote, currently, infinitely more pro-town than yours, unless you're lying about your stated reads here.

???

Unless you really mean "pick between tojam, the player I think is probably town, and Night Hunters, a player I think is probably town, and Ari - a null lurk slot being voted with a 2/3 wagon of slots I do scum read (Cake and Guilty Lion - though i think Cake is now backin the tojam wagon, making it lookworse to me and weakening the option of the vague lurksack wagon)
Yeah, amazing that I'm not excited about the lesser of the three evils there.

@Jeanne - Not really buying that as valid reasoning to deadline push and wash your hands of wagon responsibility. You're flat out stating basic scum strategy "yeah, maybe I don't scum read them, but we need a lynch!"

In post 703, Thor665 wrote:massive, Aristophanes, Night Hunters, shaddowez, SirCakez, Jeanne

Like, here's the wagon, let's look for the case;

In post 613, Aristophanes wrote:Tojam is just giddy to kill a good PR so he can become them.
I have seen scum backups before, so I'm not buying that he is town by role.
That's also why I had them in my scum pool before. Because their play was scummy, and their claim dubious as well as unprompted.

Functionally his case is, Tojam being willing to lynch a PR proves he is a scum backup because he wants to get a "good PR" power (ignoring that the power in question is unclaimed...so...how would he know it was good or not?)
This also ignores that Ari is trying to lynch a PR
Most of the players in this game have expressed willingness to lynch a PR.

1/2 of Night Hunters is *sheeping* that case.
The other half is calling the slot town.
Neither are calling the slot a scumread. :neutral:

In post 283, shaddowez wrote:Jumps on the SC wagon for no reason in 99, jumps onto GL in his very next post with no good reasoning except "a lot of people" and an OMGUS vote, isn't responding to questions. No reason to not have my vote here.

Functionally this is shaddowez's case as presented.
Yeah, wagon hopping...I personally don't find wagon hopping scummy at all, and I hope Shadow doesn't either as he went on a quick three stop shuffle himself.
So, basically a pot meeting a kettle - and wondering if that even makes them black to begin with.

In post 668, SirCakez wrote:I'll move to Tojam if necessary for deadline.

Here is SirCakez reasoning.

In post 673, Jeanne11 wrote:I don't care what you think. Deadline is coming, so we have to lynch someone. All this posturing is giving us no favors.

Here is yours.

Yeah...I don't want to be on that wagon.
I must be scum trying to avoid a good lynch for "reasons".

PEdit - oh, and here comes confirmed scum for the win. FIrebringer - lynching with no case at all, like the scum he is.

@Guilty
@Cakez

The naked votes, whassup?

In post 757, Thor665 wrote:
In post 752, GuiltyLion wrote:

No idea what this is supposed to mean, can you explain?

I mean the best case I could make against Ari I could just switch out names and make it against you - so I'm wondering why you're voting him with a naked vote.

In post 752, GuiltyLion wrote:My vote isn't naked, I posted my thoughts D1

Unless you state it as the same reasons as before, that is a naked vote - now the vote isn't naked.

In post 752, GuiltyLion wrote:My biggest problem is with how he said "tojam is giddy to kill a PR [referring to his NH vote]", which looks to me like what scum would say when they're trying to push a wagon through. There's no natural reason to describe tojam's play that way, it's pure embellishment.

I hate this reasoning, but you actually just bumped into a town read for me so, good work on that.

Hop on the Jeanne wagon now - it should be sexy.

So thor starts out scum reading aristo but then ends up placing them as null and then saying that the entire case on ari can be said about anyone else, which is a soft defense. This is probably reeking with conf!bias but I think this seems like scum distancing and then defending them when they're run up.

-Dad
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:44 am

Post by massive »

So Jeanne is obviously the SK, right?

NH -- if I'm in college there's no way I'm letting my parents know what I'm doing, so I wonder if there's an enabler for your role similar to what kirohha evidently had. That's something that wasn't known yesterday but really hasn't been discussed today.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:57 am

Post by Jeanne11 »

No, I will not talk to you until you stop thinking I am scum. Town needs to be united and not suspect each other dammit.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:51 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1018, Jeanne11 wrote:No, I will not talk to you until you stop thinking I am scum.

Wtf
That's a terrible attitude
Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:54 am

Post by Jeanne11 »

Yeah, well, I don't care anymore. I am sick of tired of people tunneling and not considering any other possibility except the one that paints their tunnel target as scum.
Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:55 am

Post by Jeanne11 »

I've had enough of that atttitude from players in nearly every game I played with, esp. the members of Bermuda Triangle.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:05 am

Post by massive »

Jeanne, do you think you've done enough in this game to be townread by NH?
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:12 am

Post by Night Hunters »

Yes, I (dwlee) am clearly tunneling you with my relentless attacks against you when you haven't even talked to me once. :facepalm:
-Dad
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:15 am

Post by Firebringer »

hmm, I wonder if I should rethink this wagon...
Now I am scared.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”