Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1425 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:28 am

Post by Night Hunters »

In post 1424, Nahdia wrote:Like, what's the way GL and NH can both be town? Besides fb lying?

This scenario can't happen without FB lying I don't think. We know Fire is town.

That means Fire either blocked your slot OR blocked Shaddowez.

If he blocked you, that means there's a scum blocker that blocked Shaddowez and other scum blocker that blocked us for GL to be town. Otherwise, GL is ascetic. An ascetic and immune to night kills scumfuck balanced against this particular SK seems particularly overpowered for scum given that Ari didn't have kill or investigation immunity.

If FB lied, things make more sense.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1426 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:44 am

Post by massive »

If Fire lied about his N1 target and actually targeted Shadowez, why does he vote Shadowez D2? He would know that Shadowez was telling the truth about not going anywhere / being blocked.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1427 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:46 am

Post by SirCakez »

Highly doubt there's two scum rbers.
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1428 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:49 am

Post by Night Hunters »

So titus and I were talking about the setup and I think it points towards an ascetic mafia.

pedit good point massive
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1429 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:22 am

Post by Night Hunters »

In post 859, shaddowez wrote:
In post 857, Night Hunters wrote:@Shaddowez, And your explanation about how you're the neighborizer who neighborized me and Fire when you targeted neither of us and there's someone in the hood claiming he did?

I'm not claiming to have neighborized you and Fire. I'm telling you what my role PM says. I visted GL last night to neighborize him, which for some reason failed. I said bus driver before you said you were in a hood, because you were implying you tracked me to BBT. Without your false implication, I would have assumed roleblock or JK (on GL, not me).

this game makes 0 sense
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1430 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:22 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Prodding Z
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1431 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:25 am

Post by Aeronaut »

VC 4.4
VC 4.4

(With 6 students still enrolled, it's 4 to Lynch!)

- University of New Mexico [Albuquerque, NM] -

[L-4] SirCakez -
[L-4] massive -
[L-4] ɀefiend -
[L-4] GuiltyLion -
[L-4] Night Hunters -
[L-4] Nahdia -

[L-3] No Lynch -
Nahdia

Not Voting
- massive, Night Hunters, SirCakez, GuiltyLion, ɀefiend

Mod Notes:

Final Exams begin
(expired on 2016-04-16 20:20:32)
2023 W/L | 1-0
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1432 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:01 am

Post by ɀefiend »

Mostly a prodge because weekend, etc. Maybe I should actually start using the whole V/La thing on weekends...
Massive raises a good point and I want the VCA from NH too. Maybe I'll try one as well despite being wrong about the Thor/tojam connection...
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1433 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:26 am

Post by Night Hunters »

Okay so firebringer claimed to have jailed thor and said they shouldn't have died, I don't think they lie about that.. we got no result that night tracking firebringer. This means that there has to be two scum roleblockers, and considering there are two scum left how could there be two roleblockers..
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1434 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:32 am

Post by SirCakez »

FINALLY doing the NH thing for GL now

NH has a lot of crap posts about me, until where they call Thor's posts off which is a + now but I didn't know that at the time obviously.The entire Thor push starting there I liked and is where they started improving for me. Much less shit throwing at me and GL from there.

however I just found this while reviewing their ISO
Spoiler:
In post 412, Night Hunters wrote:Thor, you're asking me to read subtext. I struggle with that. I also hate meta. I could do fire but it's not a wagon I am thrilled by.

I will keep looking to see what you're getting at since I am pretty sure you're town.

Dwlee, Thor is like my first IC ever in a noob game. Why he's selling meta is weird but I don't think he'd make that strong of a push if he wasn't town.

~Mom

This is pretty gross considering Thor is now flipped group scum.
Also
In post 507, Night Hunters wrote:
In post 506, shaddowez wrote:Since we have just over two days to deadline and you already have votes, sure.

VOTE: Thor

You sheepy scum? Thor is obvtown and you've piled on almost every wagon.

In post 515, Night Hunters wrote:
In post 513, shaddowez wrote:
In post 507, Night Hunters wrote:
In post 506, shaddowez wrote:Since we have just over two days to deadline and you already have votes, sure.

VOTE: Thor

You sheepy scum? Thor is obvtown and you've piled on almost every wagon.

Yep, that's why I voted Ari with nobody else on it whatsoever. You seemed to like my vote when it was on the same wagon as you, however.

Also, what makes Thor obvtown? Granted I've only played one game with him, but this doesn't seem any different than that game and he was scum.

Your Ari vote lasted all of twenty minutes. You abandoned it upon the first request. Your Ari vote is a show vote.

Yup, because I figured you'd do something other than be passive and I am thankful for all votes on scum.

Thor is obvtown precisely for his Fire push. Scum Thor could easily justify jumping on Cakes or massive, instead he pushes Fire. Unless his team is SirCakez and massive, Thor is town.

In post 557, Night Hunters wrote:
In post 553, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:OK, then why are you allowing Titus to spout all of this 'obvtown' bullshit about Thor?

PEdit - The case against Thor is that he is trying to lynch a claimed PR.

So what? There's a lot of PRs. Scum can claim PR day 1. I have in the past.

Firebringer notably didn't do that in Machina and has a terrible defense o Cakey.

