Shaddow (0) -
Nos (0) -
Plain (0) -
Lowell (0) -
Clumsy (6) - Lowell, Maverick, Plain, Mhsmith, Rosh, Shaddow
Rosh (0) -
No Lynch (0) -
Not Voting (4) - Clumsy, Pisskop, Huntress, Max

DeadlineDay 1 will end on April 19, 2016 5:30 PM EST or in (expired on 2016-04-19 17:30:00).

Lynch ThresholdWith 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Mod NotesClumsy will be V/LA til April 17.
Maverivk requested replacement.
Pisskop will be force-replaced.
Titus was prodded.
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:01 am

Post by Maxous »

skimming here, sorry.

clumsy seems like town just for writing a million posts when called out on content. Seems pretty absurd to do as scum.

I would be looking at Shadow or Huntress I think for the vote.
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Froot Loop
Froot Loop
Goon
Froot Loop
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:09 am

Post by Froot Loop »

Why Huntress? This is the second time you seem to have scumread someone without giving a reason.

I'm leaning town on Shaddowez. I like his post 950 - I think it's asking for and responding to clarification. I do think it was a bit early for his vote on Clumsy though.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:35 am

Post by Titus »

I am already behind again. Work and flu have been kicking my ass.

I am leaning Clumsy town based on wagons unless he had a universally regarded scumslip or something.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Roshar
Roshar
Goon
Roshar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:48 am

Post by Roshar »

Aw, man. Maverick's getting replaced too?

Titus (RC) and Huntress (Kain Tepes) are both mysteries to me. Moving on to D2 with so little is so frustrating.

Let's see,
Lowell
, can I get current reads from you on each slot? I can't help but notice that you keep jumping on every wagon created.

@Nos
, post do you think Lowell is scummy for doing so? If so, why isn't your vote on him?

Who do you think is scummy on the Clumsy wagon?

@Clumsy
, In summary, after the re-read, who would you consider town and scum?
Roshar
Roshar
Goon
Roshar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:51 am

Post by Roshar »

@Titus, you're leaning town based on the wagon? Not his content?

Can you elaborate?
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:44 am

Post by Clumsy »

Well, I didn't get to finish, and I'm on the road now. From what I have, I didn't like APF and RC. Titus hasn't been doing much after the replacement, and that seems sus. She did say it was work and sickness though. Hope you get to feeling better Titus. I'm feeling better about Rosh, and while Lowell is annoying, not sure if actually scummy. Looking into that might be good though.

I like Max for town as well. I'm starting to get a slight feeling that Froot is coasting a bit, but nothing too big. Could be playstyle?

Really need Huntress in here. And the other two replacements when they get here. Ugh.
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:07 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 1080, Roshar wrote:A
@Nos
, post do you think Lowell is scummy for doing so? If so, why isn't your vote on him?

Who do you think is scummy on the Clumsy wagon?

you mean mhsmith.
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
Roshar
Roshar
Goon
Roshar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:12 am

Post by Roshar »

My bad, I thought you were replying to this:

I didn't even notice Lowell's vote on you. Why do you not like it? (apart from the fact that we all don't like votes on us)
Roshar
Roshar
Goon
Roshar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:14 am

Post by Roshar »

Bah, hit submit instead.

My bad, I thought you were replying to this:

I didn't even notice Lowell's vote on you. Why do you not like it? (apart from the fact that we all don't like votes on us)
Roshar
Roshar
Goon
Roshar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:22 am

Post by Roshar »

Who are your top three town reads?
Only scum read from you so far is mhs?

There's really been very little interest in scum hunting. Your vote on mhs is stagnant and there has been no interest in adding content or looking for new scum reads.

VOTE: Nosferatu.

I'm willing to wait on Clumsy.
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:43 am

Post by Maxous »

In post 1078, Froot Loop wrote:Why Huntress? This is the second time you seem to have scumread someone without giving a reason.

