New York 194: Guns N' Roses Mafia! (Day 8)

iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:32 am

Post by iraonavp »

In post 698, SirCakez wrote:irao why have you made zero attempt to get a Drixx wagon going then? There have been chances.

Stop talking, you're awful or scum-aligned.

What a worthless attempt to make me look scum-aligned.

There's no way I can even answer that question fairly.

I have one vote.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:36 am

Post by SirCakez »

The Fragger wagon isn't happening obviously, so I don't see why you would avoid another, actually viable wagon. It's def answerable.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:36 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 699, iraonavp wrote:
In post 697, Drixx wrote:You guys realize that there aren't any votes made by me right? I mean ... my name is in the vote count, but it was cast by my predecessor. I haven't seen any reason to remove it, but I deserve no credit for it being where it is.

Who even mentioned anything about your vote?

Ummm.... you did. See quote below. I've bolded for emphasis.

In post 691, iraonavp wrote:
In post 679, Egg wrote:Irao, what is your read on DGB?

I am not sure.

I may find slightly suspicious depending upon its intentions. But I was reading Golden Robster as slightly town-aligned.

So I will ask you, DrippingGoofball, why do you vote Reubus over Drixx here? Do you really believe that Drixx and Reubus are both scum-aligned and that
Drixx is bussing Reubus
? Thank you for your time.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:40 am

Post by iraonavp »

In post 702, Drixx wrote:
In post 699, iraonavp wrote:
In post 697, Drixx wrote:You guys realize that there aren't any votes made by me right? I mean ... my name is in the vote count, but it was cast by my predecessor. I haven't seen any reason to remove it, but I deserve no credit for it being where it is.

Who even mentioned anything about your vote?

Ummm.... you did. See quote below. I've bolded for emphasis.

In post 691, iraonavp wrote:

I am not sure.

I may find slightly suspicious depending upon its intentions. But I was reading Golden Robster as slightly town-aligned.

So I will ask you, DrippingGoofball, why do you vote Reubus over Drixx here? Do you really believe that Drixx and Reubus are both scum-aligned and that
Drixx is bussing Reubus
? Thank you for your time.

Oh, that makes more sense. I wasn't sure what you were referring to.

Are you happy with where Mafiaturtle placed his vote?
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:42 am

Post by iraonavp »

In post 701, SirCakez wrote:The Fragger wagon isn't happening obviously, so I don't see why you would avoid another, actually viable wagon. It's def answerable.

In post 681, Axl_Rose wrote:(0) Drixx —

This is so fucking stupid.

I'm not "avoiding" any wagon.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:42 am

Post by SirCakez »

There are multiple people who've said they are scumreading Drixx, but you've made no attempt to push Drixx.
In post 698, SirCakez wrote:irao why have you made zero attempt to get a Drixx wagon going then? There have been chances.

^^^
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:43 am

Post by iraonavp »

VOTE: SirCakez

Apparently I should vote you because you are an "actually viable wagon".
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:44 am

Post by iraonavp »

In post 705, SirCakez wrote:There are multiple people who've said they are scumreading Drixx, but you've made no attempt to push Drixx.

I shouldn't have to explain to you every slightest thing that I do or don't do.

^^^

In post 700, iraonavp wrote:Stop talking, you're awful or scum-aligned.

What a worthless attempt to make me look scum-aligned.

There's no way I can even answer that question fairly.

I have one vote.

^^^
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:46 am

Post by iraonavp »

sirc why have you made zero attempt to get an Axl_Rose wagon going then? There have been chances.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:48 am

Post by SirCakez »

Flail more.
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:51 am

Post by iraonavp »

In post 708, iraonavp wrote:sirc why have you made zero attempt to get an Axl_Rose wagon going then? There have been chances.

^^^
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:53 am

Post by iraonavp »

In post 709, SirCakez wrote:Flail more.

This is scum.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:56 am

Post by Drixx »

People are mostly scumreading me because I haven't jumped in and dropped my thoughts yet. Mostly people who haven't played much with me. Activity level is NAI for me. I've just been busy.

The exception is Egg who hasn't played with me for like a year and scum read me for giving a smart ass response to a question that has no merit or usefulness. There's no way to accurately predict how various people will respond to the question: VT or PR or Scum could all respond exactly the same. Questions with no useful way to glean anything useful from them are generally questions I view as an attempt to trap. The person asking the question can interpret an answer any way they like.
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:02 am

Post by iraonavp »

It's not so much you not reading the thread, it's how you're still reasonably active and posting stuff, but you are just passing through and dropping irrelevant comments without trying to sort anyone.

Like this just seems so out of place:
In post 676, Drixx wrote:Reubus - VT is the best assignment for working on your town game. It forces you to work on learning to read people accurately, both town and scum. I have learned the most when I've been VT and had to try and think of ways to get reactions and sort people without just waiting for a PR to solve the game for me.

It's all a matter of perspective.

Even if you haven't read the thread from before you replaced in, I don't see why you can't try and do something game-relevant if you're there while people are posting. It looks like you're trying to avoid it under the basis that you will try and do so later, when the only real excuse for not reading the earlier posts (not the later posts) is that you weren't there when the posts were originally posted. I hope I explained that coherently.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:47 am

Post by Killthestory »

Irao stop posting until you learn to be mature and not annoying.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:58 am

Post by Drixx »

I always keep up with the game's progress while I'm catching up; otherwise it takes way longer to catch up.

