Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:08 pm

Post by Fate »

I checked, you're voting Davsto still.

That's old news wagon, we got the information, look that YGS vote again.

Those reads are so unnatural to have, I don't even.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:46 pm

Post by Antihero »

actually voting aiden but its not a good vote
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:52 pm

Post by Fate »

not at the moment nah
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:13 pm

Post by Performer »

Here for about the next 30 mins if anyone wants to interact with me in real time.
------
In post 313, DO NOT TALK TO US wrote:
Performer wrote:
In post 305, Marquis wrote:j f c

What does this even meaning?

jfc

Thanks for the elaboration.
-----
In post 318, Fate wrote:On the other hand Performer's blatant ignorance of Tierias' stated reasons for why they are voting him stands out...

Yeah I'd lynch it

What in the? How am I conspicuously ignoring Tierias's stated reasons?? I was understanding him as thinking I'm "faking" my confusion about Brandi.
In post 324, Fate wrote:fuck youre way too reasonable to kill D1

but that also makes you dangerous

In post 330, Davsto wrote:You do know when signing up there's an option where you say "this account is an alt" and as a result you don't have to go through the confirmation bit?

Tips for the future

Also idk your playstyle anyway because I've never played with you

So Fate misrepped me, claimed he knew Davsto, then Davsto counters Fate's post by claiming they never even played together.
In post 332, Fate wrote:I did do that so I don't know how I broke it

Everyone's played with me

#Eternity

I haven't played with you either.
In post 347, Aiden Stark wrote:
In post 324, Fate wrote:fuck youre way too reasonable to kill D1

I've had very little experience with Davsto. Is he normally known for being "reasonable?"

Yes, Davsto is typically reasonable as town. I've seen this personally when I was scum against him and in other games I 've observed.
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:18 pm

Post by pisskop »

wanna vote a hydra with me?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:23 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 367, You Got Schooled wrote:
In post 311, Performer wrote:@YGS DNTTU's ISO was weird the first 8 posts were just fluff. Recently that slot's grown better .

OK, but a lot of people were fluff posting so why DNTTU out of everyone else?

In the first 4 pages I was skimming, I didn't see anything that stood out. pk brought her up, I reviewed the ISO, and voted for what I saw as fluffy.
In post 376, Aiden Stark wrote:hmmm I am mixed on you Davsto.
Everyone seems like they can townread me now just on how many fucks I seem to give >.>

-Fire

Stop! You're painting a target on your back as well as mine's. :dead:
In post 378, Kahlan wrote:
In post 354, Aiden Stark wrote:
In post 267, Kahlan wrote:Holy moly people.. There are 11 pages already? Didn't this game just start? You guys sure know how to party. Haha I'm going to need time to play catch up. This is my 3rd game I have ever played and I find it very confusing when there are multiple people playing as one person. What is the reasoning for doing that?

UNVOTE: pisskop

VOTE: Kahlan

You caught up yet?

- Xk

I'm sorry ...Wish I could say I'm caught up but I'm not. You people talk a lot haha I'm still wondering why there is two people playing one account though? I have never played a game with that happening before :/ Haha I'll make my post tonight when I can get to a computer. I promise you though I'm not scum but feel free to lynch me if you think it will help town in anyway.

I dislike this. I asked Kah and Pro about meta, they didn't answer me. Kahlan promised us she's town but stated contradictions with "lynch me though if it helps you guys, but I will try to post tonight." So...you're town, we should lynch you, but you'll post tonight anyway?

If she promises us she's town, she'll try to follow through with posting instead of saying it's ok to lynch her.
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:25 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 384, ProHawk wrote:
In post 108, Performer wrote:Please nobody else claim . 1 is too much already, for d1

What is this? :neutral:

In post 385, ProHawk wrote:Performer, why isn't self-vote town?

Suicidal people never strike me as pro town. They come off as chaotic. In my experience , it's likely that scum self votes. I've seen a few situations where town self voted "to get reactions" and I've heard examples of town self hammering (which is HIGHLY anti town). Either way it's anti town.

