Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:33 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 268, Masquerade wrote:I don't see how my face is relevant here.

You called my read a shallow mudpool.
In post 270, TheDominator37 wrote:Dwlee where's my boy KT?

Idk bro, Kt told me he signs up for games om here and just ends upnot postimg much. I tried to talk to him about reads a little but I cant remember what he said other than thinking I am bad lol
~Dwlee
The Banterlords
The Banterlords
Goon
The Banterlords
Goon
Goon

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:35 am

Post by The Banterlords »

In post 275, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 268, Masquerade wrote:I don't see how my face is relevant here.

You called my read a shallow mudpool.

Idk bro, Kt told me he signs up for games om here and just ends upnot postimg much. I tried to talk to him about reads a little but I cant remember what he said other than thinking I am bad lol
~Dwlee
Code of Honor
Code of Honor
Townie
Code of Honor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:02 am

Post by Code of Honor »

In post 274, BlackStar wrote:
In post 273, Polar Vortex wrote:Magna, how much of your scum read on Blackstar could be easily explained by him being a bad town player? That would be my read at this point.

Bearbert D

I'm not bad.

I wouldn't say you're bad either, but some of the things you say are way off the mark, from a logical standpoint (your conclusion as to how many scum were on the DK wagon, for example).

I gotta think you're probably town here, though. I remember you doing a lot of the same things in NY 193 as town.

I also disagree with your vote on Polar Vortex. What are your thoughts on them? Basically, the only post of theirs that I didn't like was their first one where they over-explained their reasoning for claiming ascetic.

-Xk
Hydra of Titus and Xkfyu
Code of Honor
Code of Honor
Townie
Code of Honor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:12 am

Post by Code of Honor »

I don't get the case on BBT, nor the case on Banta. Can those on their wagons explain their reasoning?

-Xk
Hydra of Titus and Xkfyu
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:35 am

Post by BlackStar »

In post 277, Code of Honor wrote:
In post 274, BlackStar wrote:
In post 273, Polar Vortex wrote:Magna, how much of your scum read on Blackstar could be easily explained by him being a bad town player? That would be my read at this point.

Bearbert D

I'm not bad.

I wouldn't say you're bad either, but some of the things you say are way off the mark, from a logical standpoint (your conclusion as to how many scum were on the DK wagon, for example).

I gotta think you're probably town here, though. I remember you doing a lot of the same things in NY 193 as town.

I also disagree with your vote on Polar Vortex. What are your thoughts on them? Basically, the only post of theirs that I didn't like was their first one where they over-explained their reasoning for claiming ascetic.

-Xk

I just wanted to see how he'd react, but he hasn't said anything about it
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:36 am

Post by Masquerade »

In post 271, A Real Scourge wrote:we know it's role madness! i don't get how that's relevant? just because it's possible for a scum to have a cop-like role? when we're going entirely on DK's word, it doesn't matter if they're scum with a cop role or simply lying scum... none of that has any bearing on it. you don't lynch cop claims day 1 in role madness, you don't do it in normal games either!

Am I voting DK? No I am not. I am just saying that we should be careful just trusting a cop-claim, especially because they've been acting so anti-town. I was a scumtracker once and I won because nobody ever doubts an un-cc'ed claim. Like I said, I'm not going to take their claim at face-value; they're going to have to do more to prove they're town to me.

In post 272, A Real Scourge wrote:what are the differences between our reads?

I just felt Banter was quick to call him town after their push on him. Made me feel like Banter is scum and their scumread on Blackstar was fake. But I'm going to elaborate more on my reads Day 2, once we've had some flips and I have more information on the associative reads I have now. I now have 2 scumreads on players that are most likely not scum together and that's messing with my head. So I need flips.

In post 275, Dwlee99 wrote:You called my read a shallow mudpool.

I still don't see how my face is relevant then and you're now starting to piss me off. If you don't have anything to say about the points I made against you, then just don't talk to me at all.

Blackstar: you forgot to answer my question: why are you voting Polar?

PEdit:
Blackstar, what's your read on Polar? Why did you want his reaction?
The Banterlords
The Banterlords
Goon
The Banterlords
Goon
Goon

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:41 am

lol
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:46 am

Post by BlackStar »

@masquerade I don't have a read on him. That's why I voted him. To see if I could get a better read. That's not gonna happen now though.