Thor is obvtown for not just sitting on his hands, like he could have.

PR and not doing jackshit is scummy as fuck, particularly when he says scum will never kill him. Give me a break.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go deal with work.

I expect a wagon on FB or Cakey or GL or Jeanne to take and go through or you're all grounded.

~Mom

etc etc
Lots of calling Thor obvtown with 0 or weak reasoning behind it
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1435 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:39 am

Post by massive »

Still out on the weekend, but will be back tomorrow. No lynch is obvious so it's not like I'm needed to vote anyone.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1436 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:59 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Prodding GL and nahdia
2023 W/L | 1-0
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1437 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:02 pm

Post by Nahdia »

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1438 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:03 pm

Post by Nahdia »

NH is obvious town but I guess we're insisting on NL'ing and just letting them die so I don't have much to say.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

-Zaphkael, 2020
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1439 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2016 2:42 pm

Post by ɀefiend »

In post 1438, Nahdia wrote:NH is obvious town but I guess we're insisting on NL'ing and just letting them die so I don't have much to say.

How is NH obvious town? He is literally the most suspicious player in this game right now.

If NH is town, GL is almost undoubtedly ascetic mafia.
If GL is town, NH is almost undoubtedly mafia.

There is no way scum!NH shoots GL because NH will be the insta-lynch. There is no way scum!GL shoots NH because GL will the insta-lynch. Thus, neither of them will be dying tonight.

@Night Hunters

One of your heads keeps implying that both you and GL can both be town. I don't see it, at all, considering the facts and massive's point about Fire's vote for shadow. I need you to provide a game completed by Fire where he lied about his target as a town PR if you want to lend your theory even a shred of credibility.

@Massive

In post 1358, massive wrote:Man I feel kinda bad being told I'm "coasting" and "not doing much" when I'm the only one who presented a reasonable case outside of the role interactions and reliant mostly on interactions with flipped scum. I guess though that I'm easy to discredit.

-Reasonable case on who?
-If Aristophanes, he was getting lynched regardless for claiming a dead role.
-If someone else, they didn't get lynched, so why aren't you pushing this case today?
-The only flipped scum is Thor. His interactions with the SK didn't matter. What other interactions are you talking about?
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1440 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:38 am

Post by massive »

In post 1130, massive wrote:
Thor comes in, WKs my wagon, and pushes STRONG on Firebringer, which leads me to think Firebringer is most likely town. But Thor makes references throughout D1 about SirCakez, about how (for instance, above) Cakez shouldn't be the counterwagon to my D1 wagon, but Firebringer should be.

He has some late interactions with Cakez after that, but it's almost always in context of the Firebringer push. He waffles about Cakez (eventually putting him to scum on par with FB but doing nothing about it), but abandons it at the beginning of D2 to chase Jeanne.

This shouldn't have been that hard to find. Is there a reason to push it today? NL should be safe, and gives us another night of NH results or no results which will hopefully bring that more clearly into focus.
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1441 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:21 am

Post by Night Hunters »

ok so like either fire lied about targeting thor and getting blocked or there are two scum roleblockers. I'm trying to think of possibilities where there are two scum roleblockers, maybe like the scum team would be like:
1-Shot BP
Roleblocker
Joat with a roleblock?

But like even with two roleblockers firebringer would have needed to be lying about targeting jeanne n1 to explain why there isn't an ascetic.
So fire HAS to be lying somewhere, which is reallllyyyyy concerning.
~Dad
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1442 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:58 am

Post by massive »

NH -- N2, did you ever consider tracking GL to confirm your scenario where he was ascetic? Or was it always going to be Fire there?
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1443 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:17 am

Post by Night Hunters »

Fire.

Tracking GL getting a no result doesn't actually tell us anything.

Tracking Fire confirms that our result had to be messed with by a blocker of somesort.

We did discuss it though.

I'm really thinking that Cakey is scum. I'm waffling on the last. I like Nahdia's recent posting. I'll try to get to the VCA today, but taxes and shiz. It'd be really helpful if people could color all the VCs with just the known flips.

~Titus
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1444 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:01 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 1439, ɀefiend wrote:
In post 1438, Nahdia wrote:NH is obvious town but I guess we're insisting on NL'ing and just letting them die so I don't have much to say.

How is NH obvious town? He is literally the most suspicious player in this game right now.
Their efforts to solve the game are blatantly genuine.

-Zaphkael, 2020
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1445 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:40 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1441, Night Hunters wrote:ok so like either fire lied about targeting thor and getting blocked or there are two scum roleblockers. I'm trying to think of possibilities where there are two scum roleblockers, maybe like the scum team would be like:
1-Shot BP
Roleblocker
Joat with a roleblock?

But like even with two roleblockers firebringer would have needed to be lying about targeting jeanne n1 to explain why there isn't an ascetic.
So fire HAS to be lying somewhere, which is reallllyyyyy concerning.
~Dad

Not really? This doesn't look genuine.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1446 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:41 pm

Post by Nahdia »

yes it does.

-Zaphkael, 2020
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1447 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:56 pm

Post by SirCakez »

You think Fire lied?
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1448 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:56 pm

Post by Nahdia »

no.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1449 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:58 pm

Post by Night Hunters »

Fire either lied about targeting jeanne or about getting blocked targeting thor, which is it?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”