In post 383, pisskop wrote:I havent been really reading lately.

pk if you haven't really read up...then how can I trust you in voting this unnamed hydra with you? :shifty:
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:27 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 384, ProHawk wrote:
In post 108, Performer wrote:Please nobody else claim . 1 is too much already, for d1

What is this? :neutral:

I don't see the point of pointing this out. At the time, I thought pk was truth telling about his role. I urged others not to follow his outrageous footsteps. :dead:
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:31 pm

Post by Performer »

Just did another ISO of Davsto. Looking at the joking posts and the vote counts, it doesn't cause me to think this is town Davsto. Staying with my vote at the moment.

@pk pisskop....are you town this game? Please be town...
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:32 pm

Post by Performer »

Why is it that when I'm on during the weekdays, only Fire & pk engage with me? :cry:
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:35 pm

Post by pisskop »

you seem confusim clearing reading posts as thwy come
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:36 pm

Post by pisskop »

what I disapprove of is how you keep throwing a soft scumread my way

explain
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:39 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 410, pisskop wrote:you seem confusim clearing reading posts as thwy come

I don't understand this.
In post 411, pisskop wrote:what I disapprove of is how you keep throwing a soft scumread my way

explain

I am?? When did I say that? I'm trying to be careful after DNTTU and YGS pointed things out, such as how "pk could be playing Performer for a fool" and "why just DNTTU instead of others?"
They're more experienced than me and are making sense, so I put trust in that. I didn't even realize those 2 things until they pointed them out.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:41 pm

Post by Performer »

Anyway...pk if you're town with me this game, then do have anything else to speak with me of? Who's this mystery hydra you're talking about , for instance?

Btw @mod can we get votecounts at least once every page? Thank you

nope.
Last edited by camn on Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:41 pm

Post by Kahlan »

In post 405, Performer wrote:
In post 367, You Got Schooled wrote:
In post 311, Performer wrote:@YGS DNTTU's ISO was weird the first 8 posts were just fluff. Recently that slot's grown better .

OK, but a lot of people were fluff posting so why DNTTU out of everyone else?

In the first 4 pages I was skimming, I didn't see anything that stood out. pk brought her up, I reviewed the ISO, and voted for what I saw as fluffy.
In post 376, Aiden Stark wrote:hmmm I am mixed on you Davsto.
Everyone seems like they can townread me now just on how many fucks I seem to give >.>

-Fire

Stop! You're painting a target on your back as well as mine's. :dead:
In post 378, Kahlan wrote:
In post 267, Kahlan wrote:Holy moly people.. There are 11 pages already? Didn't this game just start? You guys sure know how to party. Haha I'm going to need time to play catch up. This is my 3rd game I have ever played and I find it very confusing when there are multiple people playing as one person. What is the reasoning for doing that?

You caught up yet?

- Xk

I'm sorry ...Wish I could say I'm caught up but I'm not. You people talk a lot haha I'm still wondering why there is two people playing one account though? I have never played a game with that happening before :/ Haha I'll make my post tonight when I can get to a computer. I promise you though I'm not scum but feel free to lynch me if you think it will help town in anyway.

I dislike this. I asked Kah and Pro about meta, they didn't answer me. Kahlan promised us she's town but stated contradictions with "lynch me though if it helps you guys, but I will try to post tonight." So...you're town, we should lynch you, but you'll post tonight anyway?

If she promises us she's town, she'll try to follow through with posting instead of saying it's ok to lynch her.

I told you I would post when I could actually get to a computer tonight. The only reason I said people could lynch me was because a few people already expressed they were okay with voting for me. I however would hope I wont be lynched and I will be able to post. I didnt know you where asking me about my meta.. I actually already answered that though. This is literally my third game I have ever played ( never played on a forum before and all my games I have been town including this one). That is why i was a bit confused about why some people play with two people on one account :/ (now on a side note I'm here but I need to put my kids to bed then I can get an actual post up.)
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:44 pm

Post by Performer »

@Kahlan ok. I will dig through your meta. Your association with Pro this game, makes it sound like you guys know each other, which is why I'm still curious about if that's genuine from knowing each other in the past or something else - such as you guys being scum teamed?