UNVOTE:
The Banterlords
The Banterlords
Goon
The Banterlords
Goon
Goon

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:49 am

In post 280, Masquerade wrote:
In post 271, A Real Scourge wrote:we know it's role madness! i don't get how that's relevant? just because it's possible for a scum to have a cop-like role? when we're going entirely on DK's word, it doesn't matter if they're scum with a cop role or simply lying scum... none of that has any bearing on it. you don't lynch cop claims day 1 in role madness, you don't do it in normal games either!

Am I voting DK? No I am not. I am just saying that we should be careful just trusting a cop-claim, especially because they've been acting so anti-town. I was a scumtracker once and I won because nobody ever doubts an un-cc'ed claim. Like I said, I'm not going to take their claim at face-value; they're going to have to do more to prove they're town to me.

In post 272, A Real Scourge wrote:what are the differences between our reads?

I just felt Banter was quick to call him town after their push on him. Made me feel like Banter is scum and their scumread on Blackstar was fake. But I'm going to elaborate more on my reads Day 2, once we've had some flips and I have more information on the associative reads I have now. I now have 2 scumreads on players that are most likely not scum together and that's messing with my head. So I need flips.

In post 275, Dwlee99 wrote:You called my read a shallow mudpool.

I still don't see how my face is relevant then and you're now starting to piss me off. If you don't have anything to say about the points I made against you, then just don't talk to me at all.

Blackstar: you forgot to answer my question: why are you voting Polar?

PEdit:
Blackstar, what's your read on Polar? Why did you want his reaction?

Like you obviously don't know what banter is. I even said in my post to look at the username (The BANTERLords). Stop being salty about me kidding around lol
The Banterlords
The Banterlords
Goon
The Banterlords
Goon
Goon

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:51 am

AND there isnt even anything to respond to when all you say is "it is a shallow mudpool" like ok dude that's cool. How am I supposed to respond to that. This feels more like a salt war than like the actual game but god damn dude.
The Banterlords
The Banterlords
Goon
The Banterlords
Goon
Goon

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:52 am

^ both dwlee
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:20 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

So no response at all to my calling out your weak chainsaw comment as just that? No real scum-hunting is taking place in your ISO. Have a vote

VOTE: Dominator

Bearbert D

It is certainly possible. Which is why I haven’t voted him and started the push to get him lynched. His play is scummy on several fronts but could be “bad, inexperienced Town”.

In post 265, Masquerade wrote:I would like fro you to address my earlier point about this being role-madness.

If you are referring to the following -

In post 262, Masquerade wrote:So, rolemadness huh. Did you guys remember scum has roles in these kind of power-heavy games as well? Oh yeah power-heavy, that makes it very likely there are several investigatives in this setup as well.

I’m not sure what you want me to address. So we are in a role-madness game. And that makes DK’s claim Null. So what? Regardless it is still terrible play to lynch DK today if they are uncounter-claimed. Regardless of whether they could be scum either fake-claiming or claiming a Role Cop or other scum variant. DK will be re-assessed Day 2 if he survives the night. Wasting time discussing this is just that – a waste.

And I see you more or less understand this at . Now I’m wondering why you went to such trouble to question people / point out that issue if you understand that his claim isn’t a “Get out of Jail Free” card for the rest of the game and is simply allowing him to be tabled til Day 2.

In post 263, Dragon Knight wrote:Magma, once you become a leading wagon for 7/7 games you're in, you cease to care about who's on your wagon. Without a flip, the only thing worth going on is reading and meta. I'm much better at meta, and it works often for me.
E.g. DGB is saga frontier, other examples I can't say.

The fact that you just wrote the pharse “I’m much better at meta and it works often for me” without a hint of irony make me want to result to Smilies so I can put the face-palm Smilie right here. Meta isn’t scum-hunting. Meta is “Lololo take my word for it lololo”.

In post 266, BlackStar wrote:@magna why is that your "third ding"?