And since Reubus has implied he's a VT, that post was actually really useful. His response to it will be useful in discerning his alignment. So far I feel like he paid lip service by agreeing to my point, but then just continued to be a lurk sack instead of using the freedom of being a VT (implicitly, anyway) to play aggressively and push people and see if he can get reactions and help move the game forward. Being a VT is completely liberating. There's absolutely nothing to lose. If you get lynched, the town loses no role utility and gains information from how your lynch happens, and if you play aggressively and push, you can draw a night kill (again sparing role utility) just by being active and either becoming a threat to scum or (ironically) by being off enough on your reads that scum think killing you will mislead the rest of town.

There's zero reason for a VT to be demotivated to play. It's the most liberating position to be in, besides Tree Stump. Tree Stump is the best. You cannot be silenced so you have free reign to solve the game and scum can't do a thing about it.
Reubus Swagrid
Reubus Swagrid
Goon
Reubus Swagrid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:41 pm

Post by Reubus Swagrid »

In post 680, jam wrote:I don't think Reubus has read the thread. Being scum and having a wagon on you is that demotivating?

You clearly didn't read the post

running out of motivation from all the VT PMs I've been drawing

I agree with Performer. With 5 days until deadline in a large, everyone needs to be on one of the three major wagons or making a very serious push to turn their vote into a wagon. So unless you have ridiculous persuasion skills, vote Rubeus, Creature, or Irao.

Rubeus, do you enjoy being scum?

I've yet to draw a scum role PM but I'll let you know when I do.

In post 688, SirCakez wrote:Irao what wagon do you condone then? Should we just sit around and not wagon anywhere?
Wagoning the empty Creature slot does feel like a waste now when we could be wagoning Irao!
Also Reubus is slipping to a scumread for doing literally nothing pro-town.

Effort=Role
When?
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:57 pm

Post by Killthestory »

aha ah ah ah ha

dude scum harder
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:11 pm

Post by Egg »

In post 712, Drixx wrote:People are mostly scumreading me because I haven't jumped in and dropped my thoughts yet. Mostly people who haven't played much with me. Activity level is NAI for me. I've just been busy.

The exception is Egg who hasn't played with me for like a year and scum read me for giving a smart ass response to a question that has no merit or usefulness. There's no way to accurately predict how various people will respond to the question: VT or PR or Scum could all respond exactly the same. Questions with no useful way to glean anything useful from them are generally questions I view as an attempt to trap. The person asking the question can interpret an answer any way they like.

Actually, it's mostly your tone that has me scumreading you. Like your focus on how you can't be read. And the way you try to discredit scum reads on you. While I acknowledge that this isn't the way you played in your scum game with me, your play still concerns me and it goes way beyond your answer to that question. Unfortunately though, tone and gut type reads don't convince anyone of anything.
KickAssAndGiggle
KickAssAndGiggle
Mafia Scum
KickAssAndGiggle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:04 pm

Post by KickAssAndGiggle »

In post 673, Performer wrote:@Anyone not voting the wagons please consolidate votes on Creature, Reub , or ira - suggestion of combining votes on the largest wagon , whichever it is right now. We have 5 days remaining, I'd like for us to progress the game further rather than leave it to the last 48 hours to make scrambling choices

^^ This.
It's OK if you disagree with me. I can't
force
you to be right...
Ozgin
Ozgin
Goon
Ozgin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:25 pm

Post by Ozgin »

prodge - I'm sorry about my unavailability, I will make an honest effort to read up on iraon (like I had intended a few days ago) today/tonight. I'll also look at Reubis/N e s s as well (more Reubis) if I have time. I like how my Creature case went unnoticed :roll:
If I'm modding your game, I'm sorry in advance. <3
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:32 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

It annoys me how Drixx keeps emphasizing that he didn't place his vote. It's like he's trying to avoid taking responsibility for it.

I don't think we need to listen to the iraonavp-SirCakez back-and-forth any more ( :eek: ). Already pretty convinced there's one scum within those two.

Comfortable on the Reubus wagon. If the Creature wagon revived I'd be comfortable on that too. If neither of those two happen then I'd vote Ira but I just get some bad feelings from SirCakez (and the composition of the wagon in general).
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:08 am

Post by SirCakez »

I wouldn't go to the Creature slot again unless the replacement was also a scumbutt.
Reubus I'm okay with wagoning but I like my irao vote more.
Fraggernaut
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:11 am

Post by Fraggernaut »

I've noticed most of iraonvp's votes have came off OMGUS.
GP:6 Town W/L (2-4) Mafia W/L (0-0)

Currently Playing: NY 194: GnR Mafia
Currently Modding: None
Fraggernaut
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:16 am

Post by Fraggernaut »

The thing about Reubus that I find weird, is that he's not even attempting to fight a potential lynch, as I've stated before. I can't tell if this is just a town who claimed VT & just wants to die, or scum who knows they're caught & are already giving up. I'm more apt to think that Reubus is town, cause I feel like scum would at least put in some kind of effort to fight their potential lynch.
GP:6 Town W/L (2-4) Mafia W/L (0-0)

Currently Playing: NY 194: GnR Mafia
Currently Modding: None

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”