Time for me to meta dive!
-----
*cue music for Antihero throwing salt on me for looking through meta when she only has 2 other games*
*cue music for BBT criticizing me because I use meta as a scumhunting tool*

: )
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:52 pm

Post by Performer »

Just in case anyone wants to dig further into how Kah and Pro play - 2 game links below:
Kahlan as Town Tracker in this game

My read on Kah is better now. Will take some time to look into Pro's game later.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:56 pm

Post by Kahlan »

In post 415, Performer wrote:@Kahlan ok. I will dig through your meta. Your association with Pro this game, makes it sound like you guys know each other, which is why I'm still curious about if that's genuine from knowing each other in the past or something else - such as you guys being scum teamed?

Time for me to meta dive!
-----
*cue music for Antihero throwing salt on me for looking through meta when she only has 2 other games*
*cue music for BBT criticizing me because I use meta as a scumhunting tool*

: )

We played our last game together and we were both town and on the same neighborhood side. We did get to talk some in our neighborhood town chats before he died in the first NK.
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:57 pm

Post by Kahlan »

^^ just saw the links :P
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:07 pm

Post by Kahlan »

In post 401, Antihero wrote:actually voting aiden but its not a good vote

@Antihero, Not a good vote in which way? Do you not feel like Aiden is scum or just not as much of scum as you initially thought?
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:23 pm

Post by Kahlan »

Aiden(Fire) and You Got Schooled says they feel you were scum by antihero entrance. Even though Anti voted for you Aiden he never really question why they thought he was scum from his entrance like he did with You Got School. I thought it was weird how he let one go unnoticed but when some else brings it up he question why.
In post 124, Aiden Stark wrote:Okay, I got a scum read by that entrance from Antihero.
Come on ANtihero. This isn't you!

-Fire

In post 208, Antihero wrote:
In post 202, You Got Schooled wrote:I don't like this entrance from Anti at all.

what?

what don't you like about it?

Although I have never played with any of you before ( Besides prohawk but I still only played one game with him and dont know how to read him) and it seems a lot of you always try to bring in old games in order to figure people out. when in reality you can't truly know someone from passed games. They could always change and be something new if they wanted to be. I learned that in my last game. You cant always count on peoples other game plays. I however notice that the way antihero came in was more high energy and seemed to be more fun attitude but he now seems to be more bored and doesn't know what to post. Well that's what I see when I read his post anyways.
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:31 pm

Post by Kahlan »

Something about Pisskop doesnt sit well with me but I'm not sure exactly what that is yet.

Also I kind of get a little thrown off and confused over Aiden's post. Even though you are two people you are the same alignment in that slot correct?
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:18 pm

Post by camn »

VOTE COUNT 1 . 7

• Antihero
    ---------- 0 ( )
    L- 7

Performer
    --------- 1 ( Tiresias, )
    L- 6

pisskop
    ----------- 1 ( DO NOT TALK TO US, )
    L- 6

Aiden Stark
    ------- 1 ( Antihero, )
    L- 6

ProHawk
    ----------- 1 ( Kahlan, )
    L- 6

Kahlan
    ------------ 2 ( ProHawk, Aiden Stark, )
    L- 5

You Got Schooled
    -- 2 ( pisskop, Fate, )
    L- 5

Marquis
    ----------- 1 ( Davsto, )
    L- 6

DO NOT TALK TO US
    - 0 ( )
    L- 7

Fate
    -------------- 0 ( )
    L- 7

Tiresias
    ---------- 0 ( )
    L- 7

Davsto
    ------------ 2 ( Performer, You Got Schooled, )
    L- 5

Not Voting
    - 1 ( Marquis, )

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to SUMMON CAMN'S WRATH
Deadline is in (expired on 2016-04-11 12:00:00)
Last edited by camn on Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
DO NOT TALK TO US
DO NOT TALK TO US
Townie
DO NOT TALK TO US
Townie
Townie

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:41 pm

Post by DO NOT TALK TO US »

In post 408, Performer wrote:@pk pisskop....are you town this game? Please be town...
What in the heck is this
don't.
DO NOT TALK TO US
DO NOT TALK TO US
Townie
DO NOT TALK TO US
Townie
Townie

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:43 pm

Post by DO NOT TALK TO US »

You caught up yet?

- Xk
What in the heck is this
don't.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”