What is to explain? It is the third time a post of yours has registered in my gut as suspect. I see your “I was trying to get a read” explanation which I find if I assess that at my most charitable is “junk terrible play”.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Dragon Knight
Dragon Knight
Goon
Dragon Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:34 am

Post by Dragon Knight »

Let's fry Jeanne. Lurk=scumtell, and we should never let a lurker reach D3, if we can help it. It only helps scum.
Hydra of Firebringer and DiamondSentinel

Sorry for the cancer!
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:50 am

Post by BlackStar »

@magns I'm just going to completely disregard you now.
Polar Vortex
Polar Vortex
Goon
Polar Vortex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:53 am

Post by Polar Vortex »

In post 282, BlackStar wrote:@masquerade I don't have a read on him. That's why I voted him. To see if I could get a better read. That's not gonna happen now though.

UNVOTE:

What reaction would you have liked?
Polar Vortex
Polar Vortex
Goon
Polar Vortex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:53 am

Post by Polar Vortex »

In post 289, Polar Vortex wrote:
In post 282, BlackStar wrote:@masquerade I don't have a read on him. That's why I voted him. To see if I could get a better read. That's not gonna happen now though.

UNVOTE:

Bearbert
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:54 am

Post by BlackStar »

UNVOTE:

Any reaction
Code of Honor
Code of Honor
Townie
Code of Honor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:07 am

Post by Code of Honor »

In post 291, BlackStar wrote:

UNVOTE:

Any reaction

Since I find it highly unlikely that they completely missed you voting for them, it was a conscious decision on their part to not respond to it. Therefore, their reaction to your vote was to not react to it.

Does that affect your read on them at all? If so, how?

-Xk
Hydra of Titus and Xkfyu
Polar Vortex
Polar Vortex
Goon
Polar Vortex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:17 am

Post by Polar Vortex »

In post 292, Code of Honor wrote:
In post 291, BlackStar wrote:

UNVOTE:

Any reaction

Since I find it highly unlikely that they completely missed you voting for them, it was a conscious decision on their part to not respond to it. Therefore, their reaction to your vote was to not react to it.

Does that affect your read on them at all? If so, how?

-Xk

There's nothing you can react to a completly random vote? Like the only thing I thought was that the vote was stupid
Bearbert D
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:22 am

In post 288, BlackStar wrote:@magns I'm just going to completely disregard you now.

To anyone Town-reading Blackstar - can you elucidate why you are giving him a Town read?

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:28 am

Because I'm just not seeing it.

I mean he previously decried the Dragon Sentinel wagon has having 2 scum on it. He does nothing with that stance. He doesn't make any pro-active move to figure out who he thinks are the most likely scum on the wagon and pressure them.

Then he votes Polar Vortex. One of the votes on the DS wagon. His claimed reason - he didn't have a read on the slot. Shouldn't he already have suspicions about Polar if he truly believed the DS wagon was scum driven?

I just can't shake the feeling that Blackstar is scum who saw a flash wagon on Town and took the stance that it was scum driven for Town-cred from DS. He's already established he's too tentative and careful to make that play when a wagon flew on a partner so I'm dismissing DS + Blackstar Mafia at this point.

BTW - this theory means that Blackstar ever flips scum and I think DS is pretty clear.

PhantomCobalt
PhantomCobalt
Mafia Scum
PhantomCobalt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:29 am

Post by PhantomCobalt »

In post 294, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 288, BlackStar wrote:@magns I'm just going to completely disregard you now.

To anyone Town-reading Blackstar - can you elucidate why you are giving him a Town read?

He seems genuine enough
Speed don't lie.
CC
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:30 am

Post by Masquerade »

In post 284, The Banterlords wrote:AND there isnt even anything to respond to when all you say is "it is a shallow mudpool" like ok dude that's cool. How am I supposed to respond to that. This feels more like a salt war than like the actual game but god damn dude.

You don't respond to that. You use that to make a read on me and move on. Or if you think I'm miles off with my opinon, you can ask me to elaborate. You bringing up my face is in no way helpful to the game because I can't make a read on your alignment that way.

@Magna: I guess I misinterpreted your stance then. And that's the last I'll say about it.

So nobody gives a hoot about my FAq2-vote?
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:40 am

Post by shos »

A grenade has been thrown into Jeanne1's house.

This is a second prod. On a third prod, assassins will annihilate her.
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:41 am

In post 297, Masquerade wrote:So nobody gives a hoot about my FAq2-vote?

I find it interesting that Dominator didn't find it chainsawing for BBT.

Yes, there is some sarcasm here.

Why is FA scum to you?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”