pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:41 am

Post by pisskop »

kuribo . . .

I dont think Ive played with you?

Nope, I have. Binding of issac meatgod horsie dude
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:41 am

Post by pisskop »

kuribo . . .

I dont think Ive played with you?

Nope, I have. Binding of issac meatgod horsie dude
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:49 am

Post by kuribo »

I also modded a game that you were in (Uncouth Mafia)

Anyway, I'm working so I'll catch up during the 11-7 shift tonight
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:52 am

Post by Davsto »

Okai Tire, you were telling the truth. Don't see why you were kicking up such a fuss over a quick mod question but hey ho

Also oh fuck, kuribo, please don't kill me >.>
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:02 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 827, kuribo wrote:I also modded a game that you were in (Uncouth Mafia)

Anyway, I'm working so I'll catch up during the 11-7 shift tonight

My bad, it was Trouser God Mafia. I think the flavor had someone peeing on you.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:04 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 828, Davsto wrote:Okai Tire, you were telling the truth. Don't see why you were kicking up such a fuss over a quick mod question but hey ho

If you're scum, you leave me little recourse. Best to just kill me tonight.

BTW guys, I've been told in no uncertain terms that I risk banning if I "cross the line" or whatever, so I'd really rather keep the Dick waving to a minimum for a while

Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:42 pm

Post by Antihero »

if performer is scum here, he improved significantly from the last time he was scum

an improvement i don't think he plausibly achieved.
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:46 pm

Post by Antihero »

In post 454, Antihero wrote:there's the obvious fact that camn never said that brandi was "town" anywhere in the "flip" but performer assumed brandi was town. that's....uh.... something

by the way, the "flip" was in spoilers in the first post. figured that out later no thanks to you ppl.

thanks everyone, now i know NO ONE read 454
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:47 pm

Post by pisskop »

I guess.

then who?
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:26 pm

Post by Antihero »

VOTE: do not talk to us
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:31 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 816, Tiresias wrote:I think what you're probably picking up on is frustration that we got off to a great start and yet town is apparently only concerned with derailing itself on the stupidest shit imaginable.

If anything , this pg 33 interaction of Davsto & Tire showed Dav's open mindedness/critical thinking before immediately accepting any claim that comes along, is a town tell (like the game I played with him last year). I'm going to check my notes and see if I made anything else about his alignment. Curious question - Davsto, would you say you are more or less the same as last year in playing your town game or did you change drastically?
In post 821, You Got Schooled wrote:So I'mma just post here to tell y'all once again that we are a vig. Not a SK. A Vig.

I hope I have made that perfectly clear.

Irl & in FM, people say all sorts of things. Whether or not this is the actual truth, we'll all just have to see how things roll out after n1 .
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:31 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 822, pisskop wrote:inb4 we have an sk and a vig

....don't know where to begin with this.
In post 823, camn wrote:Hey guys!
I wandered into the bathroom there looking for Kahlan.. and I found kuribo instead! weirdest thing.
I guess he is OK to party with us.

--kuribo replaces Kahlan immediately.

--We use Natural Action Resolution, and healing an SK would be treated as recruitment. As such, kills come first.

Thank god ! I can't talk about it in depth since it's ongoing but I know kuribo's town game somewhat.
kuribo please provide us your thoughts on the situation . I also just got home and will be following up with some things.
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:33 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 831, Antihero wrote:if performer is scum here, he improved significantly from the last time he was scum

an improvement i don't think he plausibly achieved.

@YGS I'm not sure why you asked me that? But since you asked, I think I've seen the Nacho head of Tire as well as pk, be ICs before
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:33 pm

Post by Performer »

^ebwop: thanks Anti. I don't care about improving my scum game anyway and am thankful you're reading me correctly!
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:34 pm

Post by pisskop »

Sure? I think Nacho was actually my very first scum partner

I didnt mind it, but what does being an IC have to do with this game?
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:40 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 832, Antihero wrote:
In post 454, Antihero wrote:there's the obvious fact that camn never said that brandi was "town" anywhere in the "flip" but performer assumed brandi was town. that's....uh.... something

by the way, the "flip" was in spoilers in the first post. figured that out later no thanks to you ppl.

thanks everyone, now i know NO ONE read 454

I did read your reads list , but there wasn't anything noteworthy to comment on at the time . : /
Now that you bring that reads list back up, I see why you're voting DNTTU and your case on that slot is compelling. Also, I've observed your town play before when I looked at games onsite, and from my game against you, I'm inclined to trust you intuition .

In post 839, pisskop wrote:Sure? I think Nacho was actually my very first scum partner

I didnt mind it, but what does being an IC have to do with this game?

That's what I want to know as well, since YGS asked me it for some reason .
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:42 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 828, Davsto wrote:Okai Tire, you were telling the truth. Don't see why you were kicking up such a fuss over a quick mod question but hey ho

What a weird post about kuribo killing Davs.

Anyway.

kuribo, your predecessor claimed Doctor for no good reason. Why is this?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:44 pm

Post by Performer »

@Tire I really don't think it's that important or worth my time to dig up those games of Kahlan's anymore, to point out specific parts of what were comparable to here. I did another ISO of her and the genuine rookie town feel keeps coming at me full force. This can be telling, as I seem to recall that you listed her and I to be vig candidates earlier in this day phase.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:46 pm

Post by Performer »

My 842 wasn't meant to be rude, just that I think we should concentrate our energies to other things than that hugely taxing meta task . I'm not toolenduso . :wink:
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:47 pm

Post by Antihero »

In post 840, Performer wrote:Now that you bring that reads list back up, I see why you're voting DNTTU and your case on that slot is compelling

i don't really have a case b/c i don't really have any strong scum reads

i just think they've been among the least town
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:50 pm

Post by pisskop »

Im happy lynching it.

Ducky is all but abscent and missing all of her ducky charm and drk could easily be faking outrage. Or even serious. They are a weak link
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:50 pm

Post by Marquis »

VOTE: DNTTU

antiiiii make it more visible next time, i almost missed who to vote for
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:51 pm

Post by Marquis »

In post 845, pisskop wrote:Ducky is all but abscent and missing all of her ducky charm

yeah ducky seemed pretty excited for all of this up until actually getting her role pm
link in bio
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:10 pm

Post by Performer »

For anyone townreading Pro , let me just ask you this: are you comfortable trying to work with someone like this in LyLo?
Chances are he's scum. If we can't get a lynch on him to go through, then I can settle for DNTTU.
VOTE: DNTTU
-----
I still find it bizarre that Fate & pk naked voted me and nobody questioned this at all. :?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:11 pm

Post by pisskop »

VOTE: Performer

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”