I'm leaning town on Shaddowez. I like his post 950 - I think it's asking for and responding to clarification. I do think it was a bit early for his vote on Clumsy though.

what was the first time?
anyway, I didn't like what Jeanne posted and Huntress has read the thread but is struggling to put out thoughts to give us all.
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:53 am

Post by Nosferatu »

I literally explained to you why I'm still voting mhsmith
last.fm
gtkas
Roshar
Roshar
Goon
Roshar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:53 am

Post by Roshar »

In terms of Clumsy's actual content, I don't feel better about it. It's more him feeling bad about being a liability. That parts kinda getting to me. B/c that would be the correct town response to being falsely accused as town. But shouldn't there be some anger and bitterness too? Like 'Screw you guys, I hope it hurts when I flip town?'

Now, on to the actual content. I don't like how his read on me changed. Reading something the first time and thinking it's town, then going back and thinking it's scummy, is a thing. But vice-versa, reading something and finding it scummy the first time, then upon a reread thinking it's town, is just never a thing that has occurred to me. Which makes me think his read on me the first time was empty and going with the flow of things.

He gives lukewarm reads without backing them up and easily retracts them. His read on froot has changed as well, and it's almost making me feel like he gave his original town read on Froot just to appease us.

But his tone is making me hesitate.

Input anyone? Mhs, Apf, replacements maybe?

What do you think Lowell?
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:03 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 393, mhsmith0 wrote:
In post 392, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 387, Maverick1102 wrote:I think the point of active lurking is to coast without drawing attention to yourself. Jake is doing plenty of that.

Well you could say that if he were actually active lurking. He specifically stated he wasn't going to be considering the pre-game, and followed through. An active lurker wouldn't do that imo.

pedit: so apparently smith is interpreting this post as saying jake is drawing attention to himself, and
since we have differing interpretations, it's only right to get on my knees and grovel for mav to pick the correct interpretation

Please clarify the bolded part. When have I said anything along those lines?
Are you implying that I am demanding that he fall in line with my interpretation?
Are you trying to make some other point?

shit like this is suspect to me. Off the top of my head this post bother the fuck out of me, I don't know if he does this again later on, but the fact that he just takes every posts and derives some weird ass implication from it.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:06 am

Post by Nosferatu »

@roshar
In post 432, Lowell wrote:

VOTE: nos

I like this idea. Fool me once, shame on me. Fool me twice... something something... you DONT GET FOOLED AGAIN.

I'd also be up for a lurker hunt, if we have the time for it. Frankly I don't have a lot of bad vibes from anyone yet, so I'm clearly missing something. Either I'm wrong (impossible!) or one or more of the lurkers is scum.

^this is lowell somehow agreeing with some part of FA's case on me (mind you was pretty non-existent)

what part, the world may never know
last.fm
gtkas
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:09 am

Post by mhsmith0 »

In post 1088, Nosferatu wrote:I literally explained to you why I'm still voting mhsmith

You literally didn't. Unless you mean

I didn't like how when we were talking he literally took every post and found some sort of implication that wasn't there and asked me about it.

?

Because that reads more like why you voted me in the first place than it does why you are still voting me.

A while back you said
In post 398, Nosferatu wrote:you've backed down on jake now tho so I'll probably move it to the next person that pings me

so the question isn't why did you vote me in the first place, it's why is your vote still there. It's odd that you're vote parking on someone you're not all that motivated to engage with or drive a wagon on.

I'm not sure it's necessarily AI; it might be some kind of odd play style thing, or it may be that you're just kind of demotivated from really doing much in this game right now. But it bugs me.

PS @Roshar: I'll actually +1 on Nos about wanting to see where Clumsy actually goes with this.

/ninja'd: so it does look like it was holdover from earlier. So I guess the question is why so long with "meh, not a priority" treatment?
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:13 am

Post by mhsmith0 »

In post 1090, Nosferatu wrote:shit like this is suspect to me. Off the top of my head this post bother the fuck out of me, I don't know if he does this again later on, but the fact that he just takes every posts and derives some weird ass implication from it.

I was tryign to figure out what you actually meant by
since we have differing interpretations, it's only right to get on my knees and grovel for mav to pick the correct interpretation

I mean, I get that it was a snarky comment in the first place, but it was unclear where you were actually going with it. It seemed like you were accusing me of something, but I really didn't know what you were trying to accuse me of. So I tried to get clarification.
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:14 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 126, Lowell wrote:VOTE: roshar

This guy is barely holding it together and we've just started. Come do this with me and watch this poor rube flail. His ISO reeks of careful scum... already, somehow.

Also clumsy's ham-handed "omg how many scum are there guyz" is the worst fake-townslip I've seen in a while. which is saying something.

maverick is town.

In post 365, Lowell wrote:rosh is fine now. done with him.

smith's 351 looks like a try-hard filler post after he got called out for lurking. what i can do in one charismatic and awesome sentence he takes a text-wall to do. except he still does nothing.

VOTE: smith

In post 432, Lowell wrote:Jake is town, farmer is town. I'm back up to 'meh' on smith.

VOTE: nos

I like this idea. Fool me once, shame on me. Fool me twice... something something... you DONT GET FOOLED AGAIN.

I'd also be up for a lurker hunt, if we have the time for it. Frankly I don't have a lot of bad vibes from anyone yet, so I'm clearly missing something. Either I'm wrong (impossible!) or one or more of the lurkers is scum.

In post 929, Lowell wrote:UNVOTE:

VOTE: clumsy

Lowell has also been voting every major suspicion of the town

pedit: I'd just like for you to explain where you got from that comment to me saying that you were demanding everyone follow your explanation.
last.fm
gtkas
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:22 am

Post by mhsmith0 »

You said "since we have differing interpretations, it's only right to get on my knees and grovel for mav to pick the correct interpretation".

I didn't know what you meant by it. I guessed you meant "that I am demanding that he fall in line with my interpretation" (the "he" being maverick, as opposed to "everyone", if that matters at all - i.e. if you said that you had to "grovel" for mav to agree with you, then by implication I was demanding that mav agree with me). I asked you if that was correct, or if something else was going on. I mean, I gave you a pretty open out to say "no, I really meant ___" there. If I was totally wrong, you could have just clarified what you'd actually meant.

I mean, I get that you agreed with mav's point. But what you meant by the whole "grovel" bit still isn't clear to me. Or if you already clarified it, I guess I've simply forgotten.
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:25 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 1092, mhsmith0 wrote:
In post 1088, Nosferatu wrote:I literally explained to you why I'm still voting mhsmith

You literally didn't. Unless you mean

I didn't like how when we were talking he literally took every post and found some sort of implication that wasn't there and asked me about it.

?

Because that reads more like why you voted me in the first place than it does why you are still voting me.

A while back you said
In post 398, Nosferatu wrote:you've backed down on jake now tho so I'll probably move it to the next person that pings me

so the question isn't why did you vote me in the first place, it's why is your vote still there. It's odd that you're vote parking on someone you're not all that motivated to engage with or drive a wagon on.

I'm not sure it's necessarily AI; it might be some kind of odd play style thing, or it may be that you're just kind of demotivated from really doing much in this game right now. But it bugs me.

It's not that I'm demotivated; what I don't want to do is walk the entire playerlist through my thought process on everything. And I don't usually engage my scumreads.

pedit: I'm pretty sure I explained this, but it was humorous hyperbole. Probably should have put a Kappa in there
last.fm
gtkas
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:29 am

Post by mhsmith0 »

@Nos: the tone of your post is completely static and there's no reason it could be interpreted as sarcasm :lol:
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:33 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 1097, mhsmith0 wrote:@Nos: the tone of your post is completely static and there's no reason it could be interpreted as sarcasm :lol:

see, now you're getting it! :lol:

UNVOTE: mhsmith
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:35 am